Lyme disease

New England is a biological contamination zone, that should be abandoned.
Forests and grasslands should be burned.
All deer should be shot.
All tick species should be eradicated.

Lyme bacteria is a pathogen created in a former US biological weapons facility, lab 257 at the Plum Island biological weapons research center, located on an nearby island just south of Lyme Connecticut.
That is the epicenter of it, where the outbreak happened, the namesake of the disease.

It causes CNS degenerative disease.
Headaches, to MS, to ALS to severe arthritis are all consequences of it.
IQ losses of 10 points have been observed.
It is carried by ticks and is sexually transmissible from human to human.

Attached: Plague.jpg (527x326, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCkric6C0w8
youtube.com/watch?v=LjvTonxC__8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease#History
academic.oup.com/jpubhealth/article/39/1/74/3065724
cdc.gov/lyme/stats/humancases.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/nyregion/plum-island-home-to-top-secret-lab-faces-uncertain-future.html
aem.asm.org/content/77/11/3838.full
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had fucking Lyme's Disease. I still don't have feeling in my hands because of it.

You are a victim of a biological agent.
Have you had your IQ tested before and after disease onset?

No shit. Great thread.

Former researcher reveals truth at 1:20:
youtube.com/watch?v=bCkric6C0w8

Suppression of synthetic (man-made) pathogen hypothesis in research:
youtube.com/watch?v=LjvTonxC__8

Attached: 'just a coincidence'.jpg (634x549, 275K)

New Hampshire resident here: get fucked.

Attached: 15246551102671149123080.jpg (3264x1836, 1.19M)

>I like my 10 IQ point loss, chronic disease, increased mortality with my StarCucks Coffee
>I like my forests disease ridden
Of course a s()y-sipper like you wouldn't care.
You probably live in a town, and don't even go in wooded areas.

Attached: subbrain.jpg (702x800, 55K)

Hello fellow nh brother. About time it started getting nice out.

Don't walk through the brush wearing shorts and you'll be fine

And then what? Just walk into your house with those clothes on?

Lyme disease has existed for thousands of years at minimum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease#History
>Neurological problems following tick bites were recognized starting in the 1920s. French physicians Garin and Bujadoux described a farmer with a painful sensory radiculitis accompanied by mild meningitis following a tick bite.

So what if we bread a massive amount of oppossums and introduced them into New England?

>be oppossum
>never attack animals or humans, only insects and poisonous fucking snakes
>play dead when attacked, never attakcs
>America's only marsupial
>immune to rabies and lyme disease and even snake poison due to low blood temperature
>eat the remains of other animals cleaning up the forest
>kill thousands of disease carrying ticks a week

Attached: 1oppossum-630x339[1].jpg (630x339, 62K)

>lyme disease didnt exist before 1960
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
and this is why you dont believe a damn thing on Jow Forums.

>passenger seat
nah nigga I was up north a few times last year. Saw no more than a dozen non-whites. Pic related. North Conway.
Yesterday was amazing. Should have detailed the vehicle, but a nice day at that.

Attached: NC.png (1357x739, 1.77M)

>Lyme disease has existed for thousands of years at minimum.
>The 2010 autopsy of Ötzi the Iceman, a 5,300-year-old mummy, revealed the presence of the DNA sequence of Borrelia burgdorferi making him the earliest known human with Lyme disease.

I know what youre saying, my hands are so fucking stiff in the mornings because of lyme disease, and they hurt a lot of the times. It's a mess.

I hear chickens eat ticks too

Some pretty nasty shit from ticks are in Ohio as well. Although they claim it came from Canada. Lyme disease is bad, but there's loads of new shit, most just getting wide spread only about 3-5 years now. I fucking hate ticks.

Fun fact there was a vaccine for lyme disease. Then anti Vax people sued the company and it shut down production of it for humans. So if you track down the vaccine to the owners who sell it for dogs you can still get it.

>Being American
>Take vaccines made for dogs

Better but no guarantee. You won't be "fine", that's for sure.
There could be dozens of very small ones on your pants, that will crawl up above your shirt and into your neck and hairline. Some so small, most will not even see them with reading classes on, let alone their naked eye.
They are not deterred by repellents any more.
Deer population go unchecked, so ticks are at populations never before seen.

They can survive days if you take your clothes off in your house.

Their is no "fine" when dealing with something this bad.
CATEGORICALLY FALSE.
Ticks carry hundreds of other pathogens. You don't know if it was Lyme, yet you make the bold and false assertion that it is because...
>dude wikipedia, said it's been around for thousands of years
Lyme disease is not even indigenous to France, retard, even tests of the global tick population in the 90s showed that Lyme itself was very rare and mostly located in New England. It has since spread.

If we examine the bacteria species in question, borrelia burgdorferi, you will notice the resounding similarities to treponema pallidum, the etiological bacterium for inducing syphilis.

It's certainly possible they found it on some caveman they dug up, but it was not common.
All evidence points to it being weaponized, and it getting loose at point of origin, Lyme, Connecticut.

It did not in exist in tick populations prior to the 1960s.
It's outgrowth, from point of origin Lyme, Connecticut serves as near irrefutable proof to anyone with half a brain that a major outbreak occurred there.

Attached: ticks.jpg (941x724, 212K)

neato

A girl i knew got it because she took her dog to a dogpark and her dog ended up getting ticks from another dog. Apparently dog parks are bad because all dogs do there is swap diseases.

The symptoms of lyme disease, including the neurological effects you're describing, occurred. It fits the description of lyme disease.

You have provided no evidence whatsoever of your own theory.

Fug....

I pull at least 20 or 30 ticks off myself every summer.... Live off of lake Erie in Ohio ...

They never seem to dig in, fwiw, every single one I have had on me is just crawling around. Even the ones I found after waking up in the morning.

Checked. Lyme disease is old. It's the Mycoplasma Fermentens that's new and was introduced to tick colonies on Plum Island in the 50s-60s. This creates a new disease that's unnatural and elongated, thus Chronic Lyme gets misdiagnosed as a host of other autoimmune diseases.

I only live about 30 min from lake Erie. Although in my life I think I've only gotten maybe 10 ticks (7 of which was when I lived in Kentucky, 1 in Florida) I still hated the fuckers. Just be careful lad. Ticks aren't anything to fuck around with, so keep your grass cut, and spray around your house/any area you own, least monthly for ticks.

It fits the description of hundreds of fucking things—The symptoms are vague and ambiguous and could be caused by one of the hundreds of other tick borne pathogens.
For instance, bartonella henselae, can precipitate similar symptoms and too is carried by ticks.

The French instance of Lyme disease you mention also doesn't sound a thing like what I said
Meningitis is very serious and fits more with viral encephalitic infection, also tick borne, than it does with Lyme.

>You have provided no evidence whatsoever of your own theory.
I actually have provided plenty of evidence.
1. The biological weapons facility at Plum Island.
2. The concentration and exodus of Lyme Disease from point of origin Lyme, Connecticut
Anyone with half a brain can connect the dots.

It doesn't matter if it was found in an iceman from millennia ago. It is neither proof of it being commonly tick borne, (at one time, Lyme disease was entirely geographically limited to North America), nor does not sufficiently explain the unusual presence and concentration of centered around a biological weapons research facility.

>not
it*

i absolutely despise these fuckers
i once walked through a nest and had hundreds of the damn things on me

Same. I once walked into a corn field to take a piss and when I walked out I had hundreds of almost invisible baby ticks covering my entire body.

i would eradicate ticks before niggers and maybe even jews

A biological weapons facility existing is not evidence of an outbreak.
If the symptoms of a bioweapon are too similar to other natural infections to tell apart by symptoms it must not be a particularly dangerous bioweapon.
If it was found in a caveman's skeleton it wasn't created by the bioweapons lab.
If the same infection existed thousands of years ago, there's no reason it couldn't transition to ticks, as it would do easily by blood transfer.

Lyme is easily treated with antibiotics.

I have never been bitten by a tick and go out to forests regularly, are they not as common in the UK/Europe?

It's my dogs bringing them in the house. We do a lot of hiking.

The reason they're jumping off the dogs is because I use a tick and flea medication on them. I think the meds keep the ticks from wanting to feed on the dog so they end up jumping ship when they feel the warmth of another body... Or however it is a tick navigates.

>grew up in black related area
>practically lived in the woods as a forest child, innawoods daily for hours and hours
>this was before home PCs were affordable for poorfags, had few to no vidya, nothng else to do, woods erryday
>got hundreds of tick bites, even chiggers a few times
>never got lyme disease (cousin got it though)
Just have good tough blood bruh, and you won't get diseases. Cousin was a wimp. I could walk up to roadkill and eat it raw and not have ill effects because my body has been trained since youth for innawoodsing. My father has been a lifelong hunter in that area and never got lymes.

the Lyme disease found in iceman, that may of been a weaker strain, or a strain that wasn't particularly dangerous at all? I think the other guy is getting at is, this current strain that's dangerous is new, and was made at that weapon lab, don't think he means Lyme disease just started recently.

I'm only briefly reading over what you guys are saying, so I could be wrong.

I think it`s birds in general. So if you don`t live in a city build some birdhouses in your yard or have chickens if you can. Try to have as many bird around you as possible.

They tend to like hot places (which is ironic cause most the deadliest diseases they carry, are typically found in cold climates)

They need lots of forest, jungle, high grass and other shit like that. UK tends to have a lot of towns/cities so they would never thrive there. Also, you're on an island, so it's hard for them to get over there in the first place

so many morons today.
Lyme disease is a result of FERAL CATS.
all ground nesting birds like quail and grouse have been decimated in the last 50 years. quail would eat thier weight in ticks a day.
overpopulation leads to disease.
blame cat loving enviornmental terrorists for your disease faggots.

Australia is so fucked with Lyme disease. What is crazy is that the (((government))) says that Lyme disease doesn't exist in Australia. I have no idea why they don't want to admit it.

People get bitten by ticks, they get all the symptoms of Lyme Disease and you want to know what it's classified as?

Lyme-like Disease. It's ridiculous.

If he has any evidence of that (or anything else) I've yet to see it.

>If it was found in a caveman's skeleton it wasn't created by the bioweapons lab.
It was weaponized there obviously. The means of creating a new species of bacteria is extremely difficult and would not have been possible then. Saying it was "created in a lab", was a simplification. Nobody is going to read lines of text elucidating how a pathogen is weaponized. Saying "created" simplifies things into layman's terms.
You create a false dichotomy representing it this way. "well it's one or the other, hehe, I win the argument!"

If it was common ages ago, why is it not more prevalent in Europe?
Why is it so rarely observed in ticks populations Europe? Why did not such a communicable disease, able to be harbored by ticks, exponentially increase until the point of near total 100% saturation as one would expect?

They navigate mainly by carbon dioxide. And yeah I feel ya man, in KY my dogs was each taking in probably 20+ ticks a day. Buggers love them. I remember one time, when I was at an appointment, and outside the building was this huge, fat (I assume) wild dog. It was friendly and when I went to rub it's stomach, it had over 300+ ticks. So many, that it would take probably a full day to pluck them all out.

He's probably just a schizo, that lab he's referring to, is linked to hundreds of various conspiracies. I believe it shutdown, like 10+ years ago, so idk. Just don't see the point in fucking with ticks, most Americans don't even spend a considerable amount of time outside to even get a tick, so it seems like a waste of time.

I just checked a tick map and the area I live is very cold as in 15°C is hot to me but we have high risk. Never known anyone to get bit other than my dogs, maybe the number of birds where I am keeps them from being a problem.

>do a lot of hiking, and spending time in the back country
>feelsgoodman
>start getting chronic fatigue
>joints start getting riddled with arthritis
>go to pajeet doctor
>"its all in your head user, take these (((psychotropic pills)))"
>yeah, nah
mfw health lifestyle choices probably fucked my shit up. Should have stuck to vidya.

Attached: temp.jpg (228x211, 10K)

Jesus Christ. Glad to be rid of all this shit. Not even mosquitoes here.

holy shit i drive past that starbucks on the way to see my cousins innawoods

How did you get it user??

get your blood calcium levels checked. you may have primary hyperparathyroidism.

It is quite prevalent in europe.
academic.oup.com/jpubhealth/article/39/1/74/3065724
>232125 cases in europe per year, approximately

cdc.gov/lyme/stats/humancases.html
>In this study, researchers estimated that 329,000 (range 296,000–376,000) cases of Lyme disease occur annually in the United States.

That's hardly rare.

They do exist in the UK but mostly around where sheep are farmed and on the sheep themselves.

Yeah man. Ticks are odd fucks, they usually have favorites. Hence why someone could get dozens of ticks in a year and some could go there entire life without getting a tick.

dumb ass. it still open.
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/nyregion/plum-island-home-to-top-secret-lab-faces-uncertain-future.html

Maybe it has something to do with that gene that makes mosquitos less likely to bite you.

Get a b-shot user. My mom got one last month and her energy improved greatly.

My mom got Lyme disease from a tick but she was able to cure it.

How?

start taking penis enlarger pills user you have boneitis you need to get more boners and your bones will get better

I remember a tick borne disease that kills dogs came over to the UK from the US in 2016 because we relaxed laws related to pet travel.

I had lyme disease 20 years ago as a teenager. I tell you it really fucks you up. It was in June or so and it was hot outside and I remember I didn't feel well the day before and so I stayed home not going to school. Star Trek TNG was on and I watched it, and I realized my fiber was getting stronger and stronger to the point I was pretty much delusional. My mother drove me to the doctor, thankfully he was a good guy and he found the rash from the tick bite... and I went on antibiotics immediately. Took another 2 weeks before really feeling well again.

Completely fucks you up if you do not develop a rash and the doctor doesn't know what is going on.

CT here, I know lots of people with Lyme, it definitely sucks. Constantly checking myself/son after being in the woods or even the back yard also sucks.

Attached: 1517849701605s.jpg (125x101, 3K)

also, my wife son and I all have blonde hair blue eyes, spare us on the day of the purge

Lyme disease is boreliosis right? You understand it existed long before USA was even a country?

Attached: Borelioza.jpg (780x520, 40K)

Poor doggo.

She got in in 2017, so you can treat it with certain antibiotics within a certain amount of time of infection and it goes away.

It never affected people the way it affects them now. Shepherds would get it all the time from sheep but it never made them want to die

Had blood checked several times (seemed like a pretty comprehensive suite of tests), no clues.

Do you just go to your general practitioner for a b-vitamin shot in the US?

>order el cheapo penis enlargement pills from china
>get lead poisoning
>schwing!

Modern day lyme disease is spread through ticks im pretty sure.
Not hard to pick the cunts off with tweezers.

Ad hominem (a false one at that)
I am not a conspiratard.
I offered a curiosity that should activate the almonds of anyone with a brain—the proximity of the biological weapons facility to and the extreme concentration of Lyme in the vicinity immediately surrounding it and outgrowth from there.

If it was paranoia or conspiratard tier, the response to criticism is to accost any counter points as being "part of it" and thus "shills". I am not doing that
>that lab he's referring to, is linked to hundreds of various conspiracies.

Did I allege any other conspiracy?
I don't believe that the facility is linked to anything else. and never mentioned it was. You are trying to slander me by false association. Unlike many, I do not believe in a widespread medical conspiracy.
>well these people believe retarded things, so he must also believe them!
I mentioned, in particular, tick populations.
Giving aggregate instances of Lyme disease diagnoses totals is meaningless and is a separate matter entirely. They could have had a it through traveling at any point in their life or through sexually transmitted infections.
Not in the concentrations in the tick populations of nearly 100% that we see today.
Did you read the thread?

Attached: Lyme-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 92K)

Do you have a source showing that ticks have less occurrence of lyme disease in europe? I have no reason to believe that given the incidence of infection in humans is similar. The occurrence statistics I showed were from infections reported per year, in europe.

>fiber

Fever.

Yes, i read the thread. I also know that bacterias and viruses can mutate very fast to overcome the immunologic system of their host. So this whole biological weapon theory sounds unreasonable to me. But you might be right, you might be wrong, i won't judge, but i need some proof.

how did humans survived such disease before modern medicine? i reckon they had to go innawoods daily to hunt or chop trees

My wife was diagnosed with Lyme induced carditis. Days in the hospital months of at home iv antibiotics. Also diagnosed with a co-infection call Bartinella (cat scratch fever) which can be as bad as Lyme. Massive changes to her personality and health.
Her mother diagnosed with atypical Parkinson disease for 20 year. Now wheelchair bound, and can't feed herself. Park meds ineffective. Tested for Lyme and Bart low and behold she has both. Give antibiotics massive improvements.

It is quite spread here, particularly in Alsace, but generally nationwide in France
know of a few people having Lyme disease (noticeably one who would always go camping in the wild, though illegal here, which incited him to go to secluded wooden areas)

That's because "chronic Lyme disease" is a new, not real disease.

if you don't eat junk food lymes does nothing to you, lymes is related to diabetes and aids

No, it's bacteria.

Lyme disease is really just a blanket term for many many many viruses carried by ticks.

I have been bit so many times, in Wisconsin. Really sucks.

>libtard areas most heavily affected
Kek, god bless.

I'm moving to New Hampshire next year. North Conway is max comfy

No, it's not.

aem.asm.org/content/77/11/3838.full
Somewhat high, but the sampling does not show 100% prevalence is it does, repeatedly, in the most saturated areas of the US.

Attached: prevalance.jpg (1800x1216, 251K)

Loudon or Chichester/Epsom/Northwood?

damn right it is, see

Pau D'arco extract can BTFO lyme disease.

wtf my whole state is dark purple

Attached: NJisfucked.png (56x65, 7K)

You provided a source that shows lime disease is widely prevalent in europe, with no comparison data for the US other than your own words. There are regions from that data that show near 100% prevalence, which would mimic areas near lime, connecticut. As you showed in your chart from the OP, it's not 100% prevalent in all ticks across the united states either. There are hotspots for lyme disease in both continents.

>Being this bugman

Attached: download (37).jpg (474x565, 38K)

Its a crafted biological bacterial disease. It started there, right outside a government bio research lab. Think.

based opossums, truly /ourmarsupials/

Stay the fuck out of the woods if you live in flyover states. Nothing good ever came from going there. If you want to go off the grid, I would recommend the less-traditional route: the desert. It's a lot harder, because, well, it's a desert. But the forests are ruined.

Don't fuck with aardvarks though, you can get leprousy from their feet.

perfect out yesterday

You can keep ticks away from you and your pets by supplementing your/their diet with brewers yeast and garlic as well as consuming foods that are rich in sulfur.

can you fucking retards please go kill yourselves or at least go back to r*ddit?no, lyme isn't le ebil artificial super disease, it has been around for decades now here in europe
i'm fucking sick of your kind of retards, you're why Jow Forums has become so cancerous

CT fag here. Got lymes as a kid in the 90s. Was temporarily paralyzed from it and it never really goes away. Its not fun.

Attached: image.jpg (199x138, 11K)

caused by contamination in your body from various toxins, bacteria has nothing to do with it

lymes is a military bio weapon developed at oak ridge

Tfw vector area coverage is increasing with increasing temps. They're in my area now. Canada doesnt even know how to properly test/treat it