It has happened

I was browsing through the employment ads in my city when I found an ad looking for an Islamic lecturer. The poster was the city government itself. The job came up because the city recently took in a lot of refugees despite protests. This is the first time we had hijab wearers in the history of this city. They are now almost everywhere and are all on benefits because they cant speak English or useful educational backgrounds. What do Jow Forums?

Attached: received_10156453530643130.gif (498x278, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYevOApjiKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP.

>what do?

Join islam.

Your country is lost. Say goodbye to it and move on.

>join Islam

Never!

Why Finland, why?

>despite protests
sound bs, which city?

Attached: jaaahas.png (414x384, 10K)

Because of fucking EU pressuring us at every turn

you know what you have to do

Attached: 7678678768786.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

Im afraid for The children's future. They will no longer be able to walk to school or around town on their own. Too many predators lurking

>What do Jow Forums?
Found your own branch of white sharia.
Subversion ASAP.

Attached: white-sharia-now.png (500x441, 134K)

thats bullshit

reported to the thought police

>are all on benefits because they cant speak English

In finland?

Target the spineless politicians, make their lives a living hell

There's a simple program to get rid of the enrichment, it has worked pretty well so far in Estonia:
1. Have a shitty cold climate - that's a given for Estonia and Finland
2. Don't give too much gibs - here they got more support than native population but felt that they couldn't live on that sum.
3. Relocate them to rural areas, don't allow them to form colonies.
4. Don't hire them.

Attached: 1519852360943.jpg (619x1024, 57K)

>cucking your nation to arab imperialism

Wtf is the deal with that shit? Whose brilliant idea was it to adopt a tenet of shitskin religion?

Its a given they cant speak Finnish so they should At least know the universal language to have a middle ground for communication

#JUICYDUDES
#JUICYDUDES
#JUICYDUDES

Molotov religious buildings alone and make it look like a bunch of people are doing it.

Just a little damage

Move here to help stop this shit or start fluffing muslim cock.

No they should be only allowed to speak Finnish.

Take the job and teach their kids christianity in secret.

LARP as an Islamic lecturer.

Are they all males or are there families also?

Depends how set you are on living life. If you got very little to lose, may I suggest assassinating whichever politician infested your community with these people?

Attached: 1518920138439.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>implying you protested

>Find halal food importer
>Do what you feel is right

Nigga you guys dealt with the Russians and can't deal with this shit? How demoralized are you?

Attached: brevik.jpg (194x260, 6K)

Things are going to get a lot worse, friend. They have to before people are uncomfortable enough to do anything, and you know it. It's the weakness of human nature.

Attached: 1521706398899.gif (588x388, 549K)

Once islam is majority in your country, you are doomed. They will ruin yours like how they ruin mine.

CRY BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL SUFFER FROM THIS EITHER WAY

Attached: 1501762762784.jpg (597x519, 13K)

Nothing, your country is fucked. Seriously, white folks like you are literally the ATM and the blow up doll for these animals. They rape your women and pollute your ethnic genes. They refuse to work and take all the handouts. Niggers are fucking lazy and entitled, ESPECIALLY "real" niggers off the boat. They will mooch and take everything and never contribute to anything but the crime rate. The sooner you guys start killing these animals and hanging the bodies from street lights and bridges the better. Show your government that you will not tolerate ethnic genocide.

>They are now almost everywhere

To give you some consolation that doesn't mean there's lot of them, it just means they're all jobless hanging in public spaces, and most of them will surely move to Helsinki or some other big city first chance they get. Doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

English? Nigger you're in Finland? Why would they speak English?

>How demoralized are you?

Our problems in this case are normies who don't see them as a problem. It's because most of the Finnish normies will never really have to encounter them anywhere, since there really aren't that much muslims yet and they have no visible religious presence. The only real mosque in Finland was built by tatars who don't even allow non-tatars there.
The second grand problem with Finnish normies is their unshakable faith in politics and politicians. Societal trust is far too high for any reaction, people are blindly loyal to authorities and trust in goodwill of each other so much that it's almost impossible to redpill your regular normie living in safety on anything. That is changing, but slowly.

>The only real mosque in Finland was built by tatars who don't even allow non-tatars there.

Based.

Attached: 1524544025763.png (960x1024, 838K)

>Join Islam
>Take an ak47
>Go to a orphanage
>????
>Profit

Finland need some radical Lutheranism.

Attached: images (9).jpg (259x194, 12K)

run pack, up, and go unless you want to participate in the race war.

>Indonesia
Bitch

The absolute state of our current Lutheran church is so sad, they are one of the worst multiculture shills.

You're right, that's why I said "radical" and not "fake church infiltrated by kikes".

Do you live in a small town or a city?

Sounds like a nice summer gig. How much are they paying?

mikä kaupunki?

Attached: lauri lokki.jpg (1920x1920, 193K)

lol. you got refugee'd. make sure you hide your women

Attached: 1493306294937.jpg (1240x744, 43K)

mikä kaupunni?

Attached: blinikipsekysyy.jpg (250x201, 9K)

>move on
But where? All the white countries are plagues alrdy. Stop to be cucked, we have to do something against the traitors politics and the ZOG.

mikä maa mikä planeetta?
youtube.com/watch?v=wYevOApjiKc

its pretty alarming that the biggest muslim country is right next to me. you guys and china are the most likely to invade us

>they cant speak English

Does that mean I could get a job in Finland without being able to speak Finnish. I would be employable even though I can only speak English?

Pretend to be an Islamic lecturer and take the job. Give "Islamic Lectures" that consist of reciting the Kalevala

Attached: sg.gif (500x318, 952K)

Destroy them.
Including the ones behind the state.