Why does Google Search limit results now?

I type cats into google expecting to be able to search millions of pages but it stops at page 21. Is my country behind some kind of 'watered down search' / wall?

See pic, please help anons I remember when you could search for days, I'd be on google page 719, and still get results, what happened? Also DuckDuckGo is the same too.

How can a search term like 'cats' end on page 21??? Why is Google and DuckDuckGo limiting search result returns? I tired it on Yahoo and it only returned 82 pages or 820 results
I remember when you could keep clicking page after page, you could be on say page 341 on cats and it would keep returning results.

What kind of 'fuckery' is this now?

...and all my fucking results are for the same jew-owned-mainstream media outlets!!!!!!??!! It might as well just give me one result and have NSA approved reading on it.

Attached: endOfSearch.jpg (1019x465, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9UvRhiso14
youtube.com/watch?v=IkGp2UTWv1A
youtube.com/watch?v=SDouNtnR_IA
youtube.com/watch?v=LlIGEZp0nLg
youtu.be/g5jKHdN0-F8?t=2m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=OiAmME0JvT4
youtube.com/watch?v=kYUxiPqMybw
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36385839
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I click show omitted and it only goes to 43 pages for Cats?!!

Thats not right.

They are throttling my search results!!!!!

Attached: limitedResults2.jpg (710x403, 47K)

Bump 'cause the other threads are gay slides anyway

cheers aussie Bro. I dont get it. Back in the day, you could be on page 719 of google search results and you could search to your hearts content why are they limiting search results?

CAN YOU TRY YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS PLZ?

1. SEARCH CATS
2. HOW MANY RESULTS PAGES DOES IT ALLOW YOU TO SEARCH?
3. POST PROOFS

THANKS

26 pages fren

Attached: 26.png (522x294, 44K)

You have been marked Aussie Bro as a dissenter. Others are reporting into to me on the irc, saying they are fine. Apparently there is a rumour Joogle is limiting results to IPs that browse Jow Forums/ pol/.

fucking wankers!

Goggle doesn't want you to find what you want to find any more. They want you to find what they want you to find. End of story. The internet is dying and it will be good for humanity.

RARE FLAG

also: this isn't new, it's been happening for years

>The internet is dying and it will be good for humanity

Mate I lived without the internet it was shit. When you did your homework, you went to the library and hoped that you got there before the 30 other kids in your class had taken out the book you wanted. It's not all about Fuckbook Twatter, gonorrhea-inder.

How many years in Sweden user?

Only 1000 results per query, OP.

Sad day.

Attached: file.png (996x490, 70K)

psch, google doesn't do it for me anyway.

Since when though user?

>How many years in Sweden user?

I believe since 2007-2008

They stopped crawling the entire net because they probably thought the goy would be satisfied with the top 20 results

>Why does Google Search limit results now?
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

So how am I meant to find some crappy personal webpage about vietmanese eyebrow threading or coding monads in haskell if I only get mainstream goy approved search results limited to the top 10 pages?

Im shocked; but even more so, because this is a relatively new thing here. Or at least this has only happened within the last few months I think (which just so co-incides with my Jow Forums use. I should have stuck to /lit/ !

No idea, my dude. I've never gone past page 10 on google ever. It could be for a while now.

I use Qwant. It has its problems, but I’m getting used to it

They fucked us. While we were sleeping. I cant find any information about the change either; as Im unironically searching using joogle too.

go through ddg or find nicer search pages, I'm not sharing my favourite on Jow Forums because you guys will gangfuck their bandwidth but it does anonymisation, bubble escape, lets you look at archive.org and proxied versions of websites, offers https encryption, and uses http POST instead of GET so your history looks fine.

noice.
So not only do we have to remake TAY but now we have to make a search engine too? What the Russians and Chinks using?

Google Image Search is even worse, if you search for a broad term, the results are limited to a few pages.

Unless you're a paedo; they dont limit that ! just type 'image source'.

They have us boxed in. Just another form of control now. It also means if you're running a blog or small business you're not going to appear in the organic pages, so you will have to pay to appear in Google sponsored links to be seen.

We need Hitler back.

>type 'image source'.
It's "img src"

Attached: scared taytay.webm (480x480, 1.18M)

don't be an asshole, it's not hard to research alternative search engines, start by typing "bing" into google, it's the the first step down the rabbithole.

It's like walking into the fucking library and the crusty old hag of a Librarian laying out 20 books for you and saying "welcome this is all you can read ok" But not telling you about the mountain of books behind her.

I suppose it's ok for us we can run Tor (some of it NSA compromised) just to read abit of independent media. But what about normies, they are literally eating, drinking and shitting the stuff they churn out every day, completely ignorant that it's an illusion and fake as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A

>image source

What do you mean? Seems fine.

It's "img src"

He was trying to drag her off like in the caveman days

ewwwwwwww

>google something
>results are almost always Buzzfeed shit
Did Google shadow ban me or something?

Never thought I'd say this but Mircosoft Bing is pretty comfy im on page 46 for cats no sign in stopping.

That's what Im saying user, I think they try to sway our thinking with google results. They might as just come around give us a dose of LSD and fuck me the ass and call me suzy.

Fuck you joogle fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9UvRhiso14

Fuck you, I didn't ask for this kind of boner.

You realise that the company would want more users?

not a company actually, so they don't have cloud bursting to scale to demand.

google is doing some weird shit with images now too to where you can expand images in search anymore and limited results

*can't

>he thinks google is performing an actual search on demand
>he thinks the number of results and pages is not just a rough estimate calculated days ago
>he thinks you can actually browse results on their fragmented infrastructure
lel

No I want to be able to trawl through 349 pages of cat results if I feel like it.

I mean that's how it used to work, but it dont work anymore.

JOOGLE-are-not-th-GOY, You're-not-capbl-of-being-the-GOY - I-had-a-GOY-but-now-I-don't - JOO ARE-NOT THE-GOY!

youtube.com/watch?v=IkGp2UTWv1A

Attached: wfwf44wq3.jpg (194x260, 5K)

The very picture you posted explains exactly what is happening, user. Are you illiterate?

when serving this kind of traffic it's literally impossible to maintain the kind of cache that would allow you to browse whatever you want
it's all about sorting the top results for a query, no one gives a fuck about having a paginated centralized browser of results

If you try to watch YouTube videos of fox news like tucker, hannity, or ingrham they are always edited, cut short, and dates are mislabeled. Google and Facebook and all their affiliates are gay niggers

no why? Are you referring to the omitted results? Sure, I click that and it tops out at 46 pages of result. Before I used to get 900000 results and be able to trawl through them.

>when serving this kind of traffic it's literally impossible to maintain the kind of cache

what are you talking about man? It worked about a year ago fine. What changed? You could go throught 10000s of results one-by-one like the hairs on your ball sac.

Google was a fantastic thing. But '''it''' is getting stranger and stranger. Ask it to show you the way to fake chan and you'll get
>sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Heck, I was looking for the most popular boys names (to make sure I don't give my boy the same name as a lot of other kids his age).
Google seems to dislike boys (they might grow up to be white cis toxic masculine person). So it suggests girls names instead, not shitting you. It doesn't do this the other way around.

Attached: JewgleIsntGoingToLetYouAssumeXirsGender.jpg (495x317, 37K)

>If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included
They just don't want you to (by default) download gigabytes of data for a fucking search result, user.

>name is Google
>only searches 1000 results

Attached: FB208516-8072-4FD0-9A03-CED3632D5E7D.jpg (648x720, 163K)

also 26 pages, try Bing, it's a pretty damn good search engine

especially compared to startpage.

> Goggle doesn't want you to find what you want to find any more
Yeah no, I know it's jewgle but that's dumb paranoia.
When was the last time you found anything interesting after page 5 ?
Either what you are looking for is already in the first two pages, or you won't find it at all unless you already have the address.

we need open source p2p everything to solve all these problems. No dependency on ads, no shady political brainwashing. Torrenting has been around for more than 2 decades and we have the bandwidth and the tech to demand more. I'd be fine waiting 10 minutes for my video to load or a minute for my reply to post if it meant censorship was impossible and I think most people would too

It's pretty much what other user's have said before ITT. It's resource intensive to run an actual raw data search, so Google just kind of uses and algorithm to try to match you with the results that are most relevant to you and stops whenever it thinks the average person will be satisfied.

Besides that, the days back when you could search forever with google were kind of before any sites though to ask google not to appear in their search results, and back in the days where there weren't nearly as many domains. As such there are not only results that google isn't allowed to show you by their own rules, there are also a lot of results that google itself doesn't see becuase it simply hasn't really looked there.

Google is a good search engine in regards that it will give you some pretty well tailored results. That said if you want raw and unfiltered results then you should consider using other engines. This is especially true when it comes to anything political, the difference between even just Google and Bing in that regard can be quite shocking. I'm sure Microsoft curates people's search results a bit, but apparently not as much as Google does.

Just in general try other stuff and see what works for you. It's not nessarily a nefarious thing as it is Google just trying to make their shit as efficient as possible and restricting what they offer down to what most people reasonably want instead of offering people everything.

Legit though, don't use Google for anything political. They do curate anything topical super hard for some fucking reason and there is an obvious bias there.

>p2p
... isn't a magic world that solve everything.
Search engine have massive datacenters storing meta-data about every website they found while pinging random IPs. And these database need to be lightning fast to research any correspondence in such a gigantic mass of information. That's just no the kind of shit you can emulate over p2p.

Best you can have to dodge jewgle is what they do on the darkweb : reference sites whose address is shared publicly, and who provide you all the addresses they know about a particular category. Exactly how the normal web worked before search engines become a thing.

Here's a test I did. Tor and direct both had limits, but yielded different numbers of results and had different amounts excluded.

Attached: tor_vs_direct.png (1041x575, 89K)

There are other search engines that work well enough. Duckduckgo, bing, yahoo search, etc.

>most people would be ok waiting 10 minutes for a video in exchange for no censorship
You're delusional. Mobile users would not tolerate that level of bullshit.

You guys are just now noticing this?

>It's pretty much what other user's have said before ITT. It's resource intensive to run an actual raw data search, so Google just kind of uses and algorithm to try to match you with the results that are most relevant to you and stops whenever it thinks the average person will be satisfied.

Thank Mr Eric Schmit for you long thoughtful post; however:

>Last year that I could still trawl pages
>you could always tell google not to index pages since the earliest days this is back in 1998.
>google is awful it's results are corporate mainstream; every result is virtually the same.

" xxx "
yeah I think we've only just got the 'wall' here on our island.

It's been getting progressively worse for nearly a decade.

OP this reminds me of a post I copied and saved

" The internet is not a force for good overa despite the past 20 years of seemingly increased openess due to greater access to information. At its core the internet is a complete artifice that barely exists in base reality and it is being used to corral, manipulate, surveil, harvest and micro manage society in a diffused but ever present web. If in 1000 years people still exist in some form and are still curious about history, the odds of a lot of genuine information surviving for later analysis from this age will most likely be scant and less complete than what we have gleemed from the post dark age period. We are living in the begining of a new dark age, one where information is everything but can be wiped and manipulated at will by manipulative forces. Information will become at once priceless and also completely unreliable. "

i get only 26 results from jewgle
testing more now

Attached: 76876876876876.jpg (385x385, 24K)

ddg only gets 5 pages of results

this was possible 10+ years ago, and even then just kind of
fragmentation happened, too much data happened
do you know why it gives you search suggestions as you type? because they need you to hit their calculated results, not some new shit
google is optimized to the fucking bytes.....sorry gotta go

>you could always tell google not to index pages since the earliest days this is back in 1998.
I never said that it was a new feature, but more that it's a feature that's gotten more use and attention over the years as Google has become more and more ubiquitous.

That is to say, just because it's been something that people COULD do for a long time doesn't mean that people HAVE been doing it for a long time.

Google search has almost no traffic compared to video streaming. The hard part is calculating the results, which is done in one of hundreds of google servers spread around the world to decrease access times. It's complicated to get it working well, but it's nothing crazy.

Operation New Atlantis; it's derived from the name of Francis Bacon's incomplete utopian novel by the same name New Atlantis (1627).
It is the antithesis to the Bilderberg group's code word 'Atlanticism' (see video below) to be used in times of censorship.

The aim is to write short positive fictional stories handwritten on single pieces of paper and leaving them ANONYMOUSLY in conspicuous places. The stories remind them of:

>love
>family
>honor
>sacrifice
>honesty
>moral courage
>freedom
>wholesome values

-If you use red pills wrap deep in analogies dont be explicit (remember Orwell)
-Do not use abusive, degrading or use degenerate language
-Think of the recipient reading it in their 5mins lunch break on the bus
-Never reveal yourself, the mysteriousness adds to it
-Women will love them & whoever wrote them.
-Other people will start copying you without being prompted.
-we already do this is my country with written prayers.
-even the most uncreative short stories are x100 better than the programming we are deluged with everyday.
-you will be a light on a hill.

Regan on Freedom
>youtube.com/watch?v=SDouNtnR_IA

The evil Alanticism (Bilderberg code word)
>youtube.com/watch?v=LlIGEZp0nLg

Attached: 380px-Bacon_1628_New_Atlantis_title_page_wpreview.png (380x600, 136K)

Dont use Google.

Cat lobby only shows you what they want you to see. The internet of your youth is gone. The advertising backbone is now in place and firm, and will not ever let up its grip.

it's no problem if you change your habits and the platform supports it, just queue up an hours worth of video at a time so you always have some entertainment and stop having ADHD everything right now

most people would not be ok with that.
Luckily it's not required. Streaming from torrent is already doable. It just takes more bandwidth, not longer to load. You end up with a drop in quality for a given connection, not a delay.

Google has been getting shittier. 10 years ago it always had the result I wanted on the first two pages. Now I have to do 3-4 searches and modify the search terms a lot to get what I want. The core of your products failing is never a good sign.

Why don't you just go to the beach?

Have you ever been to green lanes?

well we don't really have a choice where we're heading. People getting deplatformed left and right, anything with the slightest offense gets shoah'd. Imagine how fast we'd win this culture war if we didn't get censored, we wouldn't need to use their dirty tactics on them either, just free open uncensorable speech. You want to see a jew shit his pants? that's how you make a jew shit his pants.

>Stop using google

Attached: 13D5C373-BE0F-4767-9091-75AD30C94F14.jpg (971x1024, 205K)

I got 26 too, but when I turned on my VPN I got 28.

Most people don't watch the edgy controversial shit that gets deplatformed. The #1 most viewed videos on youtube are kids entertainment and big media companies' music videos. They're not at risk of being deplatformed.

The fringe markets for alternative content methods already exist, but because they have no outreach they never get anywhere. You need mass appeal on a platform for it to be a viable way to attract any viewers.

Budget cuts?
gotta pay the diversity hires even if they bring no profit right?

they don't watch it because it get's hidden or deleted. Youtube doesn't even hide that shit anymore, if you get demonetized, regardless of whether you give a shit about the money or not, your video is kicked out of watch next/recommended/trending. It's all artificial. Imagine a real trending list and the redpill that would give. The appeal would be the only place in the world where one could speak their mind, maybe not needed today in the US but look at the "hate" speech laws in europe, every other video "not available in your country" we need a wild west with no moderation

Inb4
>phone poster

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-082015.png (720x1280, 93K)

The vast majority of the users don't care. They barely think about details like how the videos are made and promoted. Yes, google heavily manipulates content promotion. The users don't think about it.

More interesting than ‘xxx hhaha xxx never’ threads

>Got to page 49
>Clicked on page 54
>Got this

Attached: rlyjewgle.png (679x400, 20K)

'Cat' on Russian
21 pages
part of the sites removed for legal reasons
wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20180425_224011.png (798x532, 56K)

That's because most threads are shill slide threads. We are probably the most heavily shilled enclave on the internet.

Does Joggle look at internet using and laugh

>falling for the surfing free information across interconnected hyperlinked documents meme

Woah man you went deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep page 49;
490 page links from 720million is so gay. I dont care what anyone says it's gay.
Based Mel listening to Generation Z's trans-sexual offspring kids tallkin 'bout vietmanese carpet weaving forum
>youtu.be/g5jKHdN0-F8?t=2m18s

Attached: mad-max-road-warrior-blu-ray-5.jpg (1280x528, 48K)

>'Cat' on Russian
>21 pages
>part of the sites removed for legal reasons

Obviously Caturday was an Russian undercover meme to make anons exchange Russian hacker cats to get President Trump in the Whitehouse...

>FBI are inbound to your IP address.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiAmME0JvT4

Attached: 1521642431158.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Because user, google has a profile built on you. They know what you like. They know what results you will like. There is no reason to challenge your view and you should only be presented with things that they know you will like.
Other people get different number of pages of results than you. If you want to have fun with this look up a non mainstream country with political issues and have normies google it and see the difference in results. There is a Ted talk (lol) that has a kike explaining this. People don't care.

Wait, how did you turn off autoscrolling?

>Because user, google has a profile built on you.

ummm anons you need to see pic i just took now of my suggested videos on jewtube.

Considering I watch Hitler documentaries all day (not because im a stormfag) the Nazis had cool asthetics and tech, jootube keeps shilling me with

> Israel videos
> what if the world was one country
> fucking survival tips
> what will happen before 2050
....hhmmmm joogle I dont what will (((happen))) in 2050?
>Oh look it says at the bottom 'what if America never existed

>Wait, how did you turn off autoscrolling?
thanks parjeet level one technical support; shouldnt you be writing some php?

Attached: ciaApprovedYouTube.jpg (1009x736, 115K)

> you should only be presented with things that they know you will like.

So basically this picture is proof Joogle is trolling me???

youtube.com/watch?v=kYUxiPqMybw

What? i am just mobilefag.
Yes i looked into options, no there no any way to turn off this shit

Just curious, is doxxing Jow Forums users against Jow Forums rules?

weird, at first it says that it found 618 000 000 results, then it stops at page 24 and says that there's only 229 results

The internet is actually contracting and there are LESS domains now than before

It's because back in the day, they could give people millions of results and there was no issue.

Now, there are tons of computers other there that can process that level of data, so people built bots to crawl google and were literally performing hundreds of billions of searches a day. It was costing google a lot of money, since they don't get any ad revenue from bots.

Easy solution is to limit results, and then poof, 99.999% of users are unaffected.

>Just curious, is doxxing Jow Forums users against Jow Forums rules?
umm yes user why?

>Yes i looked into options, no there no any way to turn off this shit
user i have bigger problems a multibillion dollar multinational corporation is bullying and trolling me.

see pic hereDear Google and NSA please stop trolling me, I only watch Nazi documentaries on jootube I do not want to see anymore:

>Israel NOW! videos
.... I hate kikes

>what if the world was one country?
. .that would be a sad boring all the same world havent you seen the meme?

>What will happen to before 2050?
......are you going to commit a terrorist attack on US again Mr Mossad?

>what if americas never existed?
...leave the burgers alone deh my frens (do what you want tranny-fornia and mexico though)

ok thanks

Attached: 1519525483129.jpg (630x630, 72K)

That's the wrong term then. What's the name for different endings like .com or .org. or .biz? Well there are a lot more of those now and I think with the way Google works it's harder for them to pick up on new domains that are registered under those thingymajiggers, whatever the fuck you're supposed to call them.

For example, good luck finding a .ninja address site on Google.

>why

People need to be careful admitting which web sites they have clicked on/ are currently clicking on.

dunno but I'm sure it has something to do with politics hope this helps

>People need to be careful admitting which web sites they have clicked on/ are currently clicking on.

Dont worry im sure joogle doesnt have a problem with people actually using Bing.

>politics hope this helps
b-but i have no politics; I come here to shitpost like an autist.4

>weird, at first it says that it found 618 000 000 results, then it stops at page 24 and says that there's only 229 results

you fell for the internetz meme, theres only 10 website really!

-a kike infested vietmanese pottery painting forum called Jow Forums which is a secret honeypot for the NSA.

-and (((approved Websites™ ))) that say all the same stuff.

Attached: ap_95080901053_wide-75f203a4c77818bad67ed59319760fc3a4000ade.jpg (1400x787, 154K)

>not using the white man’s search engine
WTF?

Attached: image.jpg (1334x750, 521K)

THIS !!!!!
We need do the HITLERNET, preferably using obsolete computers.

Attached: th (21).jpg (474x355, 20K)

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36385839
>The US nuclear weapons force still uses a 1970s-era computer system and 8-inch floppy disks, a government report has revealed.
>The Government Accountability Office said the Pentagon was one of several departments where "legacy systems" urgently needed to be replaced.
>The report said taxpayers spent $61bn (£41bn) a year on maintaining ageing technologies.
>It said that was three times more than the investment on modern IT systems.
>The report said that the Department of Defence systems that co-ordinated intercontinental ballistic missiles, nuclear bombers and tanker support aircraft "runs on an IBM Series-1 Computer - a 1970s computing system - and uses eight-inch floppy disks".
>"This system remains in use because, in short, it still works," Pentagon spokeswoman Lt Col Valerie Henderson told the AFP news agency.