What's the state of Scotland ?

We always hear and talks about English but what is the current state of Scotland ?

>Is the will of independence still strong ?
>pro independence wait for the Brexit to happen to have a new referendum, so you're mostly pro UE ?
>what is the will for independence ? Culture ? Or you think England is keeping you back economically ?
>is Scotland sustainable itself ? If you're independent, do you keep the petrol in the north Sea or will it stay under English control ?
>how is the state of Scottish cities in term of multiculturalism ? Is it also full of blacks / Muslims ?
>Edinburgh is the most qualified city in Europe (most university degree per habitant), is this really good or is it just full of meme degree ?
> ill visit Edinburgh/Glasgow in the upcoming weeks, what can I expect from these cities ?

Attached: scotland2.jpg (1024x615, 85K)

a state of shyte

No one is really talking about independence for now but it will come back soon as it always does.
The main pro independence arguments are mainly baseless cultural ones but some people unironically believe we'd be better off on our own cause muh oil
As far as cities go Edinburgh is nice looking but is full of stuck up pricks Glasgow is better if your planning a visit

Thx for response.
And what about the demography of the city ? Are the cities still white or no ?

>Is the will of independence still strong ?
Yes. People only voted to stay because of gibs. A growing number of right wingers wanted it too, and even more are wanting it because leaving england = like deporting millions of foreigners
>pro independence wait for the Brexit to happen to have a new referendum, so you're mostly pro UE ?
We wont be having another referendum (the elites wont allow it. Not labour or tory). Its a shame that the whole referendum revolved around who would give more gibs and no actual discussion on culture or nationalism.
>what is the will for independence ? Culture ? Or you think England is keeping you back economically ?
For the left: gibs & being ''progressive''/''nice'' in the face of england (where they're somehow seen as racist here, despite england being brownsville and loving it)
for the right: cultural & historical reasons (like how the independence discussion actually should be
>is Scotland sustainable itself ? If you're independent, do you keep the petrol in the north Sea or will it stay under English control
Everywhere is sustainable. collapse (especially in western countries) is a huge meme. I would welcome a downturn that would make the slav vermin leave though
>how is the state of Scottish cities in term of multiculturalism ? Is it also full of blacks / Muslims ?
What's odd is that everywhere besides some areas of glasgow were practically an ethnostate before the 2014 ref, and after it they're all like your typical brown/black/slav multicultural city. I guess people forgot that scotland was a thing and the 2014 ref reminded them of our existence
>Edinburgh is the most qualified city in Europe (most university degree per habitant), is this really good or is it just full of meme degree ?
Everyone knows its very expensive but all our media focusses on london like the rest of UK. So, i dont know. Probably a meme though where the city is full of stupid trendy cafes

Attached: Marischal_College_A.jpg (2816x2112, 1.46M)

no its grown weaker the snp lost like 28 seats in the last election,even they have give up on indy,they will be finished next election

(comment was too long for 1 post)
> ill visit Edinburgh/Glasgow in the upcoming weeks, what can I expect from these cities ?
Why? are you going to be another EU student to add to the pile? Our univeristies are full of eu students getting free education on the back of working scottish taxpayers. Even the ''nationalist'' students ive met do this too and have no defense for their leeching

You wont see a lot of foreigners in the streets besides slavs. But the cities are very nice. Edinburgh > glasgow

the snp are pro migrant and refugee you are a pleb who doesnt knoow shit

if the scots still wanted it explain the huge loss of power by the snp in the elections? shut up you are here forever muldoon,you are greater england now and the queen is your ruler,learn your fucking place savage

Attached: free.jpg (605x580, 72K)

>the snp are pro migrant and refugee you are a pleb who doesnt knoow shit
Everyone knows this but they're the only ones offering independence so they have a monopoly on this vote.
I'm fine with staying here for the time being. Hospitals and schools are opened in scotland, where they're closed down in england. Thanks for all your money that you hand over whilst your own citizens go without

Attached: 1523270532418.jpg (1200x950, 215K)

Thanks for the big response. And no it's just to visit !

Attached: uk.jpg (852x1371, 1.02M)

answer this you bongoloids

Yes but falling rapidly

Depends what you're after, if you're looking for somewhere pleasant where you will be able to understand the locals, just go North to Inverness. Wegies can barely string two words together, and people from Edinburgh are seen as stuck up wankers by the rest of the country.

Good choice! You're best to visit sooner rather than later.

lmao and we can take it away

we own you son,we are gonna cuck the eu so you have no one to run to

we are your master

Attached: freedumb.jpg (728x720, 68K)

Attached: ukmus.png (5080x4980, 1.91M)

The best part of Edinburgh is laughing at the how stupid the parliament building looks... Then realising how much tax money was wasted on it.

>lmao and we can take it away
which will never happen

if you left we would cut all funding instantly

what currency you gonna use? ours? lmao no,whos gold reserves or economy you gonna back it on? ours? no lol the eu? they wont let you join you are too poor and you need ALL states to say yes,and spain vows to veto you along with 4 others

you are a nation not a country,you dont have the economy to stand on your own,you are going no where you are sluts for the english now stfu and go eat a turnocks tea cake and we will keep paying for your giro if you shut the fuck up

Attached: scotland2.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

That's the funny thing, you can't. Too many Scots behind the scenes in the government. If you could, you would've by now.

The SNP are scum though and should all be exiled to Africa where they can live with their precious rapefugees and "new Scots".

>this post
>As far as cities go Edinburgh is nice looking but is full of stuck up pricks Glasgow is better if your planning a visit
Are you some glasweigan, council house, proddy?

>uk somehow manages to leave the eu
>scotland gains independence
>joins the eu
>eu starts stationing some of their military on english borders
what would happen? this is a plausible scenario

if you left the union do you think we would keep using english and welsh tax money to help you??? lmaooooooooo all those scottish mps would be booted out instantly,if you aint part of the uk you get no say in the running of the uk

we would benefit from it also,labour would lose millions of votes and we would drift further right and just wind up conquering you

I'm in Edinburgh but I'm too lazy to answer any of your questions.

no its not

the eu will be dead before the scots get another vote

the snp aint got a chance of gaining more power

the eu doesnt want scotland they are poor and a liability

its like saying california breaking away and joining mexico,we both know it will never happen

We are a pussy country. Full of faggots and neds. To be fair, neds are mostly dying out as drugs eventually rape their shitty bodies and the replacements are faggot pussy boys.

We had a chance to go independent, to fix ourselves but we didn't and don't have any confidence in ourselves. The political parties are crap, the roads are fucking terrible, the big universities do what the fuck they want and what they want is foreigners for the money.

We are a small beautiful landscaped country with a weak white population with no self confidence always sucking up to some other country instead of starting from scratch and properly reinvesting in ourselves,

I long for that day and try to contribute where I can (Electrical Engineer). The annoying thing is, our teaching system is shit despite being a pioneer in education (many of the up and coming educational countries use the old Scottish system) we are still good at engineering tho, but we are all owned by foreign companies.

Dire times but as always with us Scots, we have hope. We just never work enough or believe enough to make it happen.

What are you on about, i never once said we were gonna leave. I voted remain.

What i was saying is that you won't be able to stop giving us money due to all the Scots behind the scenes in England.

Ah, the glassgay banter !

if scotland left the cash flow would end,economists state that if you would of left you would all be in dire poverty now

>scotland gains independence
>joins the eu
>this is a plausible scenario

Attached: 1490766877641.gif (250x250, 993K)

If you think being ruled by the SNP would've been a chance to fix the country, well then i feel sorry for you because that's retarded.
The SNP are for our replacement...

it looks silly

this.

Attached: 17554393_1333562366722645_7232698613792808503_n.jpg (720x266, 23K)

And a-fucking-gain where did i say we were going to leave or that i wanted to leave?

the political landscape would have changed entirely

I never said SNP, we should go back to the iron hand of a true ruler.

I said all our political parties are shit.

British mutt living in England here. I'm almost equal mix of Scot, English, Welsh and Irish.

Never got the various memes around independence, ethnically the British isles are pretty much indistinguishable we're all just various combinations of celt and germanic. We all speak the same language and have a longer common history than most european nations and their made up borders. Sure it sucks that the non-british micro-state London dominates our media but its equally shit if you're in Aberdeen or rural Yorkshire seeing all your taxes going to feed a bunch of parasites who need endless "community centres".

The voting system for the referendum was ridiculous. Here's a few bullet points.
>You only had to have a registered address for 1 year to secure a vote
>Any one with a registered address only had to occupy it for 6 weeks a year, meaning those with holiday homes secured a vote
>First gen immigrants were allowed a vote on an issue that would directly see them expunged
It was handled in a mind boggling fashion

Kek I live in the only yellow bit in Scotland. Funnily enough I live in the most Asian bit in Glasgow/Scotland

Lads I have an inner urge to release a rancid, stinking log of crap on Turdgeon's face.

Scots need to better their relations with the irish, welsh, cornish, norway.
Let the Anglo wallow in his own filth till he kicks the migrants out to france.

Europe needs LESS countries. Not more

Did you want to keep the queen after independence?

Much of that applies to Britain as a whole.

People here fucking hate the queen mate
On Saturday I was at the train station and some guy and his mates were loudly talking about how awesome it would be if all the royals got killed and people started joining in and cheering

Thats what I thought.