The reason I hate niggers

The simple truth is that they are a parasitic entity. They can't earn their own living so they live on welfare which is funded by Swedish tax payers. I'm so fucking tired of niggers saying that we hate them for no reason, we really do.

The niggers also smell bad, are ugly and can't speak proper Swedish. They are also uncultured and rude and a nuisance to everyone in their surrounding. I hate niggers and wish all niggers left Sweden. It would be for the benefit of everyone. They contribute zero to our society and have only stolen tax money since they first got here. If they got away our country would be much better instantly.

Niggers are poverty, crime and stagnation. I don't want that for my country and because of that I don't want any niggers in my country. I don't want useless people in my country in general, but niggers are the most useless of all people on earth and that's why I hate them the most.

If I had a choice all niggers in Sweden would get sterilized so they can't make more niggers. They would get deported back to where they came from and would receive no more money from Swedish tax payers.

This is my honest thoughts about niggers, I hope it helped shed some light on why whites and Swedes in particular hate niggers and want them deported.

Attached: iu.jpg (635x635, 24K)

Fuck off the left wants you to hate blacks. We need to put aside our differences if we’re going to MAGA in every country.

I think black people are not to be blamed here. They suffered so much by the hands of others.

your a parasitic entity...when genocide falls upon the earth and billions of people die, its people like you who are going to be to blame...you do nothing for society but contribute a bunch of hate and pointless animosity

This

Lets be honest now Swede, you done absolutely no effort to protest any of that what you getting, you embraced your cheap labor who would use their money, welfare or not, to purchase your products, you would hire them because they cost less money. Don't give me bullshit how welfare is the reason you import them.

LOL hahahaha

Fuck off, retard. The left want there to be niggers in your country.

Attached: B76181AA-CDCC-4E1D-B927-AA49D21A8E0A.png (1334x750, 587K)

Fucking BASED civic nationalism!
I don't care if we're all brown in 50 years as long as we all love our country! :)

Attached: 1499041772112.jpg (634x746, 414K)

What country? No borders, no country. No culture, no country. No national army, no country. They talk about countries when they obviously don't believe in countries. Birth rate should matter if there are no borders, then it's literally just some land, we don't know where it ends, it can extend to other planets.

Well said my fellow le kekistani magapede

I hate nigger because I love the human race. I love the accomplishment of mankind, the greatest heights we have ever reached. I love music, and poetry; Eida and tales; Art in all form, and science, and technology. All the proofs that we are something else than a parasite on the surface of the earth, that we are the master of our own fate, not an animal, but divine.

No niggers ever sent a man to the moon. No niggers ever invented something worthwhile, discovered something profound. Niggers don't know poesy, they don't know art. They don't know music, or science. They are a constant reminder that humans are flawed, for they are the most flawed of us all - that we are only animals, because they are only base animals, apes. They remind us that we have no souls, for they have certainly none.

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to live. This is my love of mankind that speaks thusly: niggers shouldn't be allowed to live, for while they live, mankind can't.

Das rite

This

That's what people don't get. A nation has literally no reason to exist if the population isn't at least 95% homogeneous. This is why ethnostates need to happen within 20 or 30 years or western civilization is literally doomed.
If every country is just a sea of shit colored brown people, then there is no reason for borders to exist. Which is exactly what (((they))) want in the end.

I hate niggers for the same reason you do! At the same time, I know it's not their fault, they've really low IQs and labour under the apprehension of the (((lies))) that form their victim narrative! I wish they'd ALL fuck off back to Africa!

The (((left))) are using niggers to destroy our countries!

>cheap labor
niggers don't work!

Ghandi called them niggers too, pajeet! why's that?

That was beautiful

i don't understand, why do countries like sweden and norway take in immigrants? You guys never colonized countries or really got involved in any world wars. I get why karma is going after Germany, France and the UK but you guys don't deserve what you're getting, It makes no sense.

anyone who agrees is a straight up sociopath...you have no real appreciation for life...I dont even think you have a soul

>Mmmmm I can taste your fear mmmm

sounds like you went back to your boyfriends house after school and he was getting buttfucked by a big, muscular black Swedish man, he then came in your mouth from 3 metres away with pinpoint accuracy with his huge 49cm cock and threw 400kr in your face, you were expecting a bit more so now your grumpy you've been made a cuck / polygamist....

>I don't know where I'm going with this can someone finish this story off.

You haven't done any of that shit, either.

This was probably the most effort you put into anything today.

Found the brainwashed left girl. I’ve don’t even think you’ve met more than 3 niggers in your entire life, or you would know what we’re talking about

> Black
> Swedish

Pick one nigger.

Attached: 2A99FED3-2FC4-4192-9D02-6EBC1009267F.jpg (350x525, 116K)

That whole post was poetry you fucking nigger you just proved him right that you don’t even know what poetry is

your poetry sucks...makes you sound like you road the short bus to school everyday

Shut the fuck up and make me a peanut butter sandwich, nigger.

everyone who is obsessed with racial tension just sounds uneducated...guess thats why you guys hide behind anonymity...you dont have the spine you yellow belly gutless pieces of shit hahaha

Haha everyone who is racist is like stupid haha just let your countries die haha like is that really so hard haha I mean like c’mon it’s 2018 haha

Yeah, none of that is the real reason. I used to believe it when people cited things like this. But even in the 1950s and years before, when people on here say blacks were more civilised and tolerable, people hated them much more than today.

Hate speech laws forces anonymity. It is the only way to get the truth out.

Let the imported niggers MAGA back in their home country. White people don't
need any help to MAGA their own Nations, especially by some niggers imported by Leftist politicians.

maybe if you built a more inclusive society they could find jobs.

hes french,u so sure of that nigger?

Attached: when-freedom-of-speech-is-hard-to-explain-cora-wandel-canvas-print.jpg (546x436, 91K)

Attached: wg 6.jpg (534x550, 87K)

>be sweden before niggers
>be best country in the world
>be sweden after niggers
>be steadily declining

white people dont need anyone to make a country great, fuck off amerimuttshart scumsniff

There's nothing poetic about that shit. It didn't even rhyme, faggot.

You can put a man on the moon, but you can't make a peanut butter sandwich?

No, we're all just random NEET faggots.

Are you PewDiePie, by any chance?

>be nigger
>not know what art is
>not know how to make anything let alone a peanut butter sandwich
>Blame wypepo for your troubles
Did I miss anything

I'm not blaming anybody, I'm just here to call you a faggot. Art is subjective, anyway. And you were the one bragging about all of your proud, Ayran accomplishments.

I'm just sayin' if ol' ubermensch here can make a rocket and put somebody on the moon, then they can make them self a sandwich, I mean come on.

>maybe if you built
Why isn't there a country as successful as Sweden made entirely by blacks that I can go to and get free gibs and not work, and not respect the culture, and not learn the language, and if the blacks say they don't like that I'm doing that it can be considered hate speech.

That’s what slaves were for

I am white

I grew up without a father because he thought cocaine was more important than his family (because cocaine)

The only man who ever showed me any interest as a child was a black man name James who lived a few houses down from us in the ghetto. James had his own roofing business and one day asked if I would like to make enough to buy a bicycle. He said the work was hard but if I helped he would fix up a bike tha the had and give it to me.

I showed up the next day for work. I worked for 10 hours with this guy, hauling shingles up a ladder. He then took me over to his fathers house for dinner.
We arrived to see his dad sitting on the porch and he greeted me in a friendly manner and made small talk with me as his son made dinner. He offered me some of his fresh, home made pork cracklins. (they were amazing)

I did this four more times for James, eating every night with his father in the same fashion. At the end of the week he said that he would start working on the bicycle and hav eit ready for me in a few weeks.

weeks go by, help james move with his white girlfriend. James says the bike is done and he will bring it by

That was 20 years ago and I am still waiting for that bike. That nigger stole my bike.

>leaf hasnt heard of Wakanda

and yore education is s'possed to be souperior to ours.

checked, you aint never gettin that bike

Attached: 1500206898853.png (300x225, 93K)

Yeah I just realized that at the end of my own story.

it's like when you make a joke that hurts your own feelings...

genocide=NO MORE GENES OF NIGGERS OR JEWS
Reality=more than even jews and nigs

Attached: 1482658198535.png (750x725, 715K)

KYS

I would imagine isrealium would be super electronegative, greedily snatching up any electron it can lay it's dirty little chosen fingers on.

mostly found amongst large concentrations of gold and silver

What did kek mean by this?

This person is right. But - and let me tell you that as a fellow white man - we can do better than that. Instead of just putting aside our differences, we can actively import more blacks straight from africa into europe! The left won't know what hit them!

Attached: mercheant.png (220x220, 46K)