Why are French people so god damn affectionate? I never understood this

Why are French people so god damn affectionate? I never understood this.

Attached: President-Trump-And-French-President-Macron-Hold-Joint-News-Conference-In-East-Room.jpg (615x410, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odqBa_5TwLo
youtu.be/yPu4XyKiOKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckin' Macron.

Attached: US-President-Donald-Trump-and-first-lady-Melania-Trump-welcome-French-President-Emmanuel-Macron-an.j (615x427, 27K)

Not like they're ever going to fight you, right? It's their only survival mechanism.

Attached: illust_64304069_20180424_195351.jpg (720x1018, 489K)

The ultimate bromance.
youtu.be/odqBa_5TwLo

same thing with italians
macron is a manlet fag anyway.

Attached: AzZMGph.png (528x1525, 55K)

They are just way more touchy than we are. Most of the Romantic states are. Northern Europe and Germanic states are not so much this way, with Sweden being the most autistic.

France was our first friend. It's only natural for French Presidents and American Presidents to display manly affection for one another.

you mean towards one another? Aren't Americans hugging eachother all the time?

Me on the left

Cute

for Macron's case it's just because he is gay

There was actually rumors in france saying he was gay and his skeleton wife was just there to pretend he wasn't.

what a faggot

Attached: 1523389871772.jpg (536x536, 47K)

why are the italyballs trembling? are they having a seizure?

In France, it's not seen as gay to kiss each other on the cheek once in a while.
It's not sexual or intimate, just a proof of trustworthiness and friendship.

that's a smart move

BASED JUPITER

Is Trump gay now?

Attached: 98374598739845798.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

what does affectionate mean?

we are a bit homo, desu

I often forget that this doesn't apply outside of France.

There's an entire country above us founded by french and american settlers fucking.

Our frwnch co workers are all kissing cheeks
And sone of them are dirty walloons

We used to best of the best you and I, Ameribro. No wonder why amazing reproduced with more amazing. Now look at our decaying nations. Really saddening.

>No wonder why amazing reproduced with more amazing. Now look at our decaying nations. Really saddening.
Fucking rayciss

I think it illustrates how Italians tend to speak a lot with their hands.

We aint except gaymen

Its true in Spanish countries to do it within family and close friends. Just on the cheek or something.

t. Spanish minority in Western Sydney who freaks his Aussie friends out when I kiss my male family members hello.

Macaron just likes old people...Very very much!

>Global pandemics will do shit all to Finns
>All touchy feelies down south are fucked.

Feelsgoodman

papa trump lookin THICC

>with Sweden being the most autistic.
I'm half italian and half norwegian

so my italian side are extremely affectionate. The men hug each other, tell each other that they love each other and shit like that.

My nordic side are completely cold fish. No hugs, I don't think my nordic mother has hardly ever said "I love you user". None of that.

I prefer the nordic shit. I am extremely autistic and hate hugs or mushy stuff, even with gfs.

Attached: Sam-Hyde-cool-boy-youtube-screen-shot-e1509937108904.jpg (1270x547, 67K)

>Tfw 50% Swedish and 50% Spaniard
>Know this feeling all too well
>Sometimes ashamed of the Spanish side when there's a family gathering/party.

I think it's an estrogen thing All this "passion" and shit seems like insecurity or something.

>Germanic states are not so much this way
They are with dogs.

Real men are affectionate with each other, it creates strong bonds. Really useful in case of war or hard times, we help each other and stuff. It's called humanity.
American used to be like that too before all the insecurity and muh gay shit

Attached: IMG_2655.jpg (429x422, 43K)

French are badly brought up and lack manners

To French cursing, screaming and libertinism is totally acceptable, they don't know the concept of good upbringing

Pretty sure you got it backward... There is your filthy loyal dog. I guarantee you this one will never betray you !

Attached: Dbmoto5WAAAN5_E.jpg (750x547, 49K)

I just want to say to all the French fags here, that gift of a tree was top notch. Thanks.

Look at those faces of disgust. I hate our president and his granny wife so much.

Attached: vomit.jpg (962x802, 115K)

Kek, we basically invented étiquette and politeness.
The Germans are known in France to be loud and unpolite, and the Americans stupid, loud, unpolite and obnoxious. Only the British, perhaps, can rivalize with us in terms of politeness.
+ cursing is extremely appropriate, whereas the Amerilards introduce 'fucking' in every sentence

fuck you, so he likes gilfs at least he aint sucking dicks like obongo

>at least he aint sucking dicks like obongo

You wish. Macron is gay, and the only reason he's married to a granny is to justify his lack of children

>we basically invented étiquette and politeness
It was aristocracy that invented it, not any particular nation

In France being rude and crude is acceptable because it's seen as refutation of aristocratism, christianity and elitism

You might have etiquette but that's only for special occasions, like restaurant or some diplomatic meeting

Love

Attached: BE2E406E-F91A-4E87-9C43-48A2D0FAB299.jpg (618x410, 30K)

>germans loud impolite
>french and brits most polite
No one actually believes this.

Attached: 150fuckyou.jpg (301x387, 16K)

youtu.be/yPu4XyKiOKw

on est comme ça

>the French
>polite
toppest of keks

Cute. Macron is so much of a midget that it looks like a dad walking his kid to school

You didn't post the best shot

Attached: DbncN2mXkAIs3bn.jpg (540x720, 16K)

doesnt it train the immune system?

Maybe it's the espresso.

They are affectionate because France has spent the last 10 centuries butt-fucking England

I thought we were rude and standoffish.
Make up your mind, mutts.

The French know how to grab pussy.
The French think grabbing pussy is natural.
C’est la vie.

Because Italians move their hands while talking

Because france is CIA nigger territory and controlled by daddy Trump

Don't be so salty, you are still their #2

did they fuck?

Attached: IMG_2388.jpg (634x420, 39K)