Weaponized drones

Why haven't we seen any use of these? Seems like it would be way more effective than a Van or Guns.

Attached: When.jpg (907x501, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/18qp-8oP4Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pic related you fucking mong

Attached: 1200px-MQ-1_Predator_unmanned_aircraft.jpg (1199x797, 214K)

because most people can't program, which is required to compensate for the recoil when the weapon is fired, otherwise it flips over and falls after 1 shot, I've tried building one myself with hobbyist drones and a glock.

you must be a dumb cunt then

Not specifically pic related, but they could use it to drop bombs or just fly them loaded and blow them up etc etc....seems to me like the perfect thing to use

It's more expensive and requires more skill than just driving a van or using a gun. So there is a larger hurdle to using drones for the average terrorist/criminal.

Did you just see this on FoX news? Cause I did. Book author of Drone Warrior

Are you fucking retarded? These things are stupid easy to fly, and it doesn't take any skill to load them with bombs and just fly them into a crowd and detonate them

>Why haven't we seen any use of these?
it's simple: people who can build these make more money by having a proper career that won't end them in gitmo or on death row.
same effect applies to criminals: we don't see smart criminals because smart people can make more money by having a job.

Easier to just hijack a van and plow it through a crowd. A weaponizes drone requires time and resources to make, the latter of which doesn't come cheap even for criminals, and all that effort can go to waste with a handgun, a rock, a gentle breeze, not having enough energy to carry the weapons it uses to kill (which get heavy), and human error.

Wut? These sand niggers are using them in Iraq and Syria right now.

Too much work.

Too much work/money for the same/less effect than using a van or a gun. What would be fucking rad is a drone with a .338 rifle that could hover at a distance and boomheadshot leftist polititans a LONG ways away.

All the positions for fucking goats have been taken

Because I'm not ruthless.

It's probably easy to track known drone users (they're noisy as hell), so you won't get away with it. Plus the most efficient way would be to strap a bomb on it, and at that point a backpack bomb (boston marathon) would achieve the same purpose while giving you more chance to get away.

It's still really hard to avoid arrest regardless, which is part of why suicide bombers exist.

ISIS has already done this. Lurk moar.

/thread

He means civ stuff, i.e. rigged quad rotors.

Where has ISIS done this in the West?

>It's never been done.....not once

given to them by CIAniggers

Nice try, easy enough to make a mechanical intermediary to control it.
Terrorists aren't real, security taking credit for no attacks is just how it grows.

Heya cheeky cunt, ya got a license for that fancy flying machine gun?

Attached: Nfh4Pfu.jpg (720x637, 47K)

You can't fuckin' aim it you dumb ass.

Attached: image.jpg (475x459, 98K)

Rigged quad rotors are a retarded idea. That's why you don't see them

>Retarded idea

ISIS is literally using them right now....same quad drones you can buy online or at Best buy and Walmart

youtu.be/18qp-8oP4Cc

Breivik "planner" types are once a decade.