You guys keep saying "We need to save the white race! We need to save the white race!"...

You guys keep saying "We need to save the white race! We need to save the white race!"... But what is so good about the white race that makes it worth saving?

Attached: 2f72de442dba1914d331ecd294cde412.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Whites are the only ones that can maintain society.

SAGE

Civilization

Fuck the white race.

Attached: 1524560564612.jpg (2896x2896, 1.02M)

What about Asians? Their societies are better maintained than those of whites.

Attached: 37358492624.jpg (800x1200, 221K)

You guys really need to bring better arguments if you want to convince me.

Attached: 49257b68a24d0098d0a17b98bc793575.jpg (1024x1280, 159K)

The white race created and maintained a society that gave you consistent electricity and a computer to bitch about the white race on.

>Their societies are better maintained than those of whites.
actually believing this XDDDD
try going to an asian country, japan is maybe the least fucked up on first appearance but that's a an issue people being anti-social hermits

Okay, the white race has helped speeding up human development, I'll give you that. But now that we have consistent electricity and computers, does the white race have any other use left?

Have you been to an Asian country user? The cherry picked Webms of China don't count.
I have, they are much better than western countries.

ask yourself why everyone wants to live in a majority white country and then you'll realize why the white race is so good and why we need to stop mass immigration

If I had the power to do so, I would instate a law that would force literal cucks like OP and people who browse Blacked, etc to leave the country or get shot in the head.

Attached: 1523888849015.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Sage

>helped speeding up human development
there is no human development without the white race. Have you seen africa? Or the native americans? Or the native australians?

Why would we want to convince a sexual degenerate? (Probably a turk anyways)

Wait a second you are that fucking kike that keeps posting here yet again

Attached: 1520529693235.jpg (600x396, 26K)

Because white people are the only ones stupid enough to allow mass immigration in their countries and at the same time give out welfare like it's candy?

There is nothing degenerate about appreciating the beauty of the human body in its best form.

Attached: 84346fefc1a07d0a33a97e0130b0b84c.jpg (794x1280, 175K)

great photos! looks like a happy family

The only first world nation is Japan Korea is shit and China is worse Tibet was alright but the chinks invaded for no reason

Have you seen China? Egypt? Turkey? India? Japan? It's easy to cherry pick a couple of isolated populations in the middle of nowhere.

person (who decides to allow this = / = people
ask the general populous what they think

i completely agree brother

Attached: 1516022747491.jpg (480x586, 42K)

>all of whom copied Western civilization and inventions
Are you severely mentally retarded?

>ask the general populous what they think
They think that whoever decided that is a rational and moral person, hence why they elected them.

Because without us the planet will perish. Whites are the only ones who value nature more than any other bullshit. We've worshipped trees since the beginning and we understand the "blood and soil". Some fool thinks that the soil means your state and government, but it couldn't be further from that. And it is the laws of nature, which they fear.

Imagine being so genocidal that you tell people to justify their existence.

Why do these disgusting threads pop up so frequently? There have been at least 10-20 threads daily for a week now.

You are. Every country I listed was far more advanced than any European country at different points in history. Just because whites have had the upper hand in the past two centuries due to an early industrial revolution doesn't really mean much.

We need to save it because you're never going to take a black or asian girl for a dinner. You need us Hans, otherwise you're never gonna get laid in your lifetime

damn breh whites ain't got no curves n booty like dat

i'm a fuggin civic national now yeah man shiiieet

right, because no leader has ever U-turned or failed to follow up on prior promises (which got them into a position of leadership)

What does it matter to Jow Forums all a bunch of virgins anyway....

What makes any society worth preserving? Do blacks or Asians need a reason to justify their continued existence? No. They are here so they intend to live and thrive, and this is the mindset of any society that intends to have a future. You may as well ask me to justify my own existence, and supply an answer that would imply why I should be allowed to continue living. I don’t need to justify the continued existence of myself my family or the society in which I live in any way other than that I want it to continue.

Then why do whites pollute more than everyone else?
>inb4 China
China has a population 4 times bigger than the US, but its pollution is only twice as much.

>finland
>white
pick one

The chinese want to expand their sphere of influence, the US had to kill millions of indians to get their land too, so thats a reason

Posting slaves you make adolf sad you fag.

requesting the video of the back girl with big tittes jumping off the boat onto the beach then covering her fanny

Because it's so easy to trigger average IQ Jow Forumsfags who are on the emotional level of a child. All you have to do is say "I'm not a full blown Nazi" and you get hilarious reactions from foul odored hairy losers like

all of your favourite black girls are over 60% european admixture. The future of earth at the current rate is 1% european ~99% african +other.

are you advocating bleaching africa or stopping immigration so you can have your caramel race?

I can provide you with an answer when I get home, I have the sources on my pc.

It's not they're all horrible. As a half cast this country is very against me, even my fellow Brazilians. At least this country is going to prepare to import more people. I'm looking forward and basically a neet on social welfare and watching anime until more are brought in I might have more of a chance than with the Irish white women here.

moar

Listen, noone from Jow Forums speaks like this. Go back to your kike masters. You know the truth, but choose to degrade the white race for a penny. Everything you have is thanks to the white people, and what you are doing is promoting their extermination.

You do not protect something because it's great, you protect it because it is your own. Your people.

And, we will not survive, if you do not survive. The next strongest civilization will fill up the power vacuum. For example: Europe and America become multi ethnic and suddenly the thing that drives the Europeans to maintain the wealthy society (their culture) ceases in favour of authoritarian theocracy, or possibly dependency society of Africans.

Meanwhile, America becomes fractured, and browned, and suddenly their military takes a hit in favour of gibs for the unwashed, "oppressed" masses...

And then, China becomes the world superpower. And nobody wants that. To imagine how horrible it would be, pretend it is like Star Trek with the brutality of the romulans taking over in place of the federation

t. muslim shitskin

>best form
>posts a giant hebitch with thighs twice the size of her fucking head
You are a fucking nigger

Attached: 1519269830214.jpg (1000x800, 205K)

please someone bost the video of the black girl with the big jiggle titties jumping from the boat ontpo the beach for this white boi to enjoy

>carring about nature or this shitty planet

And you're a low-test faggot.

Attached: aae8c308c47c6fb82b0f4c14f9d1ed3f.jpg (736x894, 204K)

True that. Not only are niggers and muslims incapable to forming civilization in their own homelands, they are literally destroying the West as we speak..fucking human garbage, genocide these pests already I WANT HUMAN ADVANCEMENT AND NOT 3 BILLION MOTHERFUCKING GODFORSAKEN NIGGERS IN THE YEAR 2100 !!!!

>Tibet was alright

Lmao you fucking delusional rested- Tibet was a feudal theocracy were 95% if the population were considered slaves

Too bad China took over and modernised the place so your worthless hippy ass can’t go over there as a 3rd world shithole just for Facebook photos anymore

we only invented the modern world, democracy and virtually all of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and engineering. no big deal really.

she got a nice ass but that goblin face is a turn off for me

As an anglo bleaching is my duty.

Attached: 62.webm (640x800, 1.22M)

Never in my life have I ever seen a human that actually looks like that
That is an absolute freak and something to be abhorred
She could make real money being in a freak show, along with a 600lb woman and a man with no limbs and two heads

WE
WUZ
SCIENTISTS N SHEEEIT

I want the video of the back girl jumping from the boat into the beatch that was boasted in the last thread

Attached: 1513436607552.jpg (1280x960, 102K)

WE WUZ

I would personally close the gas chamber door behing you stormfaggots. Im a proud mongol man and im not afraid to admit id love a black qt gf.

Attached: 1520335919849.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

>whites invented the laws of nature
Lol. I also wouldn't consider the modern world and democracy good things.

No species, no breed or living thing needs to ask why it should exist. Its existence itself is proof enough it should.

Same way the negro does not need to justify its existence to anyone, neither do we.

Didn’t the Arabs form the basis for mathematics, or did we have our own similar system prior?

what about almost every other people in history besides nogs