Attention UK Fake News Apparatchiks:

A Major Political Shitstorm is on the Horizon involving the PM and other political figures.

The Big Scoop is expected to drop later today, and is expected to consume a significant amount of attention. So if you have any scoops that you don't want to seem lackluster you better get them published soon because once this story breaks no one will even remember your scoop.

There Are ZERO actual tory/liberal posters here

What you think of as a 'tory poster' is actually an employee of a perception management firm.

Same for pro Trudeau/liberal posters. You might get the occasional misguided young person but by-and-large they are shills.

Once the proof drops and the full extent of the shilling is made known, some of you are going to take it personally - especially once you find out how many hours of your life these firms wasted and how much damage they did to dialogue in your country. Some of you are legitimately victims of these people.

This is Woodward and Bernstein times ten.

Attached: Kojak005.jpg (580x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5x9Yh90X0
theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-morning-update-the-arrest-of-an-order-of-canada-recipient-vancouver/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When the red pill strikes and you realize Democracy is a scam.

>especially once you find out how many hours of your life these firms wasted

You mean I have been shitposting on Jow Forums for nothing?

Gerald Butts is shitting himself now that he knows this is out there.

RCMP was CC'd copies earlier this week. We caught paid shills threatening to doxx anons if they didn't stop posting. This is extortion and you can get life for it in leafland.

This scandal is YUGE.

Attached: noble and proud.jpg (254x266, 17K)

interdasting, have a bump. do tell some more about the firm. like do know anything already or is it a new story altogether?

Why do you keep making such a shit thread. It doesn't even qualify as a slide.

>it's afraid

Tory shill here! I can confirm. We are bleaching hardrives as I type this from my gov phone.

>Anonymous

The infamous 'anonymous source familiar with the thinking of senior figures'

hey user, i love your work.

CNN can't get enough of you.

Cheers! We do our best, lad.

Attached: 1524460474226.gif (352x272, 2M)

Bimp

Attached: 1515798321036.jpg (1088x1088, 137K)

He posts with a meme flag

>it's afraid

Attached: iconic-pose.png (279x213, 78K)

you posted this the other day faggot

You posted this exact thread last week, at least twice. I think it's time for you to kill yourself now.

im giving the friendlies in the media a heads up.

You can't stop the revelations that are coming.

Some of these shills were instructed to break the law; ie extortion. This is YUGE. We've got their instructions, chatlogs, internal documents...everything.

why didnit it hit the news last week when you said it would? why the delays?

Because it's a load of bollocks

no way dude it's 100% real

fucking nunes with his bombshell was more important:

>Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says no official intelligence was used to start the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5x9Yh90X0

So basically you're saying half the posters on Jow Forums are actually shills?

This is an unforeseen revelation. Before this moment I had literally no idea this was even possible.

Thank you based RCMPleaf

the "missing" texts between anti-Trump FBI officials Strzok and LisaPage are going to be handed over to Congress tonight.

no one will even notice this scoop after that.

UK has been pushing fake news non stop now

the UK FAKE NEWS climbs to new heights of Perfidy everyday these days.

lol sky's "discussion" segment coverage of the macron-trump meeting was probably the most disgusting thing i've seen in a while

you're still larping until you post something worthwhile though

i give you so many scoops that could only have come from the inside...

you always say 'you knew anyway' without ever cluing in to the fact the reason you knew because i told you in a different thread.

big scoops like this have to be staggered. it makes you feel like you were a part of uncovering them.

source

they are confusing this scoop with the other scoops i brought you,

i need more scoops, scoopy

Attached: Kojak.jpg (620x436, 77K)

now you just sound like a gay retard m8

You're a UK Fake News Apparatchik here for your scoop and you know it.

i'm a project H.O.R.U.S A.I and your threads have been my first test

you were found

bump for our friend to the north
what do the new text messages have in store for us?
I want to see so many people in jail, leaf
is it going to happen?

bud, we got these guys trying to extort people across international lines and state lines.

Attached: court is now in session.jpg (724x688, 342K)

>how many hours of your life these firm's wasted
That's okay
I do it for free

go prep your wife's bull

>Muh shills etc
Is that your "scoop"? I hope not, I'd rather that it was something a bit more exciting.

Attached: JPG Exchange Club.jpg (250x272, 24K)

for free and for fun

they think they were wasting my life, but actually I was wasting theirs

you better put your other stories on hold, they will seem lackluster in comparison.

no one will remember anything you write this month. not after this breaks.

Dalglish is singing like a bird. He's confirming things we suspected:

>On April 7, Dalglish, a leading international advocate for combating child poverty, was arrested at gunpoint in Nepal. The 60-year-old has spent decades working with children’s organizations and received the Order of Canada in 2016. Two boys, ages 12 and 14, who were in Dalglish’s house when he was arrested have told police of his alleged sexual contact with them, a father of one told The Globe. Speaking from behind bars, Dalglish has denied any improper contact; his lawyer says he will plead not guilty (no charges have been filed yet).

theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-morning-update-the-arrest-of-an-order-of-canada-recipient-vancouver/

nice, nothing like shill happenings to destroy public trust.

whether someone is spilling beans or not shouldn't be posted noob

opsec i mean really you want him to up and die in an accident or something

OK, I'll take your word for it, albeit with a pinch of salt.

Attached: Plutocrat.jpg (243x244, 65K)

So what you're saying is, Channel 4 news will bang on about something nobody gives a shit about for the next 2 months?

I wonder if this is why Boris Johnson was calling for a mass illegal immigration ammnesty, as someone threatened him with exposing him as a pedo child molestor

I'm getting sick and tired of the fucking redcoats fucking with us.

>i mean really you want him to up and die in an accident or something

he's an order of canada recipient. do they ever suicide?

someone has some leverage on him

m8 you heiled hitler there, you're a nazi now.

there is a zone or zones that surround us where things manifest into reality as we are perceiving it. Where there is no traffic yet it appears almost out of nowhere as you approach that junction 30 meters ahead, put there to annoy the fucking shit out you.

the oscillating frequency is 3

get your eyed checked.

>someone has some leverage on him

That was my first thought on this exactly.

you just outed yourself as a shill.

Attached: 1517803680017.jpg (1000x750, 66K)

how can you not see it?

birds of a feather

>lol sky's "discussion" segment coverage of the macron-trump meeting was probably the most disgusting thing i've seen in a while
what happened? cba watching

nice place

Attached: 467568796.jpg (620x355, 107K)

You know i always thought britpol was some kind of horrifying circlejerking social engineering experiment so I avoided it like the plague. Hard to explain but go to a britpol thread and you will immediately see what i mean, it’s a fucking car crash. And i guess ptg and others are similar

Larp or otherwise, OP is completely believable and almost certainly bang on target

Attached: C8D302B4-4E23-4462-B7F2-E9D7F5D21A65.jpg (447x701, 146K)

it's all about controlling and driving the narrative. creating the appearance of a dialogue and demoralizing/discrediting people who notice anything wrong and try to talk about it.

it's when they crossed the line into extortion that they screwed up.

Damn

Presumably there is some sort of mass doxxing/datamining being done by these firms and i get that, but what about the actual extortion, is it that anyone too troublesome gets threatened with ‘hate speech’ prosecutions or something?

I wont get into details but I will say this:

the thing about this place is you never know who you are threatening. and some people have no choice but to report 'credible threats' made to them...this initates a whole investigatory process.

Are you, Le Q?

>meme flag
>no proofs
Saged

so are they related to this dalglish guy?

Give us some more info...

Attached: Watch Checking Intensifies.jpg (910x480, 24K)

So does this mean that Jow Forums is going to go to sleep again sometime today?

>durr everything revolves around Jow Forums!
What exactly does anyone have to gain from shutting down the entire fucking site because of news? How does that solve the problem? The news will still spread, there are other chans, there's reddit. Plus isn't it a bit fucking suspicious to have a site shut down in the first place? More fucking likely g00k isn't paying the bills.

Is this a UK or Canadian scandal? Or both?

There is a scoop myself and friends are trying to get out about our Uni and Free Speech. I fuckin pray we get enough attention

>There is a scoop myself and friends are trying to get out about our Uni and Free Speech.

post it on the board.

...you never know when a dragnet is being done.

look at what happened yesterday.

Attached: dragnet.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Wow

So basically Jow Forums posts can be classed as malicious comms directed toward an individual as is now the norm on FB/twatter and just like what’s happening on social media and youtube they are using that for censorship and control

Cheers user

Attached: 5146A34B-8940-499B-9B0D-CE0AC6B65F8A.jpg (259x194, 18K)

Yeah I posted it yesterday but the thread didn't take off. We still have Peter Hitchens doing a piece and helping us out so we should be sweet.

post it again today.