Hes Awake

Hes Awake

U.S intervention soon?

Attached: OYVY.png (632x351, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zCDvOsdL9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you like that?

It would be a nice change to have a war in Mexico, an actual enemy of America, instead of killing random sangniggers who never do anything wrong to us.

the biggest enemy of america is within

>second opinion
yes, government is colluding with the cartels and citizens have to go through hoops to own a gun, so literally its unknown who you can trust anymore

Can’t use the military to take care of internal problems, so invading Mexico is the best thing they could be doing.

Yeah, because of illegal immigration.

You know that you'd be trading one master for another, right? A bunch of Yankee soldiers marching around Mexico City... that'd make a whole lot of people pretty furious, I should think.

I mean, I don't have much of an opinion on whether or not it's a good idea. But I know I'd rather get along with my neighbors than not.

woah

Attached: 1520032772562.png (932x944, 241K)

Can we annex Baja and Sonora?

Ew

you'd think, and maybe you're right but one thing i can tell you 9 out of 10 are fucking sick of the cartels ruining our country meanwhile if some town wants to make something out of it, the government just sends them to jail to have a little sleep goy so, its work like a motherfucker because you have to make due what you owe, meanwhile politicians buy fucking mansions in united states or europe... want to stop illegal immigration? this is the only way because it's never going to stop its to profitable for everyone to send indios over the border

Attached: grupocgolfo.jpg (3461x1896, 373K)

What a shitty excuse to build the wall but whatever.

We should honestly gas Central and South America out of its misery. Nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: 878947539874598734985.png (1000x1300, 503K)

whats the story he is talking about

Attached: Kanye.jpg (1200x1390, 552K)

I would give me left nut to see the US armed forces to go cartel hunting

this, and people would probably actually support intervention in mexico

TFW Mexican Intellectuals are being acid washed

Attached: two-girls-laughing-white-background-8038497.jpg (1300x957, 125K)

>The Great Caste Wall

Attached: art_of_the_deal.png (600x600, 634K)

I just looked this up, I had to be sure. I thought he meant they were given LSD against their will, but no just dissolving bodies. Not really news worthy.

Mexico is not our enemy, they are a majority Christian nation and they don't actively try to subvert our nation. It's the kikes that push the immigrants from Mexico into the US, ruining both countries simultaneously. Mexico and the US need to work together if they want to solve the illegal immigration problem, and that means patrolling the border with the military on both sides

>apple
>contributes least
>profits most

what sorcery is this

We're running into corruption problems before plans are even finished at this point. Not hopeless, but we need to get this in check ASAP or we're SOL on any future western civilization has.

Well, if ever there was a just war, it would be one to help your neighbor get their house in order. But you just know that the deep state would find some new way to fuck you guys up.

Though, the more I think about it, I don't know if such a "war" would ever end. You invite us in, you might be looking at perpetual American occupation.

fake and gay
deep

>and they don't actively try to subvert our nation.
The Mexican government encourages its trash to come over here and send back remittance.

Probably not going to happen m8. What I would recommend is arming yourselves.

The first step is taking over Mexico,
without firing one Bullet!
One Day there will be Green Mexico,
we will fix it!

Best timeline, best president, best wall
IT WILL BE BUILT

dubs, i buy more ammo and magazines for what I already have. singles, I buy another pistol. trips, 10mm carbine.

The entire world (with the exception of yidsrael) is an actual enemy to your puppet zog state you subhuman faggot.

That's nothing compared to what companies like standard oil and shell get

Same Spic
Same fake and gay

Wrong! Mexico needs to be cleansed of corruption and its people need to return to rebuild the motherland.

I don't like dis

Attached: Fast_and_Furious_92.jpg (654x208, 50K)

>don't actively try to subvert our nation
Fucking end yourself.

Attached: 1524638878651.png (1300x2000, 307K)

>Can’t use the military to take care of internal problems

Wouldn't be all that hard to drive a tank through the front doors of the federal reserve building

>they are a majority Christian nation
no one considers mexican catholicism christian. it's all fucked up

little feisty here tonight are we, mexifat?

Do you think you people are capable of living normally?

Fucking finally an enemy that has no nukes. We need to let some of our nukes fly on Mexican cities to remind the world who's boss.

Attached: deal-with-it.gif (350x196, 1.89M)

but they were already dead when their bodies where put in acid

They secretly do. DEA and FBI. It's not discussed much.

>but they were already dead when their bodies where put in acid
it's the principle of the matter!

How were they tortured if they were already dead? Trump is a moron

Spics are colonizing Cali and it's a atheist sodomite hellhole. Explain that.

Will Trump order air strikes on ACID factories Anons?

Attached: 1477358368838.jpg (345x336, 214K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_zCDvOsdL9Q
oy vey!

You are fucking woke, I pray we intervene militarily and uproot all of the corruption out of your country so Mexico can freely achieve greatness for herself

God the way he tweets annoys me, like a teenager but I do agree.

Attached: 1524541088498.png (442x594, 293K)

Mexico is hell on earth. Its ISIS, Brazil, and Africa rolled into one. The US should invade and decimate the lower classes.

damn

Attached: 4f7d9b36f9ff4cba62dfda77d2f0ba38.jpg (650x488, 23K)

Every gang gang banger Mexican sicario has tattoos of saints on them so they must be good Christians!

Mexico is so fucking corrupt only cartels have power there. It's been like this before the Jew meme.
Get acid washed faggot. Your country is a failure that could never make human rights and freedom work despite copying our constitution word for word.

>christian countries can't be enemies
open a history book dude

>don't try to subvert our nation
what do you call illegal immigration and drug trafficking

>they are a majority Christian nation and they don't actively try to subvert our nation.
lel if you think this is true

This is literally way worse than ISIS, Mexico govt seems helpless to corruption. Where are the drones? Better here than syria

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 74K)

This.
The problem are transnational criminal organizations that corrupt officials allow to operate. These cartels are run by animals in business suits. They operate in every major US city. We are being occupied by an enemy force.

Quis ut Deus