Is chaocracy an option?

The term Chaocracy was created by Peter J. Carroll a magician. He suggests that democracy is not an option because all the politicians are professional liars.
Chaocracy is a system based on casual means in order to randomly select the people in government(president, senators, etc). Every two years half of the elected change (again, randomly) and the state keeps moving in that way.

Attached: chaosphere.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato's_five_regimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe 500 years ago.

y?

No.

Attached: Constantine.jpg (640x915, 232K)

Most people can't work out simple shit, they are designed to go into the system not direct it.

Nice try, Tzeentch.

Are you talking about "brave new world" kind of shit? Where there are alphas, betas, blah blah blah?

Kek

My point is that there must be a way out of this shitty system. Seems like Democracy has not worked in the last century. Blockchain + chaocracy = ???
Is time for a change.

constitutional republic with democratic elements is the key, the u.s. just doesnt keep itself in check and lets corruption run rampant, so thats all we really need, constitutional republic with elements of democratic processes and a day of the rope every ten years

I mean if you'd ever worked in a 1st world country with infrastructure you'd know boomers can't work out the emails, and millennials can't work out if they're a boy or a girl.

Aristocracy is the solution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato's_five_regimes

Attached: bytheemperor.jpg (700x1690, 299K)

kek!
I know Millenials unable to move a .jpeg from the Documents folder to a USB.

High IQ people were uniformly distributed among classes back then. Modern societies are more stratified, with high IQ individuals having more opportunities to climb the social ladder and form the high and upper middle class.

Technocracy is the real solution, everyone know's that.

>Chaocracy is a system based on casual means in order to randomly select the people in government(president, senators, etc).
The greeks had their attempts at that.
It really is an even worse Idea then democracy.

how was it called?

Attached: 1516097821816m.jpg (692x1024, 35K)

>there must be a way out of this shitty system.
humans are a slave race. They will turn back to servitude no mater what they try.

isn't a bit early for Chaos to start screwing with our reality ?

Attached: 1485745184806.jpg (1600x2188, 670K)

this will basically be democracy except one unlucky selection can fuck up the country

Sortition

As opposed to the certainty of electing a crook

>tfw the edge of your scrotum gets caught in a hinge

>a magician
stopped reading there

noone except the most qualified and experienced men should have a say in the election process, if there should be elections at all

autocracy or at least very limited suffrage democracy is superior

Meritocracy fails for many reasons including this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

I wish I could find the link, but ye olde practice of awarding paid commissions was theoretically equally as good as meritocracy.

The Jury is an example of Chaocracy in action.

There is only one chaos god
and his name is Kek

Attached: iwin.jpg (720x540, 68K)

kek