How is learned helplessness intentionally taught in schools?

This post has made me curious

Attached: learned-helplessness.jpg (1300x1075, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgsQdtrpF08
youtube.com/watch?v=zF3bkfXenJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=D59v74k5flU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for redpills

Attached: 1505606192260.gif (350x464, 301K)

The only way to overcome learned helplessness is by using the will to control the passions rather than letting the passions control the will. This is Catholic philosophy that has been taught for milleniae. Will you accept perfection and let it guide your every action or will you reject it and hurtle towards absolute corruption.

force kids to spend all of their days locked in with animals.

Animals?

niggers

or their commie teachers

youtube.com/watch?v=HgsQdtrpF08

Schools teach and test less and less practical knowledge, hard science, math, because of the entrance of women, and later niggers. Now you learn jewish lies about how wanting to cut off your cock is normal and healthy.

White schoolkids are never allowed to beat the living shit out of the nigger kids, even when the nigger kid attacks the white kid day after day.

They are taught to rely on authority figures who only cuck them.

Public schools rely on tax money, so every employee there is a by and large, a government cocksucker that will teach dependence on the state.

And so forth...

Attached: dees-the-deliberate-dumbing-down-of-america.jpg (548x487, 55K)

downvote it youtube.com/watch?v=zF3bkfXenJ0

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1600x900, 253K)

We must be of one mind. I had exactly the same post in memory and wanted to look up what's up with "learned helplessness".
What else did you find? It sounds eerily familiar with the "terrorism is the new normal" narrative.

please bump this thread

Attached: diversity-is-our-strength-black-girl-pours-drink-on-white-blue-hair-girl-and-beats-her-up-bullying-r (476x476, 459K)

Attached: public-schools-unruly-big-nigger-vs-white-security-guard.webm (224x400, 2.61M)

Its the very nature of schools, conformity to things you don't choose for yourself. When to eat, when to start, when to stop, bells rings, pavlovs dogs, ask to go to the toilet. Can't leave school til year 10 or 12 or you won't survive. Indoctrination into the system.

Check out john taylor gatto, he worked with urban blacks but makes it all the more true.

such progress

Attached: jews-ruined-american-schools-education-with-niggers.webm (1920x720, 2.89M)

This. Public education has intentionally produced these results in this country. It's gotten to the point that we're having a national dialogue about our most fundamental principles, the right to expression and the right of self-defense, the right to life. Students have been made thoroughly dependent on authority to do their thinking and feeling for them.

Image and media.
>Tell me what to be media.

like when retards whine about white genocide but instead of buying land and having kids they just repost memes and continue to be fat mad&bad

I'm glad my 95% white and tolerant country let a bunch of niggers and jews in. Now instead of math, I get to learn about how awful I, and my ancestors are by allowing a bunch on ungrateful, spite-filled niggers and jews into first-world living conditions.

Attached: retarded-niggers-and-women-at-jewish-american-schools.jpg (600x720, 44K)

Gotta admit, I dig that blue-haired weirdo's commitment to texting on that phone that she didn't eve react to the drink going on her hair.

Make sure to let that "good" nigger into your kids school.

Attached: public-schools-nigger-suckerpunches-white-boy.webm (202x360, 563K)

Who is going to run our civilization in 30 years? this is a serious question. Because the way I see it, it will collapse, because no one will know anything about anything anymore.

Public schools are basically taxpayer-funded nigger day care centers.

Attached: public-schools-nigger-fight-girls.webm (202x360, 2.84M)

The strongest men around. It might be Oathkeepers, might be Cartels, might be Jihadis. It's not going to be fun. But honestly, I still think it will be better in the US than the rest of the world. This is not going to be a good century.

Even right wingers use the stale "muh victimhood absolves me of all guilt" bullshit, only instead of the capitalism or corporations boogeyman, it's the jews, Illuminati, etc. Sometimes these factors must hold people down, at least to an extent, but letting this kind of defeatism cause you to give up without even a fight is pathetic. It's all LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY, without caring to temper it with responsibility and discernment. All the freedom in the world is worthless if you're too chickenshit to do anything with it or too irresponsible do something worthwhile within the given framework you're presented with.

Plus they can not fight the animals, otherwise they are punished.

Show your school spirit at this weeks basketball game, white kids! Don't forget, your 3 page term paper on the oppression of homosexuals and niggers is due next Friday.

Attached: public-schools-niggers-gang-up-on-white-in-stands.webm (720x1280, 680K)

Or all the other niggers just jump in. If you're going to fight 1 nigger, be prepared to fight all 20 other niggers around.

Attached: public-schools-bathroom-fight-nigger-loses-then-all-other-niggers-gang-up.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Fun historical fact Reconquista begun after Spanish middle and lower classes ditched learned helplessness.

bump

Source?

And of course AFTER school, if there's niggers in town, they'll cause trouble for your well-behaved, respectable white sons. Niggers don't have productive hobbies, and white kids don't want to be called "RACIST" even for self-defense because the nigger will claim it was attacked first. Your white kid must be a victim instead of a racist. Otherwise, no jew will hire him or allow him into a university, and become a slightly better off goy wage slave.

Attached: massachusetts-niggers-attack-white-kids-for-no-reason.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

that's not a fact but a cute thought being projected by a faggot.

>Who is going to run our civilization in 30 years? this is a serious question.

Make sure you know how to survive, and have like-minded people in your personal sphere. Prune away dead weight. There may very well be some form of widespread significant technological regression where more basic hands-on skills and know-how will rule during the dark days.

Very much related:
youtube.com/watch?v=D59v74k5flU

Attached: bonding-through-hunting.png (940x788, 1.14M)

yes

It wasn't taught to me in school. This learning pattern is instinctual. I am 20 and had open heart surgery a hear ago. It takes a big person to come back from that and not feel helpless, even when your doctors tell you everything is okay again. What ifs ruin your psyche.

this is the real reason schools need police.

I've been thinking about this a lot, lately. Thanks for the video, user. I'm blessed that my fiancee and I are of one mind on these things.

>this is the real reason schools need police.

Attached: cop-drags-black-girl-out-of-school-desk.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Surgery is surgery, thousands of people have surgery every day. No need to be a special snowflake about it.

Modern schooling is under the Prussian system, to raise people to be obedient worker slaves. Teachers are not your friends. Streaming exists partly to get the worker drones to fight each other.

The empire never ended!

Attached: Kaiser Wilhelm II.jpg (378x580, 45K)

Attached: Beaver on Emasculation.png (1800x1259, 795K)

Attached: Comming backlash.png (1296x6328, 905K)

Attached: Weakness.png (966x466, 132K)

Attached: Denial.png (1269x593, 103K)

Attached: Projection.jpg (1166x595, 146K)

get your sternum cracked in half and your life expenctancy cut down to weeks pre op and you tell me the same. Stop trying to fuel your shitty ego. I put in my work and you won't tear me down faggot

I think this a shill trying to derail the thread. I get the IQ gap, but he's just filling the thread with noise.

I heard that (((they))) are trying to build federal boarding schools so the kids can be detached from there kid 24/7.

Attached: 1524559127605.png (1030x353, 190K)

Godbless. Keeping contact with people in your area that go hunting, camping, or even play hockey and include their spouse and family are a great resource, not just for if the shit hits the fan, but also, they're generally moral, family-oriented close-knit people in general.

Some of the more grounded white people are the type that embrace the outdoors and the winter, with the exception of eco terrorist Bernie Sanders types.

Attached: small-town-rec-hockey.jpg (620x349, 87K)

>How is learned helplessness intentionally taught in schools?
I don't know but there's probably nothing we can do about it anyway.

external locus of control of learning.

Sorry, I didn't see your last posts.

I sadly lost much of my "common core" and "degenerate classrooms" and "degenerate teachers arrested for fucking their students" folders.

Attached: degenerate-lesbian-sex-ed-teacher-in-american-public-schools-dildos-in-front-of-children.png (599x401, 323K)

I know what you mean. Just got a new computer and I'm to lazy to transfer my stuff atm.

Yeah exactly, and I haven't caught a decent public school hate thread either.

Attached: public-schools-teacher-message-to-students-virtue-signaling.jpg (542x960, 84K)

Your taxpayer-funded lesbian school teacher will teach your toddler 4 year old about sex and gay people and how you can go to jail for hate speech.

Maybe she will teach your kid how to spell or read or do math if there's time later.

Attached: lesbian-teacher-how-i-convince-kids-to-accept-gay-marriage-starting-at-4-years-old.png (822x755, 733K)

After learning about learned helplessness I've realized it was something I was struggling with for most of my adolescence. I've been trying to overcome the conditioning recently by taking control of my life.

Once again, solid advice. Best of luck to you and yours in the struggles to come, user.

why are there no white kids in the picture.

that would be racist

LOL the irony in this post, not sure if intentional.

Attached: o123u2j33.jpg (300x200, 15K)

Wannabe Man's Burden

>is internationally taught in schools
No it's not, it's only taught in USA, from where it spreads occasionally elsewhere. You privatized all schools, so it's their choice what to teach. Maybe get better investors.

It's part of how women trap and enslave men.

so fucking satisfying