Army Veteran Thoughts

wtf man, why everytime I drink i deal with the same BS.

Attached: IMG_0583.jpg (2304x3072, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Signs of being a welfare whore tbqh

Attached: 1496876100627.png (629x505, 252K)

i work 50 hrs a week user.

>march around
>work

did 5 years, been out since 12' fuck ur bs user. cant relate can you?

You don't contribute anything of value to anyone.
You don't make anything.
You don't provide a service that makes anyone else's life better or that they asked for from you.
You probably get told by people that you're "serving your country", but do you really think you're actually helping anyone out?

>why everytime I drink i deal with the same BS.
idk, you can't get over your shit I guess

Relate to being a welfare Queen and crying about shit like ptsd and injuries when that's what you signed up for? You people make me sick.

Attached: 1496977096680.jpg (480x480, 15K)

defending america from imaginary threats while in reality going to other peoples countries and fucking them up for no good reason at great public expense

lol, kk

working on it

i get no benifits from any user.... just drunk remembering? is that ok w u?

just following orders

Stop killing for Israel while using my tax dollars.

Attached: iie.png (605x350, 108K)

Thats ironic coming from the retarded faggot who has only read 1 book in his life and can't even remember anything from it being the mental midget he is.

What thoughts
>I wasted 5 years of my life serving Israel
Yeah I'd be distraught too

You fought wars on behalf of Israel. Any scars physical and mental you've earned are on you because of that. People will give a fuck about combat veterans when they start actually defending these borders and not those of foreigners. Until then you're just a tool of the jew.

If you think you've made anyone's life better through military "service", I'm all ears.
Hundreds of billions of dollars every single year get taken out of regular people's pockets, and they go to what you used to do. You think you did people right?

rerkt

Die for Israel cucks.

Attached: 1524485089793.jpg (640x480, 147K)

shit man idk about u or any1...... u got issues.

Is it regret, or coping?

Flashbacks? Ptsd?

OP is a faggot.

So you a ground pounder or what?

You wanna talk about Meditations on the First Philosophy? The Metaphysics of Morals? The Geneology of Morals?
C'mon - let's talk about literature - I'm sure you have a TON to contribute.

I know you hate reading but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_projection
You've already said that you'd let anyone beat your skull in for being a gay stupid faggot and thats not the kind of person anyone needs.

>Work

Do ZOGbots really believe this?

You didn't get paid? You didn't rape little brown girls? get coked up and go kill some hajjis? I hope you remember it all

Attached: 1504830616727.jpg (390x365, 23K)

when i drink solo i get drawn to the bad times

>I don't think about it
Yeah most people like you don't.

? no man. ur just broken. sorry. gl.

Pretty judgey senpai

Everyone is broken. The sooner you accept this, the sooner the world will make more sense.

Tell us your worst experience user

I don't think you understand the military portrayed and the (American) military ad it exists.

Dealing with the world's largest bureaucray is depressing. More non-combat/infantry people kill themselves, as a ratio, to people who've been in combat.

Skewing this is that there's so many different jobs and commands that it's hard to have a universal story. Probably the universal skill is "waiting in line for arbitrary amounts of time".

Calling a vet a "welfare queen" ignores that, above him, is a vast chain of decision makers and commanders who greenlight the vast amounts of fraud and waste.

Yes we're where we are military all over the globe for power projection. Our own or a not so great ally? I'll wait while the cognitive dissonance sets in and you Pavlov a response.

ignore those fucks. But be careful of the alcohol jew. Normally a fair of vets around here, guess just not right now.

i relate

The idea of people supporting mass murder and not thinking even a tiny bit about it actually boils my blood senpai.

You can't even get the bible straight bruv, you're a brainlet, plain and simple. You unironically didn't know that the NT never detailed the death of Paul, so what do you have to provide me on Descartes or Kant?

I'd love to discuss Hermetic/Rosicrucian influence in people like Descartes or Newton but you are clearly beneath me.(and anyone else)

Attached: 1470968743789.jpg (352x259, 97K)

thre is alot man. desu the neg responses are kind fucking me up. sorry for the drunk text

>The idea of people supporting mass murder and not thinking even a tiny bit about it actually boils my blood senpai.
Well we do it every day by using money.

>Yes we're where we are military all over the globe for power projection.
Please rephrase this into an intelligible sentence. I'll wait.

I said nothing of my thoughts on America's wars, simply that to imply people in the military do literally nothing is false.

>It's not my fault I signed up for a job that only serves to keep the ZOG stronger.
They are welfare queens, they wait in lines just like welfare whores

meme

man i dont suport shit.... just trying to live

DRrinking alone always leads to feeling more miserable in the end. If you have seen some bad shit it is bound to come up I guess

That said im off to the store next door to get me some beers.

>You unironically didn't know that the NT never detailed the death of Paul
Paul was murdered by the Roman authorities. Where did I ever say that happened in the Bible? Oh, that's right - nowhere!
Now, tell me where Marx pulls his ideas about dialectics from...?

Military is too sprawled. As is every single thing connected to government, even tangentially.

It's really not.

Attached: evilwinsifgoodmendonothing.png (1736x301, 178K)

Oh they do plenty - for the wrong country and people. I'll rephrase nothing, learn to read brainlet.

So people are responsible for what thieves do with stolen property? That sounds really silly.

work in private security instead, goy

You could've done that without being a cog in a murder machine.

We continue the cycle, do we not?
Everyone can justify it, that's the problem.

it's just a little bantz, don't stress over it

>we continue the cycle
I don't know who "we" is, given I'm certainly not supporting the state murdering and subjugating people.

its not like that
i work 7 days a week i randoming have tomorrowe off. and i was dummb enough to post. so i drank.

Anyone dealing with USD.

bro whats ur story?

>Yeah I was totally wrong and blown the fuck out but answer this totally irrelevant question about Hegellian dialectic
Hahahahahah you're pathetic.
You hadn't even read Romans while you claimed the Bible said people shouldn't acknowledge any government whatsoever. Pathetic. Read a book instead of just using Google to try and make you look smarter with book titles, fucking fag. It's hilarious, since you're so transparently a hypocrite. Don't Google me books after flat out saying that reading about history is dumb.

If a soldier does not die in the line of duty they are anti-semitic.

Attached: 1523976636352.jpg (580x402, 55K)

He is from Reddit.

>wtf man, why everytime I drink i deal with the same BS.
I get it, brother. I've been in the Army for 18 years. Lost a friend two weeks ago, another one six months ago, and another 10 months before that. Gets kind of old after a while. Hang in there.

been there

Fuck these faggot on this boards. You didn't know what you were signing up for an neither did I, and neither did anyone I know. Now we have to deal with the fact that Israel and our own government used us, turned our country into pawns, encouraged us to do what we did.

Shit user, I'm praying for you right now and I will be on this thread as long as you need.

Lel nice flag loser

Not as pathetic as yours I'm sure. Waaaaagh I got PTSD from riding a desk

ive been in and out. only when i get gone do i rember the good and bad, idk how this tread got so BS

So what are any of you going to do? Nothing.

USD isn't ideal for sure, but simply using a medium of exchange doesn't make anyone complicit in horrible acts. I'm glad crypto is gaining more ground though.

I really hate violence, killing, theft, and duress. And the entire purpose of a military is those things, which they engage in frequently. Anyone who willingly helps those goons out is doing something wrong.

Lot of big strong anonymous internet faggots out tonight.

thank you.

Is there no irony here? Spanish Civil war?

Attached: 1518331429093.jpg (741x568, 92K)

I read philosophy, not history. Don't give a fuck about dates and particulars of past events, and there's no reason to.
>irrelevant
You're meme'ing.

just tying to deal w bourbon over here... god forbid i talkk about my real feelings

I may be big and strong, but I wish I was big and strong enough to fire missiles at civilians using a remote-controlled drone.

What are (you) going to do nigger? Goad some drunk vet into hurting himself? Make him feel bad for his genuine efforts to serve his country?

Go suck some more nigger cock

You might want to talk with someone. Are you okay for now.

your personal philosophy/workview is not complex enough to make sense of your situation, so when parts of your brain can no longer keep certain ideas masked, you cant help but face them.

?

Hundreds of billions of dollars that would be so much better spent on breeding more feral savages that do what?

Lol who the fuck invited reddit here?
Take your Marx shit back where you belong cunt.

>sign my body away to be a murderEr
>didn't know what I was getting into

Attached: 1520284052829.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Nice picture incel

You got tricked by propagandizing snake oil salesmen. But you should've thought harder to begin with - you're not blameless just because you were initially conned.

>Make him feel bad for his genuine efforts to serve his country?
I feel bad he deluded himself into thinking he was helping it or any other big shot that wants to step up in that case. He didn't, he helped Israel. I'm not going to suck his dick over it, and again we're supposed to believe this dude or any other is an actual combat vet? Fucking please. Feel bad for him because he's drunk? No.

Go suck off a nigger yourself, nigger.

>waaa violence n killin is bad
The only problem with Iraq/Afghanistan is the cost. Dead sand niggers isn’t an issue

I'm talking about the people harassing you user

I am ur friend

>and there's no reason to.
I know you demonstrably struggle to even remember the simplest of things, but you need to do some spring cleaning on all the shit in your head. History is the result of ideologies present in their times. I know as a Marxist that is difficult for you to grasp because history has shit on your ideology so hard, but its true.

Meme flag, narrow understanding of anything outsude /v/ and /a/. Yep its A braindead child.

Attached: 1520462237562.jpg (500x436, 82K)

im ok, married and working hard. desu i dint thik this would be so toxic. i knoow i sound like a fag bout i just wanted to be drunk and remember myt lost buds.

I fucking hate you meme flag kikes. This guy didn't die in your war and now you want to jump on him and try to damage him when he's home dealing with what you made him do.

We are coming for you. And we got good at killing kike. Your kind is next

No, man. I get it. 12D here. You?

I know you now schlomo

Well that's not fair is it, there's good people in the military, I'm sure there's good people in the CIA, FBI, NSA, and they're actively trying to take the country back, you'll be happy to have ex military around if the shit hits the fan.

I was gonna shitpost at you but I'm just gonna let you do that by yourself. Here's a cute anime girl.

Attached: 1444789877308.jpg (900x882, 200K)