>Good things the Boomers did

Attached: baby-boomers-1.jpg (950x444, 262K)

Literally make America great. That and beat evil fascists. You got all you have right now thanks to you, ungrateful pricks.

Some of them have started dying, that's a good thing

Die off.

this

Attached: 1524201701547.jpg (640x640, 104K)

Hate both communists and fascists/nazis

Fascists did nothing wrong.

>That and beat evil fascists.
Imagine being a boomer and thinking it was your generation that beat Hitler... You are literally the spoiled children of the greatest generation that actually defeated Hitler and you inherited the most wealth of any generation ever on the face of the planet through all of human history. Literally spoiled children.

This

Authoritarianism did nothing wrong

Given access to the prosperity of American potential, they sought to destroy it.

Of the three ideologies that came into conflict in the second world war, fascism was the only one that didn't eat itself.

Attached: 300px-Thanksdad.jpg (300x214, 20K)

Not a goddamned thing. If I'm wrong, debate me.

The only wars they fought they fucking lost. Vietnam and Korea.

more like make the Great Satan great

stop falling for the divide and conquer jew
you are disintegrating social cohesion

Attached: sub-buzz-2652-1472750515-3.png.jpg (715x655, 91K)

They made sure no matter how bad things got, everyone would have a television and thus leave the world a better place than they found it.

Truly heroes.

Dropping dead

>disintegrating social cohesion
Boomers did way more to destroy their community, and those that didn't, let it happen.

Fuck off boomer, you outsourced all jobs, henceforth enslaved your children in the future so you could get pensions. Boomers need to be lynched en masse.

Attached: 1524019492460m.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

no soiboi, gen x here

blaming the victims, not the jews
>sad! many such cases!

fyi -boomers grew up with 3 (((tv channels))) and no internet

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Attached: 4b7dcf3d0321a3087b3e74c8f2138a51.jpg (417x640, 78K)

made the internet

>blaming the victims
Victims of what? Allowing themselves to be subverted? Letting go of their country?

The only thing they are victims of is their weakness and cowardice, and that, I will not value.

>fyi -boomers grew up with 3 (((tv channels))) and no internet
The most important thing they had that we don't was a future. They had potential, and the squandered it.

Can't really blame them. Once mass media came about the ability to project propaganda to the populace was limitless.

It's no coincidence that the populist movement that we're riding now came about in the age of the internet. The kikes can't propagandize like it is the 20th century any more.

Boomers basically made kids culture in the 80s and 90s. They need to be applauded and thanked for creating such a awesome culture for kids

That culture was a proto version of what kids watch in the modern day.

Come here, Claude! I want to smear your hemorrhoid medicine all over your face.

Attached: BoomerTalk.jpg (975x967, 60K)

>make awesome culture for kids
>villify kids for said culture

Dude, boomer culture happened in the 70's and early 80's. They gave us the start of this whole degenerate shabang.

Attached: Nicole-Mejia.jpg (1800x1264, 769K)

I don't think we are talking about the same thing exactly. Im talking about them creating Rambo and robocop and ghostbusters and giving me their action figures as a kid and turning around and sending, even PAYING today's youth to go out to complain about guns and violence and toxic masculinity... for kids that grew up with robocop Rambo and ghostbusters etc.

Because they were too pussy to be 100% devoted to it.
(((Hippies))) ruined everything.
And women.

>prop up tinpot dictators over SA
>against facists

died in vietnam

Hippies and women didn't fight those wars. Boomers did and they got their asses handed to them by Vietcong and Norks

They made national communists like Ceausescu look like the best rulers we ever had.

>
>
>
>
also
>
>
and
>
don't forget the
>
>
>

this

Attached: 1524071952467.jpg (1017x1024, 64K)

boomers are great
its those lazy kids who don't want to work and pay the rent
pay rent = parent

Attached: 1500496266133.jpg (1000x667, 102K)

why do white nationalists want me to hate my parents?
or is the boomer hate thread a jewish ruse?

Attached: 1523172439221.gif (480x264, 1.54M)