Penn State Sorority Girl Goes Viral For Using The N Word

She's right though. Why can't we say "nigger"?

Also, is she /ourgirl/?

barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/penn-state-sorority-girl-under-fire-for-using-the-n-word-in-an-elevator-video-doesnt-understand-why-black-people-can-say-it-but-she-cant/?_branch_match_id=513131860960466188

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-25-01-45-00~2.png (1029x1039, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtu.be/9oRbW1hsipI
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1cVwO65gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Having been told our entire lives not to say "nigger" just packs the powder keg to the point where I just want to explode like Michael Richards.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

So what's the answer? can you say nigger if it's in a song and you're singing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

Nigger is our word. Blacks stole it from us and perverted it.

This pleases my "nigga" quota to make up for all the years I couldn't say "nigga". I just gotta say it. It's like eating potato chips, can't have just one.

And yet none of these youngsters think twice about continuing to document their every misstep for posterity. I'm proud of my dumb phone and shitty social media presence.

good, I know fags like to white knight these chicks but they're all retarded roasties

Checked. Unfortunately this young mind will be removed from college for having fun. You can't have fun anymore in college.

Tell me you wouldn't try to hang out with this girl after she gets kicked out of Penn State.

If a black guy walks by, whites say "there goes that nigger." Blacks say "there goes that nigga." You see the difference?

There isnt a fucking difference. Nigger is a racist word that blacks use against themselves because they are niggers. Its not any more complicated than that except for niggers

Attached: 1524174374618.gif (320x246, 696K)

Apparently it’s the hard R that matters but we all know niggers can’t read or write so what gives?

>implying anyone here would
>implying anyone here would get the time of day from her
lol

i'm here Jow Forumsing a weabome

you have no idea how many great lookin g, completely together chad's there are on Jow Forums

t. i'm one of them

plus i have an australian accent so it's an instant in

someone send her moonman lyrics

>entire cesspit nation cücked by a a two-syllable word
>being in this abject of and absolute state

Attached: an_hero_us.jpg (1075x1300, 99K)

Dude, racist girls are the most fun to talk to. I wish I could meet another racist girl IRL but I fucked up when I was younger and got triggered by a big tittied racist country girl who went full "I hate niggers". You don't know what you've got, til it's gone.

basically i'm saying i'm better than you. sorey

Sheeet. The left already hate sororities and frats, they are going to pop a vein in their head over this.

There is nothing they despise more than a bubbly Stacy who isn't 'woke' and doesn't even care to be.

Whites and blacks should compromise. They don't want us to call them niggers, and we don't want them to act like niggers. Right now, it's a one-sided deal. If blacks want to whites to keep our side of the deal, they need to start making some progress on their side. If they don't, then whites have no obligation to abide by their side of the deal.

white girls do this all the time. truly they are /ourgirls/

youtu.be/9oRbW1hsipI

Attached: 1523855347336.jpg (1246x982, 227K)

If everybody does it, it will become OK. They can't punish everyone.

Only works if you're hot tho. Met an ugly racist chick and did not add hotness points.

true

It's mostly people who call themselves left anarchists that get so wound up over no-no words and other inconsequential shit. Your people.

Thats the saddest story i've heard in some time user. Thats waifu material

It's a word.. several letters put together.

Deep down I honestly don't even think blacks give a shit... they just know it's a magic pass for them in so many ways... it's the jews who get all maudlin about it

Jeez, French Fascists look so chic compared to the retards over here.... what's up with that?

>truly they are /ourgirls
Not really. They're wiggers who believe because they fight for poor little niglet lives that they themselves are on the same social level as other minority groups "fighting da ebil white man" so they believe they can now start using their slang and words like nigga/nigger.

you gotta be careful though women expect men to perpertrate violence on their behalf. if she's true blooded she may try to use you as a proxy enact violence on a nigger. if you back down she'll see you as a lesser man and will undoubtedly cuck you for a nigger, which she now sees as the dominant and more powerful man

>Your people
I have no "people".

Attached: 1520931720944.jpg (480x468, 52K)

the teenage girl isn't racist you twisted fucks, guys are j. goldbergs

It’s bullshit that there’s a word we can’t say publicly without our lives being ruined. Seriously, saying nigger publicly is the same as like getting caught fucking kids or something even though it’s the most commonly used word in every inner city.

The word "nigger" is definitely growing in acceptance. I think the Internet is to blame. My kids say it all the time. It reminds me of how my parents didn't want me to say "fuck." Now everybody says fuck. The same thing will happen to "nigger." The taboo can't last forever.

Girls shouldn't have to deal with niggers.

It's all about blacks having control. They have control over very little, so they desperately cling to control over petty stuff like prohibiting the word "nigger" and walking in people's way.

Attached: Blacks and Sidewalks.png (1357x2157, 1.39M)

>Why can't we say "nigger"?
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.08M)

Truly are /ourgirls, beautiful. :-')

Attached: anti_shill_general.jpg (1100x1200, 104K)

Says the guy with an anarcho-communist flag.

technically a few years ago they had this public awareness campaign that was to the effect of its not ok for any one to say it not even black people.

meaning insert name of group uses derogatory term for their own group against another its as bad as another group using the term on them. a ghey person calling some one who is straight faggot is as bad as another person who is straight calling the ghey person faggot

so what she is doing isnt as bad as it seems since the person who wrote the article doesnt know current year pc culture and requires reeducation in a state run facility

>It's all about blacks having control.
Blacks are but jew pawns.

Creating and changing the meaning of words as a form of thought control goes hand in hand with the birth of the social political movements of the 20th century. Socrates predicted it all centuries ago. We now see it on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Through all of history... peoples were judged on their character, culture, intelligence, power, way of life etc. etc.

If you had a culture that were complete shit heads, or noble, or anything in between... those peoples having e.g. X color skin was not a factor in that judgement, only a descriptive. There were a multitude of black, white, yellow and brown cultures all looked up and down to at varying degrees. Simply read the bible or any other old texts like the Greek philosophers.

With the rise of social and political movements like communism you had attempts at thought control come into play. E.g. "You're not allowed to think X about X people, because that's "racist"! i.e "That's a thought crime!"

This came into prominence during the communist revolutions of the early 20th century. There in particular used to make it a "thought crime" to question the motives of the communist movement... "You are racist!" (early communism was almost entirely a jewish movement).

You see words as thought control used in a multitude of other ways by various social movement for different agendas. That video above has some good examples. Not being able to talk about black crime statics during gun control discussions is another. "We want to ban guns!"... "But here are the stats, that makes no sense."... "That's racist!"

Attached: racism origin.jpg (675x509, 144K)

It's 2018 and there are certain combination of sounds human are forbidden to produce.
What is even happening.

Boomer detected

lol

Can we just kill niggers already

>who believe because they fight for poor little niglet lives
this is just a socially acceptable form of racism to be quite honest. they view them as helpless animals and make sure they let everyone know. then they go and live in white neighborhoods and pop out white babies. I think in the absence of the reward/consequence system we have in place now, like in the ethnostate for example, even white liberals would assimilate well into ethnonationalist culture.

Attached: vd17.jpg (1243x720, 307K)

used to date a chick and we would drive around with a megaphone yelling at asians calling them chinks and gooks, etc..
good times. fuck chinks and niggers

Attached: rubber 2 the revenge.webm (720x404, 622K)

Be careful saying nigger, someone just got arrested for it.

>Mac-10

She is a degenerate milder in the image of our time. She isn't anyone's girl but the men who fuck her like a free prostitute she is.

Attached: whenisittoomuchnword.png (675x605, 55K)

You'd have to get your fat lazy ass off the couch to do that. But we both know that will never happen. Maybe just enjoy the feeling of both of your feet before the diabetes takes them nigger.

All conservative QTs should do this to find a based huwhite husband.
>go to college
>pay tuition for 1 freshman term
>make viral video excoriating niggers and jews
>get expelled from college3
>make another video saying you just want to be a conservative waifu and mom
>5000 guys wanting to wife you
>pick the most Chad of them as husbando
I don't see any flaws with this plan.

Attached: pregnant waifu.jpg (547x700, 41K)

Attached: 1436432074000.png (1828x1025, 3.11M)

Stfu White nigger

Because this demonrat knows this girl personally. Do you yet see the error in your ways, scumbag?

you cant be arrested for saying nigger. that is a violation of 18US§242 and the officer is committing an arrestable federal offense. as militia, you have an absolute constitutional duty to see to it that the cops stay in line, since your arrest power is a right, and theirs is merely a privilege.

> can you say nigger if it's in a song and you're singing it?
I think the article touched on this. If you feel like you want to say 'nigga' (or any other lyrics for that matter) then it's your right. Free speech. What happens after you say anything is on you though since this is a world dominated by the group thought and group ideal. It's your choice but if you're not a braindead retard then you could probably guess what the . backlash will be in a situation like this girl was in.

>Marriage rates
They're still riding the cock carousel and getting BLACKED, they just prefer a white beta provider.

this is quality littérature

>going viral for using a word
>land of the free

As a transracial black man that means I am able to use the n word amongst my fellow black peers. Fight the power!

Racist white QTs is like making anime real.

Attached: 324658907934523768.png (838x857, 1.16M)

This will just turn out like those girls who said "fuck niggers" backwards and then it turns out that they actually fuck niggers.

Just like everything else

Attached: screen-shot-2011-05-30-at-4-11-22-am.png (634x335, 156K)

Witnessed.

Attached: main-qimg-9774694cfb918075d96c20d8034a0d00-c.jpg (602x360, 61K)

Pfffft, that won Miss Hitler?

She doesn't even have a mustache.

Attached: hitler girl.jpg (450x600, 35K)

what i can't stand is that stupid niggers dont care about latinos saying it even though the latinos had more slaves and for longer. US niggers are just spoiled idiots

The answer is being transracial user. Don't let those cisracial niggers put you down, spread your wings, be free.

Fug she's hot. I dunno why but dam.

the height of all heights.

Attached: 1513078038536.png (512x512, 102K)

I live in a solid Red state and I've called niggers niggers to their faces. They nig and nog but when they saw I was ready to kill, they backed down. You have to stand up to the nigger they are animals and prey on fear and weakness. I called a bunch of niglets porch monkeys and literally chased them away in front of my neighbors and other kids. They all were shocked. Never had any problems after.

Since I cannot find Dylan Roof's sister, I would fuck the Red Pill into this cutie and give her many happy white babies. She needs to go to a Red State that doesn't give a fuck about the niggers or their problems.

Stop apologising for using niggers word, you just motivate professional victims by doing that

Feels good to type that and not get automatically suspended on social media. Niggers do it all the time and never get their accounts suspended. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE. DOTR when?

She probably fucks niggers though like all American white girls

That's when I put on this song and turn it all the way up. First verse is boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1cVwO65gA

My nigger.

>memeflagger
you will NEVER have a aryan qt
the best you might ever do is some fat spic, your kids won't be white and you'll always hate yourself, that's IF you ever even get laid you weenie

It’s a form of antisemitism.

Most white girls I know here in my Red State would never date a nigger.

t. Bitch ass nigger.

It's 2018 and were supposed to be afraid of saying the word nigger?

Attached: 1523733425332.jpg (600x360, 55K)

Fucking gross. How many white women look like this in burger land. Well it's not that much better here desu but damn she looks like she enjoys some nigger dick

fucking cringe worthy on every level
she right doe

>speaking like a nigger.

Freedom of speech , for a select few.

nigger is the ultimate no no word. in the past those kind of girls might have said fuck and giggled, well now it's nigger. racial slurs are the only taboo words left.

t. nazi larper virgin WEENIE who wouldn't dare say any of this irl

I see this in the spring and summer in Detroit every year. It’s fucking mindblowing that it’s legit and there’s no reasoning.

What would happen if I called a negro a nigger irl? Would I get attacked?
If so they'd be proving my point.
Kek

Oh shit, she's my one true waifu! I need her now! How far is the drive to Penn State?

The truth! This is the red pill

Attached: image.jpg (940x540, 55K)

does anybody have the webm of a fat amerimutt wearing a nazi armband getting one punch KO'ed by a tall nigger

why do you care if a nig nogs?
i thought white people were supposed to be better? why are you the one complaining about them online while they fuck your women?

Attached: lesliesquatch.jpg (2811x1807, 1.07M)

Nigger was a white people word then the jews stole it

Being a social pariah isnt a point of pride