Federal Judge orders Trump to continue allowing illegal immigrants to register for DACA

Somewhat breaking news.....Federal Swamp Member, John Bates - decided today that he has more power than the President, and gave the administration 60 days to allow all ILLEGAL ALIEN "Dreamers" to continue registering for DACA.....

It doesn't matter that Obama's executive order was unconstitutional, it doesn't matter that most Americans wan't to slow down immigration and END illegal immigration. NOPE. This Judge gets to decide who comes into our country....

As a LEGAL immigrant from Ireland, who waited 4 years, went through a background check, a medical examination, and paid $2,500 to become a citizen, I am outraged by this BULLSHIT...

Thoughts?

nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/daca-dreamers-trump.html

Attached: Mexxico.jpg (402x195, 12K)

He has no authority ruling on an Executive Order. Even if he did, I would tell him to raise an army and come enforce it. The problem however, is that Republicans are cucks and will back down anyways, like good little christcucks and boomers.

Typical amerijew behavior.
How is this our fault again

good. more goblinos.

Attached: 56% White.png (720x500, 41K)

Trump should learn a lesson from Andrew Jackson, when a Federal Judge overruled him:

"The Judge has made his decision, now let him try and enforce it"

whats the point of running for president if the president has no powers. Oh right, power is split between three houses. AIPAC, Saudi Arabia, and Hollywood.

Attached: 3426378.jpg (511x588, 71K)

which one of those would support illegal immigrants? Why do jews like Mexicans?

Attached: 220px-John_D._Bates_(2013).jpg (220x280, 10K)

How much do you think he was paid to destroy the borders of his own homeland?

DACA was a memo issued by the DHS secretary. It was never an executive order. The memo changed the Prosecutorial discretion of DHS (which the POTUS controls) regarding Illegal immigrants and their children. The Memo was rescinded on 9/5/17. It was never a law so a judge has no authority ruling on it. A judges job is to interpret the law not legislate it. This is nothing but some asshole judge virtue signaling. There is a reason why the last two rulings were ignored. Bc the judge has no authority to do anything.

so does that mean the prosecutorial process is still in limbo? Or is it by default controlled by the White House?

It woulda taken you atleast 10 to become a full citizen

Illegal aliens are the only good ones. Ones who would go through checks support govt. They're outright parasites.

The memo from the Obama administration was changed by the Trump administration. ICE and CBP can shoot them over the fence with a catapult if they want to. The judge is grandstanding on something he knows he has no legal grounds to rule on. So in other words he being a faggot.

Oh yah I forgot, you know more than me...Have you gone through the process of a Work Visa, Green Card, and Citizenship test? I didn't think so.

I'm hoping that is the case, but other elements of DACA rulings have been solidified, and it doesn't seem like the DOJ is fighting back against the 9th Circuit.

Trump can literally tweet "No" and that would be the end of it.

The DOJ doesn't need to fight back against the 9th circuit. They have no standing. DACA isn't a law or an executive order. They have no legal president on an expired memo that changes federal APA procedures. They can rule all they want Trump can literally tell them to fuck off.

Attached: 878947539874598734985.png (1000x1300, 503K)

and you have?

This could well apply to virtually all immigrants lately, but still, good point.

posting the same thread twice wuth slightly altered images and spreading disinfo. shills are getting lazy and pol is full of too many redditos to notice anything anymore.

Hey guess what, Dreamers pay fees for their "status" too (even though they can get deported any time), along with background checks, paying taxes, etc

Yah I did, retard. I'm OP and already said I immigrate from Ireland legally, and am a dual citizen.

Background checks? And how do they verify those? Did Mexico send all the documents on these people to HomeLand Security? And two of the main requirements for Dreamers is that they have to be employed or in school - yet almost 40% of them don't meet those requirements.