1776 or 1488

Vote here

Attached: A89CA74F-1586-4F2A-A087-31F269683896.jpg (2015x1015, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15573194
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All american first post

A better question:
Would you rather shoot OP to death, or gas him?

Attached: illust_63910823_20170910_141700.jpg (600x941, 248K)

Do as thou wilst after you overcome my 2nd amendment rights

Shoot then gas

I will spread butter all over you with my constitutional right to a knoife bongo

No. First you gas him and then just shoot him for good measure.

78. Hail Satan. Hail great Moloch. Hail the coming of the master race. Hail.

1776 above all else

You will get what you deserve 1488 fags

Since you still haven't posted the poll I will do it for you, retard.

strawpoll.me/15573194

American exceptionalism is based on the promise that the constitution provides

strawpoll.me/15573194
strawpoll.me/15573194
strawpoll.me/15573194

Both.

Attached: washington hitler.gif (345x434, 1.73M)

FPBP the tree of liberty is looking thirsty, user. Ready to do your part? I know I am.

Locked and loaded, against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Be careful, user, jokes can be blasphemous, and blasphemy stains your soul much more than it offends the Lord.

To be fair, the US was kind of a mix of those until the 60's

America was created as a melting pot. To go against our multi-racial background is inherently anti-American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal

Society is a racial construct. If you care more about amurrica than the White race, you'll regret it when this is turned into a non-White country by the Democrats and Republicans.

When America was founded only white property owning men were allowed to vote.

Here comes the shills

>America was created as a melting pot.
A Jew popularized the term melting pot.

The USA was founded by White people for White people.

>Here comes the shills
Said the anti-White supporting the destruction of White countries.

White landholding citizens would argue against the melting pot theory. Im not 88 but 14 was originally part of the deal.

I'm not joking. Hail Satan. We are everywhere. We are here, on this board, in your neighborhoods. We take what we want. Hail Satan. Hail great Moloch. Hail the coming of the morning star, the master race. Hail.

Go to hell

1488 all the way

Attached: 1521531186526.gif (260x242, 625K)

1776 > All

More specifically 1788 in which the Constitution was ratified.

Or was it 17 +88

:)

Attached: 5n0qg8c1wmt01.jpg (1080x1352, 154K)

>implying you can obtain gas or a gun in bongland

Ridiculous, this melting pot bullshit has only occurred in the last few decades after taking in the world's trash

>America was created as a melting pot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot
The exact term "melting pot" came into general usage in the United States after it was used as a metaphor describing a fusion of nationalities, cultures and ethnicities in the 1908 play of the same name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
The Melting Pot is a play by Israel Zangwill, first staged in 1908. It depicts the life of a Russian-Jewish immigrant family, the Quixanos. David Quixano has survived a pogrom, which killed his mother and sister, and he wishes to forget this horrible event. He composes an "American Symphony" and wants to look forward to a society free of ethnic divisions and hatred, rather than backward at his traumatic past.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
Zangwill was born in London on 21 January 1864, in a family of Jewish immigrants from the Russian Empire. His father, Moses Zangwill, was from what is now Latvia, and his mother, Ellen Hannah Marks Zangwill, was from what is now Poland. He dedicated his life to championing the cause of people he considered oppressed, becoming involved with topics such as Jewish emancipation, Jewish assimilation, territorialism, Zionism, and women's suffrage.

1776 check'em

>Ridiculous, this melting pot bullshit has only occurred in the last few decades after taking in the world's trash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 (H.R. 2580; Pub.L. 89–236, 79 Stat. 911, enacted June 30, 1968), also known as the Hart–Celler Act,[1] changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921. Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill, Senator Philip Hart of Michigan co-sponsored it, and Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts helped to promote it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
Celler was born in Brooklyn, the son of Josephine (née Müller) and Henry H. Celler. All of his grandparents immigrated from Germany. His paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish (his maternal grandfather was Catholic).

I hope all the people saying 1776 realize that not a single founding father ever wanted nonwhites living among us as citizens.

>1776 check'em
I'm curious...do you civic nationalists honestly believe the USA will still be the USA when it's filled to the brim with non-Whites like latinos, blacks and arabs?

Do you also think that whatever Whites that remain will be treated fairly, respectfully and kindly?

1776. I am liberty to my core. You will have to kill me.

>I hope all the people saying 1776 realize that not a single founding father ever wanted nonwhites living among us as citizens.
They'd quicker support 1488 than they would the cultural marxism and globalism we're subjected to.

They would not have agreed with forced integration.

Fuck Weimerica. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 232K)

>1776. I am liberty to my core. You will have to kill me.
So you'll give your life to protect niggers, spic, sandniggers and faggots who happen to be "citizens?"

Nor putting dregs on a pedestal, nor a currency that portrays debt as capital.

america wasnt even a country in 1488 you fucking IDIOT

le edgy reddit demon worshiper. actions, and even beliefs, manifest into consequences. You're in for a tortured existence, lost soul.

Founding fathers would not support your totalitarian bullshit nor would they be so obsessed with race

If they actually are citizens, and believe in the foundations of this country, absolutely. If they are just here to leech gibs and would rather turn this place into an EU state? No.

They also didn't want totalitarian European monarchies and dictatorships running their country

>america wasnt even a country in 1488 you fucking IDIOT

Attached: 1515636384104.jpg (493x386, 33K)

1776 does not automatically imply civnat in my opinion

We all know you retards are Jewish, you realize that right? All you have to do is image search star of Moloch.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 161K)

>If they actually are citizens, and believe in the foundations of this country, absolutely.
You mean if you think that oil and water can mix, they can magically mix?

Why do you think they have to mix? Why is it all or nothing with you?

Day oof the rake, soon

>1776 does not automatically imply civnat in my opinion
It means putting the nation that it has become before the race that created it.

Remember, those people who are destroying this country are doing it completely legally and constitutionally.

And you must abide by it because you're a 1776'er.

Agree. Some non-white cultures can exist here just fine, but must do so in limited numbers. Islam is one that never can. They have religious obligations to usurp and overthrow the government, so they cannot be made welcome. Chinese and Japanese can make fine Americans but, again, small numbers are key.

Overall, the Old World and the New World do play by different rules.

14-1776

>nor would they be so obsessed with race
Your country was founded by Europeans, you retarded civnat. The founding fathers understood the importance of a homogenous society, and would be disgusted at the sight of brown america today. Culture stems from RACE

I would much rather have a 4th Reich then the ((liberties)) we have today

Attached: 1516718239940.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

They're breaking the law to do it. 20+ million illegal immigrants don't magically become not illegal because they slid the terminology.

>Why do you think they have to mix? Why is it all or nothing with you?
Because you'll never be allowed to pass or even put forward a law that would allow everyone to be separate.

That's not part of the plan.

Do you honestly think that you'd be allowed to vote for voluntary segregation where you can keep everyone of a specific race from a certain part of the country?

Do you honestly think a pro-White person would be allowed to be elected?

1776 implies loyalty to your country

1488 implies loyalty to your race

That means you are literally anti-American and would move to some fuckhole in Russia if it was 100% white ethnostate, or anywhere else. You are basically a stateless person with no ties to any country, just ties to people with your same skin color and racial characteristics

USA gets overfilled with immigrants, you literally will give up and run away to another country that has more white people, until eventually that gets overrun with nonwhites so you jump to another country. You're not a nationalist or an American. You're a flea hopping to one suitable environment or another with no ties to the land

>They're breaking the law to do it.
No, they're not. They'll get a judge to legally deem what they're doing legal.

Besides, you're allowing them to do it because you're afraid they might call you a racist.

> 20+ million illegal immigrants don't magically become not illegal because they slid the terminology.
Yes, they will once they either pass a law making it so or a judge reinterprets the constitution/law to deem it so.

>That's not part of the plan.
Whomstd'ves plan? Your plan or mine, joker?

I am of the belief that the system our founding fathers created is currently the best, the people holding power under this system, are not. If we can purge the corruption and nepotism, we can be rightous again.

>because we've been subverted, that means it's okay
Nah
>because you're afraid they might call you a racist.
I've been blacklisted since 2001.

I mostly agree

No, it was created by Americans.
Move to Europe if you want to be with Europeans, faggot. You're based euros who love Trucks of peace and Muslim mass murderers.

>1776 implies loyalty to your country
This hasn't been our country since long before you were born.

>1488 implies loyalty to your race
Because society is a racial construct. Or was it a coincidence that the USA was founded by Whites?

>That means you are literally anti-American and would move to some fuckhole in Russia if it was 100% white ethnostate, or anywhere else.
And?

>You are basically a stateless person with no ties to any country, just ties to people with your same skin color and racial characteristics
Race is real and race matters of course. Race is more than skin color.

>USA gets overfilled with immigrants, you literally will give up and run away to another country that has more white people, until eventually that gets overrun with nonwhites so you jump to another country.
Or wait till the USA collapses and create a White ethnostate from the ashes.

>You're not a nationalist or an American.
I'm White.

>You're a flea hopping to one suitable environment or another with no ties to the land
No, that's a Jew.

1776. All day, every day.

Attached: meme9286750471.jpg (600x450, 78K)

>I would sacrifice liberty for despotic government control
>I trust the government to know what they are doing

You are not an American, no true American would say this. This is typical writing from a European serf

>Or was it a coincidence that the USA was founded by Whites?
It was also founded by a people who didn't view money as their God.

>I am of the belief that the system our founding fathers created is currently the best, the people holding power under this system, are not. If we can purge the corruption and nepotism, we can be rightous again.
How can you be great and diverse/multicultural at the same time? It's never succeeded in the history of mankind. What makes you think it'll work here?

>I've been blacklisted since 2001.
And you think being a good little anti-racist will allow you to influence the system?

>It was also founded by a people who didn't view money as their God.
Capitalists/Jews, correct.

How are you going to legally and constitutionally change that? Voting for more billionaires like Trump? lol

>Race is more than skin color.

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 12K)

>being a good little anti-racist
I've lived in milwaukee, chicago, detroit, and baltimore as a white boy. If you think I'm afraid to call a spade a spade, you don't know me at all.

1476 is pretty comfy.

>I've been blacklisted since 2001.

Attached: 1524128452904.jpg (367x500, 26K)

America was built for whites, 1776 originally is 1488 expect with a bunch of freedom which is better than any form of tyrany

1776 is the ability to be free and maintain homogeneity

Attached: pz82m1u9vz0y.gif (450x450, 1.96M)

>An albino nigger is exactly the same as a White person.

>And?

That's literally all you had to say, you're a stateless person, extremely similar to a Jew. You have no ties to anyone in America and you don't believe in the idea of America as a country.

why not both?

Attached: 1523308836775.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

>I've lived in milwaukee, chicago, detroit, and baltimore as a white boy. If you think I'm afraid to call a spade a spade, you don't know me at all.
Okay, go walk down the inner city streets of those cities in the middle of the night and treat everyone as individuals.

That's what happened to anyone that protested the Patriot Act hard.

Like minded individuals, i would prefer it be dominated by the founding stock

1776 please. USA is a mixing pot with bad ingredients added in over time. Need to dump that one and make a new one.

Attached: 1514664527193.jpg (1146x1146, 187K)

no you fuck tard. The country was set up for whites to live and shed blood in as citizens. At Hitler always said "the blood and the soil are 1"

It's not really hard if you don't look like a target.

>That's literally all you had to say, you're a stateless person,
My race is my nation.

>extremely similar to a Jew.
the difference being Whites have a homeland. Jews do not.
Whites are not a parasite. Jews are.

>You have no ties to anyone in America
Ties to the Whites since Whites built this nation.

>and you don't believe in the idea of America as a country.
Because this isn't a country anymore. It's a business the Jews own.

Probably an illegal bong who had to get away from his shit weather island full of orwellian-tier censorship

pretty much everybody posting on this fucking website is blacklisted, faggot. anybody have that list of the words? there's shit like nike and golf and A on there.

Attached: 1524323549549.jpg (499x379, 65K)

>Like minded individuals, i would prefer it be dominated by the founding stock
Which you'll never be allowed to legally or constitutionally achieve.

The second you pass a law that benefits Whites above all or applies to Whites alone it'll be deemed unconstitutional by a jewish judge.

>It's not really hard if you don't look like a target.
Go do so. Let us know how it works out.

>The country was set up for whites
Nope. Natives and blacks were here since inception.

You atre correct, but nothing is permanent

Doesn't necessarily apply to OP, but shooting sounds like a sound choice. It's cheaper and easily scalable. With America's freedom boner for PMCs, guns, military, and prepping, we've already got more than enough infrastructure to tear everything down and rebuild.

Gassing has great optics but bullet is more practical.

A vote for 1776 is a vote for the kikes.

Attached: 68dae020-c8b1-43e4-a6ab-0746a935bafe.jpg (1079x677, 138K)

I've already been through that life, senpai. Why would I go back to it?

Good post hillary