Alcohol

The Truth About Alcohol

Attached: ! 1513333208518.jpg (692x692, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2017/05/17/which-eu-state-is-the-world-s-heaviest-drinking-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: ! 1513324050089.jpg (900x473, 176K)

Attached: ! 1513333284393.jpg (768x768, 72K)

Attached: ! 21d56f5e0f2059c18e4db02e100add28.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Attached: ! brain.png (1636x877, 1.44M)

Attached: ! f396d951ef668520bcb26c7ded2a5082.jpg (1152x950, 517K)

Attached: $ 5_brain-facts.jpg (900x788, 287K)

Attached: $ 15220245_1751654335159455_1447248258484639396_n.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Attached: $ Alcohol kills your brain, damages your heart, ruins your liver.png (495x691, 334K)

Attached: alcohol-brain.jpg (500x379, 71K)

Don't enumerate all the systems affected like a buffoon. Just say it fucks with your dick - much more effective.

Whats the point of this? Trying to scare people doesn't work.
>t. Quit 1 month ago.

>Doesn't indulge in a moderate and responsible amount of a substance that mankind has been making since the very birth of civilization

What are you? Muslim?

civilization is a jewish trick, so no

Ha, you still think Jews are real!

>never had a sip because family full of alcoholics
>turn 27
>meh, how bad can it be ?
>drinking a bottle of wine and a couple of coronad every night
>it’s bad guys. I am not even on the road to recovery :(

Things that trigger pol:

Saying alcohol is bad
Saying straight anal sex is completely healthy

Attached: 13D8A627-5FBF-449E-BA3E-979127324A6D.jpg (960x720, 78K)

There with you dude, trying to quit but goddamn it's just so tasty

Bullshit OP I bet you work for the pharma companies, we've used alcohol as medicine for centuries.

I bet you eat McDonalds and smoke tobacco so how can you say alcohol is unhealthy! You eat an apple which has sugar in it so its not like you don't take drugs

But the only way I can cope with the world is to check out of it. My country exists as a shell of its former self and my job has me working with dropouts and potheads. The culmination of my misguided choices as a teen has made my adult life almost unbearable so I make the choice to at least contribute whilst offing my self rather than step in front of a train.

Funny how the only people that dont like alcohol have either never tried or are retards like this with no self control

ALCOHOL IS NOT ADDICTIVE. It's called moderation

I don’t drink and I’ve never made a fuss about it or volunteered to tell people, but when I’m in a situation where I have to tell them, they get really mad.

Same thing happens with coffee. I don’t like it and it hurts my stomach.

the only causal factor for artherosclerosis is having high cholesterol, only if you have high cholesterol, alcohol can cause artherosclerosis

t. doctor

you forgot bone cancer.

>truth about alcohol

Its a fuck ton of sugar. Sugar is poison.

Why does it trigger people so much when someone doesn’t like alcohol? These people who get mad remind me of Vegans.

fpbp

True my good potatonigger, but it is addictive in the same way that weed is. You start to crave the numbness and the buzz to the point that you can’t live without it.

>ALCOHOL IS NOT ADDICTIVE
lol
>looks at flag
LOL

Yeah sure whatever. You clearly are a pharma shill. Alcohol has tonnes of proven medical benefits. You've eaten an apple before haven't? Guess whats in apples. Sugar. A drug.

How can you say alcohol is bad when you smoke tobacco and eat Mcdonalds

No wonder he became an alcoholic, look at the size of his brain!

>fpbp
get out

I don’t smoke tobacco and I don’t eat McDonald’s. I also didn’t say alcohol is bad. I said I didn’t like it.

Triggered.

Reading this while drinking, does that make you mad OP?

Attached: Me.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>I can quit anytime I want!
How about now retard?

The only reason alcohol is legal is because we failed to keep it illegal. That doesn't change the fact that it's a dangerous substance that should be heavily controlled and kept from society.

>alcohol kills you
oh god yes another one down the hatch

Thanks for the reminder to stay sober. It's been almost a month straight for me

Attached: 25289525_1482951758466716_2985236458522444504_n.jpg (480x724, 36K)

It is though chemically in the brain after drinking enough for long enough.There is a reason people get DT's or die from withdrawal. Binge drinking has a different effect usually brain damage over time as opposed to liver/organ problems with habitual drinking. It is a choice though, I don't believe addiction is a "disease" per se.

t. Drunk

Alcohol absolutely is addictive, alcoholics can't even go cold turkey because of lethal withdrawal syndromes.
Moreover, self control is a limited resource, why would you waste it on something as money-consuming and productivity inhibiting as alcohol.

Fyi, glucose and fructose are not the same. They are not processed the same way by the body. Your "apple" comparison is not adiquate. Stop drunk posting.

using alcohol for your skin or medicinal tinctures is fine but beer drinkers are truly subhuman trash that have no discipline and are enslaved but their gut bacteria.

Attached: 7.jpg (180x191, 12K)

Alcohol breaks down the barriers in your brain and allows you to see the truth behind society. If it weren't for alcohol I wouldn't be redpilled.

Attached: tripu.jpg (250x202, 28K)

Ha coming from the land of the drunks

It really varies from person to person though, I've been drinking myself through depression years ago with heavy amounts of that shit but never had any withdrawal symptoms once I stopped. Fortunately the rest of my body remained healthy too.
But as with everything, moderation is key. Although if you're prone to binge drinking or addictions in general, you probably shouldn't drink too much or anything at all.

You sound like a faggot.

I'm not addicted, I drink because I should enjoy it. Funny how the only people that don't like alcohol have never tried it lol

Attached: thirdeye.jpg (201x251, 21K)

Im a slav alcohol makes me feel good, and i get fucked up only a couple times a year so get fucked

t. Pharma shill

>I drink because I enjoy it.
Sure thing junky.

You write like an underage kike.

>alcohol = sugar
american education everyone

Says the one whos shilling for pharmaceutical companies

Attached: toxic_sugar1.jpg (884x821, 333K)

>the only causal factor for artherosclerosis is having high cholesterol, only if you have high cholesterol, alcohol can cause artherosclerosis

I knew a liver transplant surgeon who told me that the biggest harm to the liver comes from obesity rather than excessive alcohol consumption.

Exactly and these retards want to say "hurr alcohol is addictive" while they take sugar and weed, two highly substances. It's because they are shills working for the pharmaceutical comapnies. Alcohol opened my eyes to the truth and I am now redpilled on many topics. They probably watched prohibition era propaganda and now they hate alcohol lmao

Drinking here is considered a national sport,eat shit weak western pussified faggots.

euronews.com/2017/05/17/which-eu-state-is-the-world-s-heaviest-drinking-country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption_per_capita

Alcoholics should turn their addictions into other addictions. Like dollfagging for example.
You won't have enough money for alcohol when your using the money to buy your doll cute clothes!

Attached: 1471607775901.jpg (930x1240, 282K)

Geniet er lekker van!

>muh illegal drugs need to stay illegal

Fuck off you unamerican boomer faggot. The American dream is the pursuit of happiness. If drinking oneself retarded makes someone happy, so be it. Who are you to tell others how to live and what they can/cannot do? I bet your smug faggot ass is happy the feds take 40% of your paycheck in the name of things like the war in drugs. You deserve nothing but the rope. Fucking nigger.

Attached: 1520474248326.png (368x701, 461K)

he's right, although you should moderate your alcohol intake regardless if you want a lower risk of cardiovascular diseases or liver disease.

Alcohol isn't a drug it comes from nature. Why would something natural be harmful?

bump

I just quit drinking last week. I enjoy coming home and relaxing with a 6 pack 3 to 4 times a week. been doing it for about 4 yrs now and started thinking about my health. started lifting again and getting back in shape. been trying to research and see what my chances are of getting away with drinking that much for that long without permanent damage.

Attached: 1508608273973.png (483x604, 261K)

yeah, like ricin for example

Why in the fuck would I be mad about you damaging your own body. Your body your life you are the one who is going to pay for it down the road been there done that

yeah or weed

Considering that there's a pack of drunk gypsies lingering around the train station near my uni at any given time, I'm inclined to agree with you.

Alcohol is mainly sugar you stupid fuck. Do you think before you post?

checked

You can't have anyone tell you this, you have to see it on your own

No offense but if you didn't get any withdrawal you werent drinking enough or like you said knew how to moderate it. Like i said it depends on how much you are drinking. If you dumping a fifth a day for 2 years and stop you will sure as shit feel something. I do agree though, moderation is key. Ive been off the hard sauce but still drink beer. Also binge drinking can lead to kindling withdrawal which can damage the over more that constant drinking due to many minor withdrawals.

you call alcohol (a) sugar and you call someone else stupid? go back to school, cletus

Attached: LotGH alcohol.jpg (1920x1440, 385K)

>weed is a drug
>sugar is a drug

You said these things. They are natural. Stop posting and sleep off your booze.

Is that a photoshop?

Also, I thought this board was supposed to be for politically incorrect stuff.

Is it politically incorrect to say people shouldn't drink?

natural =/= good for you, though

Drinking a glass of wine once every day is beneficial to your health.
Even exercising is detrimental to your health if you overdo it. Moral of the story: stop being retarded and use that amazing frontal cortex to control yourself.

doe sit feel good taking it up the ass from pharma companies? You should try DMT and drink some vodka it would really open your mind

>too much of something is bad for you
Imagine my shock. Also all of those can come naturally so just don’t overdo your liquor.
Please kill Yourself

>can't read properly
>tells others to go back to school

Good job waffle nigger

Tell us how you really feel about pharma user.

i'm still right, where the fuck is there sugar in vodka or gin or bourbon?

>natural = good

Nothing is good for you in excess.

It was pretty much half a bottle of vodka a day, nearly every day. No idea if you need a higher amount of alcohol to develop some addiction to it. I mean fuck, I've seen people seriously say you're an alcoholic if you're drinking a beer every other day, I have no fucking clue what's actually the treshold.

Is buttchugging redpilled user?

Alcohol has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years before the big pharma companies came in and push their drugs to make a profit. They tired to ban alcohol already through prohibition propaganda but that didnt work so now they are doing it through riasing taxes on alcohol

The threshold is when it negatively affects you or those around you. Or if you can't stop.

You UnAustralian fuck.
Get the hell out of my country with that "Don't drink alcohol" shit

You might have a point if drunk driving wasn't a thing. Are the roads just not dangerous enough for you?

When someone gets intoxicated they become a liability at best, a danger to everyone around them at worst. Intoxicating yourself should be illegal as well as all the means to do so. Enforcement just isn't heavy enough which is why we now have an opioid crisis as well.

You patriotic wanker

I'd be careful showing that flag if you haven't even drunk enough to experience DT's, retard.
Yeah no. Not even close. Weed is way less intrusive.
Incredibly bad for you. Coming from a big drinker

This is wrong. It *does* dissolve problems, albeit temporarily.

lava is natural
drinking lava is not good for you

/thread

Actually drunk driving is safer than sober because drunk drivers know they are drunk and drive slower and more carefully as a result

I have basically nothing to live for, let me have my small vices or you'll see me on the news

DTs just come from people not being able to handle alcohol. Not my fault you are a pussy

>Chemical in alcohol specifically inhibits cortex ability to prevent having another with each successive drink.

Attached: 1518116721361.jpg (450x370, 16K)

Depends on if you binge or drink habitual, you said about half a fifth everyday so you must realized and stopped before you had to drink the whole thing to get drunk. Your tolerance will higher over time. Bascially if you need more and more and keep indulging you an alc. If uou binge and need more and more to get drunk over time your an alc. That how i gauge it. Nothing set in stone. Like you said its all individual. I knew i had a problem when i could finish almost a handle a night and not die.

>lack of enforcement is why we have a opioid crisis
>not because of the feds making drugs illegal while at the same time having doctors shove their pills down everyones throats