Cannabis Truth

Cannabis truth Thread no Dick Heads and their bullshit!

Attached: - Dbil5epU0AAytpc -.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_in_India#Diseases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: - DVyJnVBUQAAPYwD -.jpg (827x636, 90K)

Attached: - DWiK1G-WAAIgl-I -.jpg (720x580, 63K)

Attached: ! DO-z0LjVAAEco8s (1).jpg (500x375, 42K)

Attached: ! # DbeWuzKWkAAYZio.jpg (580x730, 82K)

Attached: ! DbfqxIoV0AAme5F.jpg (960x960, 148K)

Cannabis raises oestrogen levels.

But, by all means, continue smoking it.

Attached: ! DbesKVmU0AAcQiK.jpg (584x584, 58K)

Fake news.

Kill yourself, onions boys.

Attached: ! DbEfO9MXUAERGiR.jpg (468x493, 35K)

Attached: ! # DXg-vZrWkAEiX6R.jpg (604x829, 69K)

This is hilariously wrong

Weed is for degenerate white trash and shitskin subhumans.

It does have some medical benefits though, but recreational users need to be publicly executed.

Attached: ! 25289656_1207285222738103_6935024239649960735_n.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Attached: ! DSi4D0TUQAET88l (1).jpg (736x736, 128K)

Oi, you got a loicense for that there shitpost bruv?

Attached: # Da5XZFRX4AAVsDC.jpg (319x424, 43K)

i absolutely loath this smoking meme
you are drug addicts, but more importantly idiots. risking your safety, the well being of your family, supporting organized crime (which also has its fingers in human trafficking and all that) just so you can inhale a fucking vegetable

i like tomatoes, but if i risked a fine or jail time for eating them, you can bet your drugged out butt i'd quit them

at least people who do hard drugs actually admit they're addicted, and it's overall harder to catch them. meanwhile to potheads it's a choice, and they go out of their way (usernames, avatars, music, merch, and the smell) just to rub it in our faces (much like a fag with his "pride parades")

utter scum

Attached: 1437993038699.png (871x900, 229K)

Attached: ! # DQzoyR0VoAE5fj-.jpg (1190x1200, 79K)

Why come in here with your shit post fuck off !

Attached: ! 26114024_1808277332578946_7640168739126987869_n (1).jpg (960x960, 182K)

Attached: - 18301427_10155111262606163_5089699087609509206_n.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Kill yourself kangaroo nigger

Attached: ! DSvZ64nVwAALgau (1).jpg (959x1200, 288K)

bob marley died of treatable cancer. why the fuck would i listen to him

I also legitimately get people high. Government just blows up their egos.

Yes, I'm implying getting high is neat. As long as you don't go overboard like a nigger.

Attached: SxCfGIP.jpg (2350x2349, 81K)

Jesus Christ! If you wanna get high go for it. Few people give half a shit but let's stop pretending that weed is the end-all, be-all, miracle-fucking-cure-all, magic healing elixer! That argument makes you look like the brain-damaged, basement-dwelling NEET cocksucker that you most likely are. Just admit that you just want people to be able to get baked in relative peace you disingenuous faggot

Attached: ! 29683614_466522737109690_4505950804137476096_n.jpg (814x667, 45K)

Pot, the perfect drug to keep you slow and complacent, keep smoking, sheep

weed isn't some kind of miracle ultra-drug but it's useful for chronic pain control and as a social relaxant like cigs or alcohol. legalize it and regulate it same as those.

or maybe just grow up

Maybe he did not die of cancer maybe he was killed by the government for spreading the truth the Government has a long history of killing people who expose the truth

>dude weed lmao
The worst part about these junkies is that they think they are better than non-addicts.
Go ahead, smoke down for years if it cures everything. But don’t come crying to the government for rehab when you start vomiting to death or you find out you’re having withdrawals when you try to quit.

why would they kill him when they could just sit and wait for the cancer to do it

A simple traffic fine, will set an eastern euro (that are part of EU) some times even 1-2 months salary.

Most cucked people, low iq, fucked over by russians, fucked over by turks, fucked over by commies, fucked over by corruption, fucked over by EU now.

Never take advice from 250EUR a month losers.

Attached: 1523021109712.webm (680x930, 1.06M)

>If I could get in trouble for something that I don't believe should be illegal, I won't do it.
This is what learned helplessness looks like

whatever you say captain europe

this from a guy who would enable mobsters just so he can get another glass of piss

there are important things in life, that are worth standing up for, and unimportant once, that distract you

Just realized that we have mods that are so butthurt they had to change the word S O Y to onions. ONIONS faggots

>mfw people still cry about illegal weed

Attached: 1515079732124.png (619x619, 287K)

Seriously, kill yourself nu-faggot. Every wonder why you are either extremely skinny and worthless, or morbidly obese? You guys are all garbage. I don't mean pot smokers either, but you hook nosed faggots who come on this board and try to spread degeneracy. Suck start a 12 gauge you absolute fucking queer.

Don't listen to Bob Marley? Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Compared to quite literally any other pharmaceutical drug that treats pain, depression, anxiety etc it is incredibly safe and benign.

I find that the only people who hate the idea of marijuana legalization are those that have never tried it or those that have done it and have low self control so they claim that they became "addicted" when in reality they relied too heavily on an external antidote to internal problems.

No black person could ever build a pyramid.

Kek agrees.

Checkd

Doubt it. Go to a different website and preach about your substance abuse.

Right back at ya ;)

Attached: Kugelgen_Franz_Gerhard_Von_An_Allegory_Of_Defeat.jpg (770x1000, 122K)

As opposed to prescription drugs which suffer from the same shit. All those pills are made with ingredients from the fucking jungles. Who do you think controls those areas? Big pharma does business with warlords masquerading as business men.

I smoke weed because it helps with my hand problems from working behind a desk for so many years. Id rather do that and risk getting caught than downing pills that cost an arm and a leg everyday.

nah i smoke regularly but bob marley is not who you should toss on your propaganda piece

>substance abuse

This is exactly what I mean. Go take some ibuprofen and die of liver failure you boomer faggot.

dude weed bump

Attached: 1512026679503.jpg (752x757, 42K)

Weed isn't legal because it can trigger schizophrenia and psychosis
and long lasting paranoia topeople with preexisting conditions. Normies like you don't know but that's how it is.

Attached: ! DPLFynUVwAAaQeb (1).jpg (665x496, 37K)

Attached: ! DNJTqN_W4AEwsiN (1).jpg (500x467, 17K)

I'm not even out of my 20's, also I don't take any form of pill nor drink soda. I know, but there are still families who don't part take in the willing destruction of their bodies. Also have smoked pot, and have nothing against it. Just take it somewhere else you dumb ass.

>Always known people that smoked weed but never touched it or any drug for that matter.
>At the ripe age of 30 I hear people saying they NEED to eat CBD gummies to get through a stressful day
>Try one and feel absolutely nothing
>Another day they have THC gummies and i try one (10mg?) and again feel nothing
>Week or so after work they give me a 20mg gummy and i feel nothing except for as tired as i would normally be around that time.

They told me that dosage would make people veg out, why do people pay money for this stuff?
What is the deal with this shit?

I'm legit thinking of doing acid just to see what the fuck people are on about.

Stop being such a bitch because not everyone agrees with your retarded ass.

>i like tomatoes, but if i risked a fine or jail time for eating them, you can bet your drugged out butt i'd quit them
Thats because you're a spineless sheep with no control in your life, you let others take advantage of you. When a critical amount of people ingest one drug, government can't help but legalize it, much like what happened with alcohol. Its legal by necessity because keeping it legal but heavily regulated mitigates the negative effects on society much better than keeping it illegal. Same reason why things like abortions are legal, make it illegal and suddenly you have a lot of rusty coat-hangers and lot of women bleeding to death and spreading diseases.

You cannot dictate demand of something with laws. When the demand grows high enough, people are going to consume it whether its legal or not.

cbd is meant to carry your high. you won't get high of cbd alone

>A drug should be illegal because it adversely effects a tiny portion of the population who have latent schizophrenia

No, that's cuck-think. For the same reasons I wouldn't advocate gun control because one autist shoots up a school or ban peanuts because some people have an allergic reaction to it. Grow up.

Thought I was drowning and my memories were disappearing and I never would be able to get out of a paranoid state again. How the fuck is that healthy or less dangerous than normal medicine. Fuck off Basedboy

we all agree with that user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_India
>Cannabis in India has been used since as early as 2000 BCE. In Indian society, common terms for cannabis preparations include charas (resin), ganja (flower), and bhang (seeds and leaves), with a milkshake made from bhang being one of the most common licit usages in India.
>As bhang, cannabis is still popular in India.[14] It is also mixed in thandai, a milkshake-like preparation. Bhang is consumed as prasad of Shiva, and is popular between Mahashivaratri and Holi (February–March).[15] Among Sikh Nihangs, bhang is popular, especially during Hola Mohalla.[16][17] Muslim Indian Sufis place the spirit of Khidr within the cannabis plant, and consume bhang.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_in_India#Diseases
>Diseases such as dengue fever, hepatitis, tuberculosis, malaria and pneumonia continue to plague India due to increased resistance to drugs.[17] In 2011, India developed a 'totally drug-resistant' form of tuberculosis.

Marijuana came to USA/Canada from India and India doesn't seems very healthy, more like the least healthy in body and mind.

Attached: India weedman.jpg (1277x813, 171K)

Imagine a life where having a sober mind is more enjoyable than having to carry the weight of a high with you all the time.

if weed is so powerful and healthy why don't the super kikes in power smoke it all the time?

Easy user they can't answer questions like these, and resort to emotional rants when cornered.

Speak for yourself, no one else.

Who the fuck knows what drugs those people take? You sure don't.

As it appears you are the only one speaking for yourself currently.

You're a paragon of virtue, user. Please tell everyone that Marijuana is dangerous despite all evidence to the contrary. Keep pushing back against it's legalization because you would rather have opioid epidemics ravage your country, alcoholism destroy thousands of families and tobacco causing cancer at incredible rates.

Marijuana is benign and the fact that there are so many people like you that claim to be in favor of ethical health solutions are completely opposed to it. There are many people who are not as fortunate as you are when it comes to health and would benefit greatly from the plant.

You can continue to live your healthy life and you can stop being a barrier to people who are trying to do the same.

It's amazing how fast you can go from "haha peace love and weed dude" to trying to convince people who are aware of reality as well that the most powerful and wealthy people are taking part in the use of a plant that makes you docile, and lazy.

Also (((they))) want to keep marijuana illegal because it would give rise to competition in traditionally monopolized sectors like (((oil))), paper, (((Pharmaceuticals))) and the like.

>You're a paragon of virtue, user. Please tell everyone that Marijuana is dangerous despite all evidence to the contrary. Keep pushing back against it's legalization because you would rather have opioid epidemics ravage your country, alcoholism destroy thousands of families and tobacco causing cancer at incredible rates.

I never claimed any of that, and stopped reading your strawman here. Kill yourself

i'm well aware of it. i smoke on weekends to unwind and that's it. 4/20 blaze it fags piss me off. moderation is important

Very observant, detective.

Not saying you are wrong.

Unemployed, but thanks I will take that as a compliment.

DUDE

Cannabis doesn't make you docile or lazy; it allows your slave brain to turn off; which causes other slaves to be alerted. Not a big deal unless you are a worthless subhuman slave as 90% of people are.

I didn't say any of those things. Your meager attempt to put words in my mouth and try to manipulate me has failed.

>Strawman

Do you even know what that means you autistic little shit? You ARE opposed to marijuana legalization and I am using something called rhetoric to show you how stupid your hypocrisy is. You're not interested in doing good, you're just an opinionated retard who doesn't understand that you are actively hindering a solution to problems you are most likely against.

WEEED

>if i would get a fine i'd stop it
Maximum cuck.

My slave brain? No thanks bro, I am more aware than you are hence why I don't have to create threads on websites with differing opinions and then virtue signal them to death on the backs of sick and poor of health people.

>I didn't say any of those things
You said, and I quote.
"Who the fuck knows what drugs those people take? You sure don't."
Don't see how I put any words in your mouth but okay. Since marijuana is associated with the Peace movement it is safe to assume that users are not normally violent -- where obviously the most powerful people in the World are not.
(nice projection though)

I do know what a straw-man argument is, which is why I pointed out your's. Also never said I was against legalization, so yeah there is more of that putting words in peoples mouths and then trying to virtue signal your way out of answering for yourself.

no bob marley died of skin cancer. he had a tumor on his toe. he refused an amputation of the toe which would have saved his life because of his meme religion's beliefs that don't allow for amputation. without the surgery the cancer spread throughout his body and 3 years later he died.

there wasn't even a point to it either because shortly before he died he converted to Orthodox Christianity.

KEK! The weed really doesn't effect your mind negatively huh?

Do you read all of my posts and and your replies? You are misunderstanding and making yourself look retarded.

Wikipedia is not a credible source of information at all you dumb fool

Marijuana is harmful, and anyone who uses it should be gassed

Judging by your attempted assaults on my character I would say that I am not the one looking like a retard at the moment.

Yes, I do read everything. Sometimes more than once. You know I once used to be as naive as you are, but I didn't bring that shit here.

Jesus man, get a grip.

How do you know they don't as they laugh at you ?

Attached: - 1490280534246.jpg (651x358, 185K)

Are you fucking retarded? India is the most accurate place to assume that cannabis originated from. Jesus was anointed in Indian cannabis "anointing oil"
Hindu Kush mountain ranges. I mean if you think it originated in Cali go ahead and believe that, but don't spread false information.

>Tries to dispel an argument I made by claiming I am a substance abuser providing no other substance
>I call you out by reminding you how benign of a drug weed is and can hardly be "abused" like other illegal substances
>You turn around and accuse me of making logical fallacies after committing one off the bat and pretends like you have presented an argument that I can actually strawman

God damn, you're beyond stupid. When you only give smarmy remarks that add nothing of value to the discussion how could I possibly strawman you?

Cannabis should be illegal

cheap attempt in OP to pretend like cannabis is some anti corporate shit when in fact corporations would love to poison you with that shit while making mad cash

garbage

>Jesus man, get a grip.

Yes you really need to. What makes you say that anyway? Do you completely ignore all the things others have said including your own self?
If so that is extremely believable judging by your posts.

Please signify that cardiac patients should NOT smoke weed. it is known to cause complications in heart patients.

>Tries to dispel an argument I made by claiming I am a substance abuser providing no other substance

Stopped reading there, for one that is incredibly hard to read and make sense of. Second, cannabis is a substance and a drug which you admit to abusing. Come back when you have laid off for a year or so.

britbong newfag doesnt know that S O Y is censored now