Guy Verhofstadt - king of the Europeans thread

Also, serious question: why do you hate the idea of an EU army that can put true pressure on countries such as Russia and Syria. Today, those two don't take us seriously, they only take America seriously.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 9.26.35 AM.png (1276x1182, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

united states of europe would be the best thing that can happen, with EU army

Why is every Benelux politician they send to the EU such a giant faggot?

I mean all eu politicans are retarded, but guys like this or Juncker are a special type of cancer

I agree please nuke is

More like Gay Verhofsfagt

>Belgium’s prime minister Guy Verhofstadt has reiterated an apology made to the Jewish community for the deportation of Belgian Jews during the Nazi Holocaust. Speaking at a ceremony in Brussels to mark the 62nd anniversary of the end of the Second World War, Verhofstadt said that it was impossible to move forward without recognizing the role Belgian officials played in the murder of European Jewry. He told his country’s Jews that he was committed to "a future where this will never happen again."
>The prime minister also said that the compensation process for Jewish Nazi victims would be completed during 2007. He said that the 5,640 requests for compensation introduced by Jewish victims between 2001 and 2006 would be dealt with in their entirety before the end of the year, and that "The amounts which remain after that will be transmitted to the Foundation of Judaism in Belgium," he added.
>Verhofstadt had already issued an apology for WWII-era acts of Belgian state officials on the day a government-sponsored report was released. The report concluded that some senior Belgian officials had collaborated with the Nazi occupiers during World War II. "This report indicates that the authorities were too flexible. Worse, in several cases, they collaborated with the deportation and the continuation of the Jews of Belgium," the prime minister said. Verhofstadt also unveiled a memorial in honor of Belgians who worked to save Jews during the Holocaust.

>Why is every Benelux politician they send to the EU such a giant faggot?
Can you name an Austrian MEP in Brussels? Can you name your EU commissioner and what his portfolio is?

Let's be honest, the people who work for the EU are third class politicians who were sent to Brussels so they can't shit up their home states.

I can't wait for the next EU Parliamentary elections in 2019. I hope it will be a bloodbath.

You're in a bit of a pickle.
The Baltics can't rely on the US anymore but you have to be extra careful that you don't get sucked too much into the abyss of western Europe. Your best bet is to hope for the great uncuckening in central Europe.

I wish it was just a bloodbath without the elections desu.

You do have an EU army that can strike against Russia and Syria, it's called NATO.

Attached: screen shot 2015-02-26 at 12.53.29 pm.png (1071x892, 164K)

But NATO is led by a personal friend of Putin who got elected due to Russian Facebook manipulations. Isn't this a problem?

Crawl back to Merkel with your 0.01 shekels.

Attached: 1515349903516.png (408x480, 146K)

Not if Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina have anything to say about it.

Attached: download-5.jpg (225x225, 9K)

fair point

Daily reminder
everytime you post, poland is one step closer to kerbstomping you and your country

What's your army going to speak? Honestly just curious - just imagining trying to run a fucking traffic control tower on an aircraft carrier like you do your parliament.

Should everyone in the EU just man up and learn German? The problem everyone has with that is once again it feels like Germany's trying to take Europe over.

the EU must die

Iwonder how Germany will try to take over Europe again when the current attempt blows up in their faces

Europe will probably culturally unite in rounding up and expelling you - our (((masters))) want a war and given they can't have the standard, profitable nuclear ones they'll settle for supplying weapons for the "re-taking of Europe" from the Islamic hoards - you'll be driven all the way out of any lands Israel wants in a tide of revivalist Deus Vult.

Verhofstadt is an ultra-liberal faggot who needs to be pushed into a woodchipper feet first.

Attached: images (2).jpg (442x332, 15K)

God, I hate this cunt

>why do you hate the idea of an EU army
Because you'll use it against us, not for us.

Why do some many Belgium politicians have a certain "Marc Dutroux" look in their faces?

Nobody likes Verhofstadt.

Because its the eu comission and germany that wants to end their own population, start race hatred against their own citicens and basically rob them blind to give away everything to imported votes because people are already pissed and dont like what you force on them.
This is all done by the EU comission and germand and not russia or syria.
If anything i would join armies that make it their mission to get rid of the eu comission because that alignes exactly with what i want.
You can also be sure that no european citicen will lay down their lives for traitors who actually factually destryo the culture and identity of their own citicens in favor of imported enemies to their culture. Do you get it now you dumb fucking merkel voting failure?

I support the rearming of europe, but not an european army, since it will innevitably devolve to just eastern blocks military forces being commanded by western libshits.

Western europe will not rearm itself, since why the fuck would you, and will instead just take control of eastern armies and poz it up.

There are enough Muslims in Europe for Russia to just start paying for assassinations. Those fresh off the battlefield jihadi Muslims are already trained for war. No doubt these jihadi will take a shot at EU leaders for a few $$$$. They already have proven their willingness to carry out terror in Europe.

Attached: 0934598739485.jpg (1912x1192, 190K)

Not really a problem when you dont live in a democracy.

that is actually quite interesting imagine a scenarion in which the people that dont want any more fugees pay pretend fugees/isis to get rid of european politicans. I wonder if they would do it considering they would also kinda shoot themselves in the foot.
Oh well of course this is just a joke and satire to me.

Why would I fight for Germany (or any other country)?

The problem is these poor and war hardened jihadis have already proven their willingness to die for their cause and some outside force like Russia can push them over the edge for just a few $$$$. The EU imported their own enemy while we were screaming at them to stop. Literal suicide by virtue signal.

Attached: 98374985693647985.jpg (802x960, 77K)

>Oh well of course this is just a joke and satire to me.
lol, I missed that part. The fact you are on this site makes you are target and claiming it is all "just a joke and satire" will not stop you from being charged.

Attached: 8738945934798534.jpg (790x1000, 187K)

Would you murder because a psychopath told you to?

They caused the biggest demicid and genocide in history. No, not the holocaust, but the one that killed a minimum of 15 million germans, then occupied us for 45 years and made sure to outbred ethical germans.

The migrant crises is just the top of the iceberg. We were already less than 20% ethical germans when this shit started

Why would I want to support the ones that genocided my people and publicly tells us that we are not welcome here unless we pay taxes to our overlords and 'new germans'?

It is not my country and the EU is suppressing us. We will fight, but for the right cause and you won't see it coming, filthy scum

No problem if they are friends they will make less war. Look at north kkora they quit nukes and missil test because kim and trump can be friends

You know i dont really care anymore i predicted basically every shit that has happened over the last 3 years in 2015 like i am some kind of nostradamus faggot because it was all so obvious and for it got called idiot fool nazi etc while it ended up that all the leftwing politicans, all the leftwing media, all the leftwing professors, and all the leftwing voters had it 100% wrong. The fact that if they had only listened we wouldnt have a mountain of corpses from terror, thousands of raped women and children and a threat to western culture itself really puts you in a mindset of stoicism and just a general lack of care for anything that is going in my life and outside of my life.

Because Syria, and by extension Russia, is in the right.
Also, I don't want to subjugate my country further to EUniggers. I want the EU to fucking fall apart. DEVOLVED GOVERNMENT, NIGGER.

I can't speak for NeLux, but ours are all money grubbing, doorknob fiddling has beens that lost favour with the populace but still would not give up their power hungry ways and needed to be put out to pasture

>Guy Verafstoot
I'm so sorry you had to see this

Hahah, do it. Let the EU become the next good goyim soldiers for Israel for a change. I'd love to see them fall into that kike moneypit just as we're climbing out of it.

Cringed hard

Unless it stands for this & is anti kike then forget it...
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

the German cuck is at it again

so you are a person that believes obvious lies and not just that obvious lies that obviouls have no prove after the entire world media looked and leaked everything over 2 years non stop and every alphapet group of cunts is investigating.
It makes more sense everyday why germans still vote merkel, you are just work roboters and in anyhting outside of work you a infantile retards and uninformed to an extend you would have a breakdown if the tv wouldnt tell you what to think. Damn dude i feel for you.

Dutroux was everything they accused him of being. But more importantly, he was an errand boy, middle man and fall guy. If his media circus of a trial happened today, the chans would be having a field day ripping apart the narrative and probing into all the avenues that were closed off back then.
He took the fall because he'd have taken a bullet otherwise. As to why the politicians and him have the same vibe, well...

only that nothing will happen...
building up armed forces that could do that would not only need a considerable amount of money it also needs time.
The white country credit line is maxed out.
The EU will never be able to compete with the axis of resistance.

An early war with Russia is the only thing that can save the white race at this stage - since our whole rotten structure would crumble to the ground. The worst case scenario is another 50 year of this "peace".

Here's a pic of Guy w/o makeup

Attached: Lipshitz.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>why do you hate the idea of an EU army
I don't, why do you ask?

>Jow Forums calls for Jow Forums army capable of launching strikes on Guy Verhofstadt and EU

Attached: latest.jpg (521x653, 161K)

No, we don't.

What is sarcasm.com?

>an army with loyalty to no country

Yeah that'll go over well.

>What's your army going to speak?
Probably English because people are lazy faggots who don't want to learn languages and everyone already speaks a few broken sentences of "Engrish".

Given the state of soldiers' intelligence in Europe, I doubt we could even try to mandate French or German or Spanish or any other language. It just wouldn't work, people are simply to stupid to learn languages once they hit puberty and can use a video game console or smartphone.

The EU army will be used to keep Europeans in line that are against the EU's genocidal policies, not to actually protect us.

They can't speak english because bongs aren't even part of the EU. And it has to be an EU language. But who cares what they speak when they leave. The armies will all be speaking Russian on their way back to berlin.

I remember when nick clegg told farage that a european army was a dangerous fantasy made up by farage and ukip.

t.bruxelles bot or deluded european

Yes, we do.

Attached: Pf25.png (469x452, 277K)

But think of the pieces of shit that run the EU, it will be used for malicious reasons including for use on member nations

Yes, we need to populate your underpopulated swath of land into a densely populated bruxelle tier outpost against russia.

>I remember when nick clegg told farage that a european army was a dangerous fantasy made up by farage and ukip.
Someone should make a video compilation of statements like that.

>Send europeans off to die in Russia and Syria
>Import "Refugees" from middle east to replace them

It's like pottery