Imagine taking orders from a woman

Imagine taking orders from a woman.

Attached: 62FE0829-7D20-4EB6-AAC5-7830D60E88B9.jpg (750x736, 239K)

its more of a fetish user

Attached: 1524637657291.jpg (508x712, 117K)

Imagine a woman stepping on your nuts.

>tfw public school gave me a mild femdom fetish

Attached: 1508359569689.png (200x197, 76K)

What the hell user?

I think I'm done with the internet today...

with a 6 inch stiletto heel

I literally think Jesus that I went to an all male basic training back in 2008. I can't even imagine how cucked the military is now. I thought it was cucked when they ended don't ask don't tell.

As an 11b who served in Iraq, I understand why sand niggers want us out.

Attached: weakass.jpg (1200x1420, 954K)

everything going according to zog's plan

Attached: 1521443223193.png (823x818, 121K)

Why is it a bad thing to end dont ask dont tell, sounds to me like you're promoting degenerate behaviour.

You mean you'd risk disobeying orders from a proven officer of higher rank?

That's insubordination, female or not.

I just got done fapping!

Well I took orders from my mother ... does that count?

Attached: she_shall_be_subjugated.jpg (620x326, 161K)

cuck

Fucking oath, imagine having a patriarchal high trust society with capital punishment for those who step outside the lines, and a bunch of cucks coming along trying to put bankers and their lackeys through your leadership. I'll never support anybody who tells me that we should die for kike interests, even if the kike interests are just an afterthought/convenience.

I won't allow for a woman to direct me on matters of manly advice like selecting a hat, fitting a blazer, or personal training at the gym.

I don't think you understand. during"don't ask don't tell". You would be kicked out of the military for being openly gay.

You could only be gay in the Army if you never told anyone. Believe me, I knew platoon s Sergeant who actually made it a duty to hunt down faggots.

Typically you're not supposed to do more pushups than the person ordering you is capable of.

I just finished throwing up,

Where was your father

Lol u just stole this from the tinder thread

Women are inferior.

Attached: 1524549979796.jpg (720x960, 68K)

People who deny Christ are equal in my eyes. Kikes and sand niggers are just as bad.

I got dont ask dont tell confused for that one where the women on base were being raped and had gag orders to shut them up.

I did once-- I obeyed every order literally, kept records, and allowed her to destroy her own career.

Attached: 4L_3OwzOl00.gif (384x288, 2.11M)

Women are low tier property.

Attached: 1524111051360.jpg (720x720, 31K)

>Also under review is the requirement for infantry to complete an eight-mile march carrying a 55lb rucksack within two hours
>chief of general staff, said: I Want to make it very clear there will be no lowering of training or qualifying levels for soldiers in ground close combat roles.

Yeah I'm not going back there again though, alters perception after you come out of it.

Our div officer in recruit school was a sub lieutenant, petit and sexy af, especially in that uniform. I used to give her fuck eyes and she couldn't do shit about it except look away.

Most people take orders mostly from women for most of their childhoods.

Women are only to be used for sex and physical labor around the house.

Attached: 1521117407583.png (497x721, 542K)

Fucking your mother, user.

Yea, and then we grow up and learn just how shallow they are. Women are meant to be led, not followed. When they are put in a position of real leadership, they go insane with power overnight.

The future women have chosen.

Attached: 1520524040479.jpg (1021x796, 122K)

for half the people out there... your mother was your primary care giver. you probably never had a male teacher until high school. Then you have marriage where she runs your life anyway.

Get your bitches in check, white man. Save the world from the Jews, please.

As long as she is competent, not totally ugly and has humor off duty i dont see a problem here

F

Which is why we are so fucked up

I think it's interesting that the topic of the thread is depicted with a picture suggesting a military theme.

Considering that in the military higher ranks order the lower ranks, it's as simple as that, gender, political orientation and the likes have no saying when it comes to simply following orders. The one higher up has some quality that allowed him/her/it to be in that position to begin with.

what the fuck man

White women are no longer interested in white men.

Attached: 1524098933152.jpg (540x699, 71K)

People who use christ to justify helping cameroonian niggers breed like rabbits are just as bad, hope we agree on that point.

is that...a dude? are they fags user?

>The one higher up has some quality that allowed him/her/it to be in that position to begin with.

Gender quotas count as qualities?

Duh!

God i wish that was me. I would masturbate like a fucking coked out chimp at the end of the day, whilst crying and thinking about how disappointed she was with me.

Attached: 1522168726921.png (640x482, 209K)

It is love user.

Attached: 1524549477996.jpg (900x1200, 439K)

>The head of the spear is a tampon
Mattis, where are you?

Attached: mattis.png (286x274, 177K)

>being a welfare Queen
I'm okay

Attached: 1508169682533.gif (222x207, 338K)

Equality is not a Christian value, dignity is.

Attached: democracy kronstadt12.jpg (900x1342, 278K)

A lot of times it's EO quotas and fucking the chain as opposed to actual merit.

that's an entire topic of it's own, persons who got their position by virtue of a quota have no right to be there to begin with. But from what I've heard, atleast inside the military (not talking about our fucked situation here where the minister of defence is a woman with no redeeming qualities in her position whatsoever - Ursula von der Leyen, who has no right to be said minister), stuff like that doesn't occur.

Are we witnessing the patterns of how Rome fell? Is history repeating yet again?

Imagine not entering the US military as an officer.

Attached: cheers m8.jpg (450x400, 57K)

k...keep talking

while niggers tongue my anus

>believing in merit in 2018

sounds hot

I don't like taking orders from anyone. But weak beta males and women especially

I spent the day with aScottish girl I met on Bumble.
Went over to her house and she cooked me pic related, whatever the fuck that is.
And then fingerbanged my shithole as she sucked my cock.
She kept demanding I stop moving but her fingernail really hurt.
Now my arse is bleeding and I don’t know if it was her or the food

Attached: FE88A710-AD02-4D0B-8609-29EE66D3A6FB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Meanwhile in Reality Land

Attached: 4L_EryOpMoY.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

French fries and ketchup on sourdough?
Scotland was clearly a mistake.
Were you able to cum while getting your anus lacerated?

What a stupid bitch

guy on the left shouldnt have pulled her

Damn, Zucc looks like THAT?

Yeah but only because she kept demanding I come on her tits the whole time. Her accent is hot as fuck

imagine if you put all that useless "work" posting this garbage, into learning programming or something. How much better would your life be.

Saved. You have a fine eye for the merchant arts.

Hot

Majority of people here are actually turned on by it. Sadly but true. But they fail to realize how much of a contempt they feel for a guy that they dominate.

I'm impressed, honestly. Disgusted, but impressed. Post pics of Scottish slag?

No

Holy shit! he looks just like a dump I took the other day! Like, not even kidding. The resemblance is uncanny. Same texture and everything.

I dunno, I guess I never really understood why everybody hates niggers. You welfareboiZ always got me gigglin! That's for sure!

>garbage
This is the future. White women want nothing to do with white b0ys.

Attached: 1521117489308.png (499x500, 387K)

Attached: 1522116843560.jpg (560x411, 25K)

Notice how he went down only after she was to cover with his body.

VXI
There is no way tgis nakes any sense

This is my fetish

>11b
>good at thinking
Pick one

Oh no please don't post contextless photos at me!

welfareboiZ gettin me gigglin again!

Attached: 54e5eb0386223a1c6645ff3358308adde6913922d7278b82771befa8f6a53662.jpg (700x1151, 235K)

White women of today are different.

Attached: 1524135256449.jpg (634x830, 377K)

>Imagine taking orders from a woman.
Michelle Yeoh - in latex suspenders
mmmm..

thanks for taking our trash niggers, don't know what we would do with those whores anyway

Who the fuck is this?

Attached: 1521299756666.png (934x427, 654K)

Alanis Morisette really hasn’t aged well at all

This ends with her sucking his dick forcibly, right?

>implying you don't want webm related

Attached: 1479594758515.webm (640x480, 2.39M)

I think it's a testosterone issue coupled with anxiety, or at least it is for me. I've been taking testosterone injections for a little over a year. Before I started taking them I was heavily into femdom. Since taking the shots femdom has done fuck all for me. There have been times I would try to fap to it just trying to see if it would give me that rush and I just couldn't get turned on by it. Recently I've temporarily come off the shots so my test has dropped to about a third of what it has been for the past year. Within weeks of ceasing the shots the femdom fetish has made a comeback.

>Imagine taking orders from a woman.
I had a mom.

I have a feeling we're going to get fucking steamrolled in ww3

>people saying they would get turned on by it
you dont get it, you are suffering and doing your best while a bitch is yelling at you that surely cant do half of what you do.
Just telling her to try it and demostrate it would shatter the effect of superiority women have.

Why the fuck would you want this? She doesn't even want this. She wants you to be a man you weak degenerate.

This has nothing to do with what I said. You can't even process a simple sentence, so yeah, probably you wouldn't do good as a programmer. But maybe you could be a head janitor if you stopped now and focused on your career? Think about it.

I think I'm gonna throw up.

I want her to make me exercise naked in front of a row of other girls until I'm too exhausted to fight back and then have them all take turns raping me and spitting in my mouth

I've always thought tattoos were stupid and degenerate, but something I really enjoy is how, while white people can have a wide variety of colors on their tattoos, niggers can only get in black.