Living around Niggers

ITT: Share stories about living in nigger infested areas

How has your area changed since niggers have moved in?
What are some things you've seen niggers do?

Attached: 1515246370816.jpg (999x662, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/man-dies-during-london-marathon-amid-record-temperatures-a3820921.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/one-hundred-very-seriously-ill-runners-taken-to-hospital-after-hottest-london-marathon-on-record-a3820926.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a few that live next door to me. Seem pretty based. They drive nice cars, their kids are well dressed and not thuggy. I never hear loud music. We just wave when driving by, don't get in their business really. Only talk a bit when our trashcans blow down the street or we are shoveling snow sort of thing. They don't seem to have any beef with the latinos. I live in a majority white town, so it's peaceful and respectful around here. Downtown is a different story and there is a section of typical jungle bunnies, I try not to drive through there, nothing for me there.

I've always lived in my house

I lived next to some niggers for a while at an apartment complex, it was fine. I used to smoke taima with one of them. Blacks naturally like me.

Attached: image.jpg (200x274, 70K)

That's to be expected, when you're 44% part of them.

Yeah, good thing we're not 47% like you losers, lmao. Fuckin' stupid leaf faggot, you just shit stained yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 97K)

I walked outside at night and got unironically jumped by a pack of them for being white
goddamn animals

White women love it.

Attached: 1524550288825.jpg (620x827, 169K)

Have you ever tried not being a weak piece of trash who no one's afraid of?

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 47K)

Doesn't seem to help when you get 5v1d with weapons
nice bait Jamal

>defends niggers
pretty much just straight up ADMITS to being one
fuck off tyrone

There's the niggas ayyye! Then there's the degenerate niggers that we all hate

Attached: 1524382579003.jpg (780x838, 130K)

The last nig I've seen was one who got expelled for smoking a joint in the school bathroom 4-5 years ago and stealing a DS.

Not everyone on here has black community in their country.

That's why we carry our own weapons, retard. How dumb are you?

Attached: image.jpg (593x593, 259K)

The music scene got a lot better

dios mio...
mutt try concealed carry in Canada
not to mention escalating violence against niggers who outnumber you and have nothing to lose
get a life

Try breaking the law you gay ass little pussy. Now. Fuckin' pathetic piece of useless ass shit.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 693K)

I used to live a few blocks away from a niggerhood.
Whenever I’d hang out on the front porch for a while, I’d notice the same nogs walking down the middle of the street and back up it a few minutes later, about once every half hour.
I was confused by this until one night when I visited the neighborhood liquor store 3 blocks away.
I was there a while, chatting with the chink owner who also lived in the neighborhood.
During that hour or so, a few dozen niggers came through the liquor store and bought a single bottle of beer and a single loose cigarette, sometimes TWICE.
I asked the friendly chink about this, and he said that hundreds of them do this every single day—up to a dozen or so times a day each.
Apparently, they balk at the cost of buying a 12-pack (roughly $10-15) and a pack of cigarettes ($5-8) all at once, and prefer to buy a single beer for $3 and a single cigarette for $1 instead.

The chink and I had a good laugh at this, but he was happy as fuck for the increased revenue.
The downside was that he had to keep a double barreled shotgun under the register and had sent dozens of nog customers to prison after they tried to rob him.
He said most were nigs that had already come in to buy a cig and a beer several times the same day and when they tried to rob him they were still wearing the same clothes, except they added a ball cap and a bandana as a disguise.
Niggers lack the ability to think beyond the moment.

Attached: Dindunuffinus.png (1025x303, 404K)

Keeping a gun to shoot niggers isn't a downside, it's another plus side.

Attached: image.jpg (1283x1099, 1.12M)

What if we made you take a million of our niggers or you get trade and visa embargoed, would you do it?
You can do anything you want with them, but you can’t kill them outright, and have to take a million of them.

Attached: 92D5E150-020B-48A3-90B4-7DEE46813728.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

Found the white nigger!

The big things are bad enough (theft, assault, burglary) but its also the daily interactions that make it worse, queue pushing and subsequent arguments when I call it out, the instance 'dayum gurlll you fine' they all have for my gf and subsequent argument verging on violence when i tell them to fuck off, the general untidyness of everything they touch is what hits me the most. Still its my final year in uni and then I can leave all their shit behind.

Attached: 1520889368382.jpg (693x572, 253K)

>you must never make a stand
>betas grow beards as we cannot face looking into our own dead eyes in the mornings

white women are OBSESSED with blacks

Fuck up, Shart-Mart.

Attached: image.jpg (346x233, 44K)

Until they get beaten half to death by one.

Oooh snap

Leaf Chang smashed it!

Attached: CBDE61BB-7AF1-4C64-A798-AF54E9729A9D.jpg (3024x4032, 1.98M)

i see an abo, day ruined

the sex is worth it apparently

Abbos huff gasoline, just flick a cigarette at them.

Attached: image.jpg (620x827, 304K)

My old neighbour girl and her sister are obsessed by them. One of them got her lip busted but wasn't cured after that.

Good, she hasn't paid the toll yet.

Attached: image.jpg (640x496, 197K)

Some women will always fuck mastiffs too.
Some men only want 12 year olds.

>leaf faggot
LMAOO

>Keeping a gun to shoot niggers isn't a downside, it's another plus side.
It's a downside, even if you like seeing good nigs on the news.
Even people who hate porch monkeys don't want to deal with the bullshit of killing them; they just want to be left alone.

Unfortunately, it's not within the bounds of nigger behavior to leave anyone alone.
And niggers fuck with other niggers 10x more than they fuck with anyone else.
I pity the spearchuckers cursed with an IQ over 100.

Attached: Baboons.jpg (600x557, 119K)

Mutt cuck

I once saw a tanned guy at the beach but that's pretty much it.

>Brother in-laws best friend becomes close to our family.
>Tells me story from his work over beer and braai.
>general manager of large grocery store. Head honcho trying to mitigate incompetency and thieving of 30+ kaffirs in various departments.
>Good at his job, keeps outsmarting and firing thieves and lazy employees.
>Kaffirs not happy with this working environment.
>Manager learns of store wide plot to ruin his life, get him fired, give him AIDS, shrink his wiener etc etc etc.
>Means of achieving this? Black magik/witchcraft.
>Groups of the employees have been banding together, pooling money and consulting various sangomas (witch doctors) to cast spells and hexes on manager.
>learns of plot from assistant manager (educated black)
>consults assistant manager and learns some basic sangoma symbolism
>shows up to work with "special blessed necklace and bracelet" designed to counter spells.
>Employees see this and start to pull weight while simultaneously trying to avoid this "well-informed" white man.
>catches one particularly retarded black trying to harvest stray hairs in his office from keyboard and desk for more powerful hexes.
>Corners the guy and demands his juju hair back.
>Employee is terrified of powerful charms white man is displaying and his seemingly endless ability to dodge what should have been powerful sangoma hexes.
>Gets hair back and mad dogs the piss out of hair thieving employee until he leaves office visibly terrified.
>After 6 months of attempted hexing the manager is promoted to head office and assistant black manager takes his position.
>Store reverts to incompetency and thieving almost immediately

23 degrees Ceeeelsiuuuuuus.

Attached: image.jpg (640x689, 310K)

I didn't know this was copy pasta. I have the same story saved in my phone.

Attached: jazz_music_stops.jpg (125x122, 3K)

it's a big thing in the south

my high school went from 10% black to 50% black after hurricane katrina. I'm starting to think it wasn't just a coincidence.

They are loud, and have a lack of attention. Most are friendly but end up getting in arguements over who is more lightskinned. They also seem to respect those who call someone out. The girls would always start a convo with me, maybe because i am a white male.
A lot of the kids were in school cause king obongo put them there. They would tell me how if they went to achool their families expenses were paid for. So most just came in fucked around and did the bare minimum to stay enrolled.

This has to be fake.

>be 18y/o me
>working as waiter at seaside restaurant
>22:30 closing up the restaurant. Suddenly police sirens outside, shouting and general commotion.
>Kaffir runs through front door of restaurant clutching woman's bag.
>Heads through restaurant through to deck area. Police were chasing him through the parking lot after getting a call for mugging.
>Police follow kaffir as he jumps the deck railing but stop when he jumps straight off deck into slip way water below.
>Winter conditions and cold Atlantic waters combined with Kaffirs latent inability to swim results in mission kill within 4 minutes.
>Police stand and watch as Kaffir flails around in freezing water screaming for help.
>Call harbour master after he sinks. Job done

>>shows up to work with "special blessed necklace and bracelet" designed to counter spells.
my sides

You're so lucky.

>be my fathers new construction site foreman (white man)
>first day on the new job I need to impress the boss and simultaneously assert my authority on 20+ construction kaffirs who seek out any opportunity to steal and be lazy.
>Time to consult my bag of kaffir tricks.
>Option 4 selected
>Place rubber snake into pile of rubble kaffirs are set to move when truck arrives.
>Truck pulls up 5 kaffirs assigned to move rubble into truck. 2 start working while 3 watch (standard kaffir behaviour)
>Kaffir finds snake and instant baboonery ensues.
>Screaming and hollering at ancestors to protect them.
>Entire site erupts into chaos everyone stops work and picks up stones and bricks to try and kill the "snake"
>One guy faints from fear as nogs stand 50m away from rubble pile screaming and tossing stones and bricks.
>Foreman giggling behind the kaffirs. Composes himself and walks to front of ork horde and shouts a command for silence.
>Kaffirs stand down and watch too see how new white boss will handle situation.
>Calmly approaches rubble. "Ok boys relax I see the snake"
>In one swift motion grab head of "snake" and violently thrash it around in the air in a fake struggle that evokes new levels of extreme baboonery from kaffirs.
>Foreman swings "snake's" head onto a brick and then flings it over the property wall.
>Kaffirs mouths are hanging open as they all pronounce their astonishment, "Yoooooh Yoooh Yoooooh!!!!!"
>Foreman steps off rubble pile and calmly tell them to get the fuck back to work and stop acting like children.
>Father watched the whole time and shakes hand of foreman later in the day.
>Never had issues with his crew after that, still works with my dad to this day.
>retrieve "snake" after work to place near front door to keep thieving blacks away.

white trash here, currently renting a house and i'm sandwiched between niggers. the ones north of me are retired and make me look like a nigger. they rake their leaves, cut grass, shovel snow, have decent cars etc. good people. the ones south of me are real niggers, 40 year old dude who still lives with mom, doesn't work, day drunk everytime i see him, heard him puking out in his yard at 11 am last week. they have a rusted out Olds 88 under a tarp in their driveway that they hilariously think is a nice car (it's not)

one time i saw black guy on the bus

standard.co.uk/news/london/man-dies-during-london-marathon-amid-record-temperatures-a3820921.html

standard.co.uk/news/london/one-hundred-very-seriously-ill-runners-taken-to-hospital-after-hottest-london-marathon-on-record-a3820926.html

Period.

Attached: image.jpg (536x296, 88K)

(1/2)
>Be me 6 months ago flying to Johannesburg for work.
>Board the flight and take my seat. Lord let this be over quickly I need sleep.
>See an excited fat black mama board the plane, she doesn’t know wtf is going on but she’s greeting everyone and is all smiles.
>Air hostess shows her to her seat (one row up and left of me) and helps her with the overhead storage and seatbelt.
>Think to myself - fuck if this is this woman’s first flight I already know what is about to happen.
>Her excitement turns to nervousness as the engines wind up and we start taxiing down the runway
>Nervousness turn to cold fear as the pilots throttle up and the plane begins take-off
>Fear turns to terror as we lift off.
>She is shaking her hands like there is water on them and wailing “Yooooh Yooooh haibo haibo (no) (no)” and then long drawn out “EEEEEeeeeeeeehhhh -breathe- EEEEeeeeeeeeh”. “Haibo haibo” (no) (no).

>I have the same story saved in my phone.
I'm sure it's a common story.
What American who has ever lived in a big city DOESN'T have a story about niggers walking in the middle of a street, buying beer and cigs one at a time, a chink liquor store owner, and bootlips trying to rob the same liquor store they visit 10 times every day?

I can think of more than 50 cities where this is happening right now.

Attached: KEK.png (488x486, 446K)

(2/2)
>As the plane banks left the mama risks a glimpse out of the window. Seeing the ground so far below evokes extreme distress as she begins loudly pleading in Xhosa with her ancestors to protect her.
>Air hostesses (also black) and people in her vicinity are trying their best to calm her down but nothing is working.
>Eventually someone offers her 2 Ambien, telling her “it will make you sleep”.
>Sheboon stops wailing to enquire about the effects of the pills on her health as she has “very high blud prezzure and diabetes”.
>Everyone around her tells her at once she will be fine just take the pills. In other words, “please shut the fuck up and take the pills, your ancestors cant help you here.”
>Black mama takes the Ambien and passes out after 40 minutes during which her “EEEEeeeeeeeeehhh” sounds become softer and softer until eventually they are replaced with snoring and a fart or two.
>Plane lands and everyone disembarks - Xhosa mama is still in a deep sleep and cannot be woken.
>The airhostesses try shaking her awake but only farts come out and her eyes remain closed as she snores.
>On the short bus ride to the terminal I watch two paramedics take a stretcher into the plane.
>One turns around 5 seconds after entering the tail door. He calls two baggage guys to come help move the fat sleeping Mama.
>Flying with blacks is interesting.

Aussie here, can i talk about what it's like to live in CHINKED areas?

I'm very interested to hear about that m8

Weird. Niggers naturally hate me.

The state of this fucking country never ceases to amaze me.

Fuck man, how do you live there. So sorry for what happened to your country. Get to Australia while you still can. As an Irishman, I can tell you all you need is one Irish grandparent and you'll get citizenship in Ireland. At least than you can live in the EU.

Attached: defend.png (504x750, 867K)

TA'ed a lab course while in grad school a 2 years ago, it had gone from being 95% white when I took it as an undergrad to 80% African. Even in a respectable stem course, they still couldn't refrain from being obnoxiously loud, constantly having to be told to stfu so they could receive their instructions, acting entilted to better grades than they earned and axing to gibs better marks, and yes, even dancing on the tables.

It's because I'm Japanese. Nogs can tell I live like a gangster.

Attached: image.jpg (334x537, 103K)

>Be white as fucking show, slightly dark hazel eyes, jet black hair.
>Middle class neighbourhood, now upperclass as chinks have fucking moved in and jacked up house prices
>all neighbours in every direction are chinks

Talking about chinese here
>They don't clean up if their dogs shit anywhere, even on their own lawns, despite owning million dollar houses they are insanely fucking gross in hygene.
>They fucking reek
>like all the time fuck
>Constantly loud yelling at all hours of day/night
>idiot kids in sports cars 100k+ dollars either speeding around the neighbourhood or crashing, had a fucking porsche come careening into the tree infront of my house because mister ding dong ching chong though he could drift the corner i live on
>They litter everywhere
>Sound horrific, chinese is a demon language of yelling and weird noises
>All of them own small shittty pets like cats or small yappy dogs
>They are afraid of big dogs, I walk my labrador and they are visibly intimidated

It's hell

I want my own people to be around me.

>work at motel in hood
>really shitty breakfast that consists of toast juice and cereal
>still have to combat wiley nogs daily from stealing with it
>one day 5am
>nog walks in and power walks to the breakfast area
>breakfast is closed for another hour and a half it's dark as fuck in there
>'where da brekfess at??'
>tell him to gtfo, clearly doesn't have a room.
>6:30 rolls around, I go out for a piss, nog is in the breakfast area spilling shit absolutely everywhere, toasting massive ammounts of toast
>a guest tries to get me to help him with checking out
>nog power walks out of the door
>he stole an entire gallon of milk and a whole bag of cereal, not just a bag but the weird hotel container thing we put it in and out to serve
That day the nogs won. Usually I have much better success.

Has anyone else noticed all the images of blacks with white girls that people use to troll with have adult nigs and underaged teen white girls?

Something seems fishy.

yeah but this was months ago and it written in verbatim.

>japanese
That makes sense. They probably believe you’re a samurai, or they saw that negro samurai cartoon

Based South African should write a book. These are glorious.

Attached: dr kek.jpg (629x800, 129K)

Didn't have many encounters until high school, besides an angry violent nigress classmate in my elementary school.
9th grade starts: first semester, Black girl tells class that she doesn't like Romney because he "wants to take her money away." Elaborates on her money being EBT and welfare.
Literally 1 White clique in our grade which I was a part of, and we just played vidya, but the school later started a Black Student Union for idk what necessity
Took online college classes until this semester, and literally the 1 Black guy in the class proposed that we need a Black woman president because "logically, they created duh Earth!"
2 Black men worked at my job, 1 was in an Ivy league and the other went to jail within his first month of working there.
Worked a second pizza delivery job, half of them stiffed me and the other half tipped really well

God bless you SAbro.

Attached: duckman.png (389x295, 232K)

Y'all missed my story threads. I'll post a few more

When I was in high school we lived in an apartment building with a bunch of niggers and one day a huge fight broke out on the stair well. I opened my door and saw four niggers arguing over who's lock gets to go on the cable box. They were publicly fighting over stealing our cable right outside of our house.

That's okay though because we were stealing their internet.

>be me trying to help dad with construction business.
>Asked to drop off water pipes for water tank installation on property way out in the sticks.
>Arrive on site. No foreman today because stretched too thin. Dad asks to watch kaffirs to make sure they dont fuck up
>They are tasked with running a water hose from a water tank on ground level up to a shower on second floor.
>They connect up the pipe but fail to connect it to pump (arriving the next day) so no pressure in the line.
>I watch 4 grown black men in disbelief as they scratch their heads trying to figure out why no water is coming out of the shower.
>Call dad to inform him foreman is required to oversee these idiots.
>"I thought that might be the case"

>Lived in a block of flats
>had huge black man from another country living next to me, he was really nice
>we were smoking some weed late one night, and wanted to go to supermarket for food, but we are miles from it, and on a rough estate
>decide to call a taxi but i didnt have phone credit
>no issue, lets use the phonebox on our estate
>phone box doesnt work, lets go to the next estate
>next estate is dangerous to walk through being white. explicitly fucking suicide late at night
>"dont worry user, you are with me, you will be fine" ( well he is fucking huge, and black. should be ok)
>get to next estate, can see phone box on otherside of road
>he crosses road first, because i have smaller legs and kinda a few metres behind him smoking a cigerette or something, and a car is coming so i dont cross, whilst he is in phonebox ringing taxi
>out of fucking nowhere, or more to the point, somewhere, 2 fucking somalians walk around the corner straight at me (i say corner, they just walked up the road from my right)
>pull fucking machete on me, and put hand straight in my pocket and pull my wallet out
>happens in like a few seconds, and i have only registered a fucking machete in my brain
>my neighbor is in phonebox with back to me and im literally praying to god i am not beheaded, after losing all my money
>neighbor hangs up phone and shouts "WTF YOU DOING TO MY YOOT. GET THE FUCK OFF HIM" or something to that affect
>somalians straight away hand my wallet back, whilst putting machete away, and i breathe for the first time in what felt like 10minutes.
>"oh we didnt realise, hey, if you ever need something, take our number" (whilst offering me this piece of what looks like a twig, from a black back, which they are chewing on, seperate pieces of course, so it was clean)
>i reluctantly take this piece of tree, and their phone number
>i tell my neighbor i was not fucking joking about how deadly it is
>he laughs "you were fine"
Chalvey, in slough, circa 2009

How do you lot get anything at all done, ever, over there?

me in the back

Anticipating dr shekel and mr kike

>when you are walking around town and some black tourists pass you by, speaking loudly and waving their arms around, music playing from the speaker of one phone, and you make incidental eye contact with another white man near them, and you establish that intersubjective white reality between you as you both share a metaphysical sigh

>be 12 y/o me
>talking to black domestic worker in her 60's she lives in a room on our property.
>Old school black who isnt lazy, knows her place and never steals.
>walk down with her to her well kept room and for first time notice her bed is sitting on top of four bricks
>"what are these bricks for?"
>"We uze de bricks to make your bed higher so that the tokoloshe wont get us.
>Spend half an hour getting redpilled on the mythology of the tokoloshe, a tiny demon man/woman hybrid that stalks blacks while they sleep, terrorizing their dreams and occasionally sexually assaulting them.
>Realization that rational thinking will never pierce the nog brain.
>"but how can he get you if you lock the door?"
>he comes through the toilet if he cant get in or he uses magiks to get in the house."
>over time realize that blacks nation wide are terrified of the tokoloshe. From rural peasant to wabenzi government cronie...they all sleep with their beds on bricks.

Communist

i smell bullshit. 30 is scorching here

it's not safe for you there

I went to a prep school and grew up in a red county where there was very little subsidized housing until more recently. Now i see blacks walking the streets, we even have a wonderful fat degenerate white guy "transitioning" into a women. What a fucking mess. Blacks are usually fine as long as there are just a few and have grew up in predominately white towns their entire life, not inner city projects that breed niggers and democrat voters.

If the left didnt have them so brainwashed they could actually be a good ally as long as they maintained their family values.

>trying to mitigate incompetency and thieving of 30+ kaffirs
why is it every time i hear a south african talk about work this is the description they give, do any of you have real jobs or are you all just nigger overseers?

>Little brother gets a job at that walmart grocery story
>During his orientation the manager tells him to watch the back just in case someone tried to escape with 200 pounds of meat on a scooter
>"that seems oddly specific but okay"
>Five minutes pass
>"And here's where the guy tried to get away with 200 dollars of stolen meat on his moped"
>Manager shows him the tape
>It was a nog because of course it was
>The scooter was stolen too

management is required in any business.
in africa, it's more like babysitting.

Dogs are allies reserved only for the white man

>Mom returns from shopping, pulls into garage and leaves it open while unpacking car.
never do this in SA
>labs are at the garage door (the one that leads to the house) excited to greet mom.
>Suddenly kaffir appears at threshold of garage door (door for cars not for entering house)
>Asks for money, mom is suspicious and tells him to fuck off, labs have gone quiet behind their door trying to figure out who my mom is talking to.
>kaffir is shifty eyed trying to determine if someone else is home.
>My mom edges towards door with labs behind it keeping her eyes on the kaffir and telling him to fuck off.
>Kaffir thinks he can get something here and crosses threshold of garage door.
>Mom sees this and puts hand on door with labs behind it.
>As this happens the labs sense the change in mood and probably smell the kaffir from 10 meters away. They growl menacingly from behind the door and then start barking.
>Kaffir stops dead in his tracks suddenly aware that there are two fiercely protective dogs behind the door my mom has her hand on.
>Mom, "If you take one more step Im opening this door so that these dogs can kill you..."
>Kaffir walks away without a word.
>Call neighborhood watch to keep an eye out for the baboon.
>Dad scolds mom for leaving door open then hugs her for quick thinking.

Niggers have always been niggers.
They're a curse bestowed on us by kikes.
Those who screech the loudest about "diversity" are the ones most likely to avoid it at all costs.

>be in 7th grade
>tiny rural school in the mountains
>in early October class gets a new student
>it’s a 15 year old nigger
>the rest of us were only 12, but whatever
>had only seen them on TV before that
>first day, nigger is sent home for trying to sell drugs in the hallway between classes
>second day, nigger is sent home for breaking into lockers and stealing stupid shit like pencils and Fruit Roll-Ups
>third day, nigger gropes a 12 year old girl in the hallway
>that afternoon, her older brother and two friends try to open 20 locker doors with the nigger’s face
>fourth day, nigger gets in fist fight with school bus driver when told to give back the lunch he stole
>fourth night, the father of the girl and 4 other ranchers pay a visit to the nigger fambly rental house
>fifth day, nigger doesn’t come to school at all
>nigger fambly had packed up and moved out by the time school was over that day
>never saw any of them again
Didn’t encounter another nigger until I went to college.

Attached: KEK.png (493x230, 114K)

>EEEEEeeeeeeeehhhh
also why do your niggers enjoy saying this so much?

They require very close supervision or they steal or fuck up.

>dad's construction nogs are working at our home repairing gutters and painting walls.
>2 black labs are furious about this and are waiting for opportunity to defend home against invaders.
>Nogs are terrified of the magik symbolism of a pure black dog. Refuse to enter property unless dogs are locked in a room.
>Labs loosing their shit in room.
>Their behaviour illustrates they believe our family and home is under assault.
>Sister comes home - opens door to her room
>labs take the opportunity bolt and attack the nogs with the ferocity of marines storming Normandy beaches.
>Workers enter fear frenzy. Nogs working on the gutters ON THE ROOF jump off in fear and run for the property fence.
>Those on the ground floor do the same. One chooses to jump in the pool thinking he will be safe from wrath of labs.
>Older lab launches himself into the pool after the nog and chases him round the pool while he screams in fear of drowning and dog attack luckily he can stand or he would have drowned.
>Nog with other lab on his tail runs past pool and jumps off deck (effectively second floor) sprains both ankles on landing and crawls to property fence eventually climbing over.
>Second lab joins first in the pool for celebratory swim after nog managed to overcome his fear and climb out.
>Father comes home to post baboonery chaos, scold workers for acting like children, locks dogs back up after drying them a bit.
>Whole family praises glory of black labs while laughing about story around dinner table.

Too bad, retard, you don't get to dismiss this story, I've presented three pieces of evidence suggesting its veracity in this thread. You've been humiliated.

Attached: image.jpg (400x335, 99K)

used to work as a salesman. been to many nigger hoods. they are surprisingly antisocial. most of them stay home, too paranoid to open the door. every door and window is gated. we dont make sales in black neighborhoods, (supervisor told me that in his 3 years working in sales, he only got 2 blacks) its just that they are inside all the time that we dont see them until its too late. and we cant change spots because the company van sped off. my school was like 30% nig and they kept to themselves. they only talked to each other and fought with each other. i believe they only misbehave in blue states.

when was this? the 80s? if that happened today the black would have been the victim and the groped girl would have been doxxed online for ruin the good bois life

what about coloureds? when i was visiting my uncle in SA i honestly felt safer around blacks than coloureds.

Yeah a coloured criminal is worse than a black criminal generally

>be my good friend from University days
>Driving home along N1 highway
>Car breaks down.
>ohfuck.jpg
>Call tow truck and highway patrol
>Highways patrol “ehh ok seh we cant get to your right now unfortunately”
>Notice 4 coloured guys approaching vehicle.
>Hold fast
>Youngest coloured guy comes to drivers side window and breaks it open with a spark plug.
>he leans into car trying to pull my mate out
>Receives a KO punch to face and slumps onto the door, torso in the vehicle and jelly legs outside.
>Ring leader coloured pulls the first dim coloured out of the car and puts a Z88 handgun to my mates head.
>”Jou ma se fokkin poes! Ons sal jou fokkin moer jou naai” (Your mother’s fuckin pussy! We’re going to fuckin beat/kill you – you fuck”
>All threes coloureds get into the car and begin robbing my mate while giving him a few punches.
>Youngest coloured sleeps KO style in the shoulder of the road.
>Gang tattoos on 2 of three coloured arms. They are members of the 26’s – a dangerous prison gang whose motto is “To rob is my job”
>First coloured is now conscious again and begins pleading with armed ringleader to kill my mate for knocking him out
>Ring leader slaps him and tells him its his fault for getting knocked out and that he isn’t willing to do another bit in the clink for his over enthusiasm.
>Ringleader says if he wants the bones he must make them himself
>KO’d coloured looks at my mate, looks at ringleader, looks at the gun and eventually shakes his head as motorists start to pull over to help.
>Make sure your car is well maintained and serviced.

>when was this? the 80s?
Yes. 1982.

Moved back home 10 years ago. Still no niggers live within 50 miles in any direction.
>be 18
>only nigger I’d ever seen in person was the one from the previous story
>believed the bullshit that “We’re all the saaaaaame!”
>move to Phoenix for college
>go grocery shopping to stock new apartment
>nigger in store taking a shit on the floor in the bakery section
>check out and take groceries to car
>nigger approaches and tries to sell me stolen watches
>next Friday go to Central Ave. with new friends from school to watch the cars cruising
>15 minutes in a nigger starts beating his sheboon in the lot where we’re parked
>cops pull up on sidewalk
>chick cop runs to stop fight
>nigger attacks her and beats the shit out of her
>male cop runs up and smashes the nigger with his flashlight until he stops moving
>car won’t start on Monday morning
>pop hood
>battery is gone
>go to apartment rental office to report theft
>black security guard takes report
>pulls my battery from under the desk
“Sheeit homie. I din kno that car belong to someones who dun live here.”
>meet huge black guy at school named Chris
>6’9” 330lbs
>invites some of us to a house party in Tempe that Friday night
>go to party at 11pm
>drink jungle juice with Chris
>commotion in the back yard around midnight
>go outside
>Chris is face down in the yard
>blood everywhere
>another nigger had bashed in the back of his head with a hammer because Chris owed him money
>two weeks later sleeping
>crash from living room
>walk out and see nigger crawling through broken window
>smash him in the face with a dining room chair
>he runs away
All of this happened within the first month of living in a city with only 5% black population.
Since then I’ve lived in LA, Vegas, Denver, Seattle, and Kansas City. I’ve spent weeks at a time in SF, NYC, Cincinnati, Atlanta, St. Louis, Salt Lake, San Diego, New Orleans, and Chicago on business
Niggers are always niggers.

Attached: OogaBooga.png (480x189, 47K)

Heres facts. thats just a standard day we have for a whole season

Attached: tell me more anon.png (610x380, 10K)

Black labs are the best dogs in the world. They're the only breed my family ever had. My last one passed away 2 months ago. Such a good pooch. Miss him dearly.

texas blacks are southern blacks are a completely different species, ive noticed. texas coons are very mellow, yet stern. they know they arent welcome in hispanic, asian or white areas, yet they still behave. katrina niggers are feral animals. 0 manners, 0 self-awareness, obnoxious and entitled. im surprised the police didnt just shoot them down. you can tell by the looks on their face which is texas born and which isnt. texas blacks have normal eyes, sometimes sleepy. katrina niggers have wide open eyes, as if they are shocked by advanced white man technologies like the elevator and television