A hypothetical for Jow Forums

a hypothetical for Jow Forums

a large white ethostate is formed, big enough to support several hundred million people, so most white people, non white immigration is strictly forbidden, the initial trip to the ethostate is free, but its up to you to find a job, buy a house etc

but theres one catch, the ethostate is controlled by a communist government.

would Jow Forums still move to the ethostate? why or why not?

pic unrelated.

vagina boobs

Attached: 1523355734100.jpg (611x625, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/nevada-teen-shot-by-school-police-logan-clark-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ethnoplanet now

Attached: 1524594841695.png (494x370, 15K)

bump

Attached: 1522406181972.png (357x371, 217K)

What kind of communist government doesn't provide housing or jobs? I mean don't get me wrong, I hate commies, but that *is* kind of their shtick.

i completely forgot about the commie=assigned job part,
i take that part back then

whatever happened to this kid??? The Police charged him, has he been to court yet???

Well, what are we left with, then?

basically what i said in the op, a white ethostate controlled by a communist government

That's a legitimately tough question there, Austria... Gonna have to say no. It might be an ethno-state, but you get communists in charge and everything we think would be good about an ethno-state would be corrupted in some way. Just my two cents, Asturias.

Marxism does not work, but if there is one place it might be able to work, it's in a full White ethnostate. So I might consider it.

thanks for the feedback burger, here have a rare Austrian pepe as a shitposting gift

Attached: 1515349984261.jpg (1148x746, 110K)

according to the vid in this article cbsnews.com/news/nevada-teen-shot-by-school-police-logan-clark-speaks-out/ he suffered a stroke after being shot and now has brain damage,no indication that he was charged with anything

Thanks New Zealand! You're my favorite former French colony :^)

Seriously though, I've never personally got a rare Pepe, so this is pretty cool for me.

this

So the choice is between:
A. Being murdered by a third world mob that wants to steal my stuff and are using "white privilege" as a pretext or,
B. Being murdered by the secret police who want to steal my stuff and are using "counter-revolutionary ideology" as a pretext.

Some choice . . .

bump

Attached: 1520340267019.jpg (420x512, 34K)

Attached: 8643567.jpg (408x408, 73K)

Wherever you would go OP I would go to the opposite one because you are so fucking dumb you can't even spell the concept you're posting about. I don't need retards like you in my nation.

>ethostate is controlled by a communist government
everyone is equal in homounism, ethnostate is not possible

>homounism
gay
(you)

bump

Nah, if it was natsoc it would actually work.

So its an idea that I have had in my head for the past week or so now.
And it has to deal with why communism fails.
Closely tied to education.

You know how they say that communism only works in small communities?

its becuase the responsibilities are shared.
everyone has to do the laundy.
do the cooking
harvesting the plants
slaughtering the animals
learning about doctoring and repairing shit.

but at grander levels, bureaucracy can't be arsed to parse that out, and it would take a lot of time for everyone to be well versed in many occupations.

So the "administrators" aren't autistic and just want to sit back and watch the communism work while they file away their reports.
but in reality, a nation will never work under communism until the farmer can do the doctors work and the doctor can do the farmers work .
Becuase then and only then will the "specialized" occupations be as replaceable as the assembly line workers.

if its a communist government
wouldn't they just assign me a job based on need?

but in reality probably not. becuase power struggles are the worst fucking thing in the world.
and there will be "usurpers" no doubt about it.
that shit is annoying as fuck

No
Even whites start acting like niggers in communist states.

what about capitalism, do you think that would work?

:)

Yes.

Give the nation fifty years, and the economic system will inevitably collapse, bringing about a capitalist revolution.

Give a White nation fifty years of xenophilic immigration policies, and it will never again be capable of capitalism as we know it.

Attached: Ilium.gif (500x254, 1017K)

bump

Attached: 1515469395857.jpg (650x793, 37K)

No because we'd all starve to death immediately