Well over 4, 000 human beings have been killed by guns in the USA this year. Including 166 children. Enough is enough

Well over 4, 000 human beings have been killed by guns in the USA this year. Including 166 children. Enough is enough.

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4Pk1d0ob1w
youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAGE

Child killer.

Kill yourself

>enough is enough
but we can always get better

Attached: 1523903956794.jpg (676x875, 75K)

ireland is facing genocide by abortion downvote it youtube.com/watch?v=S4Pk1d0ob1w

>implying all children should live
Hitler was a child once you anti-semite

And around 500,000 thousands where used to stop home invasions, rape, robberies, the like

Who cares? The only reason you've made this thread is because MSM is pushing the gun control narrative non-stop by covering shooting after shooting. You know what? People would be less inclined to opt for a spree shooting if they didn't shove the idea of it down your throat every single fucking day.

How's being stabbed in London?

Attached: 1524603817692.png (591x422, 24K)

More die by heart disease and car wrecks. Most of those gun deaths are suicide and many of those are drug or alcohol related and many are financally motivated and others are mental illness related.

Lmao more kids died by car accidents should we bin cars then faggot?

Attached: how-many-y-children-have-to-die-before-you-support-2436991.png (500x650, 180K)

>Be British
>Ban guns
>Import shitskins
>London murder rate as high as New York
>ban knives
>people being killed in mass by "van attacks"
Ban Muslims... white people with guns are NOT a problem... they are the solution
sage

Attached: 1524103407180.jpg (640x640, 52K)

5 sets of pants have been pooped in OPs house this week.

Enough is enough. #BINTHATPANTS

Attached: c6f2e8dea044.gif (500x549, 449K)

Yeah cunt but it's not about that shit and you know it, I don't know if you dickheads are playing dumb or what but you have to know that you're literally allowing anyone that wants to kill anyone to just pop down to the shops and get a fucking rifle to do that.

Sure you can get guns illegally but do you really think the incel retards are going to go out and ask Daeqwan if they can buy shit?

Yes. Deport all non-whites.

>Well over 4, 000 human beings have been killed by guns in the USA this year
So?

OP is gay
We know it's not actually about the second amendment, it's about the first.

Niggers aren't human beings

Have you subtracted the number of niggers included in their wrongfully attributed as human beings?

We should make murder illegal

2000 kids go missing daily, where is your outrage on that stupid britbong fuckhead

Oh btw - when are you going to pay India reparations for 200 years plus of imperialism?

look at you faggy brits you can't even have a steak knife.
>don't have second amendment
>have no guns
>don't have the first amendment
>jailed for besmirching glorious prophet osama PBUH

Lol we londonerd don't get stabbed in London, it's you gypsies that get stabbed

We don't care, nor should you. Worrying about a crazy person shooting you is like worrying about lightning or a random bear coming into your yard. It's paranoia and pointless. The ultimate goal is to disarm the population which 99.999% will never use their legal guns to harm others offensively or defensively. Even if is did happen, the book in pic related could bring a shopping mall down. White people are devilishly clever and could m make most of the stuff in that book from stuff in their garage. Stop being a bitch.

Attached: Cookbook.png (1920x1080, 377K)

Niggers don't sell guns you retarded chink.

Attached: 1437519773218.png (974x596, 43K)

Bahhahha in the country ruled by HOLY IMPERIOR OF WHITE RACE PUTIN V.V. every year 20k dying in car accidents only, yea russia twice as small as usa, and btw without guns we have twice higher homicide rate.

>4, 000
3k died in 1 day on 9/11, why haven't we banned Muslims?

Attached: 1495515809407.jpg (852x805, 221K)

-Claimed Taylor Swift was stalking him and tapping his phone
-threatened a person with an AR-15 while wearing a pink dress
-Arrested trying to break into the White House to talk to Trump
This man qualified under our system to own not just A gun, but FOUR automatic weapons. Don't tell me our current gun control system works.

Attached: TravisReinking.png (591x316, 228K)

Life is cheap and not worth saving. We are all flawed.

Other forces at work. You people dont care about the misery this kid was living in.

Fuck off kike

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

>FOUR automatic weapons
He got his FFL III? I'm prior military and I can't own a single automatic weapon. I have many semi-automatics though.

>FOUR automatic weapons
that's at least 100k stop larping as a dumb cunt, if you pretend too much we'll think you're this fuckin retarded

...and nothing of value was lost.

Attached: go.jpg (640x553, 123K)

The logistics of deep psychological screenings for every gun buyer are not there, it's just too many people. Would it be nice? Yes. Is it so important that we give up 2nd amendment rights? No.

Did they ever catch this little bastard?

How many will it take to take the guns? Every last one

And mine still haven’t harmed anyone.

mostly niggers though

Do you know how many died from NOT guns? Way more. We should ban all that first.

oh boy its another britcuck thread

Attached: 1523343894340.jpg (616x707, 117K)

Now if you could man the fuck up and say that to your worthless government.

>Well over 4,000 criminals have been thwarted by guns in the USA this year. Including 166 black children. Enough is enough.

FTFY

Shut the fuck up britcuck, I'll put you in a fucking chokehold

Attached: 1521686285826.jpg (1604x562, 465K)

and how many were there in the 18 and 1900s?

4000/350,000,000. I'm very OK with this ratio if it means we arm our citizens. Arming citizens is an innoculation that protects against foreign invasion or tyranny from within. It protects us from the literal hell that humans inflict upon themselves and others when there is no recourse.

Just fucking do the math. 4000 is not a lot of people in a nation of 350000000

Attached: 1518460158950.jpg (406x537, 55K)

Then BUY A GUN
and PROTECT YOURSELF
dumbass!

>desecrating the Great One
KYS NIGGER

Enough is enough
>uk jew
An oven , perhaps?

BAN FORKS TOO, POINTY THINGS THAT KILL

yeah blame the inanimate object even though those people could've been killed by other inanimate objects. If people want to kill others they will always find a way.

Attached: Brainlet.png (645x729, 140K)

>muh dead people
i raise you one muh 2nd amendment

Dear OP, pills kill more people each year than guns. Neck yourself faggot. Just because your guns were taken away doesn't mean ours should be too.

Proof of claims?

>Sure you can get guns illegally but do you really think the incel retards are going to go out and ask Daeqwan if they can buy shit?
No they'll just plow into a crowd or run them down on the sidewalks with a rental van.

actually, 6 billion kids are killed every second in Chicago alone, when is enough enough?

Attached: SAGE.png (851x721, 231K)

All this kids die and all the left can think of it's in take private property from people.

Attached: 1523327075781.jpg (634x412, 99K)

I ain't even gonna lie lads, if I could buy a gun at 18 I definitely would of and I know between then and now if I had access to a gun I definitely would of grabbed it and at least waved it about at some geeza in a moment of heated emotion. But then again if I knew everyone else had a gun it might of been a different story.

Attached: 6D00C1CCAA7E4553B362969EDADB00A7.jpg (639x960, 99K)

How many were killed by speeding drivers? That’s right. Many many more. Speed limiting governors on cars now!!!

I feel like your numbers may be a little bit skewed, user

Attached: 1234.png (1004x872, 1010K)

sage

That's not enough senpai.

This has a very "and then the whole bus clapped" feel to it but I wish it were true. I just find it hard to believe they didn't start shouting "racist" and then the professor failed him.

By the way, only a leftist moron would think that something that only works in cartoons (pic related) was clever.

Fuck off, snaggletooth faggot. This isnt your country. Piss off and fellate your pet snackbars and stay out of it.

As much as I agree with this sentiment, the comparison of London’s murder rate to that of modern NYC is lame. Reach Chicago levels if you want to impress me.

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

Attached: 1518654908453.jpg (735x487, 56K)

Sage

That's a good way to lose a hand, as putting your finger in a gun does NOT stop the bullet.

>4000
And how many American lives are lost to heart disease, with little to no attention being given to that at the federal level?
And how many American lives are lost to cancer, with little to no attention being given to the potentially life saving treatments being denied by big health insurance and pharma companies?
But lets focus on this small 4,000, where we don't blame the person we blame the weapon.
>stab someone
HE STABBED ME
>rape someone
HE RAPED ME
>shoot someone
BAN GUNS

Human beings aren't exactly an endangered species. We can afford to lose many, many more.

Zero fucks given.

This 200%
/thread

More people die from alcohol enough is enough. Remember how prohibition turned out and all the crime it created.

NY's murder rate has also risen sharply since February.

And you're parroting at America because...? You've helped turn the UK into a third world shithole, sit down and drink some bleach.

The violence is done, bin that gun.

How many of them were blacks?

All of them.

Attached: 1524194965475.jpg (349x356, 39K)

gangs, suicide

how many people have been stabbed in your shithole Achmed?

actually it's over 2,000,000

because it was 2013 before that tactic became wide-spread along with the "pools kill more kids than guns" argument was just gaining traction so not a lot of people had heard of that yet.

Attached: meme ball england.jpg (650x562, 69K)

and how many of those were caused by niggers?

Attached: meme ball england.png (813x746, 237K)

one of those 'cool' guys...

Yes, it's time to ban niggers so we finalyl can be safe

Attached: 1522109424988.png (1533x1237, 100K)

>Well over 4, 000 human beings have been killed by guns in the USA this year. Including 166 children. Enough is enough.

If guns were banned on American soil, the gun death count would only rise, not drop.

Banning guns in America won't make firearms magically disappear. Guns will only end up in the black markets and in the hands of people who want them. There are probably more guns on American soil than there are people.

People who want guns to do malicious things with will get them no matter what, and will be less hesitant to shoot other unarmed people who do not have firearms because they were outlawed.

Out of those 4,000 deaths by shootings in America, how many of them were caused by unregistered gun owners vs registered gun owners?

Just look at Mexico

I don't think putting your finger in a gun barrel is a good idea to stop someone from shooting.

gangster

Oi cant where’s ya opinion loicense

FUCK OFF
Enough is enough!

1 in 5 Deaths Linked to Excess Weight.
Round up the fatties, that mean you limey piece of shit thought criminal.
plus you owe us $1000 for your hate speech

Fuck off Brit shouldn't you be off hiding your butter knives from the Bobbies or a TV license to go pay?

Attached: 22154526_2051383351759403_7899420891744415683_n.png (793x960, 812K)

Saged

Attached: 1520149044221.png (655x600, 156K)

If you also preemptively deal with the weight problem from the food perspective you could also probably cut down the cancer rates