Chinese Wikipedia - based and funny as fuck

Pic and link related

baike.baidu.com/item/黑色人种/9491781?fromtitle=尼格罗人种&fromid=3627265#8
(right click and select translate to english)

Where were you when the chinks revealed their power level?

Attached: chinesewikipedia.png (835x230, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Операција_Олуја#Извори
youtube.com/watch?v=kbP-5QZsGfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked

Attached: 1524616834720.png (1000x1000, 128K)

noice.

i love how asians dont have guilt with niggers so they just tell it like it is

Get

Attached: 1522597262211.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Chink century might turn out to be not all that bad after all.

Attached: neglect_africa.webm (480x280, 2.95M)

got em

Attached: teaspoons are for faggots.jpg (1080x720, 220K)

The Chinese are going to save the world. They have prophecies about it.

>literally hatespeech
reported to gchq
you're not allowed to just say whatever you want, bong

faggot.

Oh im laffin look at this lads

Attached: chinesewikipedia2.png (492x1014, 52K)

no u r

I have to drop you a (You) for an excellent find ausbro

Such as?

What thread are all you lads from?

STOP IT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THINGS AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

The only thread worth any time on Jow Forums

Chaked qwants

all the threads user

Attached: 1521955995631s.jpg (125x73, 2K)

you're mom is a hoe.

I've read it now in a few different books about China. There are ancient prophecies in some areas about China emerging as a major power and saving the world. They're far too environmentally irresponsible to do that, but it will be funny to see them try.

pls no bully

checked

Attached: XiSaid.jpg (368x438, 145K)

We don't have guilt for niggers. We just copied the damn Anglo-guilt or something

fatty, see u in the school exit.

How long is it before the West starts a nuclear war against China as punishment for these horrific hate crimes?

this

Attached: white_pride_lions.png (960x422, 1003K)

b-but i already gave you my lunch money, what more do you want from me?

Your love.

Attached: 1463698931954.jpg (300x294, 24K)

Based chinks

Attached: 46DC6767-3A31-43A4-8538-8B4F4672451C.png (480x448, 287K)

Holy shit i love China now

Attached: chrome_2018-04-25_06-50-23.png (844x143, 10K)

it's so fucking weird socializing with blacks. there's always this weary dynamic where I feel so superior intellectually that i'll act dumber than i am to ease any preexisting racial tension, and in turn damaging my own ego.

it's just uncanny to socialize with blacks. i cannot, in an intellectual honest state, socialize with them.

in Cantonese the word for blacks translates to 'ghost'

>life Cycle: Black (Short)

Attached: CB3196A4-5CFD-4AC9-8353-93C509F64DAF.jpg (590x525, 60K)

The United Nations world health organization and the UN Council on Human Suffering has declared the asian penis to be a new subset of sexless non-reproductive organ and instrumental of shame and abuse. One of the doctors on the council who did not want to be identified said

”Well it is certainly not a vagina although the tiny asian penis does somewhat resemble in size the enlarged clitoris of women on high doses of testosterone, yet the tiny asian penis is not quiet a real penis as it is incapable of sexually satisfying a women. Taking a cue from the field of astronomy who recently renamed celestial objects like Pluto as Dwarf Planets we at first thought of classifying the asian penis as a Dwarf Penis but we did not want to cause confusion with people with Dwarfisum (who’s penises are larger than that of asian males) so we settled on the term Tiny Asian Penis Syndrome (TAPS) with the colloquial terms Dinky Dongs and Widdel Wangs.

The problem is compounded by the fact that most asian men suffer from a mental disorder known as penile dysmorphism that is they look at there own tiny asian penis and see a big fat cock a literal throbbing python of lust ware every one else sees the reality of just another mini size love worm It is not unlike girls with anorexia who although starved half to death look in a mirror and see themselves as a fattycakes

Do blacks really have shrorter pregnancies?

t. non-White/non-east-Asian subhuman

Yes. A week or two if memory serves

Slightly shorter. I think they usually deliver in the 39th week instead of the 40th

Damn thats crazy

Witnessed

Attached: 1523839336150-pol.png (720x690, 877K)

lower animals tend to have shorter pregnancies, higher animals take longer to gestate because more time is needed to develop the sophisticated brain structure.

fun fact: white children also take longer to reach mental maturity than black children.

Kek at least we won’t have to deal with nigs and SJWs when the Chinks take over

Attached: shuaibycheckem.jpg (720x548, 31K)

so elephants are the most sophisticated animals with the most complex brain structures?

for white women the average is actually about 41 weeks and one day. unfortunately, 40 weeks is the "accepted" average, which means doctors tend to forcibly induce labor and perform C-sections on white women very often because they are "overdue" (even though they're not).

their brains are very sophisticated, but they're also quite large if you have not noticed.

this place is a goldmine

Attached: chrome_2018-04-25_07-09-36.png (1160x392, 210K)

Really? Does that cause any developmental problems?

I was in the womb for 42 weeks I think, my mum refused a C-section completely.

Joking aside, elephants are intelligent animals.

Attached: 1500445463367.jpg (1500x1100, 132K)

China at some point will achieve living standards comparable with Japan, South Korea, Europe, North America.
China's population is larger than all of the above combined.
China's economy already is 1.25x that of the US on a purchasing power parity basis.
The future is China. No way around this.

>there's always this weary dynamic where I feel so superior intellectually that i'll act dumber than i am to ease any preexisting racial tension, and in turn damaging my own ego.

Is there a word for this phenomenon? Doing this makes me feel undignified and gross like I want to lash out for me having to translate everything I say to accommodate dumb animal people not knowing anything

I experience this a lot when I visit Ireland

>China at some point will achieve living standards comparable with Japan, South Korea, Europe, North America.
Not necessarily.

of all the actual scientific evidence that niggers are different from us (underdeveloped prefrontal cortex, limited cognitive abilities, inability of complex abstract thinking) you're rambling about a week shorter average pregnancy length
people like you are giving us bad name and you're basically fueling leftist "right wingers are anti science" meme

Sorry no big whit cock here, don't worry i'm sure your dinky dick masters will still give you the 50 cents

sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Операција_Олуја#Извори

Can't beat the serbitchian sauces

Denialism has been strong for decades, all the while China has grown and dominated more and more sectors of the global economy. We are just at the beginning of their entry into higher value technologies. They will win. Higher IQs, higher work ethic, better educated, more efficient....

>more efficient
lol no. theres just more of em

Dinky doodle came to town

With a tiny asian noodle

He stuck an egg roll in his pants

And lied h had a penis

Yes, this is actually a very important point.
"Race realism" NEEDS to be suppressed through social shaming in today's society.
If you wouldn't have thousands of people screeching at you if you dared to mention it, it would be commonly accepted.

>Photo of the average nigger
TOPKEK

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-142235.png (1080x1920, 343K)

>muh dick
nigger-tier

how is a proven statistic "anti science"

East-Asians and Europeans are natural allies against subhumans.

it's not
saying that pregnancy length affects cognitive abilities is very "anti science" tho

What I gathered from this is that whites are literally the default character; balanced skills and characteristics. We're the jack of all trades, no wonder western civilization is so glorious.

WTF, i love China now

Attached: 1524376061674.jpg (1200x790, 136K)

your mom made a good choice to refuse a C-section. removing a baby before they are done developing always leads to complications, minor or major. if you were in danger from being in the womb at 42 weeks, the doctors would have pushed a lot harder and possibly forced a C-section. in reality 42 weeks isn't uncommon! it's just that doctors like to be on a schedule, understandably, so they don't appreciate waiting around for mother nature to take care of things.

explain why then

>They're far too environmentally irresponsible
They have been, but in recent years they've really been cracking down on violators

Meds BTFO

Attached: chinesewikipedia3.png (691x42, 5K)

what the fuck does that even mean

>that thin ass hair
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=kbP-5QZsGfc

That oliveniggers who travel to china will remain extra-virgins

Attached: dt_170627_virgin_olive_oil_800x600.jpg (800x600, 97K)

South Italians is just Arabs larping as christians

shouldn't be equal but the wavey "equal"

>implying chinese women are desiderable

kek

Attached: 1465428945166.jpg (569x398, 30K)

good one
kek

>say something stupid
>no arguments or data to support it
>"if you don't prove me wrong i'm right"

Attached: dumb wojak.png (211x239, 4K)

I have to admit I've been impressed with the direction things are going over in chink land. Not that I'd want to be ruled by them, but as a nation the chinks have their shit together for the most part.

Attached: 1479691589493.png (500x500, 154K)

Is this one of those famed Bosniak intellectuals we've all heard of?

Read up on the construction of the real numbers, the proof of 0.99...=1 is just applying the definition of equality.

>black children
>reaching mental maturity, ever

What does this image prove? That they're getting gibs while still managing to cuck western economies in other ways?
Sounds like they're pretty smart to me.

That documentary was so funny, those two were like comedy duo at times, then the chinese guy delivers this brutal take down

checked and kek'd

bumped

just don't go designing systems with that

Attached: stienmetz.jpg (480x321, 30K)

Well yeah they tend to end in abortion.

BASED CHYNEE