The time is nigh, sheboon

Archive.org is now pushing back on Joy Reid's claim that "hackers" inserted homophobic rants into her old blog posts.

blog.archive.org/2018/04/24/addressing-recent-claims-of-manipulated-blog-posts-in-the-wayback-machine/

This shit is a lot of fun to watch, and I'm surprised Jow Forums isn't more on top of it.

I think she'll be fired within 72 hours. It actually might be a victory for the Left, not the Right, if she is fired.

Attached: reid.jpg (876x493, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/04/25/media/joy-reid-msnbc-host-wayback-machine/index.html
twitter.com/wvualphasoldier
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6dUDXFQlGrsJ:https://twitter.com/wvualphasoldier?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
linkedin.com/in/jonathanmnichols/
variety.com/2017/tv/news/joy-reid-apologizes-homophobic-blog-posts-1202629278/
archive.is/zz3tW
twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/988958994558529536
blog.archive.org/2018/04/24/addressing-recent-claims-of-manipulated-blog-posts-in-the-wayback-machine/
blog.archive.org/2017/04/17/robots-txt-meant-for-search-engines-dont-work-well-for-web-archives/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/glenn-greenwald-russia-investigation.html
twitter.com/Jamie_Maz/status/986674364979523597
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now CNN is coming to her defense, even though is obvious she's fucking lying and she works for their competitor.

money.cnn.com/2018/04/25/media/joy-reid-msnbc-host-wayback-machine/index.html

bump

CNN cites an "independent" security consultant, who it seems is really just someone Reid or MSNBC has enlisted to spin this.

>But on Tuesday night, a spokeswoman for MSNBC shared several documents with CNNMoney, including a statement from an independent security consultant named Jonathan Nichols, who said he has "significant evidence" that some of the recently circulated posts are bogus.

This is how fake news is made. Watch it up close.

I think Reid's "independent" security consultant Jonathan Nichols is this guy:

twitter.com/wvualphasoldier

He appears to have privatized his Twitter very recently, as Google cache is still working:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6dUDXFQlGrsJ:https://twitter.com/wvualphasoldier?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

His Linkedin says "My background is in military propaganda"

linkedin.com/in/jonathanmnichols/

It might not be him, but I suspect it is given that he just locked his Twitter, his name is the same, and his field is the same.

Attached: nichols.png (753x902, 285K)

Attached: did i.png (747x902, 303K)

>It actually might be a victory for the Left, not the Right, if she is fired.

she's the worst thing on cable for sure

but braindead people will use this to say "wikileaks" are just as fake as joy reid fake news. nice try drumpftard cultlists

Attached: 1524631215018.jpg (625x626, 31K)

She APOLOGIZED in 2017 for the rants!

variety.com/2017/tv/news/joy-reid-apologizes-homophobic-blog-posts-1202629278/

No idea what you're trying to say, but what I'm saying is that when anyone, even a Leftist, is fired for not being Left enough (ie old homophobic opinions) that basically further cements the unacceptability of not being pro-gay. They should fire her because she's a liar, not because she voiced opinions that most of the country shares.

I think she apologized for some rants, but recently way more rants were unearthed. I guess she wants us to believe that the rants she apologized for were real but these new rants are hackers.

Archive of all Jonathan Nichols' prior tweets:

archive.is/zz3tW

twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/988958994558529536

Attached: greenwald.png (769x851, 145K)

Russia Russia Russia

Attached: wiki.png (775x858, 288K)

archive.org seems to be complicit in hiding her blog. They claim because she RECENTLY added robot.txt to her blog it renders ALL previously archived portions unavailable. So essentially anyone who wants to erase their pages from the archive can merely add robot.txt to their current page. Seems screwy to me.

this is an attack on archive and wayback imo

they are revisionists and many people still wont believe they are lying to their face.

I believe Vice was calling archive.is and wayback far-right websites just last last year.

it's that kind of stuff that just proves to me how corrupt and rotten this establishment really is.

archival history is neutral beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Attached: A42ZkGKCIAACKcp.jpg (600x621, 45K)

Found it.

Attached: DD1jmKHUQAAvM4C.jpg (482x340, 56K)

I don't think Archive.org is complicit. I think they have a history of respecting Robots.txt, although it is weird that they then also back-delete old archives.

blog.archive.org/2017/04/17/robots-txt-meant-for-search-engines-dont-work-well-for-web-archives/

I hope you're not implying that this brave woc is lying, user.

>glen greenwald
now i'm spooped
although he might actually lurk here, so maybe not such a huge thing

Attached: 3151635135.gif (480x347, 2.94M)

That's classic.
>alongside NPR.org
>taxpayer funded NPR
>Taking a stand against the right wing

i remember those threads
I thought that Vice post was shooped

He's gay and he wants Reid's head. He also legitimately doesn't like the hypocrisy/Russiagate shit from the Left.

Attached: reid2.png (742x797, 396K)

it's a shame the Kimmel sexually harassing women movement didn't go too far.

maybe this one will

yes i remember this. i remember saving this quote too because i found it quite interesting
>“It is not an insubstantial portion of Democratic online loyalists who believe that if you deviate from Democratic Party orthodoxy on the Trump-Russia question, you are a paid Kremlin agent,” Greenwald says.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/glenn-greenwald-russia-investigation.html

good to be able to quote a beloved member of their own whenever someone calls you a russian bot on the interwebz

This is where the right needs to take notes on how to win. You never burn your mouthpieces, no matter what pressure is applied you keep them spitting venom on the other side. This sheboon will probably get a raise along with sympathy. Learn boomer fucks, learn.

Some Democrats are attacking other Democrats saying they are racist for coming after this sheboon. The "Sanders" people are racist and always come after black Democrats.

Attached: blacks.png (750x549, 102K)

there are more people on Jow Forums that identify with the alt right that have less of an issue with gay people than this CNN hack.

sad.

>there are more people on Jow Forums than there are Joy Reids
u wot m8

I need a rundown on this shit. I can't find her original blog posts. Is she 90% full of BS or 100%? Will trade for dank memes.

Attached: CRUZAMORPHS.jpg (542x794, 412K)

Yeah here's the Twitter user who found the old posts:

twitter.com/Jamie_Maz/status/986674364979523597

I hate these lying hypocritical pieces of shit so much, why waste energy on nogs instead of these these shill artists?

Attached: 1524597304359.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

Help me Jow Forums. I've had my computer hacked and the haxxors are making me say bad things about homos and womens.
>this is how stupid this lady's story is

It was the hacker known as Jow Forums.

Who is this Jow Forums?

It's an evil hacker ON STEROIDS!

Greenwald is redpilled on the deep state and media complex but is totally cucked on Islam and any racial issues. He's like the reverse Sam Harris.

For Twatter users, use #FireJoyReid and make sure to tag @msnbc in your posts. This insult to the gay community shall not stand!

Attached: 1524544695441.jpg (608x608, 59K)

so when famous people get caught, they act like hackers spliced the timelines and inserted false evidence, but regular people aren't even given a trial?

>when russian hackers invent a time machine just to hack this poor POC from the past.

When will the institutional racism end?

Attached: 1523552676211.jpg (250x242, 7K)

>Sgt. Jow Forums

Attached: DbgWD6pV4AAODIA.jpg (500x437, 31K)

These are hardly homophobic, she just seems somewhat obsessed with gays.

>(((Vice)))
Calling our bullshit is unacceptable, comrades. Fall into line.