Incels will get a special treatment like homos and trannies in our lifetime

>Incels will get a special treatment like homos and trannies in our lifetime
>We'll get pro-incel lobbies funded by Silicon Valley tech magnates
>We'll get state-mandated girlfriends
>They won't be able to leave us or reject us for public safety reasons

Life's good, all things considered.

Attached: car-selfie-3_resize-elliot-rodger.jpg (618x412, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You not getting laid is 100% your own fault

NO ITS THE JEWS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1503956061392.png (480x445, 121K)

Or, in a better world.

We can just burn all of you fucking toxic rejects.

Nope it's not my fault charming young women are turned into whores and Stacys by society/college.

Your state-issued gf may not be of your own choosing, but you will be obligated to accept her. Because the goal is change. Enjoy your new gf

Attached: 1521948952836.jpg (623x576, 62K)

Jews and nigger did that to me

I can't be held responsible for my manlet genetics.

Nah, you will probably be sent to some camp for gender reassignment surgery. You just want to be a girl, not get laid.

Attached: ;^).gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>state mandated gf
>i am untermensch that can't reproduce
>help me satisfy urge to fuck
Sick.
>your state isdued gf is an ugly obnoxious landwhale
{°=°]

Pedophiles will become official victims before incels

>WAHHHHH I'M A VICTIM BECAUSE GIRLS WON'T SLEEP WITH ME IT'S DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE I NEVER EVEN REMOTELY ATTEMPTED TO BETTER MYSELF

you will always be a virgin

Attached: 2018-02-05-20-46-39-.jpg (238x212, 11K)

Ummm sweetie, insensitive much? Imagine telling a transexual that. Or telling a black man it's 100% his own fault he couldn't get a job or even a woman that it's 100% her own fault she got raped.
You need to do something about your incelist attitude.

Nope..never gonna happen..incels will be treated like lepers instead..because they oppose women's interests.

Best thing you can hope is legalize prostitution (which would actually fix things) but i don't see that happening..don't know why..

Why do people choose to be such pussies?
That's right OP, People don't choose you because you haven't chosen yourself...
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

Your state mandate gf will be an ugly fat sjw and you can't divorce her or abuse her. If you damage the US goods the US will use its pimp hand to make you its cubicle slave bitch and you lose your mandate gf.

You'll be thrown into camps and it will be glorious.

This!

Exactly, those evil nazi incels can't keep getting away with it!
t. hungarian jew

>incel
>not volcel

Attached: wizard.png (795x675, 750K)

checked

Attached: 1524123818939.png (960x960, 513K)

It's not incel problem. It's sperg problem.

Attached: 92-percent-murderers-diagnosed-aspergers-wit-science.png (600x600, 401K)

>crazed democrats and a zionist

Attached: what in tarnation.png (327x291, 155K)

Damn, that coming from a frenchman. You guys invented flirting and being suave.
Also what really turns women off is guys who can say "society is the reason I don´t get laid" with a straight face.

True, but sex and companionship being basic human needs is also true. The leftover men are a problem in modern society. The sexbots and AI waifus will most likely be the unironical solution.

>>We'll get state-mandated girlfriends
Careful what you wish for...This is one way to tie post-wallers to a wallet.
How loathsome not to value your own company

>muh dick logic
Obsessing over wanting to get laid, is what makes them incels in the first place.
If getting laid for the sake of getting laid is an aim in your life, you're doing life wrong.

Attached: great post.jpg (1120x487, 246K)

Don't worry, I think people are beginning to understand that mainstream media designating incels as a problem is just a continuation of the high school "in group" picking on "the geeks and losers" except on a far more complex and form fitting to the entirely of society

dont worry, the academics see whats going on.

Attached: 1513314730821.jpg (889x779, 127K)

Very transparent to those used to critical analysis of social issues of a society. Idiots.

All these incels that decided they had nothing left to do but kill other people don't look like they at least tried lifting first.

Extreme impatience is the dominating factor in troubles of these men, they are incapable of getting enjoyment out of anything else than instant rewards. They would not be able to properly enjoy their girlfriends if obtaining and especially keeping one requires work and risks of any sort.

THERE ARE LITERAL VIRGINS ON Jow Forums?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHAT THE FUCK
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Is it sad that I really know where anyone would find this image?

Attached: cagetoastbutter.jpg (735x637, 108K)

Wrong.

im 5'4, nothing i can do to increase my height

What would be interesting to see is some statistics on how the number of incels changes over time. I bet it is increasing, and meaningless incel crime is going to increase as well.

Only if it benefits the elites somehow.

Either way, you'll always be a slave to them.