Have there ever been this many right-wing blacks?

Is this the most vocal right-wing blacks we've ever had in the history of politics?

Why are we getting so many BASED blacks now? You can go on YouTube and see plenty of black people agreeing with Kanye or even contending alt-right viewpoints.

Is it possible to get their vote for 2020?

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

> BASED
> blacks

Attached: CuLcvk6.jpg (372x339, 26K)

Idk but muh dick

The left own the niggers.

Attached: 09823894762936487.jpg (800x572, 108K)

venti is a weenie genie

a literal modern day goddess. like one of those girls in the old cartoons where the cartoon drops their jaw and their eyes pop out of their head

how she got stuck twitch streaming, I don't know

Attached: f79a60c7-872b-4248-b0a9-1749c8c4dc8e.jpg (690x690, 70K)

>weenie genie
>checked and kek'd

Malcolm X was the most based nog to ever nig. They're not back there yet.

Attached: IMG_4567.jpg (500x500, 142K)

THE RISE OF THE BASED BLACK MAN IN A MAGA HAT IS UPON US

Attached: BASEDMAGABLACK.jpg (720x633, 52K)

fucking based

>based blacks are a myth they said
>it's just a reddit meme they said

>Why are we getting so many BASED blacks now?

Simple its called the internet. You will not find any based blacks on television as it would spoil the narrative,. The internet opens the doors to many things.

The irony here is that blacks have traditionally been republican because the racism, KKK, etc is all from the left. The democrats are still to this day the truest of racists, they just changed the outward appearance as strategy since feminist women became prominent and saw opportunities to enslave men and minorities at once.

I want that drug you're using

I can't wait until Texas turns blue and everyone stops being a Civil Rights Cuck.

they've always been there
they just didn't need to say anything because society was semi-rational until the past 5 years, forcing more and more of them to speak publicly

>Is it possible to get their vote for 2020?
DNC will lose the entire black voter base this year and never get it back, you will see

(you)

Attached: ecdce830cb6668c64fffac9e2ccc53f7b8ae4665120530e1de5d4d671c8e868d.jpg (1078x1061, 183K)

Garvey was baseder, and look what happened to him:

>When the trial ended on 23 June 1923, Garvey had been sentenced to five years in prison. Garvey blamed Jewish jurors and a Jewish federal judge, Julian Mack, for his conviction.[44] He felt that they had been biased because of their political objections to his meeting with the acting imperial wizard of the Ku Klux Klan the year before.[44] In 1928, Garvey told a journalist: "When they wanted to get me they had a Jewish judge try me, and a Jewish prosecutor. I would have been freed but two Jews on the jury held out against me ten hours and succeeded in convicting me, whereupon the Jewish judge gave me the maximum penalty."[44]

Blacks aren't BASED until they acknowledge the evilness of the "JEW"

Attached: Based Black Man.jpg (1440x1440, 880K)

they're finally getting woke and throwing off massa donkey

Attached: 1464062463822.jpg (600x1037, 115K)

the right own them now

>weenie genie
kek, I'm so gonna use that

Attached: 1521249252477.jpg (700x525, 47K)

Thomas Sowell is the best black voice to the right-wing community... historically he has been and some of his books are fantastic

Well, the internet turned GenZ right wing, I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t have a similar effect on blacks. When you think about it, most blacks live in an echo chamber. They only hang out with other blacks, and thus they only see things from the singular perspective presented to them. Even if you’re the kind of person who only frequents places like plebbit, it’s almost impossible to only get one perspective online.

This, and of course if we’re being honest, the left really is just as, if not more racist than the right. It’s just that the right views relationships with the blacks in a directly antagonistic way, where the left views it as a “master, and pet” relationship.

he's a retard

speaking of, almost time for another round of unarmed blackman shootings
>midterm elections 2018

Attached: 1478817820847.jpg (651x846, 124K)

she was too woke for twitch. They ((banned)) her.

Her?

she's pretty gross but i would anyway i guess

She's a dago like you so...