Why did The Titanic sink?

hey Jow Forums was their anyone or a group of people on board The Titanic who it would’ve been worth sinking over? Like when a plane (((crashes)) with someone important on.

Attached: 256E8597-ADF3-44B7-8A5A-BF248CC4DFDA.jpg (650x511, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

social.shorthand.com/TitanicMystery/jCPyIbzzPVc/did-the-titanic-really-sink-or-was-it-olympic
youtube.com/watch?v=33YjmU4vDlg
youtube.com/watch?v=IVYfQKrZ2iY
icyousee.org/titanic.html#nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ice ((Berg)) come on user put two and 2 together.

SHUT IT DOWN

Watched the movie today,
it said the Captain was pressured to cross at Full Speed to make the news on arrival by arriving a day earlier than expected!
top 2
Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York owner and macy co-owner though

Fractional-reserve banking

JP Morgan Sunk Titanic To Form the Federal Reserve

Attached: 9b5082c90c426f5649b3bb68f2d2172d.jpg (781x772, 97K)

Attached: Everysingletime.jpg (772x1024, 122K)

fpbp

Wrong, it was a simple insurance fraud.

The russians hacked them

The actual conspiracy is no shit jews though. The Titanic's older twin ship was badly damaged and the running theory is that the owner had the two ships switched and the older ship sank so that the insurance claim could be collected for the more valuable undamaged ship.

social.shorthand.com/TitanicMystery/jCPyIbzzPVc/did-the-titanic-really-sink-or-was-it-olympic

Attached: beware of bergs.jpg (720x394, 82K)

100yr old answer?
>ice penetration, no lube
James Cameron answer?
>fucking in a car, playing on deck, and distracting men from their post
2010's high tech answer?
>ran into trump's wall of ice, couldnt get past it. Was safe being stuck, but billionaire pressure hit reverse and forward again breaking loose. This caused faster sinking from otherwise clogged hole.

It sounds an awful lot like the bullshit that the kikes that skipped out on 911 come up with. Was the titanic our first 911?

Attached: such luck.jpg (609x720, 102K)

3 supper important politicians who were opposed to the creation of a private central bank...
Year and a half later, federal reserve is created with little to no fuss because the main critics by that point are long gone

Attached: 1521099583077.png (900x900, 78K)

I heard that the people who opposed the federal reserve were all there.

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

it's just one of those things that happens, user. completely natural

Attached: ice berg.jpg (879x603, 175K)

I believe it was one of the Titanic's other sister ships, of which there were two.
Load it "already failing" with the other powerful people and down she goes, problems solved.

It was jewish insurance fraud.
youtube.com/watch?v=33YjmU4vDlg

A recent picture that surfaced either this year or the end of lasts showed that there was a large coal fire in the compartment the ice berg hit before it set sail. The fire weakened the metal on that side and made it easier to penetrate. Owner was also a greedy jew and didn't want to postpone the trip. Probably a bit of insurance fraud too.

Quite convincing indeed

Attached: IMG_20180425_085909.png (960x1131, 587K)

It was the Jews.

Attached: image.jpg (290x356, 74K)

That reminds me of my favorite joke that my grandfather told me.

>So this Chinese pilot has just gotten a new job as a co pilot and he's happily introducing himself to his new pilot who happens to be a Jew.
>"Harro, I'm Harry Dong and I'm your new co pilot"
>The old Jewish pilot looks at him scornfully and says. "I don't like Chinese."
>"What? Why you no like Chinese?"
>"You bombed Pearl Harbor."
>"What? No, that was Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor."
>"Chinese, Japanese, Siamese, all the same"
>"Well then, I guess I don't like Jews."
>"You don't like Jews? Well why the hell not?"
>"Jews sank the Titanic."
>"Sank the Titanic? That's crazy, an iceberg sank the Titanic!"
>"Iceberg, Goldberg, Weinberg....all the same."

Attached: Jews love Watermelon.jpg (480x640, 68K)

Classic, except for the fact that Chinese are Jewish.

Attached: image.jpg (475x459, 98K)

>HOLY FUCK THE JEWS ARE GOD
lmao you people are worse than leftists

Only Jews aren't jews, everybody else is a jew

>Why did The Titanic sink?
Because it filled up with water.

I said it was the Jews, bitch, can you read or are you mentally incapacitated?

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 124K)

>Did you just get here last week or something, mate?

I think he was inferring that the (((iceberg))) was caused by God, and that you saying Jews makes Jews God now. In other words, he's a dissonant cunt. He'll learn, soon enough.

The titanic didn’t exist lol

He's probably Jewish too. They all are.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IVYfQKrZ2iY

Simple insurance scam, ships were expensive.

it's both

Insurance scam. It was the Olympia that actually sank (it was damaged and repaired but a liability) They switched name plates and White Star collected.

Also they killed some rich Gentiles that opposed the Federal Reserve Act.

It was a twofor.

Attached: moby dick.jpg (946x1360, 153K)

This theory was proven wrong though. The Titanic and Olympic had minor differences between the two, and none of the Olympic's differences can be spotted on the final few pictures of the Titanic before she set sail.

White Star was responsible for killing everyone when they didn't postpone the maiden voyage to repair damage from the coal bunker fire, though.

what happened to the real titanic then? i thought both ships sunk

Tesla Financier John Astor was on board and he also opposed the Federal Reserve

The sister ship "Olympic" was retired scrapped in 1935

First of all, you shouldn't be getting your facts on a historical event, docudrama or not aside. Second of all, that's the (((official))) story. If you ever get your hands on the eyewitness accounts themselves, and start reading through all of them, a very different picture starts to form then that which is peddled.
>White Star was responsible for killing everyone when they didn't postpone the maiden voyage to repair damage from the coal bunker fire, though
Having a coal fire wouldn't have made a difference when the ship hit the iceberg at full speed. There's no steel that exists that would be able to withstand the pressure of a 45,000 ton vessel hitting a solid chunk of ice at 20+ knots.

this
they didn't even sink the titanic, they swapped it for a different one

also there's a book (something along a lines of "titan") that came before the disaster. much like 9/11 was heavily hinted at in the media as well

>moby dick

Attached: 1363011712953.jpg (600x772, 155K)

Who were the supporters of the Federal Reserve that cancelled their trip at the last minute?

Attached: checkem.jpg (576x580, 159K)

debunked

Seems like it.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Jews

Attached: jewfro.jpg (630x400, 136K)

bunch of bankers supposedly. gotta get rid of the competition mang.

At least a bunch of fucking Micks went down into the ocean rather than trespassing across America with their potato sacks.

I wish there were more Irish on board.

Attached: images-356.jpg (225x300, 17K)

>Women and children ONLY

Attached: _origin_Titanic-aktieri-13.jpg (704x330, 26K)

kek what a stupid retard you are. it was mostly americans, brits, and swedes that died on the titanic.

icyousee.org/titanic.html#nation

The bankers that were on the ship were opposed to the FED, even confirmed by wikipedia, but there its just a (((coincidence))). They probably were also white/non jewish so they had togo.

Also it wasnt the titanic but its sistership (the olympia i think it was called) that hit another ship previously with insurance not wanting to pay for the repair. So they disguised it as the new ship, the titanic and sank it to also get insurance money

So redpill me on the (((hindenberg)))

Attached: Hindenburg_disaster.jpg (735x601, 92K)

Behindertberg

Underrated

>Why did Titanic sink
>Why did 9/11 happen

Attached: 1501535178590.png (620x581, 16K)

the only thing I find strange in that theory is how are the richest three denied places on the lifeboats?
That doesn't happen. They could've easily lived

sinking of the lusitania

Blackpilled on YT has a good brief overview

US intentionally abandoned a cruise ship in an active Nazi area

This shit happens all the time

Attached: 1496858835759.jpg (300x477, 59K)

Yes, there were 3 crypto kikes who opposed formation of the FED

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-25-05-10-32-1.png (1440x1399, 237K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-25-05-15-23-1.png (1440x1449, 248K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-25-05-12-07-1.png (1400x1432, 248K)

Attached: IMG_0677.jpg (379x554, 84K)

It wasn't really the Titanic, it was the Olympic. Count the portholes. Smith got drunk on the test run and nearly destroyed it. Fixing it was expensive so Ismay and Morgan decided to repaint the Olympic and let a coal room fire burn out of control.

The plan was to radio the Carpathian but Smith sailed out of his star field, got drunk and hit an iceberg instead.

say what you want about the jews, but they are fluent in subversion and very efficient. look how many fashy goys they took out with a few big moves, and they found a way where they could get paid for doing it.

are we doomed to lose to the jew pill?

So if the Soros and Rothschild family's are both Jewish, is there any evidence that the Saudi Royal family has any Jewish lineage? Just curious. They are the "triangle" right? Were Rockefellers Jewish too?

Attached: 1522850112651.jpg (236x233, 21K)

This. Just like the Philly Starbucks brewhaha:

>two black agent provocateurs and their real estate tycoon jew overlord engage in real estate "blockbusting" (typical jew trick) in extremely affluent neighborhood (million dollar condos, etc.) in order to buy it at a premium when it someday closes after unceasing chimpouts.

>woman filming the incident is a jew lawyer who was Faceberg friends with jew mastermind. She was in on the scheme. She also works with the (((ADL))).

>(((ADL))) profits handsomely from diversity training contracts with Starcucks.

>Blacks get their 15 minutes of being top dawg, which is their shekel.

>Whites further demoralized.

They were gentlemen.