NEED HELP, ParentAnons, I'm 29, and my first healthy contribution to /ourrace is has arrived...

NEED HELP, ParentAnons, I'm 29, and my first healthy contribution to /ourrace is has arrived. He's healthy and 100% Chemical Free at the moment. Do any of you have advice on what Vaccines I should/shouldnot get for my boy? I have already fought off the hospital and the shit they tried to give him there. The nurses weren't too happy only because when asked for pamphlets, vaccine inserts, they acted like I was out of line for asking. Now time for the pediatrician is here. I live in a nanny state similar to NY, and I will go as far as to homeschool just to avoid the kikes poisoning my son. I need advice on how to keep the vaccine Jew at bay. Please help. My boy not having Autism depends on it.
And what newborn needs a HepB vaccine? My lil guy isn't smashing infected gash, or sharing needles . The hepb vax is the first one I successful fought off ... now I need help with the rest

Attached: IMG_3582.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_vacunas113.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=W7rPRtXl7Jg&index=1&list=PLW7eHjPiDZMr61zKw0yqXCCxaqUOOHYyA
youtu.be/p41jIDglE8c
uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
youtube.com/watch?v=wyXuPwsLGWI
vaccineimpact.com/2016/vaccine-derived-polio-spreading-in-polio-free-india/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24779346)
naturalnews.com/2018-03-01-vaccine-manufacturing-process-could-be-contributing-to-disease-epidemics-retrovirus-contamination.html)
activistpost.com/2018/04/hpv-vaccine-gardasil-kills-confirmed-by-court-ruling.html
gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know this is bait but here's a (you).
There is a reason life expectancy was 30-40 years on average and children mortality was really high.

You should consult a family physician, one that isn't Jewish.

I should add; When I asked the hospital pediatrician about the risks of vaccines and enlightened her as to what some of the ingredients were, she REEEE Ld about how what I was saying was a total Alex Jewnes Myth.

I never said I'm totally against all of them, I simply want to "weed out" unnecessary ones like HPV and have the important ones Administered slowly one at a time. No one so far seems to think this is reasonable

I hope you didn't let them mutilate his penis already...
If so, forget about the vaccines. Just kill yourself because you will already have failed.

Kek, his doink is still intact bong

good

And desu I don't know about the newborn vaccines, I'm not a parent yet so I gaven't looked into what happens right after birth.
But I personally will not let them give my child the MMR at age 2.
Separate them, one at a time, months, maybe even a year apart. Probably when they're older too, not gonna start at 2. Fuck it. I'd rather they get mumps which they can recover from than autism which destroys them forever

Also for whatever jabs you do sanction, do research, there not all the same. Like AJ days, peanut allergies these days are probably caused by peanut adjuvants in the vaccines. It's overload for a little baby's system so they become dearly allergic to it. Look for the peanut adjuvant free ones that the elites use.

Good luck.

also your trip says rbgoy
Really Bad Goy
based

get all the vaccines you pleb unless you want your child to die

If all the autistic mutts around my lil guy are vaxxed, shouldn't they be protected from him? And the life expectancy argument is time relevant. There's WAY less risk of contracting something crazy unless you live around shitskins and spics, or you bring your child up in/ or to a "Shithole Country"

did you chop of his dick skin?

Circumcision, 50 vaccines by the age of 1 and he is good to go

Attached: 1509915967119.png (986x600, 193K)

I agree Senpai, that's exactly what I am trying to do, spread them over time, and start at a later age. I don't want these kikes overloading my child with Formaldehyde, and dead baby BiProducts, fuck that.
>>rbgoy
Fitting considering I'm a one man kike/state fighting machine.
And please anons, I addressed the "Peen" issue. Let's not turn this into a cut/uncut /Thread plez. Thanks

if you arent a retard, you would follow the advice of your neonatal medical practitioner ad have your young user immunized according to schedule
if you dont, you a re a fucking moran and you risk your child's health
every
fucking
shit
when
due

if you bought into the antivax meme you are silly and you need to accept that you are putting your child at risk

If you have a kid the vaccines won't be the cause of its autism

KEK

Attached: IMG_3460.png (1136x640, 959K)

Why are there so many bluepilled kikes in this thread? Is Jow Forums really filled with pro-vaccine shills?

So who can explain why there are children, (many children) one who I've seen for myself, be COMPLETELY fine at birth, looks normal, acts normal, gets a round of Vax and all of a sudden their face changes and they start hitting themselves, screaming, and throwing chairs? Explain that. What is it in our enviorment that has made the autism rates SKYROCKET to 1in30 when a mere 20 years ago it was way lower. Also explain why the Absolute fuck these kikes are giving Gardasil to boys?

>My boy not having Autism depends on it
Him not having autism will turn him into a bluepilled normalfag.

It's just a (((coincidence))), user.

WRONG
it's always the same story
fine, normal up to age 2
get the mmr
feel poorly
doctor says it's perfectly normal goy, he'll be back to normal in a couple of days
but they don't get back to normal
it's like someone put them on battery saving mode
and they stay there
forever

>So who can explain why there are children, (many children) one who I've seen for myself, be COMPLETELY fine at birth, looks normal, acts normal, gets a round of Vax and all of a sudden their face changes and they start hitting themselves, screaming, and throwing chairs?
>babies, throwing chairs
kek
>Also explain why the Absolute fuck these kikes are giving Gardasil to boys?
Gardasil was developed as an HPV innoculation by and australian, not a kike.

Was just thinking that. Jow Forums has been fucked for a while now. Guess this is just more proof. Maybe Dahnallld will fix the CDC
>>Active Ingredients. DISGUSTING
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

you would make a more convincing argument if you could cite any sources
its completely accepted that allergic reactions to vaccines can fuck your child, so can other things, but the benefits outweigh the risks
what is the issue with tose ingredience

This.

Nothing user, No problem with Thimerasol aka Mercury, or Formaldehyde. Or Derivities From Cattle and Monkey Kidneys. GoooodGoyyy.

SAY NO TO VACCINES

Even though the science of vaccination is simple and straightforward (you train the immune system to a foreign agent by giving it an inert form to make antibodies for), the manufacture and proliferation of dozens and dozens of vaccines for anything they can think of is dubious.

Let your child play outside in the sun and the dirt from a very early age and he will get his immune system support directly from Nature.

Fuck the vaccine Jew. Don't trust it.

Attached: 1524454654635-pol.png (756x912, 894K)

so you will never let your kid eat sea food in his life?
why would people intentionally fuck kids up using vaccines? what is the logic behind this?

It's time for you to kill you'reself.

how new are you? lurk moar

Exactly. No citizen, benefits Monetarily from being An outspoken antivaxxer. There's really no alternative to not getting vaccines. I could see if someone was shilling AntiVax propaganda because there was an Alt Vax or something but no one benefits from being anti vax except for the child who doesn't end up looking like this

Attached: IMG_3522.jpg (640x640, 85K)

if you have some brain left, you avoid MMR like a plague. i would even let him to have measels. i've had them as adult and it's literally nothing. be vigilant op.

bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_vacunas113.htm

Attached: an hero is you.jpg (1247x573, 53K)

give me a source then, ive never once in my life seen a child fucked from vaccines, ive heard of 1. Not 1 in school, not 1 in kindergarden, no where, maybe its something else, or american mutts are unable to manufacture vaccines, but to claim they straight up cause autism you need to provide evidence.

Ttthanks dr. Goldstein, here is your $500

This is helpful
youtube.com/watch?v=W7rPRtXl7Jg&index=1&list=PLW7eHjPiDZMr61zKw0yqXCCxaqUOOHYyA
Have you tried? If so, tell me your experience about this. If not, try it

I never let my kids take vaccines, turns out they never get sick, 4y/o has had fever twice and his 1 y/o sister has had a fever once.
Might be that we don't use any dairy, gluten or onions that helps with that. I think I'm allergic to dairy protein.
Just be brave user, most people know nothing and those that know a lot are all very concerned about vaccines. I don't think it causes autism though, seems the plebes think this is a deal breaker for us, I simply don't want to prod the kid mercilessly.
We all die in the end, why take a chance!?

I'll let him eat seafood, but maybe just a small piece of shrimp or fish at first instead of aplate full of every fuckin creature in the ocean .

Here goy, youtu.be/p41jIDglE8c
It's story time... go listen to some parents,

explore:
uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters
the average person does not know this is even a thing here.

another you may find interesting:
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html

Right on, I approach the (((Drs))) with questions rather than statements, Iword the questions in a way where I don't look crazy and they can't really say anything but "You must listen to Alex Jones Goy" tier shit. They haven't been able to provide a good reason so far, and when I tried to enroll him at a Pediatrician office, the first thing they asked was if I was going to Vax, I said Yes, BUT, Is like to be able to compromise on scheduling and what vax he recieves. And they said NO. And turned me away. Glad I have a say in what goes into my child.

but thats retarded, there is far more aluminuim in cheese and far more mercury in seafodd than in vaccines.
damn, nice source
yes i know thats a thing, like i said there are people that have allergic reactions to vaccines and get fucked up, but thats very rare.

big question remains, did you circumcise him?

Jesus...

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

That's exactly right! The increased rates of Autism after receiving a vaccine is completely contrived; amirite tho?
'Dr. Carol Baker: "Get rid of all the whites"'
youtube.com/watch?v=wyXuPwsLGWI

See

He's a week old and knows how to operate ovens already

atleast doing something right

>Two idiots throwing balls are my proof that the vaccines work.

the current state of Jow Forums

Penn and Teller
My sides

Actually Africa (or really any 3rd World Shift Hole) compared to my country is proof that vaccines work.

>quietly passing legislation that prevents pharma companies from being sued
>quietly setting up a secret court to pay out hush money when somebody's child gets irreparably fucked up by vaccination
>these are reasonable measures for incidents which occur only rarely
just take the gamble, right? it's only your child's life, right?

eating cheese and seafood doesn't inject the aluminium and mercury directly into your bloodstream.

fucking kek

no, thats an american thing, because your country is completely fucked.

>compared to my country
you're fucking pirate meme-tard

>opinion discarded

Maybe it's Clean Water. Have you noticed here in the 1st world We actually try a little bit to be sanitary? If your home is clean, and you cook your meals, eat the right foods, and don't let ur child around dirty little half a fag, mixed mitts, how can he possibly contract anything? And if most of the population is Vacxed, shouldn't they be protected from my child who may not be?

Get the polio shot so it's not a problem, the others are at your discretion.

Don't let the mother give formula only breastfeed.

Stop breastfeeding before the age of two.
And make sure your wife does not consune refined sugars and has plenty of greens in her diet

vaccineimpact.com/2016/vaccine-derived-polio-spreading-in-polio-free-india/

help me out here - what flag is displayed on op's posts?

Attached: IMG_20171004_WA0016.jpg (586x715, 44K)

The people. Are fucked . The actual country it's self is just fine thank you. KrautLand seems nice lately,

check out ur ID kek

>you're fucking pirate meme-tard

We are both from meme countries. Mine just has less back hair.

>eat the right foods
not happening in america
>don't let ur child around dirty little half a fag, mixed mitts
also not possible in america
>And if most of the population is Vacxed, shouldn't they be protected from my child who may not be
yes, but if you have a school where tones of these anti vax guys send their kids your kid will be able to contract a virus.
that doesnt mean vaccines are shit, just because your goverment is company owned is not evidence against certain medical practices
oh sure, your countrysite is nice

That's exactly what I've been doing. He does breastfeed and at 9 days old, he's alreadystrong enuf to hold his head up for a minute or Two. She ate organic and mostly proteins and greens while pregnant and continues too to this day.

Nigger, it's possible to not be a half a fag and eat right in burgerland. I don't even have a computer, never did, not even cable or a wifi router. I'm like the American Version of Varg. The government hates me, the kikes fear me. Kek

faggot you're merely being passive, the kikes love you

>American Version of Varg
so your wife is autistic and you live of goverment assistance?
>I don't even have a computer
yes, cell phone radiation is 100% superior to wifi radiation

>yes, but if you have a school where tones of these anti vax guys send their kids your kid will be able to contract a virus.

I'm not even worried about the anti vaxers (whose kids will get sick and die off) I'm more concerned about the illegal immigrants let in from third world shit holes and the crap they carry.

Look at California and the increase of whooping cough and mumps -- partly from anti-vaxers and partly from illegal immigrant shit kids. So do us a favor and don't vax your kids and let nature run its course.

Remember, "the future belongs to those who show up."

True, they are still toxic. In the US, they still contain thimerosal, an organic mercury compound that is five times as toxic as metallic mercury. Luckily though the Netherlands no longer uses thimerosal since 2000. Instead they use less toxic preservatives as phenol and 1-phenoxyethanol.

>Muh it's a low dose
It's concentration is higher than the limits of the EPA (Limit of mercury is 1 ppm, the flu shots alone contain 50 ppm mercury)
>Muh formaldehyde is natural
Still toxic and carcinogenic for long term health no matter the amount
>Muh aluminium is not toxic
Prof. Cristopher Exley has proven people with autism have in some parts of their brains pathologically high amounts of aluminium. It also has been proven that aluminium is neurotoxic (see this publication: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24779346)
>Muh it's still safe
Some have been found to be contaminated with retroviruses (naturalnews.com/2018-03-01-vaccine-manufacturing-process-could-be-contributing-to-disease-epidemics-retrovirus-contamination.html)

>They are not lethal
A court has ruled out that gardasil (HPV vaccine) killed innocents activistpost.com/2018/04/hpv-vaccine-gardasil-kills-confirmed-by-court-ruling.html

Any further cognitive dissonance to find from pro-vaxxers?

You got me there.

Attached: IMG_3459.png (1136x640, 1.03M)

>antivaxx
just end it, we don't need more like you running around

Attached: leafgirl2.jpg (850x711, 49K)

Antivaxx.
Making sure only the strong survive. No wonder why there's so many Trudeaus Running around.

Dude: give your child stimulation to prevent artificial autism. Basically: just play some music for your kid and a mobile. You want your child to develop all neurological connections, right?

True, but let me tell you, there's an old woman who doesn't take flu shots. Nurses who care for her take the flu shots.

Guess what? The old woman didn't got the flu but the nurses got the flu.

Coincidence?

I think recent upswings in Commiefornia is not because of Clean white educated parents not Vaxxing, I'm sure it all starts with a dirty little burrito eating wetback crossing the border and going to schools they shouldn't be in

>disinfo zionist waterfilter salesman
>Muh aluminium is not toxic
better avoid the cheese
i dont see how any of this evidence that the benefits dont outweight the risks
surely not, let me link you to a 110 year old smoker to prove smoking extends life

As someone with a bit of autism, I can tell you without a doubt I would rather have risked polio than to have lived the life I have.
I cant interact with people, I have zero friends. its lonely. sometimes its like sounds short my brain out, it makes accomplishing anything worth while a pain in the ass. No matter where I go I can never find quiet to work, even with ear plugs.

They don't need to end it if you catch my drift,.

take all of the major dieease prevention ones
for your kid
kids hate neddles anyway so best to get it out of the road.

also look at side effects if you don't want it for you kid go for it etc just a reminder if your tuern down any of these for you kid they will not be better for it and its up to you to understand what that imply's.

also take resonablbity and get that kid breast feed that milk is far better than that tin shit and it doesn't make you as mad having to wake up in the middle of the fucking night feeding the kid.

hence is why tits exist.

be logically and shit and if your not the womand and your the man you take care of her she'll need more food because breastfeeding

give her lots of wheat based food it helps with the milk
also woman might get depressed and shit
so its your job to keep her and baby company

and be a fucking dad by holding the kid and giving it hugs.

and if it fucking cries , its fucking hungry , tired , need nappy change .
babys are NOT adults nd don;'t have fuck tons of needs

remember this
kid > job

when kid hites 3 weeks
look for them pain cries cus kid is growning like a rocket and its painful as fuck.

also hold the kid's head up and don't fucking touch that top of the head there no full skull
and that pulsaing brain is normal etc

be happy and shit
kid is smart as fuck when it comes to emotions and its knows you if your mad? guess what it is too so bottle those fucking emtions and shit.

happy wife is a happy home.
woman are emotional wreaks and they will threaten to break up with you but its all bullshit
her fucking hormones are up shit creek and it make her mad as fuck.

focus on kids and going to work as dad
or as mum looking after kid and mking dinner and looking after ya self
that means no drinking, no drugs , no going out, no smoking and no fucking phone calls other than doctor , midwife or baby care places everyone else can fuck off.

t. user dad with 2 boys under 3 yrs old.

Its what happens when newfags arent told to lurk more before posting.

Exactly, my grandmother gets that shot and gets flu, I never have flu, a nurse told my mother she personally would never get it. You just have to make sure you eat right, and live healthy.

>1 in 200 infections leads to irreversible paralysis
sounds comfy, i would take not having friends over that, but how did you figure out that you got autism from the vaccines?

What's the risk? Getting a quick bout of Measles one time and never again? Or risking autism forever?

Dad here. I figured it's better to vaccinate than let my kids catch something deadly. Not everyone is getting autism and fullblown retardation, it's just the latest buzzword mental diagnosis.

Look at what they're giving their kids in Japan, or some other unkiked first world nation. Places without niggers and other 3rd worlders bringing their crime, diseases and drugs with them. You can also check what you as a kid had, compared to now, an just get those. You definitely want to get the little ones immunised against the shit they were vaccinating against 30-40 years ago, but don't get the full US panel of 50 different shots for all sorts of bullshit.

>there are no Australian kikes

U fucking absolutely what, mate?

OP bro it sounds like you're on the right path, doing everything right.
You already know much more on this than most of the faggots in this thread which is a sad indictment on the state of neo/pol/.

We're infested with jidf shills now who got in through the trump backdoor. /ptg/ is entirely an Israeli op if you hadn't noticed.

anyway good going bro, but sadly you're not going to get the further answers you were looking for here. Gonna have to find them on the rest of the internet.

Thanks user. I already do more than 90% of "fathers" I see around. Mom stats home full time , I work nights. I'm with the lil guy all day

To stand neutrally on this, althrough some shots could be necessary, Always first analyze them with (high resolution) mass spectrometers. (coupled with ICP, H/UPLC and/or GC).
Simply don't take flu shots, it's that simple.

About exposure to toxins in general, injected hasn't been tested out. But if that's going to be tested out, realise that the toxins are bypassing the barriers in the body.

Flu shots and HPV seem excess

It is simple toxicology: some kids will be fine, and others will be crippled or die. Look into GWS and Dr Yehuda Schoenfeld’s work.

Oh, and if you want legit vaccine data, look at veterinarian vaccine studies: human vaccine studies are all confidential/unit 731 level, but vet data is out there.

PS: the most vulnerable gender to adjuvant autoimmune injury is male, and the race most sensitive to aluminum adjuvant is Caucasian.

>In 2016, there were 89 780 measles deaths globally – marking the first year measles deaths have fallen below 100 000 per year
>Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
>During 2000-2016, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 20.4 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.
sure buddy, only a bit of Measles, survival of the fittest, you can have another child anytime
yeah thats probably true, US vaccine tables are crazy, getting 50 shots in 2 years is really a lot, i dont think any other first world nation gets that many shots

>current year
>being an antivaxxer
HPV is still bad though

>tfw your the Jews stole your foreskin
GIVE IT BACK

3/3 kids non-vaccinated here. Healthier, smarter, and more articulate than any of their peers that are. No allergies at all. Pretty equal with the others we know (good amount) who aren’t. We live rurally, homeschool, and take really good care of our bodies otherwise. Haven’t regretted it.

Look up ASIA vaccine disorder

Why dont you just kys. Another user already btfo'd you, yet you continue your shilling. You either learn to read and lurk more, you filthy fat kraut juden shill, or you just fuck off from this cool site.

Vaccines are harmless, goy, it's just a conspiracy theory spread by retards...
OOPS, WHAT'S THIS?
gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment

I remember when girls died after that HPV shot. Many others got terminally ill.

Exactly, , when I approach these Drs I tell them right away I'm not fully against vax I just want his blood brain barrier fully deceloped and I want the important ones like polio administered slowly one at a time. The fact these nurses get all mad and can't comply is telling and disheartening