Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Jow Forums memes...

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Jow Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor, I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realised how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.

Attached: 1485130610759.png (600x345, 222K)

Nope. You lack conviction. A growing trend with American youths, lack of conviction.

Attached: 1524139861328.png (570x294, 54K)

>Confederate memeflag
>Claims to be progressive
>"And yes I'm a white male"
Kys you retarded kike.

Nope, in fact i may pull a Democrat and vote for him twice in 2020

Fuck off Mike, you glow like a CIAnigger.

kys faggot
>in all fields

I think Trump is doing a fantastic job.

You literally wasted your life larping on a Chinese pretzel baking anime board you Faggot.

I didn't vote for him. Because of what he's done since he's hit the office, I will be voting for him this next time around.

hello shareblue

Attached: shareblue-1499226197269.jpg (620x1010, 171K)

Always thought Trump was a kike worshiper. Still voted for him. He's chaotic good. Better than satanic Hillary (lawful evil.) Plus the 2017 liberal meltdown was glorious.

But I get where you're coming from. He's really let me down with guns. foreign wars and no wall yet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 1.19.36 AM.png (867x601, 97K)

For once, I don't hate the white house.
Trump is the best you could get in today's political climate.

I think he's doing bretty gud

Attached: 1509794801600.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Hello /leftypol/ troll

Hillary would have been worse. Would have invaded Iran.

You want Nordic style government...? You mean you want the people you are closest to to be destroyed by a third world trash and dont even understand the concept of altruism or mutualism.
Some people will never get that they are on the losing end of a war.
Dont worry stupid little sheep. The wolf is feeding on half your flock, but they arent panicking so its going to be all right...

I bet you suck dick and don't regret that

Can anyone actually imagine Bernie as president of the U.S.? He's too old and frail and lacks the strong personality a world leader should have.

I mean Trump is a cuck for kikes but I'm only talking about Bernie and that fad where people supported him

At least 2 threads open on this specific topic, mods. Makes you think....Not bashing mods, but come'on, look.

No. I don;t agree with everything he's done, but the fact that he's kept us out of Syria made it 100% worth voting for him. Say whatever you want to about hillary or trump, but it's a 100% certainty that we would have 50K+ boots on the ground in Syria right now if the Dems had won 2016, and we'd be stuck into another decade+ shitstorm on Israels' behalf, if not a full WW3 in the making.

I honestly don;t understand why people bitch about the bombings of the airfields, I don;t think you guys realize that trump - or at least his admin - is trying to walk a very fine line between maintaining appearances and keeping us the fuck out of an actual war, and they're doing a better job of it than honestly anyone expected, even Jow Forums

Are you serious? DJT is the best thing to happen to this earth.

Attached: image.jpg (1260x1782, 1.22M)

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Jow Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor, I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realised how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

>It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

>Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

>The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

>Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

>And yes, I'm a fucking kike male.

Attached: 1524259301426.png (144x151, 11K)

Ancap bestcap checkem I was in that thread and god it feels so good to see this again

Attached: BB23B502-A05F-4214-8C83-8239CEE89C48.jpg (4032x3024, 1.35M)