Redpills on homosexuality pls

Redpills on homosexuality pls

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-113032.png (1080x1920, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only homosexuals phonepost.
Good thing I'm not phoneposting.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

I asked for redpills fag

The redpill is that hating gays is a red herring and that being Christian, not gay, is a choice.

Religious belief should be classified as a psychological disorder as it is based on fantasy not fact. If somebody was ranting about what the non-visible green pixies on the streets were up to, they would be in a sanitarium, but call it "religion", and the government would give them tax breaks.

Attached: 1523616885911.jpg (640x851, 148K)

I'm banned from this discord.

I don't hate faggotry because of religious reasons.

Attached: 5RlR0CT.jpg (3099x1854, 783K)

Attached: xFN0jxU.jpg (640x607, 104K)

Communism was created and used by the jews. Fuck off kike

Last one for you faggy

Attached: 94b.png (1506x3976, 573K)

There's nothing wrong with phoneposting. No one wants to sit at a computer anymore grandpa

>There's nothing wrong with phoneposting
absolute state of Jow Forums

In relation to the first link you posted.
Is there not an element of violence and domination in all gay relationships?

Attached: 1524496539104.png (1506x3976, 443K)

unironically suicide is the only answer

The real redpill is that traps are objectively not gay

Yes I’m sure all these stats are real
Unfortunately if your kind were the prevalent kind in the world mankind would not exist. So you can wrap your made up stats and shove them up your ass with your fucking gerbil.

There's your redpill.

Attached: ssrjst.png (439x336, 143K)

1. A non-negligible number of respondents were miscounted as having been raised in LM or GF households. The sources of these potential errors—which we estimate to exceed one-third of Regnerus’s subsample of LM and GF—were the inclusion of individuals whose highly implausible responses to other questions call all of their responses into doubt, individuals who reported living in these households for a very short period of time, and individuals whose responses in the calendar data were incompatible with the original categorization of being raised in a LM of GF household.

2. A number of other methodological and modeling decisions made by Regnerus—decisions that have plausible alternatives that at minimum should be checked to assess the robustness of the patterns—appear to artificially inflate the differences between LM/GF and IBF households.

3. Once corrections to these potential coding errors and alternatives to these methodological choices are made, the putative disadvantage in the outcome profile of respondents from same-sex parent families (both single-parent LM and GF house- holds and two-parent LM and GF households) decreases dramatically—with some of the remaining differences not ‘‘sub- optimal’’ (e.g., whether or not the respondent identifies as entirely heterosexual and the number of other-sex partners) or a function of one or two influential cases.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X

been years since i saw a good goatse.cx

discord gg/EXPNqj

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 958K)