I love China now

Why haven't you moved already

Attached: Love u long time.jpg (1080x1132, 418K)

cause it's a shithole you cockmongler

They use to have those in the west

they were called "secretaries"

Nowadays you lay a finger on the secretary you're going straight to HR for sexual assault. Not that you would because she's a 300lb landwhale.

>Women are only useful as sex things
No shit. China knows whats up.

Attached: 1524551844480.jpg (400x601, 57K)

>implying any white techbro web dev bay area onions guzzling "developer" could survive sharing the same office with asian programmers

Pretty much this.

The women only make you want sharia and add further stress.

天安门广场6月4日
Tiananmen Square June 4th

:DDDDDDDDDD fugg

I work over 60 hrs a week for a startup (I'm the lead programmer), I would kill to have a nice girl massage my shoulders....

But my boss is an arse hole, I'm quitting asaic

>attractive
She looks dumpy. Is that the best they could get for an article?

I fail to understand how you can concentrate and complete your tasks if there's an attractive bimbo prancing about.

Somebody post the don't learn Mandarin pasta.

>that ugly gook with a dog face is considered attractive in China

Yea but imagine trying to code with a liberal arts degree and the patriarchy making your ruby on rails script transphobic and racist

Really makes you think huh. Imagine all these chinks looking directly at source code of private companies and then reporting back home with that info.

bump

>Chinese
>attractive

Top bants OP

It’s gonna make things worse those guys are gonna spend half of their time thinking about the girls wanting to impress them and yearning for their attention

>wanting to impress them and yearning for their attention
By working harder.
Scarce but attractive female presence make men more competitive and productive.
Too much women turn the workplace to shit though.
But since these massage girls wouldnt really working directly with the guys, would be good, actually.

Please forward to Silicon Valley so all the soys and feminists can cry about it. Or not because it’s China and they never criticize “””cultures””” outside of the US

Asked my ch qtpie gf about this.
It is indeed a carreer. These women are talented and are basically there to encourage productivity, ease stress and entertain to make the workers more efficient.
They would go get lunch and have lunch with men, play games during breaks, and even sing or play guitar.

China didn't fall for the feminist bullshit that want to integrate women into coding. They know it's going to remain a male dominated environment so they accomodate to that.

Female coding has destroyed the culture and opened the path for the asian invaders.

>ease stress
Yeah, no. Implying HTML autists wont sperg out around women. If anything it will only increase stress.

That’s kind of a let down. I’d rather drive to the local Chinese massage parlor during my lunch break and get some “full service”

Chinese gook mutts aren't attractive. Also, the smog would kill you before your first shift.

Cuz pooping in street is a thing.