I'm pretty much completely black pilled at this point. Whites are going to go extinct via suicide...

I'm pretty much completely black pilled at this point. Whites are going to go extinct via suicide, I see no way out if it. I don't know what gene most of us have for infinite altruism but it most certainly is being stamped out of existence by evolution.

Do any of you SERIOUSLY believe we'll wake up? I can't imagine the mental gymnastics it takes to tell yourself every day that in 50 years we won't be the minority EVERYWHERE and rounded up like cattle.

Attached: 1524523465666.jpg (640x853, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k
youtube.com/watch?v=syQmKEwvzVk
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ns2A-NMYOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are going to die if we stay, but whites have an issue/blessing called white flight. The final destination is space/time travel. Aryan/Alien similar words, but you are correct OP. We are being systemically over-run. Don't believe me drive to town and look around, all shit skins.

Attached: 1521784869272.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

have you seen the K:D ratio when whites fight literally any non-whites?

Think of the trials and struggles your ancestors have gone through. Was it all for nothing? Did they all have it easier than you?

White people have a habit of kicking ass when backed into a corner.

That's not the correct way to hold a pencil.

Well I tell you what, if whites don't wake up soon there will be a fuck ton of dead niggers and shitskins.

And it's easier to curl your fingers like that with a No.4 pencil as well

>The final destination is space/time travel. Aryan/Alien similar words,
Dude. We are thousands of years from even touching that tech. Hundreds if there's some miricle. And that's IF physics allows it. As we understand it should be physically impossible to go backwards in time and space travel to a habitable planet and successfully living there is so fucking infentesimally unlikely that it may as well be impossible.

Do you really, HONESTLY think that we can get off this planet in under 100 years? And we'll magically only send up whites?

When the armies are all black controlled, you REALLY FUCKING THINK they're gonna let whitey get away on their little ship?

Useless when they will never ever ever pick up a weapon and fight again. In most of our countries it's near impossible to get a hold of a weapon anymore.

People killed themselves when the Nazi's lost because they knew our race was already dead and it died in 1945.

>whites don't wake up
>Dead anything but whites

>I don't know what gene most of us have for infinite altruism
what drugs are you on
you really believe that? That what happens here is altruism?
That any part of the lying filthy anti white campaign of the left, is genuine?

You are out of your mind.
There isn't an altruistic soul in 1000km radius around us.

"Altruism". Fucking idiot man.

>We are being systemically over-run. Don't believe me drive to town and look around, all shit skins.
Did it not seem clear from my OP that I know this? It's never gonna get fixed. We're too outnumbered thks time, even worse, 90% of us gleefully welcome our genocide.

t. defeatist faggot
>in all fields

This is not like any corner we've ever been in. We kick ass against each other. We could never take back Constantinople and we'll never try again. 12,000 Muslims took over Spain and it took far FAR more Christians than that to take it back. Christians TODAY are HANDING back to them now.

This has never happened in history before. We have no model to look at, this is complete death cult chaos on the scale of almost 1 BILLION people.

>This
White's trying to get away from disgusting filthy savages is what has made our civilization the greatest in the world, and it will lead to the colonization of mars, possibly with the chinks. Part of the Mars treaty between China and Nato will be that no niggers spics mestizos or other chronically low IQ specimens are allowed on Mars, because being that fucking stupid is a literally an existential risk to the colony.

consider this; minorities begin attacking whites. where is this most likely to happen? that's right california, new york, any big city liberal shit hole will tolerate this behavior for the "good of diversity". what's lost? liberal whites? might as well be minorities anyways. they're so content to virtual signal themselves into the graves anyways, always kill a traitor before an enemy. so the minorities start slaughtering the virtue signaling leftist whites. this is a problem that is solving itself. what happens next? conservative whites a.k.a. the ones that have to actually live and work around minorities and know what they're like now have justification to begin removing them from our societies. ideally this would be non violent but let's be real here. we're dealing with blacks. shit's gonna get violent a little bit. so you have tyrone, jamal, and the rest of the ganga gang armed with 9's, aks, and maybe an occasional body armor, versus ricky, jed, and the backwater bandits who have been hunting since they were 5 and are mostly ex military. how do you think these conflicts are going to go op?

We pay out of our own pockets for these people to invade us. We pay to feed, house, clothe them. When they rape we rush to defend them.

What do you wanna call it?

Well we're awake aren't we? a group of mid-high IQ, depressed, natsoc-tier, gun savy autists.

They won't need to attack whites. Look at South Africa. Literal genocide and we're STILL waiting for a white response.

Probably next to nothing when they don't pick up their guns except to turn them into the governments they are controlled by.

>you REALLY FUCKING THINK they're gonna let whitey get away on their little ship?
You really fucking think nogs can co-ordinate logistics and missile systems well enough to prevent us from leaving the planet? Do you know how much surface area there is on the planet? And you expect nogs to be able to secure all that space?

>A few hundred faggots being able to change anything

Nah dude. Either we all emulate Poland or it's game over.

whites are disarmed in south africa

Yes. They'll appoint the smart ones (yes they do exist, retard) to do that shit.

Don't you worry, we're all getting our engineering and science degrees. CRISPR viruses that neuter shitskins are just around the corner.

>he thinks there's going to be some epic LOTR style war between whites and non-whites in the future
you poor soul, you're gonna be in for a rude awakening

I really believe the solution lies in biological warfare against the useless races, while simultaneously genetically enhancing our own. Imagine a plague that only kills blacks while whites IQ's shoot to the moon from genetic enhancement.

Hi Chang here
>implying you will work in my lab

Attached: korean merchant kek.png (501x504, 18K)

Yup. Just like UK, France, Germany, Spain... You see the pattern here?

You see why I'm saying we're fucked?

Attached: 4fc.jpg (600x610, 26K)

>Imagine
Easy, that's what we do every day, it's all we do really.

As I said, there would still be a lot of dead niggers.

americans will never give up their guns. doesn't matter what liberal america tries

It would take something catastrophic for White people to wake up

No. Stop. You just made that up. That's not fucking happening and you do think it is you're stupid.

Attached: 1520252751485.jpg (360x360, 29K)

there is a big amount of red pilled whites with 5+ kids. thats the future. fuck this drug taking fun society one world lefties. just dont care about them. get a trad woman and get 3+ children. we will make a new society without white guilt.

you dont need a good job for a good future. you need many white kids. everyone who thinks else is media brainwashed.

The true "black pill" is anarchosyndicalism.
The first thing you must realize is that fascism and corporatism will not save you from corrupt bankers. If you are white and destitute you are just as much in danger of losing your home to banks. The first thing the gullible Nazis and fascists must realize - many of the poor are poor because of a broken system that keeps us as chattel. The drug laws are broken and keep it to where minorities have a hard time finding work in states where marijuana is stigmatized. Stronger policing won't fix the problem only erode civil liberty. Hate towards minorities won't fix the problem, because banks will still be predatory middlemen even in your system. Even in your system of fascism, banks will run roughshod - even on poor whites. Fascism only keeps the wealthy wealthy and the poor poor. Corporatism and Fascism rely on inequality. Anarchosyndicalism relies on workers to have more of a direct say and autonomy of each individual. You may fear about "property rights" - but anarchosyndicalism still strongly believes in personal property. What you earn is what you earn. Nobody is out to steal your bread, or your house, or your car, or your toothbrush under anarchosyndicalism. What I hope to see one day is the abolishment of capitalism in favor of mutualism or some system less predatory on the worker and proletariat. Workers in industry should be making percentage based on how much the product sells for in the market, (see labor theory of value) instead of hourly wages. See, the whole thing is bosses are ripping us all off. Unless you are the boss of your own company and are already rich, you will have a hard time in this country. Capitalism enshrines the idea that bosses should pay as little to proletariat employees who have few assets and few capital as possible, to keep the proletariat indebted and overloaded with liability rather than profits., so the CEOs can make millions while doing little to no labor at all.

We're already left 56%, if any waking up was gonna happen we'd be organizing right now.

Something to happen when it's too late I think

We will continue to self immolate, until we are a minority in our own countries. We will then most likely be harassed and attacked in a series of escalating aggressions by vigilantes and the now foreign controlled government. Then we will do what all groups do when they realize they are weak we will band together as a collective in order to protect ourselves. This will happen to a greater or lesser extent in almost all western countries this century. We absolutely will tribalize and strike back out of necessity. The only question is wether or not we will successfully either relocate, or repulse the invaders, or if we’ll be extinguished and forced to live like natives on reservations. Things aren’t hopeless necessarily. But their will be a struggle, and that’s actually what we may need funnily enough. We’re to apathetic and decadent. Struggle will either reaffirm or right to live on this earth or condemn us to extinction or subjugation.

>We're already left 56%, if any waking up was gonna happen we'd be organizing right now.
why would we? we would immediately look like the bad guys on a global stage if we started killing minorities with no provocation

if you arent willing to execute beaners or muslims simply for being in your country then you're part of the problem

unfortionately 90% of Jow Forums is a bunch of autistic cuckolds who refuse to admit this to themselves, instead deluding themselves that "oh golly gee willikers ill just have two wholesome white children who definitely wont be stolen from me by the feminist state government and raised into more leftist hellspawn only to have their heads bashed in by niggers in 20 years for being white anyway"

its fucking pathetic

shitskins are outbreeding us ON OUR DIME and you pathetic retards think you can overcome this just by sticking your heads in the sand and doing the same shit, or actually cucking yourselves even harder

>there is a big amount of red pilled whites with 5+ kid

see look at this pathetic retard

no there isnt

you're not going to save jack fucking shit by just abiding by the same system which is designed from the ground up to destroy you

you germans and your autistic need to follow the rules, grow the fuck up and grow a pair

>with no provocation

>mass disproportionate amounts of violence and rape arent a provocation, white boI, we get to murder you and rape your women at 50 times the rate as vice versa and if you do anything about it YOU'RE THE RACIST

>Hate towards minorities won't fix the problem, because banks will still be predatory middlemen even in your system

yeah schlomo, removing jews from banks wouldnt solve anything huh

tell me more about how racism is all just a distraction you stupid fucking kike

whites would rather die than be racist

>Space travel
For the tribe, not for us. We've lost control of any government that would have allowed us to do such. The money that could have been into that effort has been burned up in the gimmedats system. Once we become a majority kiss that pipedream good bye because it's a pipe dream even now. This isn't my only need 3% of the population American Revolution, this is a need across the board approval and effort and I just don't frankly see it myself. The white race especially is in a bubble where you can't have a conversation outside of the weather without offending some weak cunts sensibilities.

*minority

OK retard reactionary, what will you replace banks with? Banks ran by whites so you can steal everyone else's land and be just as bad as the spook you've created in your head?

>if you do anything about it
1 in 3 blacks go to jail. something is being done about it. we're just getting started though

I've been Black pilled for the past 2 months and ironically I've been happier that way.

Attached: sage baitpost.png (851x721, 231K)

>Banks ran by whites so you can steal everyone else's land and be just as bad as the spook you've created in your head?

my problem with shitskins isnt that they're "stealing our land", its that they're fucking subhumans who will destroy society as we know it, dumbass

reread what i said

i didnt even bring up niggers specifically, i said muslims and mexicans, because they're the ones who keep coming and breeding like rats and not aborting their children, becoming more and more of a problem

The fucked up thing is how Nazis like you developed this victim complex, perpetually being a fucking victim, but when someone calls you on ilk like you fucking genociding the native americans you're all smug and happy about it. Fuck, I hate motherfuckers like you so fucking much. Its just blatant hypocrisy. Wahhhhhhhh, there's a white genocide, wahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mention the Cherokee and its like, "oh, hahahaha, we conquered them hahahaha"
Get your head out of your ass, stop fucking praising accidents by birth and be proud of accomplishments instead of fucking accidents.

yeah you're another sissy white cuck who needs his head bashed in, more at 11

We already live under fascism, you don't choose to pay taxes, do you? you feed and shelter the cheap labor for corporations against your will.

oh ok so the natives got killed so i guess i'll just let my people die because fair is fair. fuck off retard

Oh, yeah, Mexicans are such a fucking problem right?
Let me educate you real quick fucker.
Mexico helped USA pro bono after Hurricane Katrina.
Mexico is helping us fight the war against ISIS.
Don't believe me? I work in the aerospace industry and many Mexicans work along side me helping make drones and rockets that will be used to help keep your ass safe from terrorists.
They aren't bad people, what's your fucking hang up and spook with them? Have you ever fucking sat down and talked with a Mexican?
Have you ever been poor and struggling and actually sat down and talked with a Mexican? Because I guarantee you, if you were fucking hungry, they would fucking feed you, regardless of what your skin color is.

Want to come bash my head in brave guy? Come and do it, talk is cheap.

So who did the "native americans" kill and take their land from? Hmm? Don't want to talk about that tidbit though. Whites do the killing and no-one else according to your intellectually lazy ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k
Don't despair, as dark as this hour is it's no darker, it's not as dark as some of the hours you've known in European history.

Wait...what? Have I been holding pencils wrong my entire life?

In the current time frame the only people talking about genociding people are fucking Nazis and fascists. I'm worried about the fucking now and present.

The biggest White pill you should be focusing on is the fact that nature will put right the wrongs mankind has created. The White race was created from an environment where both physical strength and intelligence were needed for survival. The cold winters of Europe created us. The only reason shitskins exist in our countries is because we maintain the infrastructure for their survival. When the White race loses control of this planet, said infrastructure is going to start failing. When the happens, niggers will not last long in cold climates.....but us Whites can survive anywhere.

When the US dollar collapses, Whites will thrive again.

the hang up is that they illegally immigrate here and then vote blue and fuck up the country. they have no desire for assimilation all they care about is riding the good times out until america turns into mexico v2

THIS, once the fight starts, whites will easily win because of superior intelligence. The question is, will the fight start??

no you aren't cunt. you're worried about being able to virtue signal to your friends about how you stood up to the mean "nazis" on Jow Forums

I recommend studying the national-revolutionary theory of European Reconquista. If you blow the theory off, you're a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=syQmKEwvzVk

Bullshit.
You're spooked and have no reason to hate them other than you have tribalism stuck in your mind. Borders are imaginary son. Get over it. "riding the good times." Yeah, I'll be sure to remember that when I'm at work with my Mexican comrades and we are working on drones to help destroy ISIS. Fuck, us anarchosyndicalists bend over backwards to defend dumb shits like you

>bitching whining OP
>all replies are bitching whining in agreement.

Go ahead and kill yourselves then, faggots.

Attached: 1524546822297.jpg (1012x1324, 290K)

stupid people "arent bad people", but they cant maintain a quality civilization you smug faggot

so many words, just to lie and paint a false narrative

disgusting

Leave the thread now because that's not going to fly. You care about one but not the either. So in that case don't preach to anyone from this point on about right and wrong, you are beyon full of shit. On top of being a scared faggot who can't show his own flag because he's one of two things: leaf/Israel.

And you're worried about a non-existing "white genocide."

Nobody is telling women to not fuck you.
Nobody is making laws saying you can't procreate with the race of your choice with a consenting female of age.

Jesus Christ, what is with you fucking Nazi shits?

So fucking retarded. *facepalm* I'm not Jewish I'm Cherokee you fucking giant racist. No, I don't drink firewater.

kys spic piece of shit

if they aren't riding the good times then why don't they focus on fixing their own country? it's the same with all minorities. you can't maintain a society for more than a few centuries so you jump ship over here and continue your backwards traditions. then once the country has been twisted and broken you look around and wonder how this happened. your ways of life are a cancer

Good argument son, you first. Please drink bleach? Pretty please.

Go drink firewater kike.

Whites are being replaced and their nations are to be inherited by foreigners with no connection to the land. You dread these "nazi" movements and the ever present far right yet you happily fuel the fire that gives way to their rise. You push for immigration, you push for the replacement of whites and are still surprised by the results? Wake up pal.

>durr mestizos are human

ask me how i know you're new here

Attached: 1521240239085.webm (320x180, 2.51M)

They are our fucking neighbors. They are our fucking closest ally other than fucking Canada. Jesus Christ you isolationist twat. If it weren't for all these nations helping us fight ISIS we would be fucked.

Not him but do you condemn both the genocide of indians and whites? If it was bad then, is it not bad now?

>but you deserve it
Every race and culture of people have enslaved other races, whites were just the first to stop doing it

Reminds me of what reddit-jesus said about demographics here. Notice how he briefly mentions the jewish "replacement" plan for shitskins replacing Europeans sarcastically, and brushes it off as a non-serious idea that shouldn't even be considered. He makes it clear that The only people you can truly have to sustain our civilization is whites. He is /ourguy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ns2A-NMYOQ

>So fucking retarded.
You should, because it's yourself.
>I'm not Jewish I'm Cherokee you fucking giant racist.
Do I give a fuck? It wasn't your country before and it's now now. Glad you made the firewater comment because you more than likely drunk for acting this goddamn stupid after the fact. You're a nobody dude, lose the flag and stop acting like you are. You think I care if you do what you people do?

why would I fucking give a shit? Its not like any of you give a shit about native americans. You did the very same thing to us

this

except for the second part he doesn't understand
the "redpilled" core of white culture will continue to be a valid hope for us all

That's what is weird about your leftism.
Like who the fuck genocided indians? Descendants of 1880 irish immigrants? 1930s jews? Italians? Polacks?
You sell shame to a collective of various natonalities, most of whom never ever had anything to do with indians, or blacks to that matter. Still you just decided that collective "whites" should be eternally ashamed for god knows what and use it as argument for a pretty outrageous shit left is doing.
>ahh indians! Fuck borders n shit lets get those haitans and mexicans
>ahh blacks, let's give them more gibs and tolerate their shit
And then Trump wins elections and suddenly most of you do not know why that happened. Get a head out of your ass.

this is your kind right here buddy

if your kind doesn't shut the fuck up and allow us whites to do what needs to be done, you might just find your dumbasses being tossed off to mexico too

Attached: 1500811661880.webm (176x320, 1.95M)

>I'm worried about the fucking now and present.
Then why are you bringing up 250 year old crimes in defence of crimes happening today?

>the only connection we have to them is geography.
i'd just as soon colonize mexico. that's the only way they'd have a functioning country again

I make drones and rockets. I work for spaceX. So much for being a nobody, considering I worked on the falcon heavy mission.

I don't give a flying fuck about America. I'm just telling you the bitter truth. The more you fuel the fire the greater these movements grow and God I hope that fire engulfs you all.

Whites pay every day for your welfare and well being, and their delusional guilt for the sins of their ancestors ONLY exists with whites, when shitskins, be they niggers or muslims or gooks are your neighbors they will slaughter you with impunity and celebrate your death.

Come and get me. I'll have a good old fashioned scalping.

This isn't Reddit and I still don't care. Prove it or shut the fuck up, there's no cheerleaders around these parts for the self-important. Nobodies brag.

wow cool bro you totally deserve that and your race totally doesnt benefit at all from affirmative action

you totally dont deserve having your head bashed in for profiting off of whites being forced to be exploited by nonwhites and then acting like you did it all just by your own sheer merit

shut the fuck up you ugly worthless beaner, no one likes you, get over it

Whites don't pay for my welfare and well-being. I pay my own way. Did you not read that I work on drones and spacecraft for spaceX? I'm not making this shit up. I have no reason to. I don't need your handouts or your pity. Get the fuck out of my way and let me live my life, and maybe stop being so damned racist.

That's more concerning than impressive desu

>The true black pill is 14yo politically correct meme ideology for retarded children

Attached: 1518623102131.jpg (221x250, 3K)

im not debating you, retard

>isolationist twat

Dropped. Not even American.

>I pay my own way.

Hey dumbass. Nonwhites get higher admissions into colleges at lower grades than whites get. You dont deserve a fucking thing you have in life. You dont deserve citizenship, you dont deserve your degree, you dont deserve your god damn life

Hahaha. Maybe if you took your sorry ass to school and learned calculus and got a degree maybe you could do what I do too. Loser.