Daily reminder that half of Americans can't pay an unexpected $300 bill at the end of the month

Daily reminder that half of Americans can't pay an unexpected $300 bill at the end of the month.

Daily reminder that 80% of Americans are overweight or obese.

Daily reminder that Americans have the highest prison population in the world.

Daily reminder that life expectancy in the US is declining.

Attached: 1aef3f32.jpg (1752x2048, 357K)

Daily reminder Europoors are going to live in Eurabia in 50 years

>Whiter than you Muhammad.

Daily reminder that anyone who uses the phrase "Daily Reminder" unironically is a 95% a faggot.

European whites (north) are already less than 50% of the USA

its only 60% on paper because mexicans, jews, arabs, and mixed are counted as white.

Attached: 7da378cb.jpg (650x867, 77K)

Our government has grown fat and apathetic with corruption. Class warfare is gripping our economy and has been since 2008. Healthcare costs are continuing to skyrocket. Owning a home is looking increasingly impossible for young people with every passing year.

I graduate in about 3 months with
about $25,000 in debt. This is a bad place to start a life, and many so many young Americans are forced into the debt because it is practically required for any job better than a burger flipper. Myself and so many others are literally starting below 0.

Attached: 1513442597057.jpg (640x489, 16K)

>its only 60% on paper because mexicans, jews, arabs, and mixed are counted as white.
This but the irish instead. We're really only 40% or so white if you only count real whites (british and germans)

don't you have a repayment scheme that allows you to pay a small % of earnings?

Starting six months after graduation, there is a base payment of about $250 per month I am expected to make no matter what, and then I can pay extra on top of that to speed up the repayment plan. It is a government loan, so, even if I declare bankruptcy, I will still be expected to pay it back.

>$25,000 in debt

You're much better off than most. My housemate is looking at ~55k debt by the end of her phd.

>Daily reminder that life expectancy in the US is declining.
Problem?

you live in America but can't afford 250 a month?

everywhere else is increasing

Attached: 6a9db559.jpg (2048x1361, 335K)

>paying to do a PHD (Research for an institution)

this is surely the only place in the world?

In Sweden most people who go for a 3 year bachelors degree en up with at least 10k in debt. If you do a 5 year degree you're up there with just under 20k of debts.

Take it to int or bant.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

>Daily reminder that half of Americans can't pay an unexpected $300 bill at the end of the month.

Da fuck? How can people not live within their means and plan ahead?

My total bills each month (a family including myself, my wife and a kid) equals $1,875. That is INCLUDING a mortgage of $823 a month and owning two cars (no car payments). I work full time and my wife works a part time job 2 - 3 times a week.

Stop living outside your means people.

Daily reminder EU is an authoritarian institution.

Daily reminder EU bureaucracy are traitors who work against Europeans.

Daily reminder EU will have dissolved in the next decade.

Daily reminder EU will have damaged countries so much they'll be muslim countries in the next decades.

Congratulation EU, your leader will be judged at La Haye for genocide attempt and in national courthouses for betraying the people.

>Daily reminder that half of Americans can't pay an unexpected $300 bill at the end of the month.
O cant pay 30

Daily reminder that the EU is anti-European.

I am fat, poor and have a criminal record, and I'm not American. Checkmate atheists.

Enjoy your traffic. And fighting for finite resources. Oh and having some nigger caretaker wiping your ass after you are so old you're shitting yourself because you own selfish kids threw you into a nursing home and sold your house.
But hey, you didn't it longer than me...

Damn, I love fit girls.

>have a criminal record
But you're in bongistan, you need to be more specific. That record could range from murder to walking in the park without a walking loicense.

Those legs smooth af, holy shit I love her, ill pray to her at my altar.

Agree. Fit girls are the best.

Attached: 8733b504.jpg (5286x3529, 1.58M)

>Be European
>Get paid
>Government steals 45% of your income
>Can't buy shit because the cost of life is over the roof

I fell for the MUH DEVELOPMENT meme.
Europeans are slaves of their governments.

False

Daily reminder that there is currently some faggot posting a bunch of bait-threads and none of you should be wasting your time and energy responding to them

Attached: 1521562818039.jpg (680x649, 82K)

Daily reminder that your $800 iPhone shouldn't be purchased until you've accumulated enough savings to (at least) cover an unexpected $300 bill at the end of the month. Clean your room.

Its like 25-30% tho.

Because of the increase in unhealthy colored people from the 3rd world.

Don’t be a fucking retard. Irish are plenty white. What is your reasoning or science behind saying Irish aren’t white? I’m sure you have none, other than “durrr Ireland is off the coast of Europe” but so is Britain

Heroine, crack, weed, or alcohol isn't an unexpected bill.

Daily reminder memeflags are jidf,shareblue, or leftypol

Attached: 1510765196666.jpg (800x556, 91K)

And that's a good thing

Attached: 153.jpg (620x480, 49K)

Attached: umad Saddam.jpg (600x474, 43K)

I've been lucky to grow up without these problems, but this country is fugggggged man. We should virus bomb the entire continent of Africa and sell off all mining resources left over to finance the coming, first holocaust.

Why do you have all these pictures of young girls saved on your computer?

You fell for the Jew "university" meme. Don't blame our government for your choices. Own them. There are PLENTY of high-paying and fulfilling jobs that do not require a degree. But fuckwits who feel the world owes them something or are too good to do manual labor won't fill them, so they become indebted to the Shekel-Lords. You have only yourself to blame for your plight.

Isn't the declining life expectancy due mostly to the decline in female life expectancy as women lead more stressful lives due to to their full introduction into the workforce?

If I remember correctly it's just the women who's life expectancy is dropping. The men are fine.

>What is your reasoning or science behind saying Irish aren’t white?
Probably because they don't act it

>too good for manual labor
Not true in my case. I graduated and worked hauling mulch, planting, landscaping. I didn’t want to sit in an office, developing prostate cancer for the (((system))).
After a year, the issue with this is that it won’t pay down loan debt in addition to general expenses (rent, utilities, food, car related, etc.) There’s an incredibly high number of ways to get jewed now, and at isn’t hard to get trapped in a situation where you are surviving but not saving much of anything to invest (in either property or what have you—never mind the property taxes in certain states). Definitely can’t afford to support a wife and children. The vitality of America is being actively strangled.

If the cost of living were low, and illegals didn’t ruin some of these jobs (like construction), I wouldn’t complain. But America is basically a second world country with a first world price tag.

I’m now at the point where I’m either going to join ICE or move to South America and live CHEAPLY doing fun and physically fulfilling endeavors. (Maybe become a Colombian drug lord, who knows. Pioneer blood still runs in me).

Attached: 77206C09-2761-41D3-B75C-7BB25684401E.jpg (600x799, 104K)

like tears in the rain
time to die

Defeatism is not allowed.

Attached: A94080F3-9597-42A0-A5C5-A96586FA1500.jpg (1396x992, 431K)

Very bullish on War. The system can't last.

Unironically this is the OG white girl phenotype.

>Make Euro hate thread
HAHAHAHHAHAA HOLY SHIT ENJOY AHMED LOL you fucking Europoors!!

>Make American hate thread

This is a SLIDE thread. This is DIVIDE and Conquer!

Attached: 1523578187166.jpg (678x674, 123K)

I'm trying to guess what ape her face looks like most.

I'd like to point out that we have the largest prison population in the world because we're the largest country that actually keeps track of our prison population. I guarantee Russia and China have larger, but they treat their criminals lower than dirt to the point that they don't even keep track of who is being held. Not to mention most crimes committed in a country like china and they just kill you or kidnap you in the dead of night to slave away at some undisclosed gulag. There's very little justice in terms of due prcess.

rather live in a mexican hellhole than a muslim one