What the genuine fuck Jow Forums?

What happened to this thread? It used to be so good in the past, a place where like minded individuals could discuss important matters and how to best give it to (((them))). Now it's a degenerate cesspool, filled with leftards, and in-fighting. How do we bring this place back to its former glory?

Attached: 1486660254646.jpg (350x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What happened to this thread
I don't know, you're the one who posted it you fag.

You're the problem, you commie memeflag faggot. Fuck off and make another thread dissing capitalism if you have nothing meaningful to say.

From what I can tell, Jow Forums has been getting an influx of paid shills and leftards for a while and they are running amok. They can't change this place and they know it, so they just decided to spam this thread in order to leave us homeless. True Jow Forumsacks are still here though...

>From what I can tell, Jow Forums has been getting an influx of paid shills and leftards for a while and they are running amok.
This.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

They seem to be fewer and fewer though, and those who are left fight amongst each other over petty things, like who is whites. It's obviously a ploy by (((someone))) to send this place into disarray. We're dangerous to (((them))), or at least, we were.

Its sipmly the fact that after the elections a bunch of american teens and boomer conservatives flooded the board,americans are retarded and the colective iq dropped through the floor.

We have been under attack for some time. CTR, Shariablue and the Soros funded NGO shills were just the first wave. They all failed, so now the libshits are going industrial mode pouring even more millions to fight us.

Attached: 1522587204549.png (1024x625, 632K)

>baby is new to Jow Forums

it happened to /b/, it happened to Jow Forums and it will happen to Jow Forums. everything will go to shit eventually.

It's not just the Americans' fault, I'm tired of seeing all these memeflag kikes spewing shit like anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells takes them seriously. Real Americans need to get their shit together.

Then we must ensure (((their))) shit goes down too. Prefferably in nuclear fire.

its a normal cycle. there will be a new board just like that.

my bet is on Jow Forums

>an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.
Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Attached: 405604233443016715.png (112x112, 20K)

>and it will happen to Jow Forums. everything will go to shit eventually.
Yeah see, how do you make something that started out as shit, go to shit? Shit squared?

Kinda

Attached: 1515724546530.gif (300x186, 446K)

He is trying to inform you that you made a THREAD. What you are asking about is the Jow Forums FORUM. Stop being a stupid fucking faggot. Dumb fucking kike nigger bitch eat gorilla tits.

Also. Death to commie scum.

>FORUM

Attached: costanza-chan.jpg (285x279, 42K)

You all knew what he meant so you're all niggers for fighting about it.

I took a break from shitposting - life is more than the internet you know

>life is more than the internet you know
Dafuq kinda language is this rareflag?

Jow Forums has too many people now. Whenever there are happenings now, the threads move incredibly fast.

When Dorner and ZimZam happened, the threads were a lot slower, and higher quality posts were made.

Now there's so many people that it's just faggots yelling into a tsunami of other faggots yelling.

its a memeflag

>left-wing shills are here
>Absolutely nothing but psuedo-righty echo chamber bullshit as far as the eye can see

Shills are here, alright, you're just too fucking stupid to notice them, my based MAGAPEED friendo :)))

La subcultura ya no era lo suficientemente moderna para el hijo del granjero.

You dont. So loud you needed to be. Before pol after pol memes. Like a wailing siren "Lefties just come fuck our shit up good" Now we are here to stay and we will feed you your own shitty mess.

Attached: fagwave.jpg (1200x1195, 878K)

shills are trying to bring us down. i don`t even know how they haven`t been chased out yet. they`re trying to make us feel outnumbered

Shill here.
We do it for free

We're not shills if we do it for free, we're just shitposters.