Claiming to be a “””true Christian”””

>claiming to be a “””true Christian”””
>not being Gnostic

You claim to be a true follower of Christ? Do have any of the secret knowledge? Unless you understand Gnostic Christianity is the only way you may as well be a Jew.

Learn the truth.

Attached: BD7CA39E-9F18-4333-859D-32BB50FA59DD.jpg (450x452, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-canonical_books_referenced_in_the_Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=fVL-sYPvfjk
scribd.com/document/9361032/Appendix-III-Adamic-Man-Israelites-the-Ethnos
scribd.com/document/9361039/Identity-II-Kenites
scribd.com/document/21278115/Cain-Satanic-Seedline-Comparet
youtube.com/watch?v=qxxM-UZhZT0
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Gale
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christians are Jews.

Fuck off jew

This

I've been reading as much of the available Gnostic scriptures that I can. I've had a few mystic experiences with Christ. What is the best way to proceed? I know that there has to be an undiscovered ocean that I've barely dipped my fingers into. I'm hungry.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4

youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo

youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ

Why are you taking Genesis 3 out of context?

We now know good and evil, that doesn't mean that we are God.

>claiming to be a “””true Christian”””
>is a gay faggot

Attached: 1523211739249.jpg (750x713, 81K)

No you are a filthy jew, jews hate christ with a passion

You're taking Genesis 3 out of context again.
Have you even read it?
It's about Adam and Eve eating the "fruit", and getting the knowledge of good and evil, not being God.
Just read it in its entirety if you don't believe me.

Genesis 3:1-8
3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

>inb4 B-but muh pyramids and tetrahedrons.

There's a reason "jews" use that symbol.
It has nothing to do with David.

kys heretic

Chile limon doritos flamas por favor

Attached: 1524157522585.jpg (249x187, 6K)

אֱלֹהִ֔ים = God
כֵּֽאלֹהִ֔ים = as gods

user, the texts aren't the same, you new age Babylonian Worshipers like to cherry pick from the Bible, it's honestly sad.
Go practice your Buddhism splashed with Rothschild logos symbolism somewhere else.

1 TIMOTHY 1:4

The writings of the Apostle John are literally tracts AGAINST Gnosticism and its elitist brand of fused pagan mystic rubbish.

Romans 2:28-29
John 8:37-47

I bet you believe in genealogy, amirite?

Get lost with this Gnostic heresy, you snake worshipper

Attached: DeletThisChan.png (500x500, 120K)

Gnosticism isn't Christianity and there is no "secret knowledge" it is all out there in the open, as truth is and should be. Only the powere of evil try to obfuscate it and draw your attention away.

Gnosticism has always been a heresy, a satanic lie, and secret knowledge is a Mystery Babylon thing, so no wonder that its modern adepts are freemasons.

>not even a Mormon

Your a pleb

Attached: IMG-20180419-WA0005.jpg (900x1600, 272K)

Listen to the Mystery Babylon series by William Cooper.

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Also for an in depth study of the gnostic heresy see Irenaeus, "against heresies"

> there is no "secret knowledge"

False.

> it is all out there in the open, as truth is and should be.

You're right in saying this, but you don't know why you're right. Think about why Jesus often said "he who has ears to hear, let him hear", and remember what he said when his disciples asked him why he spoke in parables and not plainly.

Checked.

And the real reptile worshipers come out now.
And mention of esoteric knowledge and they shit themselves.

>False.
okay now elaborate instead of leaving it at that u pompous twat

Megachurch christians are shills. What you said is partly true.

As if, but go ahead and believe heresies, see how far it gets you. You like the way the world is now? Get ready for worse

>1 post by this ID

>Think about why Jesus often said "he who has ears to hear, let him hear", and remember what he said when his disciples asked him why he spoke in parables and not plainly.
He didn't always speak in parables man.
Seriously, what's wrong with you guys, it says we understand good and evil like God, not that we're Gods. It says the Law is written on our hearts, everyone knows.

Romans 2:15
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Try explaining how this is somehow a parable...
John 8:37-47
In these verses, he pretty much spells out your,"Think about why Jesus often said "he who has ears to hear, let him hear", which is about faith and the commandments, not "Hey guys, you're literally God. God is in us, we aren't him.

Oops, I may have thought you were other user, sorry if I got the wrong guy there.

Define secret knowledge

Is getting to control your subconcious and full awareness the ultimate endgame? Yes.

Are there angels, out of body experiences, afterlife experiences? No.

Are you supposed to ditch experiences in this world for spiritual experiences that do not improve your experiences in the material world? Definately not.

>Are there angels, out of body experiences, afterlife experiences? No.
You'd have to cherry pick huge chunks of the Bible to believe this.

Fair enough. Let's start with the assumption that the current canonical Bible, accepted by most mainstream Christians, is infallible. This is a popular notion that many Christians agree on. Now let's put up two popular beliefs from this same camp that preclude the possibility of secret knowledge and demonstrate how the canonical Bible itself disagrees with these claims.

>Claim 1: The Bible is complete. In other words, there are no holy texts outside of the canonical Scripture and there never will be.

The Bible itself never indicates that this is the case, the closest people attempting to prove this can get is to pull that line from Revelation which demonstrably refers only to Revelation itself (if any add or take away from this book, let them be accursed, or some such). There is also the line from Paul about not accepting another Gospel, but in order to think that this indicates Scripture in general you would have to think that the canonical Bible is what Paul means when he says "Gospel", even though the canonical Bible was nowhere near formation. Let alone the pesky fact that this line of reasoning would oppose other, later texts in the New Testament, like Revelation for example.

The difficulty of proving this in the negative is met with an ease of proving this in the positive however. By that I mean that it is incredibly easy to prove that Scripture exists outside of the Bible, seeing as the Bible itself mentions a whole host of texts that the authors clearly consider to be Scripture that are not included in the canon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-canonical_books_referenced_in_the_Bible

One of the most egregious examples in this is the Book of Enoch, which, given its dates of composition, its clear allegiance to later Christian theological points, and the attitude towards it in Jude, makes the current act of refusing it canonical position irrational bordering on insane.

Cont.

> For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

P.S. Everyone I know who's delved into gnosticism has unchained severe mental issues, mainly schizophrenia.

>y-you must be insane because you don't worship a jewish god

Kek

I was referring to the gnostic part.

Didn't mean to interrupt the christianity session. The bible is a worthwhile read, but it's not my kind of religion nor am I really interested in talking about it.

I believe religions don't matter anyway - your ethics do though and we've seen what fanatics of any religion/ideology are like.

t. Skimmed through the Gnosticism wikipedia page

>Claim 2: There is no such thing as "secret knowledge" the whole point of the Gospel is that all things are spoken of plainly to any plebe who is interested and wants to believe.

This position is destroyed numerous times over simply by a read-through of the New Testament. Here are a few choice selections:

>The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

>He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. This is why I speak to them in parables:

He goes on to quote the obvious and well known Isaiah verse. "The knowledge of the secrets of heaven" apparently doesn't just exist, but also is offered selectively.

>Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 3:18

Clearly a call to the traditional position of the wise man, or "man of understanding". (Google that phrase).

>I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

1 Corinthians 3:2

Another instance referring to higher knowledge. What else could Paul be referring to? For reference to "food", is often a metaphor, used by Christ as well as others, to indicate spiritual knowledge.

There is much more evidence in the positions of the earliest church fathers, many of whom believed in the existence of secret or higher knowledge, revealed to people Christ selected.

The whole opposition to this is an anti-esoteric and anti-hierarchical bias, coming out of the current popular egalitarian interpretation of Jesus's philosophy. This interpretation has little foundation other than the popular thought of the age, but...

Cont.

>Claiming to be a true Christian
>Homo flag

One way would be to accept that most religions have a common ground.
I've combined orthodox notions with gnostic lessons (especially since the secret chapters are so interesting and fascinating), added the hindu reincarnation and figured out that the human body is a space suit controlled by an eternal soul, an eternal piece of God. That's why Jesus set up his own death, to get rid of the body and be set free as a spirit, as a soul, as the God which he represented.

Knowledge of good and evil (esoteric knowledge) should be avoided. OP is a jew.

Gnosticism isn't even the only proponent of salvific or liberating knowledge, the aim of meditation, tantra and yoga is to have liberating knowledge of the true Self, which is salvific, just like in gnosticism.

Attached: 25348628_1547755018645323_7751921081547651922_n.jpg (753x321, 34K)

ASTRAL MATZOS OF DOOM!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1514435007826.jpg (720x805, 105K)

>I believe religions don't matter anyway
You're right and Jesus actually pretty much says that, Religion usually leads to Tradition and that isn't the way.

Matthew 19:16-22
Jesus Counsels the Rich Young Ruler
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

Can you stop with the satan shilling already? Thanks

Attached: 1513189564728.jpg (246x205, 11K)

>close-minded pleb that thinks he's a leaf and once he dies, the show is over.
Weakness disgusts me.

Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Attached: 1524657089156.jpg (500x375, 19K)

You make no sense.
>gypsy calling out leaf

Attached: autistical spewing.jpg (500x700, 64K)

You're destined to come back and live the life of a faggot just about forever. Esoteric knowledge is a must in order to understand the bigger picture. Nice try, schlomo.

Attached: Blank+_6b2fdff7480b271b330705facabd83d6.jpg (688x456, 36K)

...but contemporary Christians who believe this have a number of difficult questions to answer, for Christ did not conduct his ministry in an egalitarian manner, especially not with respect to knowledge, and the church itself is not set up in an egalitarian way with respect to hierarchy.

Why did Christ reveal his knowledge in plain terms only to his disciples, speaking in parables (read: in code) to everyone else? Not only that, but among the 12 disciples Christ spoke to some preferentially, there are of course the 3 - James, John, and Peter. And even of the 3 there was the 1 - John - whom Jesus loved. To further make the point, Jesus picked these disciples himself, rather than simply accepting who came to him with a drive like an equal opportunity employer.

Even if you think that the Bible itself contains all of Jesus's plainly spoken knowledge, which seems dubious, you still have to answer the question: why did Jesus hide it while he was conducting his ministry? Indeed, why did he hide it essentially until the disciples managed to write it down and compound it? He never considered it essential to reveal knowledge freely to everyone. In fact, he seemed to consider it important to select who he would reveal knowledge to.

The overall point is that Jesus did not intend to destroy the position of hierarchical understanding of knowledge, or the structure of secret knowledge. Instead he wanted to destroy the human control of that hierarchy. It is not the Pharisaical understanding of the "wise men", based on a human institution, that should prevail, but one that is more intuitively based on selection by the Divine and adherence to the Divine.

Finally, a Gnostic thread that isn't shitflinging.

Can any of you guys give me the lowdown on Hermes Trismegistus?

we you not in the previous one? That was great fun.

Why do you think you are not the person who has wandered away into myths?

Jews love esoteric knowledge the most. Catholics should avoid it as it's the hidden fruit.

Nah, I spent all of last night dipping into the exoteric Christian threads which were nothing but shitflinging Prots and Caths.

aww mate check the archive, worth reading through.

Attached: 1349441542950.jpg (800x552, 194K)

Catholics are biggest spiritual retards in recorded history. Basically turned into shit after the crusades stopped (the only time when christian violence was justified.)

I am not Christian,tho. But I did read the bible and say that there is alot of important things to be learned from it.

>Hermes Trismegistus?
Hermeticism, not gnosticism.

>Spiritual Alchemy
>dogmatic moralism
>demiurge a good guy
>destroy your ego (this is a bad idea irl)

Can't be helped that it was (((infiltrated)))

he wrote Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, right?

Precisely, but it's not like any catholic would be capable of calling out the Vatican for the fraud it always was . I'm not talking about Francis, benedict or john paul, I'm talking about the whole fake shit and the passion through which catholics listen to the words of a chosen person (not even a voted one.)

kek

Christians are the seed of Abraham and they are part of the spirtual nation of Israel, but they are not Jew.

Jews hate Christians, and up until about 1890's the default Christians position was anti-semitic.

The red book is choice.

Don't forget. (((Jews))) are not Jews.

>Do have any of the secret knowledge?
It's not secret anymore. Just still obscured by vague mystic language.

But it all looks so wholesome and holy...

Attached: seems legit.jpg (940x705, 219K)

The tree is in the midst, but that is better translated "middle". The knowledge of good and evil is the dark knowledge of god. It both liberates and enslaves. It is the cross between the higher and lower which is the great unattainable attainment of the christ.

>gnosticism

direct from the mouth of the dragon

jews of spirit
not of the flesh

This again?

Attached: bible jewish.png (1097x552, 727K)

gnostics are usually just larping around with thier mythology when it's the buddhists who are actually achieving enlightement(gnosis)

Jews Are Not Israel Or The Chosen People
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

>claiming to be Christian
>being a gnostic heretic

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well. The devils also believe — and tremble.

James 2:19

Here guys have some secret knowledge, straight from the corpus hermeticum

Attached: comprehensive guide on how to not be evil.png (494x99, 4K)

the fk?

Attached: 1516406295526.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Read the filename

OP's pic is unrelated if he's talking about xstian gnosticism, Christ was only a title then.

I did. Only Good that comes from me is from the Holy Spirits guidance

And what did the holy spirit tell you to do?

If I remember right they hated the old Testament too, and were )))barbaric(((, they probably didn't like fags either.

Answer faglord, if it's guiding you then what did it tell you?

Alien Eastern religion filth circle jerk thread, youtube.com/watch?v=fVL-sYPvfjk

He's to busy on his knees being a slave to speak.

Are you actually asking if some dove landed on my window sill and started cooing orders?

FPBP

Christians participate in the Babylonian Mystery religion because one Jew out of millions decided to reject degeneracy.

Go worship a European god instead.

Christians are cucks who think they oppose the Jew when in fact they perpetuate the meme by falling for the safety valve of the New World Order secret societies.

I am so tired of this Jewry worldwide.

No, you said exactly this.
>Only Good that comes from me is from the Holy Spirits guidance
Protip, a book isn't a holy spirit. Only you can guide your own actions. Break your conditioning and get your shit together.

Attached: alex jones.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Learn the real truth!

Adamic Man, Israel and The Ethnos by Arnold Murray
scribd.com/document/9361032/Appendix-III-Adamic-Man-Israelites-the-Ethnos

(((Kenites))) by Arnold Murray
scribd.com/document/9361039/Identity-II-Kenites

The Cain Satanic Seedline by Bertrand Comparet
scribd.com/document/21278115/Cain-Satanic-Seedline-Comparet

Dr Wesley Swift-The Adamic Race Becomes Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=qxxM-UZhZT0

Dr. Wesley Swift sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift

Bertrand Comparet sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet

William P Gale sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Gale

James Wickstrom sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom

kingidentity.com

scripturesforamerica.org

covenantpeoplesministry.com

christogenea.org

shepherdschapel.com

Attached: ait1enhanced.jpg (350x385, 39K)

mate never talked about a book. You are taking things far too literally.

In here i have a lot of stuff about the meaning of the bible in context with the other myths and legends and trying to unite those
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
Would post my „history of everything“ thread, but am on phone and dont have a link to one that wasn shoahd early ready. Its pretty much the same info just without the 2000 character limit

Then explain what holy spirit you're talking about. How does it guide you? You're not taking things literally enough and that's probably why you're deus vult posting like a brainlet.

>Jow Forums promotes trannies
>Jow Forums promotes Gnosticism
Maybe I was wrong to dismiss my pastor's claim that trannies are a manifestation of a resurgent strain of Gnosticism

sigh. I'll pray for you. DEUS VULT!

I don't need prayers.

He probably saw something in his third eye during an emotional time/event and associated it with Jesus or some shit, I've met other xstians that have the same experience. Most people see things during times like that and there feeble mind just auto associates it with the original corrupter of man.

I'm doubting even that occurred for him.

Lol, true.