GERMANY NO!!!

>Germany's Echo prize to reconsider award process after anti-Semitic controversy

>. As reported in The Independent, Fler also later accused his producer of being a "money-grabbing Jewish pig."

BASED

dw.com/en/germanys-echo-prize-to-reconsider-award-process-after-anti-semitic-controversy/a-43397324

Attached: Sans titre.png (1057x931, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zoX6Dknqis
youtube.com/watch?v=i-unBLOI7uM
youtu.be/O3UBOOZw-FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is not the first time a "German" (c)rapper is involved in anti-semitic controversy.

>Lawmakers, business leaders and Jewish groups
>kikes, kikes and kikes

Notice how the producer is a kike too and the (c)rapper pretty much admits that he is a complete tool of the Jew producer.

Hehe. Where is the ty for Germans for being finally based?

>(((Echo))) prize

Can't make it up.

Nah those 2 guys even exposed the illuminati and Satan

El olor a tocino frito flotaba en el aire

Yes Goym, discuss the Holocaust

Germans are brown as fuck now.

>Fler
nice
yes, the left guy is quintessentially german and represents the average german

Both of them are Muslims. Probably only reason why Merkel didn't hang them immediatly.

???

Whiter than you, Pablo

I'm pretty tanned right now because I'm a NEET who sits outside all day

youtu.be/6zoX6Dknqis
superior germany rap coming trough.

All the shitskin Germans naming the jew, how do they get away with This?

t. lives in barrel

Attached: DiogenesandAlexander.jpg (500x413, 28K)

>Promotion in current year+3
Anti semitic slander make kids buy the records, his (((producer))) came up with it one day

Bump

By being shitskins. Their antisemitic ragekills are being blamed on the native Germans. There are already assholes here saying bullshit like "Antisemitism in Germany is not imported" when it's obvious that the serious criminals who literally hunt down and kill Jews on the street are all brown-skinned Muslims. This country is fucked up beyond belief. The liberals basically want the USA to nuke us now and are using their own imported shitskin pets to goad them into it.

I am sure the kids buying this music are native Germans that just happen to enjoy Rap music.

Because according to marxists, islam is good and immigrants are oppressed and antisemtic/antifeminism, etc. are ideas of the far right.

>My body is more defined than an ausschwitz inmate
Isnt even that bad

this music is actually pretty big with native boys
Even 15 years ago rappers like Sido, Bushido, Fler were huge in school, I was the only one in class who didn't listen to such stuff (class was 95% white)

Shitskins don't listen to German rap, they listen to Turkish and arab bullshit

No lol, the text aren't even antisemitic. it's just some comparison.
Raps is usually 1000x more violent towards other groups.
But when theres a link with the kike it's international problem.

Jews would never produce music with anti-semitism to keep anti-semitism as a hot topic in the media. /s

>when youre so desperate to distance yourself from nazism that you flood your country with millions of refugees but the refugees all hate jews.

This whole thing seems kind of staged just to blame the white man for it anyway.

It's not even on our msm anymore and desu, nobody gives a shit about flizzy/fler. flizzy is a studio gangsta that was raped with frozen vegetables in his youth. literally.

Sido is ultimate german rap
youtube.com/watch?v=i-unBLOI7uM

The last thing (((they))) want us to do is honestly discuss the Holocaust.

he's canadian

kek, my fucking face when

Finally.

Attached: 1524516682309.jpg (825x1390, 165K)

lmfao, please give the store on the vegetable rape

What species of Wog are they?

Attached: 1520270272940.png (1286x996, 181K)

a shitty award for shitty people. nothing of value lost.

Right one is half leaf. Also surprisingly based.

They don‘t. Have you even read the article? They even had to cancel the Echo Awards because of this shit

youtu.be/O3UBOOZw-FE
Still better than american rap.

Attached: 1524605301625.jpg (502x562, 46K)