Why does America let obesity run rampart? Why dont we attack obesity like we attacked tabacco?

Why does America let obesity run rampart? Why dont we attack obesity like we attacked tabacco?

Attached: 5019BC3C-14B1-4E9E-927C-4A677DD0560E.jpg (500x318, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/economy-a-budget/329375-american-agriculture-gmos-and-europe
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/should-you-go-organic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>junk food heavily taxed
>cripple their marketing
>ban advertisements to kids
>better health education

the fast food industry is run by the jews the tobacco industry is not

Because healthy food is expensive and america is poor.

Because eating isn't a choice but smoking is a disgusting habit! Get some self control.

Attached: 25postsbythisid.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Rice veggies and chicken are like the cheapest shit you can buy

Almost every western country is pretty fat, its consumerism and lcorporate control of almost everything. Even healthy food in america is trash.

How is healthy food in America trash?

Because all of our shit is poor quality artificial food, thats why most of our shit is looked down upon by other countries. Chemicals, corn syrup, so y, etc.

Or you could stop shopping in the frozen entree aisle and just buy some meat and veggies

Fat people can't fight. People on diets of fat and grease and alcohol don't fucking give a shit about the world around them. They'll love in a trailer and have kids destined to live in trailers because they don't give a fuck about existing or communicating or leaving a legacy. They just want their slime genes left on the planet no matter how they got here or what state they are in when Hillbilly McInbred kicks the bucket after 20 years on food stamps and pension money

And thats awful

The only thing worse than a nigger is a white nigger. If you eat at McDonalds more than once a week, you are a white nigger.

This is the biggest lie of fat fucking retards. You can eat a nice cut of steak for like half the price per pound as McDonalds, you're just lazy.

This isn't me being anecdotal you dumb nigger. American food quality is considerably lower than other countries which is part of why we're so shit. Other countries have regulations on plenty of shit related to genetic modifications, chemical usage, and general standards compared to the US.

Because healthcare gets most of its money from that poisonous relationship

For example .... where ?

anyways here's another redpill
wolololo

Attached: 1487829922934.png (1500x738, 257K)

A loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter is like $2.50.

You can live off that for a few days.

>obesity

Plus-size

Attached: 1524639270555.jpg (700x1034, 247K)

>id rather smoke than be fat

Attached: 1520781561490.png (1039x559, 261K)

American companies have a much lower barrier of what processes and other thing need to be labeled, which means there is a wider range for them to put garbage in it. A large percentage of foods contains a lot of powdered sugar, lard, palm oil and corn syrup among other things which are terrible for you. GMO usage is also obscenely rampant in the US while europe has a larger emphasis on organic foods. It all comes down to regulations and culture.

Everyone dies eventually anyway. So what? USA still wins at the Summer Olympics. Legalise everything. Fatty Food. Tobacco. Alcohol. USA is the land of the free. Power to the individual.

He has no links. Dont feed the troll

Healthy food, no drinking, no smoking ... just faggot stuff there

Its pretty common knowledge my man, America has low quality food, you are in denial if you think otherwise. 90% of people live off of walmart steaks potatoes and beef. All of which are full of GMOs and are grown/raised in poor conditions.

I think you’re being intentionally obtuse

Organic food isnt demonstably healthier

Tabacco is still legal

I can tell by all the links youre posting

Alright have fun with your monsanto funded food and wonder why you have cancer diabetes and the works like everyone else. Its not just organic really because they're grown with the same pesticides as most other food, but corporatized food in general is cancer literally.

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/economy-a-budget/329375-american-agriculture-gmos-and-europe

You attack obesity > Obesity Attacks YOU

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/should-you-go-organic
>While organic foods have fewer synthetic pesticides and fertilizers and are free of hormones and antibiotics, they don't appear to have a nutritional advantage over their conventional counterparts
Sure fag. Have fun paying 5x as much for a bell pepper

honestly this

Nutritional advantage has nothing to do with it, not getting cancer from decades of exposure to pesticides and fertizilizers does. GMOs aren't the main problem either, consumerism and distribution are problematic too.

Gmos dont cause cancer. Read the article before you shitpost

Pesticides do.

No they dont

>The highest cancer rate for men and women together was found in Denmark with 338 people per 100,000 being diagnosed in 2012. The age-standardised rate was at least 300 per 100,000 for nine countries (Denmark, France, Australia, Belgium, Norway, US, Ireland, South Korea and the Netherlands).

It’s good for business. Everything wears out faster, your body goes to shit, food companies like it because you eat more, whoever sells sugar makes out like a bandit, pharmaceutical companies like it because you’re their Christmas bonus for being on so many medication, doctors like it because it keeps you in their office, morticians and funeral home directors like it because you’ll be dead sooner, the list just keeps going. A healthy society would be terrible for business and god forbid if we managed to stop being a bunch of fantasies. Myself included.

They are bad for you and hormones used in meats are even worse, thats why 12 years old have DD sized tits now and why men are all soiboys.

tobacco is a plant.

high fructose corn syrup that the human body can't break down (60/40 split) and becomes fat deposits that humans cant get rid of is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

please die. or no.. i will kill you. hi faggot. hi. how are you. tell me more. before you are in a 55 gallon drum.

Same argument was made for tabacco and look at how that was reformed

You could get rid of fat if you stopped eating like shit

natural selection for the weak

Fat people have kids

checked but I'd rather pack a lip desu

Attached: cope.jpg (450x450, 43K)

Most of America's obese are nonwhite. Intensify it so they die faster than they can reproduce.

I hope this is true.

It is. Mexico is fatter than the USA and Mexicans are our biggest nonwhite demographic. It's common knowledge that nonwhites have no impulse control so of course even native nonwhite (blacks) will be more susceptible to obesity.

So wash your produce before you eat it, dumbass.

This

Americans have the means readily available to eat a perfectly healthy diet on the cheap. Most people, however, believe his post is the harsh reality they face. I quietly believe it's just a desperate rationalization to keep eating at McD.

IF fructose were a sugar that the human body is unable to break down, it wouldn't be stored as fat, or anything else. It would be simply shat out. However, the body is perfectly able to use fructose and break it down into glucose. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about dude. Sugars don't get magically stored as fat. Sugar and fat are different things, metabolized in different ways. Retard.

Nigger detected, you're still below even fat pieces of shit that is how low niggers are.