Reminder

The Toronto van killer was Armenian and was attempting to call attention to the Armenian Genocide on the day of its anniversary. It had literally nothing to do with Jow Forums

Attached: skynews-alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash_4291183.jpg (1096x616, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was literally a false flag, theres no blood on the car. Shills spammed bullshit all over this board and you're a shill too.

Attached: 1521264153749.jpg (1857x789, 581K)

my girlfriend had the balls to say "he has nice eyes"
still considering my course of action after telling her to fuck off but she just giggled like i wasn't serious

wheres the blood?

The Jow Forums connection was inserted into the narrative almost 12 hours later via a fake Facebook post that was added to the killer's page after the fact by Facebook with their pals in the IC community co-authoring the fake post with scripted, intentional keywords

> The date 24 April is commemorated as Genocide Remembrance Day by Armenians around the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

Yeah, it checks out.

Since he's still alive, let's see what he says in court.

PS. Turkeyroaches lick Muzzie ass.

>be armenian retard
>shit life probably owe money out the ass, who the fuck knows
>decides to go out in blaze of glory
>commit extreme violence on april 23
>expecting the news media to scream >"ARMENIAN commits extreme violence"
>knowing that april 24 is the historically observed date representing the start of the ARMENIAN genocide
>retarded armenian thinks he is doing something honorably as his last crazy act and armenian genocide will now get media attention

it's a straight fucking line simple to see whacko political terror act. open and shut case. that and there being zero proveable evidence whatsoever that ties this nut to Jow Forums shows how desperate these kikes are getting to reign in this site.

>I don't like genocide because it kills innocent people
>hur dur draw attention to this by doing more of the same
How does that make any sense ?

Have to be 18 to post

He does have nice eyes. Gentle eyes.

well get off the board then, also, not an argument, attempt to refute my point shill

lying eyes

yeah, real nice.............

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (425x237, 31K)

Youre unfamiliar with ethnic groups using acts of political terror to promote causes important to that ethnic group it would seem. It's pretty much a common occurence throughout history. I also think I laid it out pretty clearly how that type of person thinks in this post

>muh joos
Oh no, I'm 100% familiar with the narrative, I just don't believe a single word of it, because it's irrational nonsense.

Hmm really? You know that sort of thing is really a popular tactic amongst modern jihadis about whom you may have read or live next door to. It looks as if this sperg Armenian coopted some islamist affectations to conduct his act of political terror but it's been similarly popular in other places you might have heard of, like northern ireland

Yea, thats what Kim said

Big bump

Proofs?

>It had literally nothing to do with Jow Forums
Doesn't matter. A lie makes it halfway around the world before the truth puts its pants on, and people don't care about the truth, just whoever gets there first.

twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152

>169381220
(OP)
>
The fuck are you retards on about?

Attached: Capture.jpg (863x533, 74K)

But he is a gentle soul who was concerned with all his genocided countrymen

Attached: 200_s.gif (353x200, 42K)

This seems plausible and likely

Is there proof of timing?

The proper term is Armenian Holocaust OP...never forget!