YES ITS HAPPENING

>The US and French leaders announced on Tuesday that they were working on a "new deal" that would expand and extend the terms of the 2015 accord.
>But Mr Rouhani said they had no "right" to renegotiate a seven-party agreement.
>On Tuesday, he warned that there would be "severe consequences" if the US reimposed sanctions. He did not give any details but Iranian officials have said uranium enrichment could be stepped up within days and that the country could withdraw from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43892389
Fuck you Iran

Attached: _101033112_mediaitem101033105.jpg (660x371, 33K)

>Fuck you Iran
Iran is the only one acting like an adult here. You can't make a deal and then when the other party does his part of the deal, you say the deal is not good enough and you want more.

This is just USA being a Kike puppet and fucking with Iran for Israel and Saudi Arabia

Iran needs more diversity

Death to Iran

iran funds isis, al qaeda, hezbollah, houthis, hamas, islamic jihad, talibans . their government will be overthrown through protests. look at armenia. armenians want regime change. iranians too

fuck you mutt

Just give me some happenings already. Feel like we've been edging the world for the past month or so.

GIVE ME MY SHOCK AND AWE.

>ID says Fuck a Dog Queer

I can't wait for Friday and the press conference with Merkel and Trump. She said Germany will stick to the agreement, so we're heading for a direct confrontation.
Can't wait until we dump our load of exports into Iran. The US did embargo Iran for so long that they don't have enough replacement parts for their Boing airplanes. I guess Iran will buy Airbus then.

>iran funds isis, al qaeda
>mfw

Attached: 1472732704741.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

Iran is a terrorist nation that needs to be destroyed.

I want JIDF to leave. We're trying to have a discussion here.

Attached: 00194cb7d407b9b112acdf9787a7f29badabf94d0d2d1f3874ff93a07dbacab5.png (408x450, 34K)

Nothing will happen, as always, fuck you cancer shitposts

So many lying jews here

Attached: B3lPSoXIUAAx-hv.jpg (600x775, 94K)

>iran funds isis
fuck off kike.

Attached: israel isis.jpg (645x710, 90K)

> (OP)
>iran funds isis, al qaeda, hezbollah, houthis, hamas, islamic jihad, talibans . their government will be overthrown through protests. look at armenia. armenians want regime change. iranians too

You mean Israel, right ?

Uk is a terrorist nation

What would happen if they nuked Israel?

This faggot gets it... Remember, John Bolton publically promised Iranian regime change by 2019. They don’t intend to let Iran comply with anything. They will bail on the agreement, then a few months later will accuse Iran of some nuclear weapons related bullshit based on flimsy evidence, there will be sanctions, more allegations, possibly including chemical and biological weapons, lots of Saber rattling, followed by massive troop buildups that culminate in a full scale invasion. It will be 2003 all over again. Meanwhile Israel, and Saudi Arabia high five, and have a laugh about how easy it is to get the US to do their dirty work.

Yep

Attached: 1522360105313.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Attached: iran-iraq-syria-pipeline.jpg (900x500, 149K)