What is the most effective gun control measure? seems like banning guns is the most logical doesnt it

what is the most effective gun control measure? seems like banning guns is the most logical doesnt it

Attached: DZ142ZqUMAA6GJX.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 302K)

Not even remotely.

give all land owners guns

Start by restricting ownership of pistols, that's your real problem

Did these fucking retards actually forced kid to wear clear plastic backpacks? What if the niglet puts the gun behind a notebook?

There are a number of schools that require clear backpacks since long before the shooting

I thought the see through backpack thing was one of those classic internet hoax's.
The absolute state of burgeristan.

You are so close to the universal solution to our problems. Only land owners should have the vote. To solve gun violence we should be regulating the people who commit the crimes. But cock sucking OP won't like that solution.

Attached: 1524620692439.png (862x739, 65K)

Seems fine here. I am not actually sure what our gun laws are, I'm from a farm, we have an umbrella stand full of guns and always have.
We don't have any stupid hobby shit though, every gun is a working type gun, shotguns and rifles for hunting/culling/euthanasia, no fashion bullshit, no "lifestyle", just tools for a job that needs doing now and then.

Attached: cartel loophole.jpg (660x440, 67K)

>What if the niglet puts the gun behind a notebook?
subject has exhibited upper tier intelligence.
threat level: A
commence monitoring

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what if the kid puts a handgun in his pocket?
Jesus fuck, this is truly retarded

ahhh it's been a while

Yep. My middle school started doing it after Columbine.

>what is the most effective gun control measure?
Nigger control.

Ban bullets.

I thought some American schools had metal detectors at the entrances. Or have movies lied to me again?

can someone explain how exactly everyone became convinced that see-through schoolbags are any kind of solution to school shootings?

Does everything contained within have to be see through?
If not, what's stopping anyone from smuggling a handgun in a brown paper lunch bag? Or pencil case?
It's almost as if Americans are all simply too retarded to see their own stupidity.

>what if the kid puts a handgun in his pocket?
Phase 2: transparent pants.

And the most effective type of crime control would be to ban blacks...well, your move mutherfucker.

wtf no it's foolproof stop it