Is it just me or did Trump avoid and dodge the entire war with syria thing by launching a few duds and stating we were...

Is it just me or did Trump avoid and dodge the entire war with syria thing by launching a few duds and stating we were done

Attached: gettyimages-915020294.jpg (3000x2343, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah what great four dimensional chess!! start a war, escalate tensions to war-like levels, do war gestures, and then try to do a takebacksies. what a fucking genius.

no you absolute fucking knob, wars don't start instantly, he still plans to drag the US into a drawn-out fuckfest in syria so he can try to poach a second term.

>memeflag
so what's a legitimate answer?

No this is a form of diplomacy that is not uncommon. Clinton did it in the balkans. Not the most humane thing to do but Trump has done it without actually killing people. I am a lefty and i love the guy.

He does it once a year. Almost to the day.

Trump bombed Mossad

>start a war
He didn’t start a war, dipshit

Nice meme flag faggot

Meme gas attack, meme missile attack. It was as close as he could realistically come to saying that the whole gas thing was bullshit.

OP's pic: When reality hits you in the balls

Yeah pretty much. He's just gonna keep fixing stuff as long as he is in office.

Attached: bady0tvhbbux.png (299x400, 177K)

When this clown is done fixing, america is done.

Hello Shlomo.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

This, if he believed it was a false flag he couldn't just say so, even a lot of his own base would eat him about the poor swarthy children being gassed. So he throws some missiles that don't really do anything to show he did "something" about it. Same shit happened last year, but for some reason this time HAPPENING fags were in full force.

:^)
fuck israel

Meme flags were a mistake

The man is far better than most presidents, don't even bring up O he was a fucking loser s/oy boy

Yeah and swarmfront makes this board the boring and repetative place it is with their mantras. All shills go.

Attached: 1524601869253m.jpg (835x1024, 158K)

That is what he did.

And even Jow Forums lost their minds.

I love this man.

He basically did. He's trying his hardest to play the deep state and kikes, but you idiots remain unfaithful.

>but you idiots remain unfaithful.
We've been burned so many times senpai

Reportedly they were ancient missiles. The Russians countered with saying the missile defense systems were Soviet era too, beforehand. There was a much publishized report about fitting the ships out with new missiles, even jamming drone missiles. Its PR either way. Either the US let Russia shoot crappy missiles down and let them in on it in advance, or Trump fucked their newer systems up so bad its embassing. Russia claims 70% were shot down, with old equipment nonetheless, the US that all reached their target. Does it really matter? If current US cruise missiles were so easily defeated, they would spend 10x the $s making a new generation of them. Its PR bs.

>Meme gas attack, meme missile attack.
That's a good way of describing it. I felt the gas thing was being overblown when worse shit goes on in other nations and we don't do anything. And yet the media and everyone was calling for war which felt unreal since it was sudden and we had no concrete evidence. But now it's like nothing happened. Besides why are some guys saying he's gonna start a war for a second term when people in the US don't want a fucking war? His entire campaign was basedd on America first and congregating our resources. Starting a war would hurt his chances for another term.

By bs, I mean genius btw.

Trump did this EXACT same thing a year ago
the media plays on the short memories of the public, Trump can too

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette desu.

Yeah Q mentioned that

>start a wat
Who started a war? Are you retarded?

>he still plans to drag the US into a drawn-out fuckfest in syria so he can try to poach a second term
So is Trump wanting to pull troops out of Syria part of that plan, or?
Say hi to the rabbi for me btw

could be.

Attached: zionism.jpg (446x1024, 82K)

>start a war
You lost me here.

Attached: 3246575675367.gif (223x176, 1.37M)

WHAT A FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE

He's The Prince that was promised.

Attached: eternal peace.png (324x131, 77K)

I'll take whatever consequence I have to if the country can own itself once again.

Attached: CTDNsCH_d.jpg (539x479, 36K)

why are his hands so large?

Attached: eggs.jpg (858x694, 80K)