Sweden Yes! 40 yr old "immigrant advocate" gets it up the ass

>A Swedish woman in her 40s was brutally raped by an Afghan teenager while another migrant man molested her, a court has heard.

>Anwar Hassani and Fardi Hesari, both 18, met the victim outside a hotel bar in Ljungby, southern Sweden, in the early hours of Boxing Day last year.
>The victim later told police she took an interest in the teenagers, having been told they were migrants from Afganistan.
>She explained that she had been a member of a Facebook group which campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5654845/Swedish-woman-raped-sexually-assaulted-Afghan-migrant-teenagers-met-outside-bar.html

Attached: sweden--yess!!.jpg (1124x1409, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/29/daily-mail-articles-blocked-in-sweden-over-migrant-stabbing-court-case/
mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>She explained that she had been a member of a Facebook group which campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden
So they're just gonna get a slap on the wrist and let them go?

Attached: 1497608125182.jpg (437x437, 66K)

BTW, what the fuck has to be going through this cow's head to get drunk with 2 rapefugees, go back to their free gibs apartment with the, and NOT expect to get one up the ass and for one to jerk off in her face? She actually got off light she wasn't chopped up and then used in kebab meat.

also, how about the jai sentences:
>1 year
>18 months, suspended

Karma, nothing else needs to be said

women. when will they learn?

Judge knew she was asking for it. But I wonder why the ass rape. Her shit must have wrecked by all the other migrants.

>hey're just gonna get a slap on the wrist and let them go?
don't you know it would be racist to give them actual jail time? We need to get all swede females under 30 to iceland and leave the rest the few men who will fight to fight and the others as rape bait.

I love how she thought they WOULD NOT put it up her ass since she tried to keep those evil racists from reporting them. Sweden is fucked lads. And I have friends there, take no pleasure in saying this but it was already fucked before merkel invited millions of rapefugees. Now it's fucking gone.

you should hear the stories I get from friends. Small, farming towns where they had never even seen a fistfight now have gangrapes as regular occurrences. And the media covers up 90% of what's actually happening.

that facebook group they mention is pretty infamous for being full of tens of thousands of above middle age swedish women who frenetically defend the afghan mongrels. we're talking full fucking retard here, absolutely nothing deters them not even child rape.or murder.

it's like some sort of Jow Forums meme about sweden come to life, you honestly need to see it to believe it

What?! The woman obviously brought it on herself with her intense racism and grooming behaviour of these poor immigrants who just wanted to go home to their mothers.
She should hang for this.

Also, where were 'Afghans" speaking Farsi? Don't they speak Urdu? So they're actually Iranians, but these are minor details...

Unironically happy about this. Too bad that the Swedish MSM won’t report on it.

Attached: 332D27E0-6E7A-46BD-B304-8AAEF1359364.png (100x100, 13K)

despicable white woman trying to push her degenerate agenda on these naive refugees. sad news to hear that she was not jailed or killed.

>Jow Forums meme about sweden come to life
It's fucking disgusting. What are the odds of getting the feminists and greens and other scum out in Sept? At this point I doubt it matters, but jesus christ, how did the people who used to feed their Russian POWs cow shit until they exploded turn into this in 150 years? I talk about this with my friends-- many of them can't imagine what the "real world" is liked since they've never lived in it. In this case, it was a 40 year od cow asking for it. It's the 14 and 15 yr old s they drag into the bushes and rape that the jews don't report that really piss me off.

pretty much all "afghans" in sweden are hazara who have lived their entire lives in iran. they claim to be from afghanistan because that gives them a chance for asylum. they lie about everything, age, identity, country of origin, status of their family, etc.

>when you think there's a silver lining of $150,000 for getting anally raped but then you realize swedish money is worthless so it's more like $15,000 and the guy who raped you comes back to do it again in 10 years

Attached: Capture.png (646x207, 11K)

Good. Now they know what it's like to have foreign invaders rape and steal from them. Viking faggots

edgy jamal.

>The two Afghan teens asked the victim if she wanted to come back to theirs to continue drinking, and the trio arrived at Hesari's home, a room provided for unaccompanied minor refugees, at just before 3.30am.
So, she went home with two guys in the middle of the night and did not want sex?
She's either a liar or a moron

Guys, they didn't even properly butt-fuck her, according to the article he just stuck his dick in there and immediately stopped, because she started screaming

>Hesari, who had been lying on the bed next to them, climbed down onto the mattress and began groping her breasts while masturbating.

>The victim told police that as she felt Hesari masturbating next to her, Hassani suddenly penetrated her anally causing her 'excruciating pain'.

No photo of course. Imagine if a native swede even touched a woman's leg by accident? The Jews would have his picture all over the media. But rape up the ass and jerk off in the face? Eh, suspended sentence and $1,500. Cheaper than a hooker.

This has to be fake news. The whole thing is just so ridiculous

curious, can native swedes see the DM article or are they back to censoring foreign media that dares to tell the truth?

Hopefully she changes her opinion but thats unlikely.

Attached: 1523992006893.png (1080x1920, 1.73M)

>women
>learning
Its your own damn fault for allowing them to take socitial power over you

DM isn't blocked in Sweden.

why did she even report it? afghans are already known too stupid to know what rape is.

It's another
>I fucked sandniggers but I regret it. Now I claim rape
episode.

Oh well then allow me to fuck you up the ass while my friend Abdul molests you and we'll thank you in advance for not deporting us for it.

Attached: 1522877203776.jpg (470x470, 57K)

Women in a nutshell

Unaccompanied minors. Drinking. She should have been arrested for providing booze and raping them while under the influence. Children can't consent to commiting non consensual penetration.

Maybe you should rape her...

>DM isn't blocked in Sweden.
eish, newfags. 2 years ago, they had a special thing where they were blocking DM stories on rapefugees. Someone must have the webm of the guy in sweden trying it, nothing, then turning on VPN and he gets the story. It was the story about the rapfeugee raping and murdering the christian leb the swede gvt was censoring. I have to look on my old drives since all old fags are gone now.

Attached: 1516091875456.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>She said Hassani asked her why she had followed them back if she did not want to have sex with them.

Hassani is right. She apparently didn't even start screaming until he stuck it in her ass and then when she did he actually stopped. As bad as Afghanis can be, this is just a middle aged whore going after young foreign meat and then not liking it when faced with the reality.

>She claims her screams caused Hassani to stop and that the two teenagers helped put some of her clothes back on

Yet earlier in the article she claimed she screamed at the beginning. So which one was it?

>Hesari later told police during interrogations that Hassani had turned to him and said in Farsi; 'aren't you going to rape?'

kek

at least it wasn't another innocent

Can you give us some translated posts?

I get loads of articles about Swedish refugee rapes if I google for it now tho. Not surprised however, the Swedish gov do their best to hide it.

did you know the Jews used to kidnap your young females (and boys) and sell them at a markup of 133,000% percent to arabs? Was just reading an article about it. Funny how short Finn historical memory is. Now you are letting the rapists in..

Attached: GUCxzQE.jpg (2784x1706, 325K)

Finland gave our women the right to vote in 1906, today the state of our country is somewhere between Uncucked and Worrying Status. Britain on the other hand didn't give women the vote to vote until 1924, despite this today your country's status is Cucked Beyond Repair. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

was this ever followed up on with the cops? I know someone contacted the mother and she defended it. Really have to do it on crip-chan since the mods here have become cuckolds.

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/29/daily-mail-articles-blocked-in-sweden-over-migrant-stabbing-court-case/

n article on website of the Daily Mail newspaper (Mail Online) is being blocked in Sweden after the news outlet cast doubts on the age of the alleged migrant attacker currently on trial in the country following the stabbing of a 22-year-old asylum centre worker.
Earlier this week the Mail Online reported that the family of the deceased 22-year-old Alexandra Mezher had revealed that she told them before her death that some of the ages of the so-called “child” migrants in the asylum centre were suspicious to her. She said she was dealing with “big powerful guys” aged up to 24 years old.

Screen Shot 2016-01-29 at 22.51.34
Swedish web users are met with the following link

The news article has now been blocked voluntarily by the Daily Mail following “legal advice”, Breitbart London can confirm.

A source at the newspaper told Breitbart London this evening that the reporting on the article and the website were both fine, but that in Sweden alone the paper has had to take action “to avoid prejudicing” ongoing legal proceedings concerning the alleged murderer.

The source said the Mail Online “have to have a block” on “one article”.

But Mail Online readers in Sweden are reporting blackouts on several different stories, and a Swedish website reports:

it's like these roasties hear of a 12 year old getting gang raped and they are so jelly

they are the ones going "niceeeeee".

Glad the cunt was taped
I hope she is torn inside and eats and drinks herself into a wild depression that affects all of her family and friends.
Ha ha ha din jaevla hora. Din Nigger kuk aelskande fitta.

remember user. Jow Forums is ALWAYS right. No exceptions. i don't mean individual assholes on here, i mean matters that have been investigated for days/weeks and a consensus has been reached. It's usually then fed from here to kikebart.

based fardi

Attached: 6359177483310806087703149_Screen%20Shot%202016-02-22%20at%202.49.25%20PM[1].png (1234x728, 1.16M)

Based judge teaching roastie a lesson.

Finland did send away about 300 jews to Nazi Germany (which was about 1/5th of our entire Jewish population) in exchange for Rifles, Ammunition and Medicine. But that is about as far as our history goes with them, I have no idea what kind of conspiracy you have been reading.

I trust /pol much more than the Swedish media. This DM article isn't blocked, however the old one you linked still is.

the brits don't have a neighbor like russia. finns cant go full retard tree hugger hippie mode because ivan is always a real threat.

I'm shocked. But hey, the swedish politicians strongly believe in their nation becoming a shit hole of foreign rapists. Also, what the fuck is a middle age white bint doing shaking her ass for a couple of kid muzzies? Sounds more like she was asking for it.

>what kind of conspiracy you have been reading.
mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/

"So valuable were children of this sort – and so likely, therefore, to be bought and sold along the way – that only a handful of Finnish exotics ever found their way to the Crimea; Jukka Korpela estimates that their numbers may have been as low as half a dozen a year. The prices they commanded, however, were simply colossal; one source notes that girls who could be purchased for as little as 5 altyn in Karelia could be resold for 6,666 altyn even before they reached the Khanate – a mark up in excess of 133,000 percent. The higher price, equivalent to 200 roubles or (in about 1600) 250 sheep, was also about five times the usual price for a Crimean slave. It is no surprise, in these circumstances, that slaves from the far north were highly sought-after for their colouring – nor that their special characteristics were scrupulously noted in the slave registers so carefully kept in the ports that lay at the heart of this commerce in human misery: “white skin, white hair.”

Exactly. This happening to a 40 yo pro-refugee skank is karmic justice. Just think of all the young nice and beautiful girls who have suffered horrors because of people like this selfish bitch.

What the literal fuck is this?

Nice

Attached: 1505542475380.jpg (413x395, 73K)

fucking kikes

why are the boys acting overly girly, the girls don't even act that fucking way

what the fuck did their parents teach them

You Finns have a barrier between yourself and the American cancer that the Brits do not.

Giving women the vote was always a mistake because only families with property should have a vote. Giving men and women the vote is a way of dividing the family unit and destroying its unity.

Viking immigrants invaded and raped the irish lmao

>Fackmyr Notyourson left the FB group

Attached: 1436139066320.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>What the literal fuck is this?
this is from 20015 or 20014, I lose track. some whore single mother in finland was letting rapefugees hang around her daughters and post pictures of them to their rapist friends back home telling them how "beautiful" the girls in finland are.. People eventually tracked down the mother on kikebook but doesn't seem anything was ever done.

met a "Swedish" girl - half iranian, worked at refugee centres. cried when i called her out on all her bullshit.

Women are the downfall of civilization. This is why they must be controlled in every facet of life. They cannot be trusted with their emotional simple minds. Logic trumps emotion.

>why are the boys acting overly girly
no one can figure it out, it's a mystery...

Attached: 1461899053821.jpg (814x552, 113K)

Oh well that's beautiful.

I think its so fucked up we all look at this shit like that but can ya blame us? Fuck I'm part Afghan and even I think fucking Swedes need to fuck those petulant immigrants off and FIX THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY. To think just recently Germany's Prime Minister Angela Merkel just signed a bill to accept another 10 thousand refugees. All of Europe and just the west alone is getting completely fucked over, unfortunately I think the west is going to learn the hard way. Hopefully tho it'll make em more right wing and less susceptible to this nonsense in the future.

how are you going to get 150k, 15k, or shit, even 2k like it says in your picture, off a refugee?

Any one got the pic of this terrorist warming his hands over a burning body?
There was a set where pol matched their war propaganda shots to their visiting kids in schools and staying in their homes shots.

A stipend from his gibs.

>Viking immigrants invaded and raped the irish
and they did the same to celts they carried off to iceland, and just look how unhappy and ugly it made icelanders-- the 3rd highest per capita GDP on earth and the best looking females on earth.

Now we are in the territory of literal White genocide if there isn't a pushback.

>visiting kids in schools and staying in their homes shots.
i have a shit ton of pics like that (rapefugees holding heads and then later posing with kids in germany or sweden). you have to be more specific and give a country and timetable.

Why are Yuros so cucked. These Somalis and Arabs are 60Llbs wet.

I am now at the point where i am rooting for leftwing morons to get the majority of enrichment and everytime it happens i get so happy that i borderline think i miss out by not joining islam and getting some revenge and hey afterwards i even get prefered treatment in the face of "western justice".
Talking about justice i wonder how many community hours the rapists will get.

user, that is just depressing. That so many cases exist that I have to specify which one..
pick a couple please, I am rebuilding my redpill folder after a hard drive crash, I just need a couple of examples as proof for when I show my power level .

Its obvious that the type of change required (mass deportation) will not occur without a literal public uprising. So there will have to be victims. Better the leftists than normies.

Its a European cancer.

>>The victim later told police she took an interest in the teenagers, having been told they were migrants from Afganistan.
Do swedecucks need any more proof that their women just imported a gaggle of feral fetish sex toys?

Gross. 100% a single mother.

she wanted to get fucked m8
post-wall lonely cat ladies have no other option other than fucking the dregs of society

We have what's called a 'brottsoffer fond' which basically translates to 'white people pays for these crimes'

That's literally what all this immigration is about... importing men to be used as sex slaves. Local men won't buy used roastie goods so they import younger poor men with no papers. Men fuck the roasties/pay attention to their vapid talk in return for food, shelter, residency.

If all these 'refugees' were young hot thin Eastern European women, you think local women would allow it???? Be riots in the streets.

Attached: brevik.jpg (640x460, 67K)

>What the literal fuck is this?

Yes, I'd also like to know how you can kidnap someone, and then sell at a marked up cost. 133,000% of zero is fucking zero.

read the article. The author is too cowardly to mention JEWS of course, but it was kikes who dominated the slave trade for over 2,000 years. They followed everyone from the roman army to gaul to the turks to malta and into serbia and north to buy up white female slaves from whoever took them in battle.

I'm still lookimg user. Trying to go through 4 years of files that I didn't label esp well. I know I have several of ISIS holding up heads and then posing with girls in germany or sweden. The one you describe with roacting the body, probably have since I save everything but need to go through backup drive.

>Afghan teenager
It's so devilish how they try to subtly squeeze as much sympathy as possibly for the shitskin invaders by calling them "children" or "teenagers."

Attached: 1501431211493.jpg (199x253, 13K)

She got the redpill in suppository form.

Attached: Suppository.jpg (460x300, 16K)

It definitely is in sweden and the nord countries. Their men have been importing south east asian women for decades if I remember correctly. Swedish men can't into swedish women, feminism and propaganda destroyed them.
Their women just wanted to do it for themselves too.

>If all these 'refugees' were young hot thin Eastern European women, you think local women would allow it?
No they will try to indoctrine the women into feminism and double dip in the vagina card plus le refugee card and get them planted in seats of power in government to secure it.

Thank you for looking user. If you don't have time, don't worry. Everything gets reposted eventually.

>ocal men won't buy used roastie goods
they've now invented an 8 week sex test for pregnancy so pajeets and chinks and can abort their females earlier. Already tens of millions of females short in china and india. The indians, no one cares but the chinks and eventually going to invade Taiwan, nippon, maybe australia just for pussy.

Attached: rapefugees.png (795x1131, 1.14M)

This is true. Lots of SE Asian/Pacific girls in Scandinavia. Can't get/deal with local women, so they import. So fucked. Women import rapefugees and men import Filipino skanks. Really have to work their shit out.

In particular, a lot of Swedish men are super cuck femme bois. Too much feminist propaganda and Jante has screwed that country up. Too bad. They used to have hot chicks.

Attached: IMG_7802.jpg (720x896, 103K)

That's what Canada, Australia, New Zealand are for.. Chinese dumping grounds. High dollar people though (ill gotten Chinese funds). Not sure if they import wives as well. Not sure why you would want a Chinese wife if you could afford something else.

sweden gets what sweden wants. kekeke. you and ur fake outrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

This is what happens when women get a itty bit of control...............................................................................

bump.

Soon, they will give them free machetes!

>it's humanity's destiny!
>it's our future!

Attached: 1524151333769.png (600x431, 331K)

What the creative fuck is a "Horse Lap Dancer"? Is it the phrase's literal meaning, or some sort of codeword?

>I'm part Afghan

nigger

WHERE?

You know the funny part? If you saw me you wouldn't even be able to tell I'm Afghan. The only real giveaway might be my thicker than usual eyebrows and the fact I can grow a unibrow. Other than that tho I'm as white as a ghost.

Attached: _21320_Shakeel_Bhat.jpg (384x306, 16K)

No, it really isn't.