Veteran hate thread

Why the fuck do Americans worship these faggots so much? All they do is eat up taxes, collect welfare, murder for Israel, drive us deeper into debt and commit suicide. Why can’t I just go to a baseball game without a bunch of order followers in uniform being paraded out into the field? Why must I worship these animals?

Attached: C0E0215E-6C69-470B-BF16-E93C083F13A2.jpg (900x644, 241K)

They're the only thing between you and being drafted

Attached: illust_68350470_20180424_205311.png (840x1670, 1.38M)

The military should be abolished completely.

Because they gave the best 4 years of their lives so they can get disability and handicapped plates for the rest of eternity?

Because we protect you you fucking cunt!

It encourages more idiots to join, but everyone that's in knows they're bullshitting. You're either here because 1) you're an incel with no future 2) you want to kill one day 3) you got tricked into thinking that it's going to be like call of duty, or that the skills that you get are actually somehow transferable to the private sector.

Either go SF or don't join at all.

They're the only thing between you and being drafted (for the cartels)

>we
lol

Nobody is making you "worship" vets. Kinda ironic huh

Have you ever been to a sporting event? I went to a fucking college baseball game and they paraded some troops out and flew some jets over the stadium, right before they forced us to stand for their cult chant aka the anthem.

I try to avoid them for this reason and many other. Stop watching guys play with their balls and you won't be exposed to this.

Again faggot you can sit out the national anthem this isn't a tyranny. Again the irony is probably lost

College games are fun. Pro sports is degenerate though. Nothing wrong with supporting my local uni.

If I sat, a bunch of retarded rednecks would have assaulted me.

Rare

Then suck it up and suffer through the trappings. I'm a patriot, don't get me wrong, but I had a Saturday where I went to watch my nephew play little league and had to stop every two seconds for the anthem at random fields. It was obnoxious.
>didn't want to get pummeled by rednecks

>Being this retarded

Attached: 12312312313213321.png (250x250, 128K)

Fuck off, no one would of assaulted you. Called you ungrateful maybee but if you feel so strongly then walk the walk, sit it out or continue to bitch about it anonymously

jokes on you, i'm morbidly obese

Attached: 1501579707393.jpg (203x241, 6K)

>libertarian
>supports a bunch of armed government thugs

You and the rest of the country

My car began to make strange noises when I was driving it. I decided to take it to the auto mechanic. The mechanic went to work on it using his Craftsman wrenches. When he returned the vehicle to me, nothing seemed to be repaired! I cannot believe how PATHETIC those fucking Craftsman wrenches are! What a bullshit company Craftsman is! Why can't I go thru life without hearing anything about these bullshit wrenches?

Because there are so many terrorists planting IEDs along our highways?

Very nice, I fear this will be lost on them

Mexicans are. The military will NEVER go to war with Mexico though, because half the military is Mexican.

when you get blown the fuck up just remember your warcry goys;

for the (((central banks)))!

They still take those

Attached: fat-soldiers-297x215.jpg (297x215, 9K)

>Supporting the existence of military so I get overall cheaper access to well trained and experience security personnel in the future
Also there is valid argument that without the existence of a formal volunteer force, which we have, then we will fall to foreign invasion.

I understand being patriotic and all, but you're right. (((They))) shove it down our throats in every sports game so we can accept everything our military does. What do we get in return? More wars with countries we don't give two shits about, disabled veterans with PTSD and a whole host of other mental illnesses, and bloated gov't debt. Our military is nothing more than hired mercenaries for israel and jew bankers.

>OP couldn't make it out of MEEPS
You're one pathetic loser

Attached: 1524608454592.jpg (762x486, 137K)

Your point is valid. Switzerland, South Korea and Finland have proper militaries that are used solely for defense. America’s military is just a bunch of mercenaries who invade other countries. Not the same.

Army wouldnt be so bad if they didnt marry the most obnoxious entitled cunts. Everywhere there's a base the town next to it is trashy af. I blane the quality of women soldiers end up wiving and knocking up bringing a litter of kids that are just as bad as welfare niglets that the mothers barely try to raise while the husband is constantly deployed.

I remain convinced that threads like these are Russian propaganda, using a proxy.

OP is such a massive faggot and I refuse to believe America created this big of a faggot

Typical demoshits.
>hur dur worship the troops goyim! They’ll be defending ur freedumb in Russia soon!

I was waiting at an airport and there was a female soldier with a short hair cut and she was very pretty pixie girl :3 I would have taken a pic but I didn't want to potentially get her in trouble OPSEC wise

bingo

It's simple - it's an investment.
True it's a big money suck in the social sense, and I agree the money could be spent elsewhere; however, having the biggest military power the world has ever known means we have the biggest, meanest fighter in the room. A gorilla if you will.
Invading a foreign country is one thing, but the full grasp of how powerful we are always brings pause to any other country(s) in the room if the question truly was "Maybe we should take out America?"

He's a faggot because he's right?

Because they whipass more efficiently than any other military ever. Their historic combatant k/d ratio is ridiculously high. The only time they ever "lose" is when we start squabbling back home because they win so handily that we start feeling guilty about it, lose focus and bring them home. America loves a winner and our military are winners. It's the politicians that are losers.

Attached: 827364286.jpg (500x320, 100K)

Against who? Countries that drop the U.S. dollar and wish to be left alone. You are the terrorists. Just a bunch of sheep collecting a check to be a murderers.