The Black People may be DANGEROUS for Japan

Japanese youtuber calls out black people for being too dangerous for Japanese society.
youtube.com/watch?v=mDw0ob7_Ae4

Attached: dearblacks.png (638x360, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bossip.com/1345884/everyones-buzzing-over-team-japans-jamaicanese-sprinter-who-shattered-the-internet/
youtube.com/watch?v=1y1qVCfRnSs
semanticscholar.org/paper/African-cognitive-ability:-Research,-results,-and-Rindermann/375478af1e942afd2dc6cc94e58d18aa8bb4cd0f
semanticscholar.org/paper/The-2-Repeat-Allele-of-the-MAOA-Gene-Confers-an-for-Beaver-Barnes/ac6f56528526eedbf9d808f8bb5accf438f661be,
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4306065/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201410/gene-violence
academic.oup.com/scan/article/12/6/881/3002825,
videnomlaesning.dk/media/2024/videnspublikation_boerns-tidlige-udvikling-og-laering.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871044/,
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
semanticscholar.org/paper/Thirty-Years-of-Research-on-Race-Differences-in-Rushton-Jensen/418abf4cfb11f613ef17c674ece451bedc560617,
kriminalvarden.se/globalassets/publikationer/forskningsrapporter/7063_orsaker-till-kriminalitet---sammanfattningsrapport.pdf
nature.com/articles/ng.3869
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

little micro dick low test nip absolutely terrified of the black bull

KARA BOGA

Attached: KARA.png (476x1128, 940K)

I watch him to hear him pronounce bwack

>Muh dick, nigger, fuck niggr, mh dick

Why does the slack jawed hip hop american have a boner?

High estrogen

nignogs are dangerous for any country

6:18
I don't give a fuck if you call me racist

Difference between east and west

>even japs are now being vocal about black people
Holy shit, can't wait to see where this goes.

Attached: 245445455435.jpg (268x284, 9K)

effecient and mobility (balanced Intelligence, Str and Agi) build vs low agi, low intelligence, max strength build

God, the stallion on the right is what perfection looks like. I'd pay him to fuck my wife in front of me.

bix nood

Attached: 1522728867418.jpg (800x530, 192K)

Oriental boys have no mobility or agility

Pic related, after multiple failures a single BLACK BULL carried the entire jap team to silver

bossip.com/1345884/everyones-buzzing-over-team-japans-jamaicanese-sprinter-who-shattered-the-internet/

As a representative of the melanted community, you can feel free to thank me right now

Attached: theseguys1.png (490x379, 224K)

>his user name is FindyourloveinJapan
>He talks shit about Blacks.
He knows very well what kind of audience he should appeal to.

>ancestor
Do niggas really believe they wuz samurai and shit?

Attached: xcbvcvn.jpg (486x370, 65K)

based nihonjin.

Whats his end game?

They're not dangerous if you treat them right

Attached: Lynching_image.jpg (1017x828, 160K)

>pic related
How is that wrong though? that is what they did

Making the world a better place

I want to buy this guy a beer.
You can come too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1y1qVCfRnSs

BEST music guys

Blacks:
– Have the lowest IQ of all races, averaging ~75 ( H. Rindermann, 2012 semanticscholar.org/paper/African-cognitive-ability:-Research,-results,-and-Rindermann/375478af1e942afd2dc6cc94e58d18aa8bb4cd0f )
– Have the highest rate of the MAOA-L gene, the so-called "warrior gene", which increases the risk of violence in provocation and is highly correlated to criminality. In a study, it occurred in 5.2% of African American men but only in 0.1% of white men. ( Beaver, K.M., Barnes, J.C., & Boutwell, B.B. (2013) semanticscholar.org/paper/The-2-Repeat-Allele-of-the-MAOA-Gene-Confers-an-for-Beaver-Barnes/ac6f56528526eedbf9d808f8bb5accf438f661be, S. Sohrabi (2015) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4306065/ ) The allele A CDH13 gene in combination with the MAOA-L gene further increases the risk for high impulsivity and violent behaviour. ( E. Deans, M.D. psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201410/gene-violence )
– Have lower empathic responses than whites, according to MRI studies of the brain. Whites have higher empathic responses than any other race. ( Fourie, M.M., Stein, D.J., Solms, M., Gobodo-Madizikela, P., & Decety, J. (2017) academic.oup.com/scan/article/12/6/881/3002825, Borns tidligeudvikling og læring i dagtilbud (2016) videnomlaesning.dk/media/2024/videnspublikation_boerns-tidlige-udvikling-og-laering.pdf )

Continued:

– Are the only race which do not have the haplogroup D MCPH1 gene – a gene responsible for brain growth, likely to have been inherited from neanderthals. Black Africans were the only ones who never mixed with neanderthals. ( M. Lari, E. Rizzi, L. Milan (2008) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871044/, genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/ )
Although many believe it is a myth of the 1930s, the scale of the skull is related to the level of intelligence. The weight and volume of the brain are even more closely linked to the level of intelligence. ( Rushton, J.P., & Jensen, A.R. (2005) semanticscholar.org/paper/Thirty-Years-of-Research-on-Race-Differences-in-Rushton-Jensen/418abf4cfb11f613ef17c674ece451bedc560617, page 235-294 )

All of these biological factors contribute to the overrepresentation of blacks in crime and violence. This is because crime is a result of mainly individual-specific factors: low intelligence, negative emotions and low impulse control. Crime is almost only a result of genetic factors, while environmental factors only have a marginal impact. ( Lundström, S. & Kuja-Halkola, R. (2013) kriminalvarden.se/globalassets/publikationer/forskningsrapporter/7063_orsaker-till-kriminalitet---sammanfattningsrapport.pdf )

Intelligence is largely dependent on genes. At present time, approximately 50 genetic markers have been identified that influence the intelligence of humans. ( Sniekers, S., Stringer, S., Watanabe, K., Jansen, P.R., Coleman, J.R.I. et al. (2017), page 1107-1112 nature.com/articles/ng.3869 )

they wuz everything

Attached: ofwettdnvb6y.png (489x784, 369K)

Is there a proper terminology for being delusional on a visual level? Like the name of the proccess where the nigress compares their noses and her brain goes "oh yeah I can see that we're clearly similar"

Reminder: There are host clubs in Japan where women pay to have drinks with pretty asian guys. There are infamous 'ox men' clubs in Taiwan where Office Ladies from Hong Kong and Japan go and watch the asian men strip dance, they are not supposed to be paid to have sex, but it happens.

Attached: Host Club Billboard in Japan.jpg (1035x776, 481K)

Blindness?

High Int, Agi, Mid to low Str

>aska cambridge

holy niggershit that's hilarious

Whatis.shading?

At least use a memeflag when you post shit like this. Idgaf about our reputation on an imageboard, I'd just sleep better if I didn't know that I had to share this island with people like you.

BASED NOBITA

Heh, I love how Japanese people speak English.

Yeah Japan, build more robots to help your workplace economy then you won't need immigrants.

> liberal arguments BTFO.

Attached: kuka-youbot-2.jpg (464x311, 90K)

he says bRack
>it's great

bu-rrakk(u)

Bracks

>Brack

My fucking sides, his point stands though/

>Japanese youtuber calls out black people for being too dangerous for Japanese society.
Lol. Meanwhile, China is willing to dive into Africa to exploit their people and resources.

China does the same mistake the west did, they will pay for it. Meanwhile Japan WOKE AF

Can I suck you off while your wife is getting fucked by the nigger? The mere thought of engaging in such debauchery makes my dick hard. I won't use my teeth, I promise.

Attached: 1513176468850.png (600x600, 140K)

He has a very good point.

Attached: japanese1.png (1512x902, 1.09M)

Ebentioly... Brack Peepo.

This jap is dumb. The blacks that can afford to go to Japan are the good blacks.

*collect gibs*
*move to japan*
WE WUZ YAMATO N SHIEEET DAWG

anyone can afford a vacation these days

>Watareelisgoingon?

WE WUZ TOKUGAWAS, SHOGUNS N' SHIET!

BRACK PEOPRE

China is only buying up land to plunder for natural resources. If anything they're more likely to kick blacks out and move their own people in

Retardation.

Fuck Kosuke, marry Shou.