We are currently on a timeline where beta terrorism is becoming a real thing

We are currently on a timeline where beta terrorism is becoming a real thing.

Attached: 039508.png (588x438, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What societal change was he trying to make? State issued gfs?

>terrorism
being as the definition of terrorism has to do with political causes, why do people think being permavirgin is political at all? this is all nothing new

How can a government handle domestic terrorism that has no real tangible ideology other than "women are bad cause they sleep with everyone but me" ?

The Normies Fear The Incel

And that's a good thing!

no more tax on tendies and state funded prozzie visits once a month

What a beta sand nigger fag that wrote that

That and breeding barns where women are imprisoned until purchased by a man or issued to a man by the state.

That wasn't real Jow Forums.
Real Jow Forums has never been tried.

No. The goal is to stop circumcision and social exploitation.

If you want to ENTIRE world to be controlled by the flow of pussy (which is overrated as FUUUCK) then you deserve to be wiped out.

The purpose of Civilization was the rein in the rage of betas and gift them a wife in exchange for productive labour. The rage of betas is an obvious outcome of sexual liberation.
This is the world they wanted.

You had to open your mouth. Now they’ll probably raise the taxes on tindies! You motherfucker

It's one of their few arguments that causes the said virgin to back down, because modernity has cause the topic of virginity to bring mockery and shame.

Quite sad really, if you think about it, probably millions of people throughout history have died before having sex.

Minimum good boy points for chores.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

The entire redpill concept is that "civilization" is basically an energy farm.

JEW

the incels goal is to have a gf.
there's no incel ideology, it's just frustration posted online because they have no firend to share things with.
That retard who killed people is like the guys who fell for the making crystals meme, people dumb enough to take a mongolian throat singing board seriously

so did that fucker write that post?
or where we all collectively fucked by 9gag

>mongolian throat singing
Eskimo throat singing.

What the fuck is an incel?

you need to get the fuck out

soon

Attached: checkem.png (646x808, 587K)

Go club a seal faggot.

How about you fucking explain it rather.

Clubbing seals is manly, what are talking about? Jealous that you don't?

We live in the dankest of realities...

Twitter, and especially North Americans on Twitter, is the msot goddamn retarded thing you could possibly imagine.

Attached: days are all the same.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>because modernity has cause the topic of virginity to bring mockery and shame
and i was just thinking about this the other day. I remember guys busting on each other when we were young about who's getting the most ass and who's not getting any. seemed childish, and it was. adults didn't care about that shit because once you grew up you realized it was all meaningless childish nonsense.
but then i grew up and, just like seeing legitimate articles from legitimate media sources that sound like they're written by junior high schoolers ("and this is why thats bad," "and this is how we should feel about that"), I find the social conversation of the average "adult" to be consumed by junior high school-level social gossip as well.

when did people stop growing up?
i'm married but this shit makes be want to go Cruz on these people too.
fuck it, some of you guys are alright, don't go to social conversation tommorrow

Hi FBI

They have an ideology? Wat?

>That wasn't real Jow Forums.
>Real Jow Forums has never been tried.
a wild meme emerges

Attached: 1658461268.jpg (400x300, 19K)

They demand immediate big milkies from mommy, more good boy points, more tendies and an abolition of the no singles policy at the Kino. Long term they want a state supplied gf a la handmaiden's tale.

honestly if they just legalized prostitution the problems would mostly disappear. In fact if enough copy cats appear demanding this in their manifestos it might actually happen.

Lurk more

State subsidised sex-dolls.
A great many roasties will cry out in anguish.
Ree cunts.

How about i fucking don't, since this place is making me want to kill myself with the stupidity it projects.

Here in Germany, we are incel safe. For less than 200 euros you can get laid in a clean place.

Do it, kill yourself.
Otherwise just fucking google the words you don't know you fucking bosniak.

> this place is making me want to kill myself with the stupidity it projects.
Why are (((you))) here, if you don't like it?

Attached: anne.jpg (480x480, 29K)

We will make Incel Nationalist Revolution and will change the course of History.

involuntarily celibate
>wants pussy but can’t get any

NEW PASTA.

Why do you spoon-feed faggots from the_donald?

>Minimum good boy points for chores.
Is that like a livable wage?

It's not about meaningless sex that adds nothing to your live other than a lighter wallet and stds. It's about adding meaning to life.

No one will care.
People will be happy you won't be creeping around in public anymore.

Attached: ckPu0hL.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>another shitty twitter screencap thread
Need directions to the gas chamber or you can get there by yourself?

>where beta terrorism is becoming a real thing.

So, applying lefty logic, we must give in to these crazies and their demands. Government issued GFs now. Mandatory school cumsluts chained to the bathrooms.

IF YOU HOLD OUT ON SEX, THE ENEMY WINS.

Attached: KYOOT-THANG.png (500x446, 458K)

Just destroy the welfare state that women gave replaced a father with, and things would become more equal.

Keep these kike false flags coming

Attached: IMG3629978204038741543.jpg (666x375, 59K)

cause now sex is a state issue

Just legalize prostitution...

fuck outta here slavoj before i induce you another stroke

The man is right, we really need to crack down on these entitled autistic incels,, they're a fucking danger to society !

At ease maggots

I clearly stated to overrun the enema,
not run over the enemy.
fucking leafs.

sounds gay

sounds dumb

BETA UPRISING NOW

Kill yourself ivan

I hope r9k goes on a terrorism spree. Fuck. Better them than us.

Twitter feminists are very upset with Jow Forums at the moment.

Attached: incelhallah.jpg (618x488, 125K)

What are you all sitting around for? Start shaming the roasts.

Attached: filth.png (1704x1220, 749K)

I know what will help the "disenfranchised"
: Call them virgins, incels, ugly, and insult their penis sizes!

>unverified
>retweet self

that post is fake, my friend shopped it. he didn't expect it to get posted by MSM. now he got visited by the FBI.

>they get radicalized

Attached: radical_dude_by_olita426-d8xh8qk.jpg (800x796, 109K)

Most terrorists are betas. The supposed """reason""" isn't that important really

lol they're gonna go somewhere else if they SHUT IT DOWN

If not Jow Forums, then reddit, if not reddit, then Gab or something

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1864, 616K)

Sex-doll laws when?

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x1868, 846K)

s-stop

This is an unironic advance in society.

neck yourself, meme-flag-faggot

Attached: 1519463481439.jpg (640x478, 101K)

Oh hi moot

Attached: 1523261119132.jpg (949x513, 102K)

I'd love to see them shut Jow Forums down , by all means do it. Unleash thousands upon the world.

They did yesterday around 5:15 am est for more than 12 hours.

No he's completley correct, that's why Christian marriage in a Christian culture was so succesful in that each man usually got a woman.
I Islam one man gets four wives, and they use the remainder of the incels to invade other nations and states.

correct

interesting

who dat?

i have also noticed this trend, but i think the issue is more the lines between actual discourse and gossip are almost gone now.

Just get rid of the welfare state, make premarital sex illegal, and make military service mandatory. That should fix the problem.

lol im behind 7 VPNS, I'd like to see them try

Lmao why do so many memes come true?

The beta uprising is becoming real isn’t it

That was them? I thought something was wrong with my internet. Well they are bunch of pussies then.

Return to arranged marriages based on family status and wealth

Yes, leftists basically employ junior high level gossip as cultural discourse. I noticed this a while ago. It is disturbing.

Take 1980s tropes about teen bullies and have blue haired over weight women say the same lines. That is basically tumblr.

>Mandatory school cumsluts chained to the bathrooms

Attached: 1458945579880.jpg (237x212, 8K)

because kek is real my meme friend, check these doubles, based maga meme magic ftw xD xD

I thought this was a Khazakh dildo braiding forum?

> I thought something was wrong with my internet.
I thought so too at first, but yes. It was them.

No, it's a Taiwanese herring farming forum.

I'd love to see Jow Forums tried. Watching it fail would be hilarious and absolutely worth it.

I didn't realize Jow Forums was down yesterday. I was on at 9:30 while eating breakfast and everything was working.

Kek

Maybe it was just Canada. I don't know. But there was definitely a Jow Forums black out for me and other people.

it was running slow or something? or really strangely at like 8am yesterday. It seemed like there was not a single person on posting anything at all. it seemed kinda odd.

They are just demanding their rights to be met
It's already considered to be a disability so I don't see how people think it's ok to blame them for their condition.

express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF

I couldn't post and nothing would change when i tried to refresh the page. All last posted stopped around 5:15am est. It was on all boards, Jow Forums wide.