Indian here

Give me ONE good reason I should support you and white nationalism?

There is zero reason for me to ally with whites or encourage your power. I'll tell you why, under your retarded rule I am cucked to you and you fuck the best women and take the best resources. Your majority gives you social value, which grants you utility in gaining leadership roles. Your aesthetic value + social value also allows you to be the preferred male race (women dont want pajeets or niggers or chinks, they want white guys).

If the tables are turned, the majority is going to be asian and hispanic.

#1 this will be aesthetically in my favor, girls will fuck us and not you (why? Social value and economic value forces them; blacks will be too low iq/low social value and asians will be too onions compared to us).

#2 this will be economically in my favor, we are more high IQ than these spics and more entrepreneurial than blacks

Give me one good reason to cuck for you when I have NOTHING to gain.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 12.23.40 AM.png (842x476, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Toi6d1W4Zkw
youtube.com/watch?v=FdMyWqTVVFY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ointb2ppd_4
youtube.com/watch?v=WAb4ZkeStOE&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok
youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU
youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tits

i clicked on this for the jew titties. i didn't read you post user but ima bump cos i dont think there's enuogh garbage on the front page

Ok, go ahead. Try it.

That's TWO reasons, faggot.

cus white is the best dude XDD

All fields

>Indian here
Go back.

/fred

1⊆2

That's a rare flag you got there.

Attached: 187hmo.jpg (271x200, 13K)

The wog is selfish as usual. Why don't you want the human race to be as good as it can be?

whatever you do is irrelevant rofl. the real war to determine the future is between nazis and jews

not nationalism. wesren ideals

Attached: JBP.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

Dot or feather?

Who the fuck ever gave you the idea that anyone wants you on their team?

NOBODY wants you. Even niggers have higher standing.

Attached: 1524282277168.gif (569x320, 2.65M)

Come back home user. There is a 10 acre of farm land in hills and a Dharmic Indian waifu waiting for you. Also the government will do a huge Ghar Wapsi (Homecoming) ceremony for you.

stick to your own race, Panjeet

He might be an injun and not an Indian though pajeet, since this is a 1 post slide we will never know.

>Give me one good reason to cuck for you when I have NOTHING to gain.
civilization based on white values is the basis of everything good that we enjoy in civilization. there are smarter races, but they lack the ability to innovate or maintain humanity

>muh IQ

India has an average IQ of 83 which is lower than blacks and spics

Also, you don't need to support white nationalism. You need to go back to your shithole. Our ancestors built this country and then people like you from shitholes come and benefit from what we've built.

not true, majority of canada is asian or poo, and still no one thinks of them as desirable. You should defend white nationalism because it's the right thing to do, I would defend poo nationalism if india was reaching only 50% indian.

If white nationalism fails, the world, and all of civilization will be destroyed by niggers.

Count on it.

you shouldn't support whte nationalism go do your thing pajeet

Honestly, who is fucking your women Abu?

Ass

>#2 this will be economically in my favor, we are more high IQ than these spics and more entrepreneurial than blacks

Google translate this and think about why this guy wrote this (on yahoo Taiwan)

>因為我居美已逾四十年, 我能想像妳的觀察與感受, 老實講自2000年以來我是越來越憂心, 我很擔心美國的崩壞點可能是當白人喪失絕對多數的時候(約2035~2050年間), 到時美國是否還是個統一的國家恐怕很難講!

1: Would you prefer to go home?

underrated

liar. all indian girls reject their own for white men.

This girl is Piper Blush.

You're all welcome.

>Give me ONE good reason I should support you and white nationalism?
What made you think your support is wanted?

Do you really want to live in an America of beaners and niggers. Asians and Indians are the #1 targets.

Marry your own damn women.

The Indians that come here are tech workers. The white nation gave you jobs. All the lesser minorities will do is rob your convenience store.

Attached: (((white))) male.png (982x968, 559K)

I like how the US can't even claim something like American nationalism and are forced to use "white" nationalism in order to separate themselves from the rest. Beaners and niggers are so ingrained in the history and culture of the USA that its pretty much impossible to separate it from the "whites" without tearing it all down and rebuilding it.

Anyway, fuck mutts, fuck anglos, fuck germans, fuck jews

ima save all you fuckers the trouble of clicking that google yandex iqdb wait button

youtube.com/watch?v=Toi6d1W4Zkw
those are some glorious titties

>another pajeet with a giant chip on his shoulder about white people.

Pajeets legit freak out because they know nobody hates their race, but nobody likes them either, so it's hard for them to claim victimization.

You poos really are dumb shits, you know that? It hasn't been three generations since the white man had his foot on your neck, and you've already forgotten about it entirely. No, you've gone even farther than that, you have excluded the possibility, that the monster might awake and run rampant, from your mind entirely, you precious fool. And it is precisely when you have ruled something like that out, that it becomes certain to manifest again.
Go back.

just poo in loo thats all whites ask of you

You shouldn't. You should stay where you are and keep pooing in the same river you drink from.

She's an example of how to constructively use bdsm to create your ideal girl. I know because I did it too, though admittedly my gf had a lot of positive traits already. You still have to vet hard, of course.

We might not kill you.

It is literally just New Zealand.

don't go poo in a loo

>Indian here
why aren't you in india

Thanks for separating the first sentence that's all I had to read.
You do you. In India.

Don't want you to do anything but flush

Because I'll beat you up if you don't

Unironically tho
You live in the US, you dont want to live in a failed country do you?

>1 post by this ID

Sliiiiiiide and sage

Attached: Slide thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

> indian here
God I can smell the curry infused poo you left on your post pajeet

reading all that... never.
Give me a run down on your way out, and no stopping on the lawn. I know what you're like

Attached: IMG_3898.jpg (570x420, 99K)

>Give me one good reason to cuck for you when I have NOTHING to gain.
The argument is one of sustainability. You will not run businesses and fuck hispanic qts because the whole country will turn into a shithole where you will fight for your life.

Indians are subhuman. It does not matter how rich or upper class you are, you are a pooinloo in the eyes of everyone looking at you.
All your life you will be treated as a subhuman. Here in Thailand they even have a term for insulting indians in thai language, KAEK. Filthy indian.

Bonus points when an indian with a UK passport tells you he is not indian....If you shake your head, say acha', eat shit indian food, your passport does not reflect your dna. You are still a subhuman indian with a passport that does not match. It will make zero difference, you will STILL be treated as a subhuman shit all your life. As it should be.

>why should I join a completely different team than mine with totally different views and golas

GEE I DON'T KNOW
It's almost like nations are meant to serve a very specific, homogenized group of people, rather than trying to please and cater to as many disparate groups as possible all at once.

There are more Indians than white people
There are more hispanics than white people
Without whites, you would not have a cool country to live in. One that has a police force and there isn't shit floating down the street.

do you even have indoor plumbing

You have to go back

Attached: M89Jbmd_d.jpg (640x647, 39K)

> be poo
> drown in poo

>1 post by this ID

sage and move along.

> Indian here
That's where you fucked up poobro. Hope when you die you come back as something better than a cockroach

I've always hates indian. Some of them are worse than niggers. I was on a bus once for work, it was an airconditioned clean bus and everything lookin fine and peaceful. But then a group of five curry niggers got on and immediately that distinct smell filled the whole bus. I was gagging and can't open the window since its an airconditioned bus, it was the longest 15 minutes of my life.

You shouldn’t. Look after your own

You off yourself yet poo? Hurry the fuck up

Whites are a worldwide minority.
Why are you against minorities?

We share a common enemy

Give me one good reason you aren't in your own country making it better and being nationalistic?

You need us. We don't need you at all.
Don't side with us.
Stay in India.

I don't want to give you shit. I want you gone or dead.

Aryan pussy

dude, I seem to have a problem with my computer, can you help?

Don't need or want your support, go have some koolaid pickles and listerine you prairie nigger.

Noone ever fucking asked you to, pajeet. keep to yourself.

We don't give a shit what you support. Only White's opinion on White nationalism matters literally at all. Also, White nationalism means you shouldn't even be in our countries, so direct competition with us won't be an issue.

You’re retarded dude. Indians and Asians are basically palette swapped whites by the second generation after moving here. You’ll be discriminated against too, once the People of Crime notice you’re doing better than them.

Because you already did when you asked the question. As a white guy, I'm not asking you to join our cuck race, I respect the Indiana race, you have some real talent. It's just the end of the world proves that whites will be superior. We will explode the world.

Pajeet you will always be cucked by white men this will never change. Just accept you're an ugly, stupid, short, terrible accent, smelly, thirsty af, and usually betas. Nothing will change this. White women will never want you. The best thing your kind can do is stay in india poo in loo and find you a nice not too hairy pajeeta to wed.

When you say "girls" you mean "white girls" so basically you are saying white is best.
If you're an Indian, then be with Indian girls.
Not that hard, Sanjay.

We don't believe in White Nationalism you retard. That's just something you're being told we believe in because Hillary lost.

Get over it.

kys nigger
back to pleddit

What you bugpeople often fail to realize that it doesn't matter what individuals in your collectives think or do. What matters is the actions of the overwhelming majority in your group. We have to deal with you on that basis or lose. So do and think whatever the fuck you want pajeet. It doesn't matter. We are enemies.

Pretty sure that she is just a baguette-moose...

because we're the most competent race. we need to colonize the universe. don't worry you will all become whites overtime if we have total control.

We don't expect you to. It's a white thing. But it does have impact on geopolitical relations in the future, so I guess maybe because of that?

this is the shittiest thread since adolf himmler announced a north african holiday, only to have it ruined by english and australian holiday makers out for a laff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You think girls would ever want you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH PAJJEEEET SHOW BOBSSSS

white guy here.

im breeding your women.

mad?

Attached: delete.jpg (899x1599, 52K)

Tits hanging out and a dog collar. Silly tart.

Implanting brown whores is so easy. Just pump and dump them. They won't even go after you since they're too grateful to have the half white baby you bestow upon their filthy womb.

Panjeet, please work harder to clean your streets.

but i love her bro

Attached: delete2.jpg (899x1599, 53K)

You don't have to be a Nord to fight for Skyrim's freedom.

Call your self indian and side with blacks and spics
>shame son

Mi pene es más grande que una berenjena.

Fix India's shit streets, you already have your enthostate. Kick out all the muslims too.

wtf why is your hand and the girl so yellow

Attached: Los pepinos están sobrevalorados.jpg (300x100, 22K)

Attached: kek.jpg (300x100, 22K)

You dont have to support us, we will do whatever we want.

Our struggle is life and death, "To be or not to be"

youtube.com/watch?v=WAb4ZkeStOE&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok

youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg

youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU

youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA

youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

Attached: RPG.gif (480x480, 318K)

>Asians s.o.y over Indians
>Fucking Indians

Ha. Nice one.

No matter how "white" the women you fuck, your progeny will never be white. Therefore, higher ideals dictate that you don't breed a white woman, rather, you encourage whites to continue breeding each other to preserve their phenotype. It's idealism over self-centred materialism (fucking white chicks cause she is hot).

Go back to fucking india then dumbass. We don`t want you here

Not even american or white nationalist, but here are some examples.

> Whites are paying for all Indian gibs. You get about $21bn additional welfare for a population of around 5 million or $4200 per person every year from taxes paid by mostly whites. You get this while getting a tax credit and having tribal taxes on native american lands, the latter being money that goes directly to your tribes.
> Increasing the number of hispanics and blacks will create more crime against native Americans AND reducing the amount of dollars that can be spent on you.
> Natives have a fast track to get into Universities and federal jobs. Similar affirmative action programs are diluted to also include blacks and hispanics, the latter is a more direct threat to your kids education as they can claim Mexican Indian tribe membership etc.

So yeah, why wouldn't you help yourself in having less crime, more gibs and a better future for your kids.

In4 "muh oppressed stolen lands"
>The Indian natives could only sustain a population of 2 million, white mans agriculture gave your people the means to grow past that. Most american land was not occupied by native Indians by any definition of the word. Both sides were pretty ruthless and whites have paid reparations.

Attached: bannedInUK.jpg (1280x720, 200K)