I have seen enough shit

Enough bullshit, what can I do to help the world? What can I do right now? Long term? Stop fucking fighting for one second and point user in a direction. Faggots.

Thanks.

Attached: 1521930778740.gif (350x350, 881K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/424975-bitcoin-cash-pumping-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy Bitcoin Cash.

One man can do nothing alone, you need numbers

Get Jow Forums get learned get a good job and start to network join non-work related group/s and be subversive but don't reveal your power level. Also go for a family.

rt.com/business/424975-bitcoin-cash-pumping-cryptocurrency/

Why? What's my risk? Thought about playing stocks, still unsure. Not rich yet.

How to gain numbers, and for what cause? What is the most neutral and liberating benefit for humanity? So far I am thinking the infinite trading of free information for all people should always be a human right no matter what you believe, so I'm thinking something like that, but I don't know how I would actually help or how I would assemble people to help.

Working on that now. Joining a gym soon and have been on a better diet. Family life is good, improving. "Excellence in all we do"

I know it's hard to find a spot to truly create a positive impact on this world, especially without funding, but there must be unique ways to create drastic change. I HAVE to start taking action, if we don't do something then this is only going to get worse. I plan on donating portions of my income to charities, how do I find the "best" charities? Ones that utilize the money in the best way?

Attached: 1519427875182.jpg (480x480, 43K)

start a secret society and subvert your enemies. My group has all but taken over my entire town. Police, judges, lodges. when it works, it works. kill the young hooligans early, make it look like an accident, and then false flag the shit out of everything. Create problems and come forward with the solution. Play the part, be the hero. (MW)
Hail Satan.

play more vidya and buy things

Come to Christ

just feed africans and shit bro

Attached: AND I STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1008x1500, 1.02M)

Buy land.
I've been telling you idiots this since long before the stormfaggots even came here.
Buy land. Nothing else matters.

Sounds like the plot from "HOTFUZZ".

Stop relying on others to give you answers. Figure out what you're supposed to do in this fight. Faggot.

Thanks.

The media is the problem. Ignore them, ignore this board if you must.
Focus on yourself and your community. Family, friends, focus on what you can control.
The media is the harbor of all of your worries, user.

I don't want to spend my whole life searching, I could die tomorrow, we have to rely on each other at times, sometimes it is for good counsel

i bet i can rely on you to suck this dick fag

Attached: 1510348235265.jpg (400x356, 99K)

volunteer at a local church

But there are a lot of people that need help, and with modern techonology we have no excuse to only see the local community anymore. I can travel to the other side of the world with roughly $2,000 and a matter of 3 days, which is exponentially faster than the historical perspective of travelling on horseback. Local communities are important, but they are no longer the main focus, simply the dominant one.

Attached: 1523475102883.jpg (530x444, 41K)

Make your local environment better, any way that you see fit.
Do this as many days as possible, try to make it a recurring thought. Smile more often. Simple things add up and echo.

There is no turning back. We are an evil, selfish species. Embrace it. Take from those around you. Destroy your enemies, take what you want and give what you want. Bathe in the glory of life, it's pleasures, it can offer you so much. Worship yourself. Hail Satan. Hail Moloch.

Start by not sperging out about it

Just ride the tiger pal. Do not race mix, do not marry a whore, have children, stay healthy, and be sure to expand your intellectual horizons.

There is still time

also checked

Attached: 1498113764446.png (550x550, 83K)

bump for goodness

Attached: IMG_0682.jpg (480x602, 75K)

I’ve said enough. If you think you need to see the world, then see the world. But keep in mind we are a species basically 80 years into the discovery of electricity. Our minds are not developed enough to take everything in at once. It’s impossible and becomes a void.