What is happening

Everything that's happened in the past 2 years...you'd be a fucking degenerate retard to vote Democrat. Why in the actual fuck are all these races so close? It's clear to me (they) are fine tuning how to steal the midterms to make sure (they) get back in control.

Attached: What is going on.jpg (2939x1621, 2M)

demographics. nothing more, nothing less.
arizona, texas and eventually even places like idaho are going to flip. it's inevitable as long as we continue importing third worlders and letting leftists breed and indoctrinate. there's a reason every turning point in history begins and ends with some sort of genocide or mass expulsion. there is no fixing this divide. people will root for their team regardless of what comes out.

Spics and niggers zerg rush for the jewish overlords.

Attached: open-gates-nigger-mob-refugees-welcome-jews-floodgates.jpg (990x649, 267K)

>putting another woman into a political office
lmfao, well goodbye Arizona

Youre a fucking faggot, it's illegal voting and voter fraud, plain and simple.

women in politics is a mistake

>Why in the actual fuck are all these races so close?
Trump being Trump

This, there is most likely going to be a huge genocidal war coming.

Arizona has a GOP governor; I doubt the state election officials would allow fraud in favor of Democrats.

Alabama special election would like to talk to you

It's a turnout problem

whites will mass suicide

debbie lesko doesn't strike me as a roy moore. The senate can actually vote to remove members if they get a 2/3rds vote and honestly i think they woulda just done that to moore even if he did win.

>removing someone on baseless speculation
Reminder there was never any proof Roy Moore did anything but that was all washed away and forgotten the second he lost.

voter fraud, started in south counties now spreading all over the state

The Democratic Party is too incompetent to pull off voter fraud. If they were, Michigan Pennsylvania wouldn't have gone to Trump.

Of course there was no proof, we even proved the lady making the claims was full of shit, but when has that ever stopped politicians from smearing people running for office? The kicker with Roy Moore was that it wasn't the democrats and liberals tearing him apart, it was the GOP neo-cons afraid of losing power, but it's pointless anyways because the GOP is dying quickly from all the in-fighting, like they always have done when they get the majority

Senate republicans were THRILLED when Doug Jones won.

It's a problem with your voting system and also ours. Our systems really only promote a two party system which heavily encourages tribal voting.

this...History is clear about all of this, you fags dont live outside of history...

>why are these races so close

Illegal votes.

>why do you think trump is president

Attached: 17031937.jpg (200x200, 8K)

illegals, women, niggers. The backbone of the democratic party

You're the faggot, and you're retarded. How can you not understand demographics shift and their voting patterns. You're a fucking nigger

This. I would never vote for a female because I don't trust their ability to remain steadfast while enduring a barrage of sob images of dead illegal spic children

LOL. Yfw she didn’t cheat enough to win...

Mexico. Have you heard of it?

Trump not getting the wall built has sapped peoples enthusiasm. If the West is going to be destroyed by the brown hordes, may aswell vote to accelerate the process so we can rebuild sooner after the inevitable collapse.

If Lesko is actually right wing, that’s not that bad in Arizona. Almost every rep, or senator who’s come from there has been a RINO.

Its one district, on west side of town. Neither candidate was very visible till last week. And when your picking between two women, its like flipping a coin really. They are both the same anyway.

It's a good thing we only need 2/5 of whites to win.

The SPLC ALONE is sitting on over 400 million dollars, and you know what their politics are like. Several other left-leaning activist groups are sitting on similar mountains of gold. This is what happened to Alabama during their special election. Locals complained about how their local online papers had been invaded by new accounts shitting up the comments sections. There were people doing anything they could to get anybody to the polls to vote democrat. As in literally picking people up out of the streets and buying them a meal or slipping them a gift card after they voted Democrat, And of course, the mainstream media was in the DNC’s pocket with their relentless slander. That, combined with massive third world voter population replacement, a demographic that ALWAYS votes for the party of “gib me that” (Democrat) and you see a lot of conservative steongholds suddenly at the tipping point. Republican leaders are just as much to blame as Democrats for this. They’re either afraid to say anything, petrified of being destroyed by the nationwide bully machine that is our MSM, or they are getting fat bags of cash under the tables themselves. Our country is being stolen from us. It worked for Europe, so we are the target now.

>s inevitable as long as we continue importing third worlders and letting leftists breed and indoctrinate.
Except even if immigration goes to zero from today onward, they will still outbreed us. So we're fucked as it stands now.

This is the unfortunate truth. In 2016, at least one in four children born here had an immigrant parent. We'll be like Germany soon. I live in South Mississippi, and things have not been the same since Katrina destroyed us and Mexico flooded in to steal jobs people needed rebuilding. Quite possibly the most desperate time for modern Mississippians, and Mexico swept in and stole jobs and never left. Now any given trip to a grocery store you'll see short brown men in cowboy hats dumping change into the Coinstar, then swaggering over to the Western Union, while their fat women shop with at least three spiclets playing grab ass and rolling around on the floor. They pay for their groceries with EBT, of course. More and more signs in Spanish every day. Last test of our Emergency Broadcast System I heard, they aired it in Spanish first. So, I get to twiddle my thumbs waiting for the English version to know if a tornado is about to land on my head.

>Youre a fucking faggot, it's illegal voting and voter fraud, plain and simple.

THIS
obvious concern shilling is obvious

elections are fake. it's all predetermined.

that's my opinion, anyway.

pure propaganda

neither one of them look like real people. their pics are like aggregated images. dont just glance at them look closely . around the eyes. the eye brows especially

they arent real people. its just bullshit shopped images of "people" who didnt even campaign and thats why the election happened outside of november. the one on the right looks like shes wearing a human mask FFS

This. I'm conservative like a real conservative not a new york liberal hew loving globalist conservative. And I can't in good consious vote for a republican who suppirts trump

why do pol virgins think elections are real?

Well there's no chance of convincing someone retarded enough to be a Trump voter to start listening to reason.

All we can do is energize our own side to vote and wait for you braindead dipshits to either slowly die off or lose your misplaced enthusiasm for a party that wants to bring us back to the 1960's.

More immigration to the US means more dirty migrants voting for Dems

The White man's Constitution will never survive women and niggers. Brace yourself.

Nig in the center has a knife out. Looks like a karmabit.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (711x800, 58K)

Probably is zero idealogical and legislative difference between these two vote for the Uniparty

Because playing defense is boring. It's much more fun to be the party out of power who is riled up to send a message.

the republicans are not seeking the best candidate, rather the candidate who put in their party dues.

>real conservative
So like a European conservative and not an American memeservative
Don't get me wrong though, the world needs as many genuine conservatives, fuck reactionaries even, as possiblr to reverse the damage done by the cultural marxism

6% is close?

Midterms are safe
Trust the plan
Q

There is not DvR anymore
There is no Lib v Con anymore.
All the the big names are the uniparty and they just tell everyone what to do

Republicans shouldn't be running women. In a race between two roasties I wouldn't even vote.

The Dems better march the niggers from the ghetto to the voting booths. If the niggers do not vote in 2018 the GOP will hold the Congress.

Attached: 09823894762936487.jpg (800x572, 108K)

it's spics and blacks you idiot. why do you think dems have doubled down so hard on open borders and bringing in immigrants? why do you think they shill so hard for "people of color"?